Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

There's an amnesiac Incommodo walking around in Onu-Koro.Just letting y'all know.
Cool, he's back.And is Laz actually dead? I had a plan for him.
No.It's not.I wasn't joking when I said it would be going very long.
This man speaks the truth.And I never got a reply to my last Praggos post, I don't think.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

There's an amnesiac Incommodo walking around in Onu-Koro.Just letting y'all know.
Cool, he's back.And is Laz actually dead? I had a plan for him.
The guy who did the whole prophecy-thing is still alive, but he's a mysterious NPC for now... Laz is dead though.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

How'd it get destroyed? Whos the seer?
He was my joke character within it, and Nuju got mad and so killed everybody except for three people. And those three are no longer played as anyways.Also, "Is being encased in a tree creative enough for you?"
I'll have you know Nuju wasn't angry about the Royal Court in the slightest, at least I don't think he was, it's just Makuta doesn't like potential completion for control the island, even if it was more of a farce than anything. Obviously the Royal Court was able to point out quite clearly that Makuta doesn't accept competition. At least ones that blatantly obvious. :P And no trying to revive the Royal Court, it's never coming back, period. That's all I have to say on the matter. If I ever make some kind of group again, It will be a completely different theme...and probably a lot more secretive and subtle. I mean, I'm still plotting world domination obviously, but who isn't in this RPG?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Katuko, you have permission to experiment/torture Baneless, but not kill him.
Madrihk is Lawful Evil here, so don't worry. :P He doesn't really care about people, he is perfectly willing to use force... but he is not gonna torture someone when it breaks the delicate system put in place and risks his status as team leader of a bunch of "good guys". Plus, he tries to be civil.
However, grabbing them and shoving them into the ground is closer to being an autohit.
I always thought autohitting was considered a type of bunnying.
Kinda is, but some types of auto-hits would just about have to be accepted, though. For example: already being restrained and then someone punches you, there's no real way of avoiding that. This is also why Bane and possibly Fanixe might be a little nervous about their characters, I bet, because they are stuck in the middle of a group of people who can hurt them with little fear of retribution. And if we were the bad guys, we would. :lol:
Well guys, later today I'm leaving for my summer vacation trip for about 16 days. The computer's coming with me however I can't guarantee I'll have a lot of time to post, if any at all since it's more for keeping up with the RPG.So to those of you I'm rping with, I apologize for the inconvenience. Veef, you have the permission to bunny Atvin and Viloz and post as them if necessary or you have good intentions for the plot. Katuko, same goes for you with Alfon, Onyx and Volin.
Right, OK. :)
I mean, I'm still plotting world domination obviously, but who isn't in this RPG?
I'll settle for just the island, really. Maybe even just Ta-Koro, since a lava fortress is cool enough on its own. :P

The Turaga themselves have barely any effect on the village's defense at all, apart from being a possible target. With them gone, the villages are no less powerful than they were before. Ta-Koro's guard, for example, will still march whether Vakama is sitting by his fire or not.

Edited by Katuko

Thank you Lorax.Hmm, I might be making another character, a Po-Matoran female, on the guard (Footmen). This military forces and the squads in them are my favorite thing in this RP. I think the rank/squad system KNI had shown for the Ussalry is probably a good jumping point if the any of the other military forces have not been clearly established as for ranks.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I have a feelin' you're going to have your hands full with Tillian's wedding. From what I can forsee, all karz is gonna break loose there.
Vibro is not going to get involved in Tillian's wedding. I already killed off one character because I didn't want to get involved... :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"