Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Snipe, you'll see... :evilgrin:Actually, I have no idea what is going on. You'll have to ask Tyler (ask him for the both of us, while you're at it!).Tyler, should I have Salamander pick up the uh... item before he drops by the wedding?
That'd be lovely. I know I mentioned it to Snipe in a PM, but I'll bring it up with him again just so he remembers...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Also, since I know that eventually this wedding thing is gonna be a giant pile up of battle activity on the beach, let me warn you now: any Kinvex-style grievous autohits won't go without punishment. Angel and Tillian will be standing by ready to dish out punishment for anyone who goes too far.That said, get yourselves ready. It's gonna be a show.-Teezy
*goes and cries tears of joy*Now I wish I had a dude to fight there. :P

Tuara isn't the character I care about the most.I care more about Emarosa.I want Ema to be saved from Reik's evil clutches some time soon. ._.
...He's not evil, anymore, guys. :PI was honestly confused as to why you guys hated him, but I get it now. He actually defected after talking to Tillian for awhile. He actually does have all those degrees. Point is: the guy's legit.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Tuara isn't the character I care about the most.I care more about Emarosa.I want Ema to be saved from Reik's evil clutches some time soon. ._.
...He's not evil, anymore, guys. :PI was honestly confused as to why you guys hated him, but I get it now. He actually defected after talking to Tillian for awhile. He actually does have all those degrees. Point is: the guy's legit.
Don't care, I hold firm to the belief that he was using all those degrees, legitimate or not, just to impress Ema and get her to like him more than Agzinel so that he had an edge, and that's cheating, and I don't like cheating. =P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

KNI! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL OF STRENGTH AND SKILL!For the sake of my ego, I must defeat you!
Yay! I love challenges! =DWinner gets an interview?@Kal: Actually, I don't think he ever told Ema about his degrees. He only told Agzinel while Ema was up getting the coffee, and Tillian. Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

...You tell me now. Whatever, he's still annoying.