Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

EW, is there a reason why the turaga are to be eliminated - at the exact same time?

Yes. The reason was described in one of my posts in Po-Wahi.

Staff approved endpoint: It's EW. What do you really think? Same as with how removing Kumu was sanctioned-nay, wanted-by Nuju, the killing of the Turaga likely is as well, to pave the way for next year.

Does that mean you can't interact, you can't try to be a part of it? No.

This. And not only is it requested by Nuju, it is required. If the Turaga live, 2013 will not come in the game. The sooner the elders die the sooner the new season can start.

Plus, this is a far more interesting and climactic end of the elders, anyway. Trust me, the original plan (without me involved) was far less exciting.

Edited by Littlefinger

In which case...Good-Bye Turaga. You were the single most interesting guys on Mata-Nui in-canon. I will miss you all.:'(That being said, everyone should just go along with the plan. Let's make the Turagas' deaths memorable, okay people? KTHXBY.

Along with the plan? But there is probably only 2 people who know the plan. And about a ton of others who are ready to force the plan to go to plan Z.Will it erupt to full scale fighting? That's what I hope. Pala-Koro was a big fight, in one place.I imagine that what happens now will be like what happened with the Hafussassination. In 6 villages.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Will it erupt to full scale fighting? That's what I hope. Pala-Koro was a big fight, in one place.

I get the feeling that you enjoy chaotic cluster****s.

Of course I do!

A combination of epic imagination and Character Development happens there!

I mean, remember when Hafu was kidnapped? Vidar summoned a tornado. In a desert. It was awesome! But what was better was the feeling of accomplishment after the fighting!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So I'll be traveling over the next two days and then be out of country while I'm away.

So for those interacting with me feel free to bunny my characters, in particular:

Rit should just be bunnied along by Tuck's group.

Hama. Herrrm. Grreaaaheeeee. Whaaaaaaat?

That's... so not fair!

My little company is near capacity, and now you're just dumping her in MY lap? Geeze loiuse, I tell ya, some PEOPLE! :P

*sigh* I'll do what I can. Why I'm so nice I don't know...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

How would you feel about another member in the company? Eh, maybe I shouldn't. Don't wanna go with the flow. Have to be a non-conformist. Stay away from the sheeple.One last thing about the Turaga: if you want to be heavily involved in fighting for their lives, PM me.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

This. And not only is it requested by Nuju, it is required. If the Turaga live, 2013 will not come in the game. The sooner the elders die the sooner the new season can start. Plus, this is a far more interesting and climactic end of the elders, anyway. Trust me, the original plan (without me involved) was far less exciting.

Ooh, this might be prime time for character development! =D

One last thing about the Turaga: if you want to be heavily involved in fighting for their lives, PM me.

...I'd rather not be heavily involved, just a minor character development time... with a guy who'll probably be with Onewa... if I actually feel like going through with this. XP I probably will- it's vacation, so now I have more time.

Ooh, are we talking about major character development?

If anyone's interested, we still have ten days to watch Dorian. The end of this year might well bring forth the most poignant piece of writing that I've ever produced, both on this website and off it.

Depending on how things go, everyone's favorite/most reviled world's prettiest stone cold killer might just find/lose himself for good.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ooh, are we talking about major character development?

If anyone's interested, we still have ten days to watch Dorian. The end of this year might well bring forth the most poignant piece of writing that I've ever produced, both on this website and off it.

Depending on how things go, everyone's favorite/most reviled world's prettiest stone cold killer might just find/lose himself for good.

-Tyler

Yes, Dorian, keep going... :evilbiggrin:

Wait, the game's ending in ten days? This should be interesting...

I personally think the Turaga assassination should be somewhere between easy and nearly impossible.

===

NO WAY.

NO $%^@$ WAY.

@Hubert, while that is true, I doubt people in an assassination event will go for diplomatic procedures.

---

Uh, JL, what are you thinking I meant? You seem to be thinking that was a reference or expy for something, which it was not in any way. I just thought that was the best difficulty to cause a large amount of Fire and Blood!

Which was, after all, your intention too.

Pk57sNJ.jpg