The Conspiracy Theory Game

Shows the truth to the world: there are always to sides, two parallel dimensions. It simply requires practice to see both.

Water

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Is actually a chemical called Dihydrogen Monoxide, which is fatal in high doses, a contributor to global warming and acid rain, corrosive to many metals and erosive to most of our landscape, and has been found in all our most polluted lakes and rivers.

Monarchy.

Edited by -Toa Lhikevikk-
bug_animated.gif

Put in place for us to pay attention certain figures around the world who are actually robotic vessels of intelligent but malevolent blobfish, though not as influential as they used to be so they can more effectively blend in and hide.

Blobfish.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Was created by The Queen as a plot to make the restoration of the British crown in America easier.

The Simpsons.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

• 2 weeks later...

Are the processed brains of Yetis collected by world food companies.

Fallout: NV.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

A Papal plot to cause people to buy Newspapers and Televisions.

Birds.

Edited by Mr. House

An insidious species that is attempting to somehow get into the chest of every human being so that they can make our organs depend on them for functionability.

Bluetooth wireless protocol

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Was a product of The Watchers of The World (Stan Lee and Jack Kirby), to prepare us for the apocalypse.

Whales. 

• 2 weeks later...