BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

When I rely on you guys to incidentally post this after I get back from my band's trip... :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The dream shall not die this day! For we here at Mafia XIII are committed to a successful rocket launch with a 100% chance of death!

When our dream is threatened, we shall rally together and strive for success in this cruel, cruel world! Some pessimists among us may try to say that we're doing things wrong, and should be concentrating on finding Underscore's killer, avenging his untimely demise, and focusing on the goal to save Mesonak! These people have lost sight of the true goal; an amazing rocket launch!

So I speak to you, fellow BZPower members and mafia players... do not get discouraged... for we shall prosper and achieve victory unparalleled by any before us!

ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

This instance is one where I approve of no multi hangs on the first round, simply because of the sheer fact that we got a 5 4 3 2 1 vote count. This never happens!

Hm. I've just noticed that.

... you just noticed what we've been talking about for the past page?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Erm.

Shouldn't the vote count be Baltarc: 2, Portal: 0?

If this is this case upon your further examination, then I switch from null to Portal. =P

- :burnmad:

You are indeed right. I missed your earlier nulling.

All these vote switches. :wacko:

==THE REAL SPACE COUNT==

Vox: 5

Unit: 4

Lhik: 3

Portal: 2

Baltarc: 1

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

sweet baby ussal... Who did I anger and when? I mean seriously over in fragmented you guys voted for me to die first and where did it lead you? Hmm? Anyone? anyone at all? Nowhere!

My revenge shall be sweet

Now i don't know how the heck you all decided i should die, perhaps a bandwagon lead by chro? Don't know? But just to be the new dream killer i shall officially be voting for unit and so help me dark ussal i will use my two chances to switch my vote just to mess up the hopes and dreams of all if anyone changes their vote from unit.. Capeche?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

My revenge shall be sweet

Now i don't know how the heck you all decided i should die, perhaps a bandwagon lead by chro?

I didn't lead it. I just jumped onto it. :P

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits