BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Wow.

Well, here's hoping this ends well...

-Mesonak

EDIT: Oh wait what am I saying, Cupcake knows who the mafia are. We just got screwed over big time.

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

There seems to be a lot of "regretting" voting for innocents going around here lately

[/HIGHlYSuSPecT]

I do greatly appreciate those that opted to not condemn me to death, by the way. My thanks go to you.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Hm. Well, that doesn't seem a good sign. Confirmed mafian votes at the last minute, now I kinda regret voting Unit. ._.

As do I.

MT, plz no more last-minute reminders anymore

Sorry, although considering Cupcake was hovering around the topic for the last ten or so minutes, I think he already had a plan in mind. :P

==FINAL COUNT: KAISER==

Chro: 0

Baltarc: 5

Unit: 6

Dapper: 4

Null: 1

==FINAL COUNT: TYER==

iBrow: 0

Mesonak: 3

Ehks: 1

Blade: 2

Burnmad: 0

Null: 7

Unit was led up to the gallows. What had started as a group of thirty Matoran...was now about to be cut down to thirteen.

Turaga Mesonak read aloud the results. After doing so, he turned towards Unit. “Any last words?”

“Why does everyone want to hang me so badly?” Unit asked. “I was already a Dark Hunter...there's no way I'd end up as one again...right?”

No one answered.

“...right?”

Still, no one responded.

“OH COME ON GUYS! THE ODDS OF THAT ARE, LIKE, 200 TO 1-”

“Yes, well, as we used to say back in my day when I was a Toa...better safe than sorry.”

“...that's...absolutely horrible,” Unit said. “What about innocent until proven guilty?”

Mesonak paused for a few minutes, then cocked his head. “What's that? I've never heard of it.”

“Forget it. Just kill me now.”

“...well...if you insist.”

A lever was pulled, and Unit was eliminated.

UNIT, LE-MATORAN, LYNCHED

Mesonak cursed under his breath. “...maybe we should give that innocent until proven guilty stuff a try next time,”

The crowd sighed as they packed up their things and headed for the floor below.

The journey to the floor below was fairly uneventful. The floor of Stone posed little challenge...but the age of breezing through floors in a single day was likely coming to an end soon. The group reached the fire floor as the sun set.

As for what the next night would bring...nobody knew.

The endgame had arrived, and it survival was all anyone could hope for. Time was running out for both the Dark Hunters and the Matoran. If either side wanted to survive, victory would need to come quickly.

=====

NEXT SCENE ON SUNDAY! ROLES/MASK USERS, PM!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

R.I.P in Peace, Unit. For the record, I never considered you a viable option due to the odds behind being DHs twice in a row. ;_;

(also, since I don't recall speaking to you directly before now, props on keeping that username after so many years. Vahki fad forever). :P

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

R.I.P in Peace...

Rest in Peace in Peace? :P

Anyway, I love being dead and able to vote; no need to worry about people suspecting me.

The Swimming Beard has struck again. :devil:

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

R.I.P in Peace...

Rest in Peace in Peace? :P

Yes.

Also, I'd say this lends heavy credence to Baltarc's guilt.

"Save the Ga-Matoran, guys!!!"

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Dapper, if you haven't already, now is the time to use your Hau.

But if the new hunters are intelligent enough, they realise I just told you to use your Hau and not target you. But now that I've said this, you might think that you may survive, giving them a chance to kill you.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Aaaaand Pulse has been marked for death. My condolences.

Unless this is all just a ploy to make us think you're a villager when you're really a Mafian...

Or rather, a ploy to make me seem to be in with the Mafians when I'm really just a villager...

It's a plan within a plan, far as I can tell.

Edited by Dapper-San

Morally unambiguous.

Yep. Doing all I can from beyond the grave.

Dapper has been marked for death. iBrow has been marked for death. Kaiser Manducus has been marked for death. Blade has been marked for death.

USE YOUR HAU, ALL OF YOU

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

My interest in this game has decreased significantly now that I no longer have a nifty Mafia role... if you remember, I actually mistakenly thought I was a dead Dark Hunter before remembering I was a living villager... so I apologize for my lack of contribution to the game over the last few rounds.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

My interest in this game has decreased significantly now that I no longer have a nifty Mafia role... if you remember, I actually mistakenly thought I was a dead Dark Hunter before remembering I was a living villager... so I apologize for my lack of contribution to the game over the last few rounds.

Welp, you know who to blame for that. :P

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Can I still vote

because if not I'll vote anyway because that's my thing

R.I.P in Peace, Unit. For the record, I never considered you a viable option due to the odds behind being DHs twice in a row. ;_;

(also, since I don't recall speaking to you directly before now, props on keeping that username after so many years. Vahki fad forever). :P

-Mesonak

....how long ago was that? 2009? ._.

Also I just realized we never named the Corpse Heap for this game. This needs to be resolved immediately.

~Unit#phntk#1