BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

In hindsight, the whole bribery system was flawed from the start. It created an unfair advantage for the mafia, who effectively had unlimited funds through the treasurer. Now, even though we know who they are, there's nothing the village can do about it, as they'll just bribe out of hangings.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'm not sure, but I'm starting to think that a Village victory by this point is literally impossible.

E: I did a quick calculation, and yes, it, for all intents and purposes, it is.

The Mafia, right now, has a budget in the neighborhood of 140 widgets. There are 21 players alive (not including the Legal), and four of them are Mafia; leaving 17 villagers to kill.

Assuming that the Mafia spent none of their widgets on anything but bribery, and used 5W for it each day, then by day 16 (wow that's real interesting), the Mafia will have won with about 90 widgets to spare.

Edited by Dapper-San

Morally unambiguous.

Hmm... The mafia likely kept you alive for so long dapper for a good reason. They were fattening you up. They waited till you had a lovely amount of widgets and then just up and killed you. You were nothing but cattle in their eyes. 

At least that is just my view

And you know, While I do believe lhik is mafia, I also believe burnmad is mafia, so I shall start the 'burnmad' family bus (bandwagon) and I, as it's driver, shall drive it swiftly over a cliff, but only if others pitch (vote) in for gas money. 

So my vote is for burnmad. 

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... The mafia likely kept you alive for so long dapper for a good reason. They were fattening you up. They waited till you had a lovely amount of widgets and then just up and killed you. You were nothing but cattle in their eyes. 

I like your way of thinking.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

At least that is just my view

And you know, While I do believe lhik is mafia, I also believe burnmad is mafia, so I shall start the 'burnmad' family bus (bandwagon) and I, as it's driver, shall drive it swiftly over a cliff, but only if others pitch (vote) in for gas money. 

So my vote is for burnmad. 

Wait are we still playing the game?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Anyone who refuses is obviously part of the mafia.

They can bribe their way out you know. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I just had an idea... can we bribe to add votes to someone? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm not sure, but I'm starting to think that a Village victory by this point is literally impossible.

E: I did a quick calculation, and yes, it, for all intents and purposes, it is.

The Mafia, right now, has a budget in the neighborhood of 140 widgets. There are 21 players alive (not including the Legal), and four of them are Mafia; leaving 17 villagers to kill.

Assuming that the Mafia spent none of their widgets on anything but bribery, and used 5W for it each day, then by day 16 (wow that's real interesting), the Mafia will have won with about 90 widgets to spare.

You forgot to calculate that the Treasurer was only at 1/4 efficiency when he killed you.