BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

I don't have any avant-garde plans, no.

Then you have my vote. 

By the way, do you think you could return to the 24-hour time-limit?

Then you are rescinding your prior vote for yourself.

Poppycock! In my illustrious career in the Mafia, I've acquired so many cadavers that I have at least a score of votes at my disposal. It's not my fault that the officials are so trusting.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I don't have any avant-garde plans, no.

Then you have my vote. 

By the way, do you think you could return to the 24-hour time-limit?

Then you are rescinding your prior vote for yourself.

Poppycock! In my illustrious career in the Mafia, I've acquired so many cadavers that I have at least a score of votes at my disposal. It's not my fault that the officials are so trusting.

They must vote on their own.

bBhcfWO.png

Saturday, June 13th, 2015, at 12:00 PM EST!!!

So, thank you all for giving me a chance to a run a game.

I saw QP asked that I return to 24 hour phases, anyone else want to second, third (and so on and so forth) that motion? I don't think starting with it could hurt, maybe return to 48 hour phases during the game if we have issues. It'd certainly cut down on longwindedness.

• Upvote 8

...but close to it

I will be in a techfree zone till Friday afternoon. If any Mafia or Hitman games start up between now and then, please consider this me joining them and put me on the list. Or if the next sidegame doesn't start till I get back I could host it if everybody is okay with that.

tl;dr sign me up for any new games till Friday afternoon.

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

That is a ridiculous reason. If you do not wish to be called iBrow and would prefer to be called Voltex for some reason, you could just, you know, ask. I don't mind being called Toa K.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

That is a ridiculous reason. If you do not wish to be called iBrow and would prefer to be called Voltex for some reason, you could just, you know, ask. I don't mind being called Toa K.

The real reason is actually because wow Unfinished Business 

Please show me this game you want to run, because I honestly have to be brutally honest here, that was a train wreck.

As far as what to call me, I thought I had made that clear via both my profile and numerous posts. You being called "ToaK" is a poor example considering it's literally still a part of your current display name.

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

You want to see it, fair enough, here it is: (I'm totally open to suggestions if you think anything needs to be changed I won't be offended)

Roles:

Mafia:

Each night the Mafia sends one member to capture one player, both determined by vote. The Mafia members who are not sent to capture a player can choose to use their power. If no members of the Mafia vote on who to send and/or who to capture, it is decided by RNG. If the captured player is a Vahki or Nivawk, they are killed, otherwise they are held captive and unable to act(but also safe from lynching or being targeted) until the Mafia unanimously vote to release them. The role of the captured player is revealed upon capture

Vakama: Can turn invisible and prevent other roles from targeting him. This must be reactivated every night he wishes to use it. Possesses a tiebreaker vote regarding Mafia targeting.

Matau: Shapeshifts into another player, appearing as them if investigted and stealing their identity to vote meaning he gets two votes(or three if he targeted Dume) for the lynching the next day and his target does not get one. Like Vakama his power wears off after one day unless reactivated.

Nuju: Can choose to prevent the next day's lynching during the night (meaning he does not know who he will be saving)

Nokama: Can leave the whole village or a player of her choosing, an anonymous message each night.

Whenua: Can incapacitate a player each night preventing them from carrying out their actions for the night.

Onewa: Can mind control a player choosing who they target(if they possess a targeting role, Onewa is not informed of their role)

Neutral:

Eyre: Immune to first targeting by anyone but it reveals his role

Tehutti: Discovers role of whoever targets him

Nuhrii: First time a player targets him fails

Orkahm: Talks his way out of first attempt to lynch him

Ahkmou: Can send anonymous messages to Dume to either aid or trick him

Vhisola: Any village role that targets her kills her instead of carrying out their original intention.

Gold Turaga: Targets one player, if that player is a Toa they can take two prisoners that night or all use their powers and take one prisoner. Same Toa cannot be sent twice in one night

Crimson Turaga: Targets one player, if that player is a Matoran, all matoran votes next day count double

Kikanalo: Lethally targets one player each night, anti village but might ally with other neutrals or Toa

Neutrals win if village or Toa eliminated or village all captured (except for Kikanalo who only wins if the village is eliminated or captured, if the Toa are killed Kikanalo must also be killed for the game to end)

Village:

Dume: Double vote, listens to Nivawk and Ahkmou's messages, can send anonymous messages to village. A secret twist occurs if he is lynched.

Nivawk: Targets one player, both he and Dume learn that player's role.

Nidhiki: Can free one random player from the Toa each night.

Krekka: Captures a player that Dume can choose to execute next day and can anonymously interrogate until then. They are freed if they are not executed.

Bordakh: Can target one player each night, if that player is not a villager, they are converted to the village as long as Bordakh is alive.

Vorzakh: Targets one player each night and prevents their vote from counting the next day

Zadakh: Targets one player each night, this player then allies with the next player to target them until Zadakh is dead(unless they are killed by said targeting)

Rorzakh: Targets one player each night and is informed who that player targets for the rest of the game but not that player's role

Keerakh: Targets one player each night causing that player to repeat their actions of the previous night, doing nothing that night if their previous target is dead.

Nuurakh: Targets one player each night and forces that player to kill another player of Nuurakh's choosing

Betraying your side leads to death if discovered by host (unless you are a neutral in which case you have no side but yourself). Don't do it.

24 Hour rounds

Dead players cannot reveal information

In the ridiculously unlikely chance that no one votes for a lynching, a player is lynched by RNG. Not submitting a target for everything but the Mafia capture is taken as abstaining from that round and you target no one (exceptions can be made if you will be away from BZP for a while and send me an ordered list of players you want to target.

The host reserves the right to clarify and, in the unlikely event it is necessary, add rules to the game if it is determined that a situation is not clearly covered by the existing rules.