BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: I meant that, since the entire stage is underwater, you could potentially trap me in place.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20

Since Luroka somehow dodged an explosion and avoided knock-back, while controlling a material not traditionally known for it's magnetic properties that can be found everywhere, ShadowVezon's only chance left is to eliminate Luroka for good, before he can kill him.

ShadowVezon swims up and over the magnetized water, and turns around to fire a fully charged shot at Luroka, while being hit by some magnetic blasts. [HP: 13/20]

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Makuta Luroka (5/20)

Seeing SV charge a shot with the super scope, I move to prevent him from taking the shot, I magnetically accelerate toward him, using my magnetic field, and try to cover the distance between us, shifting around in the process to make myself a harder target.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Luroka, you can't control water or turn water magnetic. We're not teaching university science classes here, we're playing a text based fighting game where the objective is to beat your opponents into oblivion.

E: I think I have a new tagline for Bionifight

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 7

OOC: I messed up the tense there. Oh well, what's done is done.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20

Apparently, according to Makuta Luroka, avoiding an attack is easier when you move up to it. I wait until Luroka gets too near for his own good and fire the shot, giving myself an incredibly good change of hitting him. At the same moment, I start to swim backwards.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]<

Well, not much was happening between Ehks and Trijhak besides the occasional spear and crossbow bolt. Trijhak therefore decided he would start charging at Ehks somehow, heating up the water around him , hoping that charging at Ehks with boiling water surrounding him would work.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20

I am hit by the magnetic bolt [HP: 12/20] and fire another barrage of shots, hoping to whittle down Luroka enough that he can be finished off.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: TBK [17/20]

TBK watched from afar as a fireball blasted through the water. This made him very happy -- giddy, actually, because he now knew that he could still fire bolts of plasma. He continued his advance toward what appeared to be Ehks and Trijhak until he noticed another fight moving his way -- ShadowVezon and Luroka. Then a plan hatched in his mind.

As much as TBK wanted to fight plasma with plasma and see what happened, he decided instead to divert his course toward the second ensuing battle. With a focused burst of heat on his feet, he propelled himself toward SV, superheated his blade, and slashed at Luroka's attacker, hoping that the action in itself would hint at an alliance between himself and Luroka.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20

Now being double-teamed by Luroka and TBK, I get comboed by their attacks. [HP: 10/20] I take out another exploding card, and hold it so both Luroka and TBK can see. I smirk.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (HP: 17/20)

Freedom was sweet, sadly sweet sweet freedom is also very distracting, so you might want to dodge out of the way of that sword. 

Zakaro attempted to do just that, and had slight success, only losing a kneecap in the process. (HP: 16/20)

With a quick decision, he hurled the sword back at TBK- the other fighter would probably need it at some point- and instead turned his attention to some guy who was off over somewhere, not really getting involved. 

Zakaro would get him involved.

That was basically the reason a rather large chunk of building was now being a Frisbee aimed at Shadow Blaze's nose.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 10/20

I start to quickly swim away once I'm far enough away from Luroka and TBK, still holding the card. The smirk on my face has grown in size. Thanks to Luroka's boost, I now have a bit of distance on them.

Hey, I said it was an exploding card. I never said I'd triggered the explosion...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: TBK [17/20]

As Luroka propels SV away, TBK fires a bolt of plasma straight at the hand holding the card to trigger an explosion before he can fling it back to the duo.

Then a sword pokes his back. [16/20] He quickly retrieves it, locks it back in place, and superheats both his blades -- mostly to get ready to deliver a devastating attack, but also just to look awesome. Glowing blades and all.

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 10/20

Well, that failed. [HP: 8/20] Angry, I let Luroka come to me, and quickly lunge forward, to impale him with the bayonet. I also fire a volley of shots from the Super Scope, in case he dodges backwards.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: TBK [16/20]

Seeing that the card detonated successfully, Luroka looked back at TBK, and by the look on both their faces... they both had the same idea.

He swung his arms foward and pointed both his glowing blades straight at SV.

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20

I dodge the magnetic bolts, and fire some more Super Scope shots at Luroka, while trying to move towards Pulse and Ehks, in the hopes of drawing them into the conflict. I also brace myself for Luroka's Fastball Special.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

-==Colette - HP: 10/20==-

Colette quickly spun to the side, even as Zero deflected some of the attacks, not wanting to be hit by sheer luck. Righting herself, Colette noticed a few things. Pupwa vanishing, Voxumo seeming to be getting frustrated, and Luroka and ShadowVezon dying. That seemed a good place to start, and Colette fired off a quick set of four bullets toward Luroka and ShadowVezon, attempting to at least try and hit one of the crowd gathered over there.

And he was launched straight toward SV at a speed that even TBK was a bit uncomfortable with.

TBK braced for some damage to the face, but he didn't want to waste this moment. He thrust his blades foward as he reached SV, funneling his energy through his scorching daggers.

sig8.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20

"No Colette I'm on your side agh" Having expected TBK and Luroka's joint attack, I dived out of the way, leaving the card I had been priming while the pair were preparing to launch at me. Although I still got hit by Luroka, this leaves all three of us in the blast radius, and TBK directly in the center, where the explosion will be most powerful. It's hard to maneuver out of the way when you've been flung at a high speed, after all. [HP: 7/20] None of Colette's bullets hit me, though.

(You thought I wouldn't have prepared for the attack? Note that since I had dived out of the way, I took less damage. TBK will take a lot more.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 7/20

All of these attacks seriously weaken me, but I chase after Luroka, intending to end our battle. [HP: 3/20] I take out another card and prime it. I easily catch up, due to my heavy training that I made sure to put myself through. "Time to finish this, Luroka." I throw the card at him, and it detonates.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

He knew that SV would try to dodge, but his timing was a bit off: he dove out of the way much earlier than expected. Instead, a card replaced TBK destination, and for a split second, he absolutely treasured all his facial features that would all be obliterated within moments.

Just as TBK reached the card, though, Luroka flung him away from the card just enough to keep from a major injury [14/20], rendering him eternally grateful to his ally. Unfortunately, that ally was on his last run, and TBK raced back as quickly as he could, and once within range of SV, he fired one blade and continued charging with the other.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

Seeing that no-one was focusing on her, despite the attacks, Colette swam toward TBK quickly, and fired off six bullets toward her target. She wasn't going to focus on ShadowVezon or Luroka at that moment, since it seemed likely that they'd take each other out, and it seemed like ShadowVezon might be on her side. So that just left one of the current fighters of that group.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 3/20

I dodge the magnetic blasts and the swords, and fire a volley of Super Scope shots at Luroka, getting really desperate.

EDIT: Grah, ninjas. Yeah, IC I still owe JiMing for saving my life in the scene I never wrote for Mafia 0.3.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Oh, Luroka redirected the bullets, edited IC

C: TBK [14/20]

As TBK continued his advance, one of the slowed bullets still reached TBK despite Luroka's magnetic pull [13/20], but he had no intention of slowing down. In a desperate rush, he viciously slashed at SV, hoping to help Luroka finish him off before the new opponent behind him continued to lace his back with bullet holes.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

(Jeez, seriously)

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 3/20

I dodge the bullets, getting grazed in the process [2/20], and decide to stand my ground. I dodge the magnetic blasts, and swim around Luroka so I'm facing all the combatants. I fire another volley of Super Scope shots at Luroka, while leaving myself open to possible Melee attacks from Luroka. I'm nearly dead at this point, I probably couldn't stop a direct attack from Luroka. Since we've moved away from TBK, by the time he gets here, Luroka'll probably have finished me off.

OOC: I need to leave soon anyway, so I just want this over and done with, so it doesn't drag on to tomorrow.

EDIT: Stop ninjaing me!

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 2/20

It actually works, probably surprising Luroka. I am impaled through the chest. But I manage a weak smile, a second before the primed exploding card goes off, obliterating me. And considering where Luroka is right now, directly in front of me, stabbing me through the chest, him too. [0/20]

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: I didn't pull out the card, I primed it before you skewered me. It blew up just after you impaled me, so you wouldn't have time to dodge or move the card. You shouldn't have even known the card was there, which was the intention.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Colette was slightly surprised that no-one in the group was really focusing on her at the moment, and instead simply continued to fire bullets on TBK, and, if he managed to live, Luroka. She wasn't liking the odds, but was trying to help at least even them out before directly engaging in combat.

IC: TBK [13/20]

As TBK was nearing SV's location, SV randomly exploded. He wasn't quite near enough to take any damage, but the shockwave still sent him reeling back at a decent speed. As a result, he barely missed the bullets flying past him, right before noticing his new attacker. He started toward her, then he remembered.

"Luroka!" He looked back behind him, but Luroka was gone. [Most of] his body floated there, singed from the explosion. And lifeless.

TBK didn't quite like seeings his friends die. Rage filled his veins. Slowly, he turned his head back toward Colette.

In a flash, he used another focused explosion of heat under his feet to propel himself toward her, his blade beginning to glow once again.

sig8.png