BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Unit [9/20]

Chro suddenly flew off. Unit was about to pursue when he was struck by a soundwave[8/20]. He dodged the second one, then ran towards Caboose. He had a lot of repulsion energy charged up now. With a yell, Unit released it all at once towards Caboose, aiming to send him flying into Chro.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 14

Chro turned around in time to see Caboose flying straight towards his Exo. That was fine with Chro, considering he was made of fire, and that wouldn't be terribly fun for Caboose, now would it?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Just for the record, I want to make a character for this. Mind if i post a profile here so i don't forget? I always remember where my profiles are, and what they are FOR. I'll edit when i get an answer.

EDIT: Also, this is the weapon I would have for my character: http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/crimson-zardis-key and this is my character basic image: http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/max-storm just imagine a goku dude like him holding the sword i previously copy/pasted a link to, when clicked on, and you basicly get my character. Oh, and imagine him with steel gauntlets, with a red scouter on, and able to use a Ki blast known as...THE DEMON RAY(Trademark. Also, did you now I'm autistic?) Yeah, thats about it. 

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

IC 14

Chro attempted to grab Caboose (using the slight boost in strength and size of the Exo) and fling him back towards Unit.

(OOC: this is assuming he gets hit by the repulsion blast; if he somehow avoids it I will rewrite)

but their spirits

END ROUND 9(?)

Portal's flaming crushed corpse suddenly sat up and began to speak in the words of Voltex.

"ROUND IS OVER, UNIT WINS"

"HE GETS THE SOLID GOLD MASK OF WATER, WHICH, AND I QUOTE:"

"gives him elemental control over water, an extra five health at the start of the round, and can unleash an attack for 7 damage on one target."

"CONGRATS UNIT. NOW I'M DEAD."

Then Portal died again.

• Upvote 1

Well you could just use your ice to freeze the water chro... I mean that is always an option.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, true. Or I can counter and turn it to steam if I'm quick enough. Fire and ice is a nice combination to have at your disposal.

It really is, Though personally i would suggest going with ice first instead of fire against the water. Afterall steam you can't control, but Ice you can so even if you freeze the water, it then becomes controllable by you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, gotta wait about a week and a half from this point, until early signups for the next 3-week cycle commence. In the mean time, feel free to stick around and get a feel for the game! People generally do better once they've observed a bit.

• Upvote 4

but their spirits

ROUND 8

You all find yourselves locked within the Hidden Workshop; the form of the Juggernaut looms above you, although for now it does not appear that you will need to worry about it - it is currently powered down, and in this state remains indestructible. That said, you quickly have other problems - five of you realize that the other fighters have suddenly become, for lack of a better term, zombies. And they're coming to infect you.

Game Type: Infection

Arena: Hidden Workshop

PLAYER HEALTH

Survivors

1. Voxumo - 20/20

2. Chro - 20/20

3. ShadowVezon - 20/20

4. Captain Caboose - 20/20

5. Portalfig - 20/20

Infected

1. Luroka - 5/5

2. Blade - 5/5

3. Shadow Blaze - 5/5

4. Rider of Kikinalo - 5/5

5. Zakaro - 5/5

6. JiMing - 5/5

7. Unit - 5/5

8. Toatapio Nuva - 5/5

9. Ghidora - 5/5

-==IC: Anna - HP: 5/5 - 3 Respawns==-

Anna's eyes glowed briefly, as she looked up with a moaning growl, and then fired off two lightning bolts; one at Portalfig, and one at Chro, as she moaned again and summoned the master hand, aiming to launch off three finger bullets toward Chro quickly; recognizing that he was the biggest target here.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 5/5 - 3 Respawns==-

Anna's eyes glowed briefly, as she looked up with a moaning growl, and then fired off two lightning bolts; one at Portalfig, and one at Chro, as she moaned again and summoned the master hand, aiming to launch off three finger bullets toward Chro quickly; recognizing that he was the biggest target here.

Blade does well here; if all of the Infected players could keep track of your respawns this round, that would be very helpful.

IC 20

Hearing the attacks from Anna and Master Hand, Chro swiftly created a shield of light around himself, which took the brunt of the damage. [19]

Responding to the shots, he summoned two large fists of shadow, each nearly as large as Master Hand. With these shadow fists, Chro threw a right hook towards the Master Hand.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna - HP: 5/5 - 3 Respawns left==-

Anna didn't let up, as she continued to mindlessly throw lightning bolts toward Chro.

Meanwhile, the Master Hand dodged to the right of the Shadow Hand, and then paused, as it motioned to the Shadow Hands, wanting a thumb war quickly.

• Upvote 1

IC: Phoenix Zero (5/5) (3/3)

Phoenix Zero looked around with dead eyes. However, the supposedly mindless fighter made sure to run like the wind, averting the slow, lumbering motion most zombies take. He made a beeline for Chro, absorbing the waterspout created. With his new power assimilated, the undead warrior created two swords made of water, slashing at Chro.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Phoenix Zero (5/5) (3/3)

Phoenix Zero looked around with dead eyes. However, the supposedly mindless fighter made sure to run like the wind, averting the slow, lumbering motion most zombies take. He made a beeline for Unit, absorbing the waterspout created. With his new power assimilated, the undead warrior created two swords made of water, slashing at Unit.

OOC: You do realize that we're on the same team, right?

ninja'd

I made the waterspout around Chro to attack him though, not around myself.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Yeah, I just shot a regular laser. Coulda done five damage, though, right? ;)

IC 19
Chro moved one of the hands in front of himself like a shield to block the lightning bolts. He realized that if the other hand engaged in a thumb war with Master Hand, Chro would have to concentrate far too much for what it'd be worth, considering he was being attacked by several zombie fighters, and apparently stuck without any support from his allies just yet.
However, his focus was broken as he was thrown around by the waterspout (although, being solid and not fire, he remained unharmed). Working quickly to block the electrical attacks again (considering he would be awfully prone to lightning when in water), Chro generated a hard-light shield and fired laser blasts towards Master Hand, Anna, and Unit.
The waterspout suddenly vanished, as Phoenix Zero appeared and absorbed it. As the attacker slashed at him [18], Chro swiftly used a jet of fire to slow his fall (and hopefully burn Phoenix), then launched back up into the air, and onto a catwalk or ledge in the workshop.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Yes. I was made to defend carp and now I get to defend carp.

woooo

IC: Portalfig

HP: 20/20

Portal finally woke up to Chro wrecking people and a lightning bolt coming straight for his face. He reflexively created a portal, redirecting the bolt away from him but not towards anybody else.

"Need some help here, Chro?" he asked, portaling himself up onto the catwalk as well. "I'll tank, you DPS." He grunted, closing his portal.

IC: Phoenix Zero (5/5, 3/3)

The jet of fire burned Phoenix Zero's arm (4/5), but he dodged the laser. While he did so, the reanimated fighter charged a shuriken made of water, throwing it at Chro after making the dodge.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

"Zombies. Seriously. If I see one more zombie..." Since the zombies knew where they were, ShadowVezon ran over to Portal and Chro, making a lot of noise in the process. Wordlessly, the giant swung his plasma whip at Luroka.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"