OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

Sorry, I didn't know BZPower rules about such pictures (anyway it's already on internet).

Oh, silly leaker. This is not the place for such content. Sorry.

Talk for yourself, please.

How about I talk for everyone.

Leaked content is not to be posted or discussed anywhere on BZPower as per the request of The Lego Group.

Wanna know how we got all those exclusive looks at Bionicle, it's because we follow that rule. Cool? Cool.

I think leaks are cool. Really cool. Everyone needs to drink some tea and relax a bit.

• Upvote 1

Bionicle polybags, eh? Guess Lego produced more than we thought. I wonder if we'll be seeing any of those in the community kit to give away to members in the near future.

WELP GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 8

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Bionicle polybags, eh? Guess Lego produced more than we thought. I wonder if we'll be seeing any of those in the community kit to give away to members in the near future.

Just because you're an admin doesn't mean you can mock me, but lol anyway. :D

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

What is mocking about that post? For that matter, what even makes you think it's directed at you?

Anyway, cool that that mask is getting released, but I'm also excited to see what that pack's other contents consist of. Apparently there's also a poster and some other stuff which could be pretty cool.

What is mocking about that post? For that matter, what even makes you think it's directed at you?

Anyway, cool that that mask is getting released, but I'm also excited to see what that pack's other contents consist of. Apparently there's also a poster and some other stuff which could be pretty cool.

I was just kidding. Lulz! :P

It's just that the closest Lego store to me is an hour drive from where I live, and I hope that the polybags get a retail release for places like TRU and Target.

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

It's just a shame that apparently the Skull Spider included is blue instead of like, red or purple. Would have been nice to get a couple of recolored masks, though obviously even the one is cause to celebrate. I do hope that eventually we see some exclusive recolors of other masks, though, it's a bit too much Tahu right now. A trans blue Kaukau or trans bright green Miru would be great.

Anyway, the polybag should be helpful because I think I lost one of my Skull Spider legs while MOCing a few days back and customer service has them out of stock...even if it takes a while, an extra spider should be a simple way to get spares.

AXKP5KC.png

TRANSPARENT MAAAASKS

EKIMUUUUU

GOLD-TRANS-BLUE BLENDED PROTECTOR MAAAASK

LAAAAAAAA

e: oh whoa wait, they're blended gold and trans, that's pretty darn neat

e2: is Ekimu's launcher trans-blue?  That's cool.  So's the one on the "bow" one.

e3: looks like the mysterious shadowy mask from the back of the magazine was one of these masks.

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

Mata Nui, those blended masks are beautiful. Too bad Tahu and Gali don't get get one... yet. Onua gets one though so I'm good. The skull gang looks much better than the prelims showed and I can't wait to pick up grinder and basher at the very least. It's a shame slicer uses a skull spider mask, though I figured at least one set would be stuck with one. I like the new sword and axe pieces a lot. We can now confirm Ekimu has a gearbox and the skull gang have trans orange eyes.

Edited by ToaDraco
  • Upvote 1

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

Ekimu is trans-blue/gold blended Protector Mask and it comes with Mask of Creation and he has his hammer omg yes!

It's hard to make out details, but are those trans-green limbs? I like the look of the one with the two axes.

E: Oh man I totally missed the transparent masks! But it looks like there aren't any of the new trans-blended masks for Tahu and Gali, if I'm correct?

Edited by Strange Festive Voltex

Aw man. The lack of gold/trans color Tahu and Gali masks is already starting to bother me. I think they could/should have included them in the set with Ekimu. Mask Maker and whatnot.

All I want is a trans blue Gali mask come on Lego.

I was wondering the same. They had 13 sets in the first wave, and they could have had at least one or two more. :(

• Upvote 1

Aw man. The lack of gold/trans color Tahu and Gali masks is already starting to bother me. I think they could/should have included them in the set with Ekimu. Mask Maker and whatnot.

All I want is a trans blue Gali mask come on Lego.

Yeah, especially the lack of a mask for Gali.

I do find it odd that we only have the five sets this wave - I was expecting there to be six.

It is interesting that we get two orange and black villains and no water themed villain this year. I'm guessing LoSS is supposed to be the 6th member of the skull gang. Now I'm really curious what the story reason is for the blended masks. Are they partially drained of elemental power? Are they even more powerful than the golden masks? Only time will tell.

Edited by ToaDraco
  • Upvote 2

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

Those trans Toa masks are better than anything I could have hoped for. That image has me bouncing up and down, I hope we get a close-up of Skull Basher soon (with the purple horns).

The only thing I am disappointed about is the silver Skull Spider mask. I don't mind the mold being reused, but I really hoped for a white one, or at least a new color.

IetTsFQ.png

Ugh...I really want to put that MoC on Ekimu once I get 'em, but that Protector mask just looks really cool!

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

The only thing I am disappointed about is the silver Skull Spider mask. I don't mind the mold being reused, but I really hoped for a white one, or at least a new color.

100% agreed. White would have been great. Or black...or trans bright green? A trans bright green skull spider would have been sick.

But yeah, the lack of a new mask on the Skull Slicer really detracts from him.

Speaking of masks, it looks like Grinder and Warrior share a mask mold, and though we can't see it well I think so do Basher and Scorpion. I kind of wish there was more variety, and perhaps more colors, but they still look pretty interesting.

AXKP5KC.png

I think Skull Scorpion has a unique mask all to himself, but that might be just the angle.  

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Hey a Jaga and sadly I am not impressed. :cry: Anyway I guess the answer to the question of what size the mask makers are going to be is answered in the form of an Ekimu release.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Speaking of masks, it looks like Grinder and Warrior share a mask mold, and though we can't see it well I think so do Basher and Scorpion. I kind of wish there was more variety, and perhaps more colors, but they still look pretty interesting.

I think Scorpio and Basher have unique mask molds, look at their box covers on the wall behind them. Scorpio has some thick ridges above his eyes and a generally round face, whereas Basher's is sharp, and looks like an animal skull of some sort.

IetTsFQ.png

We have our first non-leaked picture of the Summer wave!

lego-new-sets-spielwarenmesse-bionicle-t

Is... that... a half-gold, half-transparent yellow (or yellowish-green) Pohatu Mask?

BIONICLE SUMMER 2015 IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Y'all don't know how excited I am :D My immediate reaction would not have passed the filter :P

Those masks look great, and the Skull Gang doesn't look totally atrocious. I'm excited about the Mask of Creation right there, definitely getting that! I wonder if there are small sets or something just out of frame? That's my only reasoning for the apparent lack of semi-trans Hau and Kaukau. I really hope we get those.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .