OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

Eh... Jessica Alba... in her Dark angel days... mmmm

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Eh... Jessica Alba... in her Dark angel days... mmmm

Mmmm, I agree. Mmmm.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Steve Blum as Pohatu, Fred Tatasciore as Onua, Jennifer Lawrence as Gali, Chris Evans as Kopaka, Robert Downey Jr. as Lewa, and Peter Cullen as Tahu.

Don't know, don't know, sounds OK, know but not feeling it for him, ohgawdplzno, and can't place.

I think it should be (in the same order) Chris Pratt, Scott Bakula, Emma Stone, Liam Neeson, Charlie Day and Zachary Levi.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Oh yes I could imagine Mr Freeman doing Ekimu or even Makuta. Not sure about hearing Prime in Bionicle...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Tommy Wiseau as everyone and starring Nicholas Cage as Makuta.

I can't write a good Wiseau impression, but Nicholas Cage?

PoF: Run away, Tahu! It's Makuta!

Makuta: I don't know, but if I were you... I'd listen to your PROTECTOR FRIEND!!!

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Also...

Is this official?

That looks so good, it should be.

Though, I think the window of opportunity has passed to use it.

TAK

Bionicle literally was released only 26 days ago. In some places, they have to wait until Febraury. The window of opportunity is still widely here. Edited by BlatantlyHeroic
  • Upvote 2

Steve Blum as Pohatu, Fred Tatasciore as Onua, Jennifer Lawrence as Gali, Chris Evans as Kopaka, Robert Downey Jr. as Lewa, and Peter Cullen as Tahu.

Don't know, don't know, sounds OK, know but not feeling it for him, ohgawdplzno, and can't place.

I think it should be (in the same order) Chris Pratt, Scott Bakula, Emma Stone, Liam Neeson, Charlie Day and Zachary Levi.

I have RDJ as Lewa because of personality, lol. Peter Cullen is the voice of Optimus Prime. So here's a new version....

Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Zoe Saldana, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nolan North, Peter Cullen.

I have RDJ as Lewa because of personality, lol. Peter Cullen is the voice of Optimus Prime. So here's a new version....

Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Zoe Saldana, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nolan North, Peter Cullen.

Vin Diesel? As the big wise guy? No. Just... no. You want an action hero as Onua? My vote goes to Danny Trejo. He's the only guy who doesn't fit the wise guy archetype that I'd like as Onua (though the accent might be a little thick.)

Zoe Saldana? She's the green chick in Guardians of the Galaxy, right? Nah... She's too... not Gali.

Ahnald Swazzenegger? Da Turminatah? Ahs Kopaka? Ha. Ha. Ha. You funny.

Nolan North as Lewa? Okay... I like Charlie Day more, but I suppose we can substitute Benny's SPACESHIP! for the Space Core's proclamation of SPACE! SPACE! SSSPPPAAACCCEEE! if we so desired.

And Optimus Prime as Tahu? To be honest, I've always seen Tahu as more the awkward hero, an unlikely hero, the underdog. Having Optimus Prime voice him... uh... Ok... 

I forgot to mention the Protectors. Of course, the Protector of Fire must be Morgan Freeman, the PoW could be Meryl Streep, the PoA could be Nolan North, the PoI might work with Garry Chalk (Colonel Chekov from SG-1 and Optimus Prime from... whereever he voiced Optimus Prime), the PoS could be... um... that guy... and the PoE could be Patrick Stewart.

If they wanted Ekimu in the film, perhaps Michael Dorn could voice him like he did Mata Nui, and Makuta could be played by Cliff Simon (Baal.)

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png