OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

I have my newest sets standing up on a shelf in my closet, in front of stacks of old G1 canisters and boxes.

sqtd1i.png

^               Often lurking, occasionally writing about sets on BS01.                     

L     This link is a bit old, but there's still some good info about combiners there.

Some maple leaf has found the new figures in Canada. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I have a clutch of cash, and my brother is ready to drive me to Target to buy a few. I found the DCPI codes for Scorpio, Warrior and Grinder/Mask Maker. So I am checking every so often.

Mind sharing those codes?

Sure. I'm allowed to give them out here, right?

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

I have a clutch of cash, and my brother is ready to drive me to Target to buy a few. I found the DCPI codes for Scorpio, Warrior and Grinder/Mask Maker. So I am checking every so often.

Mind sharing those codes?

Sure. I'm allowed to give them out here, right?

Yeah, you can post DCPI codes.

IetTsFQ.png

Sweet, thank you for sharing.

Available at approximately 0% of Stores nationwide.

:closedeyes:

Edit: I just searched for Scorpio with the DCPI code and got this:

Available at approximately 3% of Stores nationwide.

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

Back in my day, I would go to Toys R Us in the U-nited States of Americaa on this day get those spankin' shiny new summer Bonkle sets just recently put out on shelves. They just don't make sneaky and embargo rebellious corporate businesses like they used to. Shame too.

Edited by BlatantlyHeroic
  • Upvote 3

Am I the only one who thinks Korgot is more waifu-material than Tahu is?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Am I the only one who thinks Korgot is more waifu-material than Tahu is?

I forgot that Korgot was the name for the PoE. So I searched the name on Google and found a bunch of Electronic Orchestral Tuners, and was like...whatever floats your boat...

Anyway. I sold a few of my G1 sets so now I can afford all of the Summer wave except for Scorpio. I hope I don't have to wait til August.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

Korgot's gattling chest is definitely waifu material.

Brings a new meaning to "bazookas".

• Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

It looks like you can in fact order the summer sets from Toys R Us, and not only that, shipping is free on orders over $49. I think I'll bite!

Thanks for the info, masterchirox.

Edit: Just placed an order for all but Scorpio.  :br:

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

We all heard, like, back in march that they weren't going to hit shelves until around this time. It's primarily an August wave.

Sure, but they usually become available a week or two early, around this time. Sets are starting to appear on shelves in the US already.

Edit: Misread. Sorry!

Edited by Nescent

IetTsFQ.png

August is a weird time to release the sets if you ask me. I feel like June/July works better since it's a halfway point between waves giving us more time to get all the new sets before the next wave starts. August is also the time I go back to school so I'd rather have had them bring out the new sets in the middle of summer. That being said I'm not sure if I'm going to get all the summer sets, I'm getting skull warrior and skull grinder for sure and I'll probably get skull basher but I'm not sure about scorpio and slicer.

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

I want to view the chest blaster as how marching bands carry marching bass drums. Except that may imply that Korgot is weaker than the other five Protectors, and while that's realistic, it still might be irksome. 

I don't think that implies she's weaker. I've pictured it like this from the original Clone Wars cartoon.  CloneWars14.jpg

• Upvote 1

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

I figured if I bought the summer wave today, they won't come until around the official release date anyways. I might as well wait until then.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I want to get a few really quick in the stores. But I am willing to wait a little before I have all the ones I will get. I will get three of the smaller ones immediately, and wait until around my birthday to get Scorpio and MM/SG, and a few extras for a battle scene. 

Edited by Spiffy247

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

Yeah, still contemplating on whether I want a couple more Warriors or not. I suppose I should decide after I've gotten at least one.  :D

I'm pretty sure you're gonna be the reason the Warriors are sold out BEFORE the release date lol  :nahnah:

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica