Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang

Fang allowed a hint of a grin to come to his face as he extended his hand. "Yes, you would know my name. I doubt there are many in the school who do not know it by now, and very few who can say it is good to meet me. It is very good to meet you, Kat."

The two shook, forming another addition to Fang's unlikely friends.

IC: Revenge

"Yes, but I have read many legends.  I know that if I ever meet one there will be a fight, but Toa are, amazing.  They selflessly sacrifice for the greater good, they are beacon's of hope for the universe.  I want to be a hero, maby not quite like them, but close."

• Upvote 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Exxan.

Exxan remained at the lone table in the refectory, poring over the note that had been left on his door, reading over it again and again in a vain attempt to discern who had written it. Finally, he gave up and left it on the table in front of him, next to the knife. 

He was beginning to wonder if this was just a waste of his time. He was also starting to wish he'd brought someone along with him. Phogen immediately came to mind. Despite her eccentricities and ulterior motives, she'd proven to be a very resourceful ally, and maybe, if it weren't for the constant plotting and manipulating, a friend. Squid, maybe. His peaceful attitude would have come in handy while Exxan had been talking with Fang. Or maybe Mahrika... No, he'd lost Mahrika's trust back at the village.

Exxan gave up and leaned back in his chair. There was no point in regretting the past. He had to look to the future. And right now, his future seemed to centre around whoever had left him this note. He sat there, slowly thinking things over, tapping his claws softly on the tabletop as time slowly ticked on by. 

OOC: Exxan still open for interaction in the refectory. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Metal / Gymnasium, Fighting the Twins \ IC:

Metal groaned and writhed back and forth slowly in his bed. What happened? he thought as he slowly opened his eyes. With a groan he looked around the room, taking note of three things. First, he was in the Infirmary. Second, there were a whole lot of Rahkshi in here. Third, one of them was trying to sneak out of her bed and past the big group. This one, Melody, happened to be right beside his bed at that very moment. Slowly lifting his weight onto one elbow (which was excruciating), he asked, "Well hey - ugh - there. Why are - uhak - you trying to - blurg - get out? You look - huff - pretty badly injured." As he got the last word out, Metal collapsed back onto the bed with a wince and another groan.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Hearing a sound from the direction of the kitchen, Exxan got to his feet, warily picking up his knife off the table. He left the note where it was, in case whoever had left it for him showed up looking for him. "Hello?" he asked cautiously, pushing pen the kitchen doors. The Porters were normally all but silent. It sounded like there was someone, perhaps more than one someone, walking around in here.

Someone with Rahkshi feet. "Anyone back here?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He relaxed a little, lowering his knife. He'd heard of this guy; h was harmless. "What are you doing back here?" 

"I see..." Exxan trailed off, then an idea occurred to him. He might as well take the opportunity while it presented itself. "You're good with people, right? I need some advice." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Jayar

Jayar finished a chapter and lowered 'Diplomacy: A Better Form Of War.' He carefully returned it to its place on the shelf and walked out of the library, headed to his room. On his way there he passed by the diplomacy classroom again and heard a familiar heavily-accented voice, emanating from about waist level, demanding to be taught to be 'dip-a-lomatic.' Short. Jayar smiled and peeked his head in the door, wondering what and how Squid would teach his small friend.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Exxan cleared his throat, trying to decide how to word this. "I have a friend... who tends to play things very close to the chest. Makes it difficult to trust them..." he couldn't believe he was doing this, "...any idea how I could make them open up a bit more, be honest about their plans?" 

Metal / Infirmary, Talking to Melody \ IC:

Not trying to get back up, Metal spoke in the general direction of Melody (though it was more so towards the ceiling), "Why would you - eyk - want to leave? It's - huagh - so comfortable." After letting that sit in the air for a few seconds, Metal asked the timid Rahkshi (hoping she was still there and he was not talking to the ceiling), "So what's - erg - your name?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

"No, they're like that with everyone. But they seem to expect me to trust them. And I can't really do that if they're keeping secrets from me." 

"Ah... not exactly..." he admitted, "...I've been a little preoccupied dealing with a guy who wanted to kill me. That kind of took priority." 

Metal / Infirmary, Talking to Melody \ IC:

"Well, nice to - ehagh - meet you Melody. I'm - blurble - Metal. Your name is - eck - music inspired - cough - correct? I love music," continued Metal, oblivious to the fact that Melody had left him.

IC: Fang

Fang looked a little uncomfortable at the memory. "We were hatched from the same Makuta, and first met not long after that. She... was kind, and I felt I could help her. She was so lost back then, unable to see, no idea why, or why she was left to endure it. I did what I could; I put those little clickers on her armor. It looks like she's made good use of them. We... we meant to travel together, but we... got separated. I didn't think she could find her way here, but I... I couldn't go back for her. I never thought I'd see her again, but now she's here, with Phogen."

He looked over to see Kat's reaction. "Sorry. I... I shouldn't talk about that now. I'm just glad to have Exxan out of the way for now."

OOC: I think that's a worthy 2k post. :D

"Hm..." he thought it over, "...you might have a point. The hard part's going to be getting them on their own so I can have a proper talk with them." He gave Love Gurahk a thoughtful look, "Thanks for the advice. If you ever need a hand with anything let me know." 

IC: Chekquars (Library)

He allowed himself half a second of a questioning look in Wraith's direction before shrugging and turning to his second book, the one about construction and buildings, while commenting.

"Ah, and I had hoped you weren't just another follower. Pity. Do what you will, but if that includes following me around then don't expect all too much in return, I'd rather not keep someone who is too smart for their own good this deep within my meager ranks, at least not someone with their own agenda as I doubtlessly know you do."

With that, he focused into the book, though a careful eye was kept both on Wraith and the figures moving in and out of the Library, few of which noticed the cloaked Rahkshi, all wrapped up in their own personal conversations and worlds. He did note that a Rahkshi who had gotten on his bad side was standing around for whatever reason, but they weren't bothering him nor his minions so there would be no need to make any sort of move. This was neutral grounds. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Leaving the surprisingly helpful Rahkshi to his musings, Exxan left the kitchen and returned to the refectory. There was still no one else here. Exxan was begining to wonder if the note was just a prank, or worse, a distraction of some kind. Cursing, he sat down in his seat and continued to wait. Sooner or later someone had to show up. And when they did, he intended to find out exactly what was going on. 

OOC: Recoil is back! What do you mean who?

IC: Recoil had exited the gym a while ago to go build more launchers and ammo. She had been working hard on her new stock for her gun. Finally she tested it. It felt good on her arms and after a few test fires proved to be effective against kickback. She slapped her scope onto the gun and began to work on some ammo for Whakatio, her friend.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by VahkiDane