Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Beach. 

I surfaced, spluttering for air, and clawed my way onto the beach of Corpus Rahkshi. That hadn't gone as planned.

I told you this was a mistake.

My fists clenched by my sides. The voice was right. I'd bitten off more than I could chew with a direct frontal assault on the village. I'd need to be more stealthy. There had to be a way to make them attack the school, I just hadn't figured it out yet.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mantis

Mantis could no longer keep quiet, and his screams pierced the air. He started to thrash around, trying to shove Rail against the wall of the chamber he'd created.

IC: Raptor

Karz. Now he'd lost his only weapon. Actually, no. Raptor had other weapons - his words.

"I mean, we wouldn't have come here if that other Matoran told us there was treasure hidden on the Nynrah beach."

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Vorzorak-Refectory

Vorzorak decided to go grab a bite to eat, so he left the gym. Gruel again, Well, at least its high in nutrition... He wishes he was more powerful, enough to go and find small rahi, transform into a predator and eat them, Instead of Gruel. Oh well, I guess no complaining, I'll get used to gruel. And so I waited in line, until I got my gruel, "Well I guess that dream will never come true if I dont eat enough to become A more powerful rahkshi."...

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Rail - Gym

It seemed that Bug-Boy wasn't willing to go down without putting up a fight first.

Unfortunately for him, Rail loved a challenge.

He hit the wall, taking a moment to shake off the initial disorientation before pushing his feet up against it and kicking himself backwards, forcing the pinned Rahkshi towards the one on the opposite side of the enclosure. He was certain that the impact, combined with the force he was already applying to his captured limbs, would be enough to finish him off... or at least break his other leg if he was dumb enough to try to stop his collision with it.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Vorzorak- Library

This is just about the only place I can feel comfortable, the gym I hear Battle screams, the Refectory has too much noise, my dorm is a bit too small, and I haven't traveled anywhere else really... Oh well, I'm gonna study Rahi and other creatures, for in the outside world, I will need to know what I'm up against

IC: Jayar / Hallways-->Library

"Ah." said Jayar in reply to Hoto's elaboration upon Grossh, as they passed through the doors to the Library. Then, optimistically: "Well then, he should be happy to assist us. I hope to meet him." He broke the loose formation to grab pen and paper from the library shelf upon which it was stored, then returned to the group. "Where should we sit?"

IC: Shark / Infirmary

Shark awoke feeling much better than he had before. He lay in bed, comfortable. Though he wouldn't say he was feeling one-hundred percent, Palma's healing was practically miraculous, just as he'd known it would be when he dropped himself - no, forget about that.

I am innocent. I went to the Cauldron to get some food, and was shot down when I tried to return.

I am innocent. I went to the Cauldron to get some food, and was shot down when I tried to return.

He repeated the phrase in his head over and over again. He knew that Pyre had cast suspicion, vague as it might be, upon him. If he was going to prove himself innocent, he would have to act, practically think, as if he were. He would indoctrinate himself into innocence.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Library.

"At a table?" I suggested, stating the obvious. "On chairs?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Revenge-Captive

Wow, great idea, Revenge thought, Lie to him.  You will just back him up when it falls through.  "What is he thinking?" he whispered to Rider.

IC: Booger-Library

Booger took a few steps backward as "Halfer(Vaalku)" flung himself back up.  Halfer's attack missed.  "Oh, you're strong! Is that cause you only have one arm to exercize?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Vorzorak-Library

Vorzorak noticed another rahkshi walk into the Library, and realized he hadn't met any other Rahkshi in the school, So he put away his Book and quill, and introduce himself to the others.

He tried opening his mouth, it was slow, it was stiff, and unused.

"Hello", he managed to say, Really slowly to era and Jayar

and wow was his mouth parts stiff, because it was ReaLLLLLLLY slow.

Edited by Dragon11603

"I've always found it so strange that people who can see always get so worked up about the colour and physical appearance of the things they sit on." I mused, sitting down in the chair that happened to be closest to me. "Why does it matter?" 

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

Metal smirked at Suvak as he responded, "Show me the slug and I'll show you a trained dancer. In all seriousness, though, I was expecting as much. Do you think our nurse would be for it, though? I feel as if a solitary judge would feel less, like, pro. I guess I can ask her after our meeting - the Porters just need to announce the basics, not the details."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Vorzorak-Library

"Maybe I should meet a different Rahkshi, they are discussing Chairs, a very intense disscussion about chairs..." Thought Vorzorak

He started back to the bench he was sitting at, and studied small insects crawling along the floor, writing his observations down in his book until... "OW!" he yelled kicking the fikou who had just bit his ankle, the fikou hit the floor, and the now enraged Fikou, was biting everything in site

Vorzorak Ran over and squashed the fikou, and said "Why are there so many here! oh well, I should Keep a few contained, and study them that way."

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas looked at Recoil, giving her the Rahkshi equivalent of a smile.

"You coming with me?" He asked, feeling a bit better after the repair on his wound done earlier.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Vorzorak-Library ----> Gym

Vorzorak was making his own Pocket guide to rahi, and rahkshi, along with maps of everywhere.

He is almost done making a map of the school, for now he is going to just walk to the gym.

He was Breaking Targets and Dummies with his staff when he heard a booming noise go throughout the gym so he slipped into a crack in the floor, he found it was an intense sparring match, Well, he got scared, and now he's tired, And all his stuff all over the floor. "Ugh" he said

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Jayar / Library

"I was not concerned so much about the appearance of the chairs as their location. Perhaps one might prefer one area of the Library to another." He took a seat. Try as he might, it was ever a challenge to understand a blind Rahkshi's point of view, and that was if he would allow himself to use a rather ill-fitting figure of speech.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Vector: 

Vector walked through the library, spotting two Rahkshi  talking about seats. Vector understood. He could never find a place he liked to sit, as it was always too crowded or noisy or dusty.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"I just pick wherever's quietest," I explained, "and since we're in the library, everywhere is quiet." 

IC: Illusive - Library.

I needed a plan, and for that, I needed to do some research. I went to the infirmary first to be healed by Palma, then headed to the library. I found a section on history and quickly combed through the shelves, looking for volumes about war, particularly civil wars. 

IC Vector:

Vector walked off, and on his way to the ballistics section, Illusive passed him. Shrugging, he continued on his way.

OOC: Vector open for Interaction.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I picked up another ingot and started working on it, heating it, hammering it shaping the lump of raw metal into something new. Time went by; I wasn't even sure how long. I could see how Fang always got so absorbed in his work. But when it was over I found myself holding the finished product up to the light, looking over the surface for any kind of weaknesses in the metal. 

The knife still needed sharpening, but apart from that, it seemed to be just about done. I didn't need anything fancy, just a well-balanced, lightweight throwing knife, which was what I'd made. Now I just needed to make a dozen or so more....

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person/Library

I then recognized Vaalku from Bullseye's discussions.

"No problem, friend."

I then let Counterpunch take control.

"How about you fight with the same amount of limbs as you? Preferably in the gym. Against me."

The message was subtle. Him versus me. And hopefully he also got the second message too.

~You mean the 'we're gonna break his knees' right?~

:D Of course!  :D ~

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!....," we looked at Vaalku, who hopefully wasn't freaked out by Counterpunch's drastic personality difference, and I regained control. "Don't worry, we'll teach him a lesson."

OOC: This is an interesting development.
Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Illusive - Library.

I finally found a book documenting all kinds of civil wars, and started paging through the premise. 

A civil war is a war between organized groups within the same state or republic. The aim of one side may be to take control of the country or a region, to achieve independence for a region, or to change government policies.

Interesting.... that was what I'd already been trying to do, though: turn the students agaisnt Tridax. But it hadn't worked.

Why are you still chasing this pointless, destructive goal? I ignored the voice's protests and kept reading. 

A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources. 

Well, that was exactly what I wanted. A large-scale conflict involving the entire school. What the book didn't tell me was how to make that happen. Scowling, I shoved it back in its place and stormed out of the room, seething with anger. The frustration was getting to me. I'd thrown everything I had into this plan, but it didn't seem to be enough. 

Patience is a virtue. In time, you'll realise that this is a mistake.

I stopped, my face splitting into a smile. Or perhaps I've just got to wait for the right opportunity....

IC Outlash

Library -> Corridors

Outlash smiled to herself as the oozing aggressor lost a quick fight against his limb-lacking victim. But her focus on the combat was suddenly blurred by an intense wave of frustration coming from somewhere behind her.

She turned quickly and spotted a blue Rahkshi stomping out through the library doors. A quick jog allowed her to catch up to him. "Excuse me! What business did you have slamming the doors like that? Rahkshi are trying to read in there."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Illusive - Hallway.

I frowned, confused, at the Rahkshi that had run up to me. I hadn't slammed any doors....

IC Vaalku

"Right... Listen, nothing involving missing limbs, okay?" Vaalku said. People randomly giving off evil voices - in this case, a very nice evil voice - didn't appear to surprise him. "Palma's been getting too many Rahks in lately, and I don't know if she'll break. Then she might attack you for being thhe one right there... Just saying." He looked down at the disgusting Rahk.

"Get up, you'll stain the carpeting."

IC: Dodge-256

"Whoa, hey," Dodge said, standing beside Zubarahk and drawing his sabre. "What's going on?"

OOC: Resuming interaction with Dodge-256. One-eyed, I am assuming your character is red and silver based on the name alone and the official color scheme for those kind of rahkshi. I will edit this post if I've got it wrong.

IC (As Albus): "This punk is going to get smacked up after he kicked me in the face." The rahkshi of anger replied as he turned to face the red and silver rahkshi.

"Don't just stand there, show him how much we hate his antics!" Shouted a male rahkshi as the other students began screaming and shouting for Albus to start beating up Zubarahk. "Now, stand back, things will get pretty messy." He swung a fist into the green Rahkshi, a loud clang of metal ringing through the hallway as Zuba stumbled backwards, watching his world swirl around him.

IC: Dodge-256

As soon as Albus's fist connected with Zubarahk however, Dodge's sword was pointed at him threateningly.

"You are currently in violation of school policy. Either take this fight to the gym or disperse, now. Disorder will not be tolerated."

• Upvote 1