Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

Fang caught his punch, and it burned. Both his hands had burns, one more severe than the other. Sidonas let out a wince of pain and slid back. They were both suffering from wounds, they could kill each other if they kept up this fight. "Fang, look. My hands are burned, Recoil's arm is burned, and I know you are suffering from your own wounds. If we keep this up, we might both kill each other. How about we make a deal? You let one of us go and another will give you information. Deal?" He moved back towards Recoil, helping her up, keeping his crossbow ready if Fang decided to not negotiate.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Cellar

"Sure. Just wait until I get this heavy rock..."

I found a rock that was both large enough to cover the door without it collapsing and would be hard to push upwards.

"You finished tying them up?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Shock

Wasting zero time, Shock did a side roll, and reached for his Cordak Blaster, before realizing that the school did not allow weapons that could "seriously injure" students. Also, that would not work anyways, as he didn't have a Cordak Blaster. "Great. No ranged weapons. Maybe a bit more of a... Shocking strategy," Shock said to himself, letting his energy flow through his sword.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

The Turahk had returned. Root gave her a fierce glare for his own injuries and for Shield's. He remained stubbornly silent.

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungle (Team Backstab)

Fang fired a blast of plasma between the two. When they turned, they would see his wicked grin. "I gave you a chance to run, and you decided to fight. You will not be leaving."

His own injuries seemed to be of little consequence, though his injured hand hung uselessly by his side, and steam poured out around the Kama embedded in his back. He was not letting them escape.

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

Rain watched the two battles with disinterest. As much fun as it would be to skewer the two, she was not letting Scribbler get away this time. Her blade did not move from his throat.

OOC: hey Wielder of Shadow, Since when does he have a Cordak?

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare took a strange turn in the Battle, he activated his fear powers as high as he could, Because a little Paranoia could help, and then Threw his Other knife at Shock.

Edited by Dragon11603

OOC: He doesn't. He just really wants one

Shock was about to charge when he saw a strange thing. What was that on his hand? "Oh no. Not the flowers. NOOO!" From Shock's point of view, Nightmare had thrown a flower at him, which was now his worst fear. It latched onto his armor, causing intense pain. He tried to shock it and kill it, but it seemed to eat the electricity. "I'll take you on still,f-f-flower or no!" Shock said, charging Nightmare with the "flower" attached to him.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Shock felt agonizing pain. He had been hit in the back. Okay, next time he tries that, I'll be ready, Shock thought, slowly getting up. He then made it so if Nightmare so much as touches him with that pointy staff, he would recieve a nasty shock.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Sidonas let out a hiss of pain as plasma burned him again, he fell to the ground and replied, gasping through the burning pain. "Karz... For someone who can't shoot me when I am up in a tree, you pack.." Sidonas stopped for a moment due to the burning pain. "..quite a punch.."

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

From his vantage point Shark could see both battles in full swing. Cao and Silver were fighting hard, and beyond the numerous scalded fallen trees Fang was basically thrashing Sidonas and Recoil.

He would call out a halt to the fighting soon. But not yet. He would give Fang the chance to end the inventor's life first...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Nightmare-Gym

Nightmare got Shocked

It was Painful

He dropped his staff from the shock and it got hit to the Side by his enemy's sword.

Heh, I got Shocked by Shock... 

He glanced at his hand, and they were slightly burned from electricity.

He ran to get his staff Back, from the Floor, when he Realized it wouldn't do in a Fight like this, he decided otherwise, and Decided to Run at him and Attempt to Push the "Flower" Further into Shock

IC:Shock

Shock noticed that Nightmare was running at the flower stuck in his arm. But why grab the flower? It wouldn't do any good unless he moved it on his face.

Unless... It wasn't a flower. Looking down at his shoulder again, he saw a boring old knife. Realizing that Nightmare was not in fact some crazy plant wielder, Shock started electrocuting the knife.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Plasma slid down his arms as he readied himself to dodge Recoil's punch. It was a foolish maneuver, especially after the thief had failed before. He rolled out of the way, but as Recoil passed, he grabbed her arm with his plasma-coated hands. He would not stop until they could not fight any longer.

The thief's words apparently went ignored, though Fang snarled as he dug into Recoil's arm.

Fang grabbed her, he hurt Recoil. Sidonas still had some strength left, he would use it. He threw himself at Fang, punching him as hard as he could. "Do not harm her more than you already have! You wish to fight?! Fight me!" Sidonas was angry, Recoil scorched with plasma had hurt him enough, but this? He could not stand to see this.

Nightmare looked up and wished he never had, his face was Burning, electricity coursed through it, 

It hurts much less when its my hands and not my Face

He Grabbed the Kraata and searing pain went through his hands, at least it wasn't his face, and then threw it to the Side.

Fang allowed Recoil to drop to the ground, and still the thief was trying to punch him. These level twos never learn...

Just for fun, Fang remained still as the blow connected, though his sneer quickly became veiled by plasma. The punch sent him staggering back, but it would hurt the thief's singed hands far more.

"Thank you!" Yelled Nightmare, deactivating his fear powers, walking over and removing the Knife from Shocks suit "Now, we may want to get these wounds patched up." He said, Strapping his knife back on his foot "Do you know where we can get our wounds Patched up?" Continued Nightmare, recollecting his other Knife.

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse).

I tied Shield's ankles together, then got to my feet and started back up the stairs. "You two have fun down here. No one's going to hear you, no matter what you try." I gestured for Kat to follow me out. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sidonas' hands hit Fang, he would keep him busy until-

Sidonas hissed in pain as his burned hands were scorched even more. He fell back and let out a yell. "AAAGGHGG!" Sidonas fell to the ground in sheer pain. "TO KARZ WITH YOU YOU KARZING BRAKAS!" He yelled as he fell.

IC: Exxan - Team Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse).

"Okay," I started to close the trapdoor. "You going to be okay down there in the dark?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar