Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Revenge's Shoulder

I nodded and held tight.

IC: Alpha/Starnhorn Range

I had already moved to leave the fog, flying away from the Rhotuka. I flew over to where Sliver was.

"Can you quickly get down there and form a small cyclone to disperse this fog? Two of us have already fallen thanks to that Rahkshi's inability to remember what Oohnorak can do."

IC: Counterpunch+Punch/Counter's POV/Starnhorn Range

I was already above the fog at the time so I had no problem dodging the Rhotuka. Punch told me that we should evade and away, but it was too late as I attempted to cleave a Visorak in half.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds, airborne

As soon as Cao took to the air, so did I. I pushed myself as hard as I could - and then the Venom Flyer appeared. I couldn't catch Cao, but I could protect Vorjak from the flying monster. I started flying exaggeratedly in front of the Venom Flyer, taunting it and trying to draw attention away from my teammate. 

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Starnhorn Range).

"I have no intention of committing suicide, thank you very much!" I snapped, loosing an arrow into a Visorak's eye socket before taking aim at another of the spiders, pausing to swerve away from an oncoming Rhotuka.

"Why don't you ask the idiot to dissipate his own fog?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I would, but..."

I swerved to avoid the Rhotuka that was meant for Sliver, but when she dodged, it was going in my direction.

"...do you really think he'd listen? He continued to make the fog even I warned him not too."

I attempted to try and thrust my halberd into a nearby Visorak.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Starnhorn Range).

"Not my problem," I spat, grabbing another arrow and firing at a Visorak just as it was about to fire its Rhotuka. "Fight run or die, I really couldn't care less what the rest of you do." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sanurahk

Sanurahk was trying to annoy these two visorak by teleporting away each time they picked him up, he got to his knife, that he put in his belt the instant he got to it, Pins and needles weren't going to stop him.

IC: Vorzorak

he was losing strength from kicking, it was a dreadful situation.

No. Tridax's game isn't going to Kill me. These Visorak won't Kill me. I will decide my fate. And this is not it! 

"WE WILL LIVE! WE WILL WIN!" He boomed, as the area started getting further away, the visorak were stealing him! "Assistance required!" He yelled. 

He then realized the Horrible fact. the visorak are too Strong. he cant defeat them, it is Futile, He can't decide his own Fate, He was going to die....

Its Game over...

I decided to disregard her words, lancing the Visorak I was targeting, and turning around to avoid a Rhotuka.

IC: Counterpunch+Punch/Punch's POV/Starnhorn Range

"WOOHOOO!"

~DUDE! I TOLD YOU TO GTKO!~

Counter sliced opened a Visorak, and ducked under a Rhotuka, ignoring what I said. I mentally facepalmed. He continued to try and hack at other Oohnorak.

IC: Shock

After slicing up a few more books, Shock left. He was walking towards his dorm, passing the Refectory, when he saw Nightmare, bored. Bored? How could anyone be bored? Shock was about to turn that frowns face upside down. Not literally, of course, as that would involve snapping his neck, and he would rather avoid that. "Oy, Nightmare!" Shock yelled, heading towards the Turahk.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

After some time, Sidonas shook and woke. The burning pain from plasma Fang had hit him with had not left completely, and his severely burnt left hand would probably leave some form of mark. Sidonas stared up and spoke quietly, trying to ignore the pain.

"How long have I been unconscious? And Recoil's condition, has it improved?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

Fang snapped awake to find the humming of robotic arms had ceased at last. The buckled plates on his leg and the pierced armor on his back and arm had been repaired, though the tears in his organics were still healing. There was no time to waste. He had to get back to his base before...

As he sat up, he noticed the thief and Recoil still in their beds beside him. Still alive, though a little worse for wear. He couldn't bother with them. He had his own teammates to consider now.

Fang jumped up and nearly fell as his aching leg collapsed under him. He limped to the door, trying to be a little more careful. "Thank you... Suvak," he said, and then he was gone.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto grasped the sides of her seat to prevent herself from jumping out of it. Just the footsteps of the approaching being were terrifying... and then it came into her view. The creature was massive, with... four arms, like... Dekako. No, she was done with that.

This was going to be their guide? No one would bother them as long as he was around.

She struggled to find her voice in the presence of... Veltorm, but at last she managed to sputter out, "T-thank you, G-G-Grossh, s-sir. W-we'll be... g-going then." 

Hoto pushed back her chair and moved for the door. Just before she reached it, she suddenly remembered something. "G-Grossh? If... if we... decided to come back... with Era, maybe, could we... get another one of your... circle... things?" She tried to form the rough shape and size of the crest with her hands, but she wasn't sure if she got the point across. There was probably something on there that she was missing...

Her hands suddenly flew behind her as she realized she still didn't have the staff. As she had walked to the door, it would have been plain to see it was missing. Maybe she was worried about nothing, but she just didn't want to have to explain anything.

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

She grinned wickedly as Scribbler began to show signs of awakening. Then her staff nearly flew out of her hands as his back opened, flinging shards of metal across the jungle floor. Rain hissed in anger as she yanked her staff free and wheeled back on her project... only to find the suit empty. A squirming bit of brown caught her eye, and in one smooth motion, she planted her staff in front of the Kraata's face.

"Hello, Scribbler," she greeted, her voice dripping with venom. "You wouldn't want to miss the fun, would you now?"

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

If there was one thing Root knew well, 'twas his own plants. And as he watched his foe weaken under his poison's attacks, he realized 'twas time. He nodded to Shield and tried to push himself up against the wall. His face contorted with pain as his wound made itself manifest. 'Twould not be an easy fight, even if his hands were not wrapped behind him.

"Though y-y-your intentions are n-noble," said he, "I c-c-cannot allow y-you t-t-to k-k-keep us p-p-prisoner here."

His arms twisted and reached for just one more plant... there. Vines snaked out from him, ready to slash and tangle. 'Twas not his staff, but 'twould do for now.

IC Visorak Airspace

He would have to remember to thank the fumbling silver rahkshi later, for he was attempting to act as some sort of diversion. Hopefully drawing the aerial predator away from both himself and the elasmobranchii. The rubberrahk continued his vertical flight until he found the shark once more, silver figure standing out against the greens and browns of the jungle below. His enemy had dropped in altitude and now had little chance of catching up to him if he continued to fly upwards.

Karz, it was cold up here.

Still maintaining as fast a pace as he could, he began to level out and head in the direction of the village their base was in. If he could get close to it, a call to arms for Era should be possible. She was a powerful derahk and would likely be able to hear him.

The whole plan relied on the silver rahk distracting that flier...

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: The Visorak that Sliver had struck in the eye twitched and jerked as it tumbled from its rocky precipice, landing on its back with its legs curled above it. Two more joined it, unmoving on the ground as Alpha and Counterpunch fought back against the chitinous flood. 

Their onslaught had had some effect at least. Vorzorak had slowed his fate, but now they'd dragged him off they were starting to cocoon him, wrapping him up in strands of thick webbing. Likewise they were using the confusion from their assault and the fog cloud to continue trying to split the group up. They were dragging more webbing across the heights and peaks of the rocks around Doublecross, creating a net that would separate the Rahks in the air from the ones on the ground, dividing the likes of Sliver, Fog and Alpha from the fighters below. 

Annoyed by the continued efforts of resistance, the Oohnorak began switching to the paralysis Rhotuka their species had access to. Numbing made it harder for the prey to move, but clearly wasn't stopping fighters like Sanurahk who had other options. Total paralysis, shutting down their nervous system? That would put an end to that...

The Venom Flyer was just a predator. Tactics and strategies were far from its mind, it just wanted to eat. And to its multifaceted eyes Silver was a much easier meal than Shark, who was larger and harder to fight, or Caoutchouc, who was far away and harder to catch. The choice was obvious. It turned towards the gesticulating Silver, and flung a Rhotuka at him. And then, since being an animal didn't make it entirely stupid, it covered its bases by launching three more Rhotuka scattered around Silver's position, trying to box him in as it flew towards him at top speed.

Suvak nodded in recognition to Fang as the Rahkshi stalked back through the jungle, then answered Sidonas. 

"Only a few minutes. Recoil is still out, but she's in no danger. I expect she just needs to sleep."

IC: Hoto's worries about the missing staff were unfounded. Grossh did not have much of an eye for physical possessions unless he desired to own them. A Rahkshi staff was something he had no particular personal use for. 

"Ah, another token, of course." He patted himself down, looked for a some pocket or crevice in his armour that he used to keep things. Finding one he retrieved another of his personalised coins, and flicked it through the air for Hoto to catch

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Starnhorn Range).

I stopped firing, deciding there was no real point to wasting any more of my arrows on these oversized spiders. It was time to get the karz out of here. "Retreat!" I shouted down to the others as I continued flying backwards, distancing myself from the battle. 

The ledge I'd been standing on earlier - along with most of the surrounding cliff face - were strewn with Visorak webbing. Even though our position had been overrun by Visorak, I couldn't help but grin at the realisation that the spiders would protect the flag better than I ever could. "Fall back into the forest!" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Silver - Airborne

My mind quickly rifled through all the books on Rahi I'd read earlier. This one could... uh... Karz. Knock me down with one hit?.. Then just don't get hit. I dodged the first Rhotuka with relative ease. The next three, I could see, weren't specifically aimed at me but around me. Too bad for the Rahi one of them wasn't under me. As the Venom Flyer launched itself at me, I swooped down - right under its dangling bug legs - and tried to grasp them tightly.

"Shoot me now, Bugface."

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

IC: Venom - Hallways

"Consider me in as well," she added.

IC: Liar - Hallways

After a few more minutes casually wandering around, Liar's search for a bit of fun had unfortunately come up empty so far. He did, however, notice another one of those interesting posters just outside of the infirmary, and stopped to spare it a quick glance.

"Persistent one, aren't they?" he quietly mumbled to himself.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Blitz - Refectory

As I ate, more sense seemed to flood back into me, but that wasn't really saying much. I finished eating and, rubbing my bloody eye socket, made my way through the doorway and left to find my dorm, passing by three Rahks - two of which were kind of familiar.

IC: Drift - Dorm

I gently felt around in the satchel the Gukko had brought me and pulled every little component out, setting them on my bed. I stroked the bird's head.

"Now to see what this stuff is for..."

IC: Shield

Shield took a deep breath, and pulled. He pulled against the rope, with all his might. All the anger, all the sadness, all the shame, went into that pull. His wrists began to hurt, but he continued. It seemed like an age before the rope finally snapped, and he gasped for air. He lunged forward, and attempted to punch the Turahk in the face.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Illusive.

Then let's get to work, I signed. We have a school to destroy. 

IC: Sanurahk

"Alright!" Said Sanurahk Running out into the Forest, saying "Ow" with every step, on his way out picking up his staff that Vorzorak Dropped.

IC: Nightmare

"Hello Shock," He Said "What have you been up to?" 

IC: Shadow

"Well hello, all this because I Scratched your Paint? That is Overkill." He said, Knowing that the next place she would plant her staff, was his Face. "Well, I think my stay here has expired, and I'm needed elsewhere." He continued, as he made a break for a Large Bush. where he could Escape from.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Skies and Wilds

Karz!

Silver, that fool! Now there was practically no chance of stopping Caoutchouc - Shark couldn't catch him now, and he was at no threat from the Rahi. He would just fly all the way to the Backstab base at high altitude, immune to interception. Unless there happened to be another vicious Rahi up there, but that was rather unrealistic. Shark was forced to conclude that the rubberrahk had escaped him. And he would bring Backstab news that the hostage was dead, probably before Fang could even arrive...

Ah, but who said Fang would arrive?

He had been headed for the Crawler to be healed, so Shark turned his flight path towards the land between the transport and the Backstab base. He stayed low to the forest, watching for movement of a Plasma Rahkshi. At last the crawler came into view. Fang would be close by.

Shark broke through the canopy and landed in the forest. As far as he could tell, anyone going from the Crawler to Farsholt with a decent sense of direction would pass through here...

IC: Jayar / House of Grossh

At Veltorm's entrance Jayar stood, even returning the giant's slight bow. The quantity of organic material hardly astounded him; past his Rahkshi suit he was after all an entirely organic Kraata himself.

It was a good thought of Hoto to request a token, and Grossh understood before Jayar could help her to clarify. And he didn't notice, or didn't mind, that Hoto didn't have the singing staff, which was good. What probably wasn't was that he had flipped the coin into the air for her to catch, something he found himself dubious of her ability to do. He found himself snatching it out of the air before it could reach her.

As he did so, though, he found himself second-guessing the action... maybe she would have been able to catch it? Hoping she wasn't offended by his action, he presented the fist-emblazoned token to Hoto, resting on his open palm. "Here you go," he said, somewhat apologetically.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog:

Fog stopped spreading his cloud, and instead bursting into the air he flew off at a 90 degree angle to the rest of the group, preparing a gust of wind to blow himself out of the way of any Rhotuka.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

"Alright. Thank you Suvak. I assume my more serious wounds have been dealt with to the point where I may get back into the chaos that is most likely occurring out there?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Its all Flawed. Take over the School as the ultimate Rahkshi? it would take too long. form an army to do my Bidding? At my size, nobody would take me seriously. My only Plausible Option is to make a secret order of rahkshi to take over the School, And a Secret base to hold Meetings." He Replied "And before I do all that, I need to learn how to read, I tried learning Via a book on how to read, but I couldn't read it."

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungle (Team Backstab)

Fang tried to remember the course he and Kat had taken to the base. It was the fastest route, and he needed to get there soon. Lives depended on how fast he could arrive.

His course was not the most stealthy. Leaves thrashed and plasma flashed as he cut through the thick jungle. His injuries ached, but he paid them no mind. He just had to be faster.

Rain released a sudden gust of wind as Scribbler leapt into the bushes to send him tumbling off course. She stalked closer, twirling her staff for another strike. Despite the Kraata's continued resistance, her sickening grin never faded. If anything, it grew wider. She was toying with him, playing with her prey until the hunt was over. An injured Kraata could only slither so fast, and it would be easy to keep him in her sights.

"Why don't you stay a while?" she asked cordially. "You're all dressed up, and the party has just begun."

Her voice suddenly took on a deadly edge. "Besides, we can't have scribblers like you running off again. Do you like my paint? I've spent hours on it after you so carelessly drew all over it! And all the while, I was thinking of one thing: what would be the best way to get revenge? Killing you would be far too easy. I've fought hundreds of Rahkshi like you... well, more respectful than you, but just as dumb and reliant on strength to save you.

"Where is your strength now? Where is Palma when you need her so much? Where is your team? All gone! It's just you and me, and I intend to finish this." She brought up her staff. She was done playing. She could only endure him for so long.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Her hands twitched nervously as she reached out to catch the token. Her entire focus was on its soft ringing as it spun towards her. It would land... here... no, here...

The ringing stopped, and the token was not in her hands. But she didn't hear it hit the ground. She dropped her hands to her sides and used the sound of the small motion to look down to find Jayar had caught it. She gave him a small, grateful smile and took it. "Thank you," she called, both to him and to Grossh.

Still not a word about the staff, but Hoto was taking no chances. She stepped out of the room before Grossh could get another word in and tried to fin her way back to the door.

OOC: YES! FINALLY ON A COMPUTER!

" Well, from what I've heard, there are some factions around this school. One was very successful, though one member did get killed. Even so,a faction, could be good. So, you want to learn how to read? Well, unfortunately I have been banned from the library for a week, so you may need to check out some books. Also, when learning to read, you may want to take my sword away from me. I don't want to slice up more books." Shock replied, a gleam in his eye. A faction, eh? Alright, I'll go along with this, Shock thought to himself, then realized he sounded like an evil mastermind, yet he didn't have a plan....yet.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"I'm terribly sorry, but I really must go," Said Shadow "And yes, your paint is Beauteous." He Continued, but that was a Lie, he believed that paint was terrible. and he also wasn't Sorry. "Ya know what, Maybe you can kill me another day. Yes? That sounds nice? It sure does. Bye!" He Started Slithering towards the Terrain Crawler

Wheres a Muaka when you need one!

"So, First up, the most important, is a Base of operations, Mayhaps we can find a Cave not far from the School, Get stones to form a Table and Chairs. Then once we've formed a Base we can deal with my Reading Problem."'

IC: Vorzorak

So this is how it ends... in a Cocoon formed by a Spider...

He wish he had his Quill on hand to cut open the Cocoon, but then what? Fight off a Horde of Visorak in their Nest? No. this was the end...

Edited by Dragon11603

Her staff met only dirt, and Rain looked up to see him still trying to get away. She was not going to let him. In a few quick steps, she put herself directly in his path.

"You lie," she hissed. "You can't see true beauty. Your life is then void. To end you would be a mercy to the rest of the world, and I intend to do so now."

Her staff sliced down again, cutting across where Scribbler squirmed like the worm he was. She was not letting him go.

"Can't we do this sometime else? You know what would be more fun? Killing someone who can fight back. I know your holding Back, you could kill me right here and now. Then I'd be sent out of existence. But you aren't, you are intentionally Missing me. Why? Is it because you still have a Slight bit of mercy hidden beneath that Gold Monstrosity you call painting?"

"Fair enough. A cave shouldn't be too hard to find, as there are tons of alcoves on the shores of Nyrnah, I think. Chairs and tables... well, Tridax isn't here, apparently, so the only thing stopping us are... Porters. Perhaps I could... distract them by attacking a f-f-flower, once we find chairs and stuff. Unless the unused dorms have some..."

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"The porters Shouldn't be a problem. and I said Stones for Chairs, just Carved to be Cylinders. but lets think something more hidden. Large Underwater Air Pockets, Sure, Tarakava could pose a Proble- Argh! All my Plans have Flaws! Lets go find a Cave. I'm Sure Nobody will mind."

Nightmare went into Flight-mode as well.

As they Exited the School, Nightmare found himself admiring Nature, the cool breeze, the Swooshing of the waves hitting the Beach in the Distance, it was beautifu-

Nope! I'm evil, I can't Accept anything as Beautiful.

"To find a Cave!"

She screeched in rage at his words. "And what?!" she screamed. "Allow you to draw on my paint again?! Beings like you deserve no mercy, only death!"

Scribbler still had a vicious swing cutting towards him. She was done toying with him. This one was meant to slice him in two, putting an end to his useless words and scribbling.

Today would be the last Breath Shadow Takes.

Today would be the end

The Staff was Ice cold as it Pierced Shadows kraata.

It Sunk right through his body, his last thought was

This is Cao's Fault. 

His Last word wasn't a Word, instead a twisted Muaka Call. it may echo through the Forest, it may attract a Muaka to Avenge him and Kill her.

but this Day was Shadow's Last.  

Edited by Dragon11603

Scribbler let out a pathetic screech as her staff tore into and through him. And then he was no more.

It was a shame really. She had put so much work into etching Scribbler's skin, and she had been forced to slice right through the pattern. Now all that work was void.

With a shrug, she stomped his remains into the dust and wandered over to where the remains of his suit lay. It was a wonder he had stayed unconscious for so long. The suit's back was torn to ribbons like its previous owner. As she reached down to grab it, her small handle snapped off in her hand. She threw the scrap away and snatched the suit by the fangs.

She should get back to base to report, and it wouldn't do to leave a work of art such as this lying around.

IC: Vlad / Library to Halls

At last, Vlad found a book entitled Playing Enormous Living-Stone Organs For Dummies. He checked it out, however that was done, and left the Library, headed back to the Gym and the organ which was hopefully still there.

OOC: Vlad open to interaction in the hallways.

IC: Lucid / Roof

"To find a Cave!" came a voice, interrupting Lucid's stargazing reverie. She sat up and saw two Rahkshi crossing the Causeway, one of which was abnormally small.

"Slow down!" she called out. "Don't you know that Worflanges lurk in caves?" If they didn't, they could be in serious danger! Well, not necessarily... Some caves, like her own, had guardian spirits to chase off the Worflanges, but if you just picked a cave at random without first consulting the stars to see if it were safe, the consequences could be dire.

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

...And indeed, someone had, not so very long ago. With barely a moment to investigate Shark discovered an obvious trail of cut and burnt flora where Fang must have passed through. Silence field activated and both his unnamed sword and Faithful in hand, Shark raced along the path, the going inadvertently made easy for him by the Surahk he followed. When a branch or fern did interfere it was a small matter to eliminate it with his massive sword - he avoided using Faithful, since the snake's venom, not intrinsic to the blade, would be wasted and removed on plants. It would be much better used upon Rahkshi.

It was not long before Shark saw in the distance his quarry, accompanied by the occasional bright burst of plasma to remove an obstacle. Silent and quick strides brought him the Surahk into throwing range. Now Faithful would have its chance. The poison coagulated on the blade would probably ensure even a glancing blow would do decent damage, but Shark aspired to something more than just a glancing blow. He took careful aim and hurled Caoutchouc's blade right at Fang's Kraata case.

IC: Jayar / House of Grossh

Jayar smiled back at Hoto, somewhat relieved. As she left the room he remained behind for a moment to give a bow to Grossh and say, "Indeed, you have my gratitude." With that, he left the room and caught up to Hoto not far outside, and fell into step beside her, headed towards the exit from the well-adorned House of Grossh.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg