Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Blade

Well he got a Response, He decided to Respond to the Response whilst still lightly shaking this unconscious Rahkshi

What do I say though? He thought, but his mind gave a Response Kill Him. Hide the Body. Make a Murder Mystery Novel.

"Hows that book?" He said instead

IC: Nightmare

"I do not know a Smith. This will be Hard." He said

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Revenge-Courtyard

Revenge burst into the courtyard shouting.  "I hope I'm not to late!"  only to find it empty.  "We missed it."

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger finally quit wailing, no one seemed to be hearing him anyway, and bent down to read the message.  He quickly skimmed it and decided on his next course of action.  He picked up his club with his other hand and walked out of the gym grumbling.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Venom and Liar - Hallways

"Maybe we should go somewhere off-campus to discuss things," Venom said. "That way there will be less of a chance that someone will be listening in."

Upon noticing the group nearby, Liar strolled over and tapped what he presumed to be a female student on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, but do you guys know anything about these posters? I've seen another one just like it somewhere else, and I was wondering-"

Without warning, Venom suddenly grabbed him by the wrist, twisting his arm behind his back and slamming him up against the wall before raising her knife to his throat.

"You better have a really good reason for touching me, Karz-head, or you'll soon find yourself drowning in your own blood," she hissed.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Vaalku

Ah, a nice... Stroll, I guess, down the halls. It was nice to have some peace and quiet-

Rounding the corner ruined the day, for a small party of Rahks appeared pinning another Rahk to the wall. Whoopdee-doo. Sad, as though Vaalku was in no position to assist. Rotating slowly, he attempted to head the other way.

IC

A perturbing cacophony draws me towards an archive of some sort. Inside, row upon row of musty tomes sit on grandiose shelves. The source of the sound is a pair of clearly imbecilic rahkshi, one whimpering on the ground. My plan relies on learning of this academy's social hierarchy from the ground up, it could be profitable to interrogate these jesters.

I approach them, putting on an aura of magnanimity and clemency, my voice a baritone susurration. "Hello, may I ask what has happened here?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Siren (Library)

Siren had been waiting by the causeway, stunned that she had missed an assignment.

She. Missed. Of all Rahkshi. What would Tridax think?

She sighed and shook her head, before walking away to somewhere, wherever her feet took her. Where she ended up was the library. She entered the door and took a book out of the very limited "fiction" area, and made her way over to a table, passing a rahk that was reading.

Wait.

She stopped and turned around, putting the book down in the process. She peered around the corner and took a closer look at the Rahkshi who was nervously reading a book.

Squid.

She turned round back the corner and cloaked, and then walked up behind Squid and uncloaked.

"So.", she said.

"Where have you been?"

OOC: Siren interacting with Squid.

IC Fog:

Landing at the Crawler, Fog looked about for the nearest Rahk. or preferably Suvak.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye got up, still sleepy from the poison. "LISTEN HERE YOU DISGUSTING WASTES OF KRAATA THAT ARE BEGGING ME TO CUT THEM! I AM HAVING A NAP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" *calm the down* Great, you're back. Did you enjoy your blackness? *screw you*

IC: Rider

"OH THANK MAKUTA!" Rider hugged Revenge. "Bullseye told me you went back....I thought you were going to die." Rider sniffed.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Revenge-Courtyard

"We are ok, I just went to dig up our weapons.  Here are your swords.  What have you been doing while we were gone?

IC: Booger-Library

As Booger was walking down the hall he heard a familiar voice shouting.  "Ripcord! Ripcord!"  He shouted, bursting into the library.  "They took my fingers!"

Edited by Smudge8

"Well then, I guess if you'd rather Stay on the Ground Moaning, be my guest." He said to (Deadeye) before turning to the other Rahk who was offering assistance "I'm Sorry, Your Assistance will not be needed."

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye kept breathing, heavily. He then sat back down. Then that idiot burst into the library. *Oh for-* "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY TOOK YOUR FINGERS?" Deadeye yelled at Booger.

IC: Rider

"Just been asleep, mostly." Rider said.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Nightmare

"Alright."

I think that A Nefarious Duo with Shock Is a Good Plan... Perhaps one of my only not flawed ones...

Blade Walked out of the Library and his Stomach Growled

"I need to find a Cafeteria."

No, Kill them all! Look at the wonder of what would be the outcome!

Said the Voice in his Head, before planting a Gory Image in Blades Mind of them all dead, The Sleepy one Beheaded, the Fingerless one Without arms... Or a Mouth

No, I said I'm not Killing anyone!

Why not?

Why Would I?

Then the voice in his head Grumbled, and gave him a Mental Slap

"Now where would I find a Cafeteria?"

IC: Revenge-Refectory

Revenge lead Rider towards the Refectory.  When they got there he grabbed a tray and handed it to Rider, than grabbed two trays, one for himself and one for Toxin.  He then lead Rider to a table and sat down.

IC: Booger-Library

"Why not?"  Booger asked back, as if telling Deadeye about it would have been the most sensible thing in the world.  

Edited by Smudge8

IC: Venom and Liar - Hallways

"No, but I don't like being touched either," Venom said angrily. "Though come to think of it, he does look somewhat familiar..."

Liar chuckled nervously.

"I tend to get that a lot."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto gratefully pulled herself up with Jayar's offered hand. "Really?" she teased, her grin widening to match his. "Even with four arms?"

IC: Rain - Farsholt (Team Doublecross)

Rain burst from the jungle, eager for blood. What she found though... was slightly disappointing. Just a run down village in the middle of nowhere. She pulled out her map to check this was the right place. Unless there was another town with a lighthouse very near here, this was it. Rain sighed and shoved the drawing back into her bag.

She nodded at the boss' orders and started creeping through the crumbling remains. Her every sense was piqued, searching for any sign of life to be ended.

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

Of course his vine had little effect. He should have recognized the skin of a Kraata of Limited Invulnerability, but alas, the light was dim. 'Twould be a greater challenge than he had supposed.

As Shield prepared a kick, Root rapidly searched through his accrued knowledge for what he could use to penetrate the tough hide. Though slashing vines would be nigh useless, his companion had the appropriate response: blunt force. Alas, his broken and bound body would be of little use in that regard. The armor merely protected him from damage, but extremes in heat or cold could also harm him. If only he could reach his more fiery plants, he could give this foe something to remember them by!

But as 'twas, Root could do little but annoy and distract. He would give the meager task his all, in hopes Shield would be better able to handle their opponent! Root twirled again to slash at his foe, careful to stay far out of range of his blows.

IC: Silver managed to land on the Venom Flyer's face...possibly one of the safest places to be at the moment. It couldn't reach him with any of its legs, its own armour getting in its way, reducing its dexterity enough that it couldn't reach to its head even with its foremost limbs. Nor could it reach Silver with a Rhotuka, the angle was all wrong. The frustrated insect started chittering with fury, veering and darting through the air in an effort to hurl the annoyance from its face, teeth whirring and gnashing to try and catch what they could.

Stuck and dangling who knew where, drugged and drowsy with the venom currently flowing into his systems, Vorzorak could still feel the vibrations from outside his cocoon. They made his prison of cobwebs jiggle and shake.

And then something made it jump like it had been loaded with springs.

Something very big was moving through Oohnorak territory...

Tridax appeared out of nowhere by Sidonas, teleporting in from wherever he had been. His first action was to snatch the bolt right out of the loaded crossbow. It was unlikely the weapon could have hurt him but paranoia was second nature to most Makuta.

"Am I needed at the Crawler or elsewhere?"

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Viewpoint

One moment Sidonas was looking out to try and see what was going on in the field, the next Tridax was there. Tridax spoke, and Sidonas quickly replied. "He requested your assistance at the Crawler."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Illusive - Hallway.

Tell him that I was the one who wrote the notes. I suggested, curious to see how the newcomer would react. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

Jayar laughed for a moment before asserting, "Certainly! ...If only for the fact that I don't have to worry about you crushing me to death," came the addendum lightheartedly.

EDIT: Forgot Shark :wacko:

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

So Tridax did appear. The Makuta had even disarmed the fool! Shark remained hidden from Sidonas, waiting for Tridax to leave. Then he would be able to strike.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Silver - Airborne

"Karz!" I slipped side to side, holding on to the head crest tightly. My right heel lost its footing somewhere on the Venom Flyer's face, scraping painfully against the sharp metal mandible. I cursed loudly and willed my Molecular Disruption powers through my hands, aiming to create crude handholds in the Rahi's crest. At level two, it wouldn't do much, but hopefully it would be enough.

IC: Sliver - Team Doublecross (Farsholt Village Ruins).

"See anything?" I asked, flying up onto the top of a second-storey building near the middle of the village. They've got to be here....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The airborne predator screeched as Silver's hands blistered their way through its armour, warping it and rupturing it all to form those convenient hand holds. Keeping up its aerial acrobatics, it took its revenge on Silver by hurting the only part of him it could reach: his foot that had slipped. It sank its piercing fangs as deeply into that foot as it could, biting hard on the appendage

OOC: You know, BS01 says nothing about whether Venom Flyers are actually venomous :P

We shall assume that they are not, so good news, you don't need to worry about the teeth that are eating you having any poison effects

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg