Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Jungle).

There was a rough path of sorts carved through the dense jungle, probably the result of Kat, or Era's foe, flying through on their way to the Crawler. The flow of blood from my wounds had finally stopped, but my injured hand was pretty useless, and the deep wound left by the arrow stung with every movement. 

On the plus side, the fact that I could still feel pain meant that I was still alive....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

Rain fell to the ground, a rather easy motion in her state, and released another bank of fog. Under the thin cover, she slowly started to crawl for the relative safety of the underbrush. It was just about the only defense she had left.

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

Shield was on the ground once more, and Root wanted to leap forth to his companion's aid. But even the small motion sent pain through his shackled limbs. Alas, if he could but free himself from this clever trap, he may be of more assistance, wounded or not!

A mischievous glint shined in Shield's eye as he prepared what seemed to be a clever ploy to perhaps finish the fight once and for all. Root looked on eagerly to see what his companion could conceive, preparing to help in what few ways he could. Perhaps a well-placed vine could bring the foe crashing down to Shield's mercy... but not yet.

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Makeshift Prison

~YES. KILL HIM. DEFEAT HIM. THIS WILL BE YOUR FIRST VICTORY!~

The voice was practically deafening, but somehow I managed to retain my self control. I knew better than to fall for his bait so I simply stood there. He was defeated, and I did not wish to hurt him anymore, but still...

"Please, just...stay down," I spoke, putting my hands up in a defensive position. "I don't want to have to hurt you anymore than I have."

IC: Alpha and Punch/Counterpunch/Doublecross/Village

Each of the two decided to look around the city. Knowing that one-on-one confrontations were a poor choice, they both decided to look around together. They began walking down the path, looking into buildings.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I frowned, seeing what looked like a bank of fog enveloping trees in the distance.

Remembrance drawn, I advanced slowly, unsure of what lay ahead. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

Wait a minute. There was only one logical reason Revenge would discussing his powers, and it wasn't for a display of pride. First Exxan, then Fang, Omega, Kat, and now...

"So, you're a level three too?" Vaalku said slightly sadly as he took in a bite of gruel.

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse). 

Being in the confined building made it more difficult to poject my echolocation, but by loitering near the open doorway I could sense two rahks moving through the village nearby, as well as Exxan's defeated opponent still slumped where he'd left her.

For now, I was content to sit by and wait for them to come to me. 

Her progress came to a sudden halt as a firm hand settled on her back and started raising her off the ground. Rain thrashed out with her uninjured limbs, hissing with rage. "Put me down, you Brakas!" she screeched. "I haven't done anything to you yet!"

"A h-h-hero c-c-cannot f-falter until they h-have achieved their w-worthy c-c-cause!" Root cried from the corner. His already distorted words were slurred with pain and weariness, but he could not give in to this captivity!

Edited by Click

Hearing the shouts, I quickened my pace. I knew that voice. It was the same rahkshi that Era had beaten the karz out of. 

A hero stops... for no rests...

But Shield appeared grateful for the opportunity. Perhaps... a hero could... recover his energies for a renewed battle. But they would escape!

Root slowly sank down upon the floor near his companion and was surprised to feel the blade around his wrists moving. Ah, of course! 'Twas no retreat, but a careful ploy to free Root from his bonds! He had to admire Shield's quick thinking.

He idly shifted his body to block their foe's view of his back. Catatonic had quickly bound him with the blade as if it had a mind of its own. He had read of weapons with similar abilities, controlled by a link to their wielder's mind. Perhaps this would be such a weapon. He discretely sent a soft whisper to his accomplice, "F-focus y-your m-mind on the b-b-blade, imagine it l-loosening from my hands."

IC: Shark / Visorak Wilds

The crossbow bolt struck Shark's fin, but he was more than capable of resisting any display of pain because of it. He landed with a heavy thud and threw Faithful at Sidonas' arm which was holding Hook, and simultaneously charged, bringing his sword in a wide and powerful swing at his other side.

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

Jayar held Hoto close, silent, hoping she was going to be all right.

She gasped, and he worried that her mind had taken a turn for the worse... Then came her desperate embrace. He held her tighter, an embrace of comfort and love that he would perpetuate for as long as she needed.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Catatonic:

Her flailing limbs landed a few small blows of little consequence. 

I slammed her against a nearby tree, pinning her there with my forearm across her throat, cutting off her cries.

"Now you listen real close cause I'm only going to say this one more time. You so much as mention hurting or killing one of my friends again, and I will end you. Do I make myself clear?" My words were infused with a touch of Fear, to help get the message across.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Her breathing began to slow and her grip became less desperate. The memories had not disappeard, but perhaps their edge had... dulled for now.

She suddenly felt the eyes of everyone in the car on her. Whether or not they were actually looking at her though, she couldn't tell. She tugged backwards to slip out of his embrace and found her way to the window again.

"I... I tried to stop it, didn't I?" she asked. "I couldn't... let you and Era get hurt. Is that why I forgot? Why... the memories... hurt?"

She tried to hiss as her aching body crashed against the tree, but all that came out was a choked gasp. This was it, then. She would die, broken and scratched, abandoned by even the paint that had always been by her side.

She couldn't die a coward though. But her searing gaze was quickly broken as fear crashed over her. She didn't want to die.

But it wouldn't be today. The Turahk was still too cowardly to kill her. The second chance would not be returned. "Crystal," she choked out.

IC: Shield

Shield imagined the sword snapping into his hands, and the blade falling from Root's arms. Then, quick as a flash, it did. He squealed with excitement. He had his very own cool weapon! He got up, and his sword extended from his arm. He grinned at Stronghold. "Now it's fair." He said.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Blade

Blade was extremely Surprised by this, "Ok, thanks for the advice. I've got to go tell my Friends that before any of them try and find their way." he then ran off towards his friends, and the Short one.

You fool! This is the Perfect opportunity!

For what?

To let them die. let them find their way. Let them get shot.

No. 

The Voice then started muttering and making grumbling noises in his head.

OOC: I'M BAAAA-AAAACK  :evilbiggrin: 

IC:

The room, captured by the camera of the mind, feels used. It fits its occupant like a pair of well worn shoes that gradually shape themselves around their owner’s feet, reflecting the wearer even after they fall into disrepair. Scattered objects litter the floor carelessly, while dull dust cakes any available horizontal surfaces like ash from an overhead eruption, the green paint on the walls peeling...whoever this chamber’s inhabitant happens to be, they evidently possess neither time nor interest enough to change the lodging’s dilapidated state.
In the centre of the room is the form of a rahkshi, armour green and aquamarine, dented and scratched, even rusted in some places. It is motionless.

Shift.

The second room to come into view is utterly bare - in fact, if you didn’t know otherwise, you might expect it to be downright unoccupied. The living-rock walls remain unpainted, barren and grey, with the only furniture apparent being the standard issue steel bed-pod and an industrial looking metal storage unit, stenciled matoran circle-script informing the watcher that it’s number ‘02’.  The place is relatively clean, but it too has evidently been isolated from it’s denizen’s care for too long.
Like the other, this room holds one of Makuta’s Children. However, there is something...off about this rahkshi. Their grey form refracts the light in unnerving ways, the eye finding it hard to focus on their solid shape.

Shift.

The third and final dormitory room is charred and  disfigured, the devastated husk of a room, blighted by blackening, scorching heat and incinerated by all-consuming flame. The walls are branded by blazing fire’s mark, searing temperatures having liquefied the walls of semi-sentient stone, only to have them heal. This room is soundless too, the battle that once raged here having passed. A cursory glance at the contents of a discoloured storage unit would find lighters, matches and a few books on unarmed combat.

In a corner of the room practically reduced to ashes, the huddled figure of the third rahk is clad in armour of singed reds, greys and blacks.

Snake - Dorms
I awake with a start, practically leaping from where I was frozen on the floor. I rub my head, the blurriness of my vision subsiding a bit, before taking a look around...right, I’m in my dor-- I cough - this place is full of dust. I must of drifted off to sleep, but how bloody long has it been? At least a few days, by the look of things...what coulda caused a hibernation like that? Too many questions, not enough answers...yet. Let’s see, the last thing I remember was...one of the Twins dying, just after the Malebranche assignment...there was that whole malarkey with the Gym getting barricaded and such...before that, well, there was the assignment, and before that Omeg-- Not gonna think about that just yet. Better get out into the world, see what I’ve missed. Once most of the dizziness has passed, I grab my dorm’s door and step out into the world.

Raith - Dorms

My optical receptors open in under half a second, and I scan the room around me...it is my sleeping area, but it’s condition indicates I have been absent from any duties related to its maintenance for some time...approximately two months, by my cursory glance. Hmm...forced hibernation, but why? Some kind of psychic attack judging by the dizziness I am now experiencing, or perhaps that is simply due to the length of time I have spent unconscious...intriguing. The room doesn’t seem to have been entered since I last came in...just as well.
The ghostly figure at the centre of the room shimmers like...well, a wraith, her physical form blurring and becoming transparent. She drifts towards the door as if carried feather-light on the air currents.
I reach out and pluck Arm’s Reach, the technomancer’s Morning Star I uncovered on Nynrah in the second assignment...I also pick up my boltstaff. I step out into the world.

Torch - Dorms

Aaaaaaaaaaargh-- Nope, just a dream...stupid mahi. And no, you don’t want to know. Stupid, stupid dreams...I personally think they should be banned, along with hose pipes. Anyway, I get up, if you really want to know, and look around me. It doesn’t come as a surprise to me or you that I’m in my dorm, that burnt-out nest of mine I visit when people are shouting at me too loudly or I happen to be sleeping, which is rarely...but hang on, how long have I been asleep for? This place is dusty as karzahni (I’m not entirely sure how dusty that realm is, but I was using it for emphasis, OK?), so I must have been out for days at least...last thing I remember was Mr Flammable (a.k.a Root) getting whiny about me gracing the Library with beautiful flames, and beyond there it’s a little fuzzy, I have to admit. I absent mindedly set fire to the cupboard to calm my nerves a little after realising I was shaking, and glance at the scrap of mirror pinned to the wall, catching sight of my unchanged appearance. Right, we should take a look at the outside world, don’t you think? We’ll, I don’t care about your opinion, I’m going anyway. I step out into the world.

OOC: Sil - Okoto
Did that catch your attention? :P I have finally returned to Corpus, and all my chars are open for interaction as we speak! :D

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 4

Kathok

Root painfully staggered to his feet. His wounded arm fell limply, and his generally heroic stance was unsteady, but now he had his plants at the ready. His mouth moved in a silent acknowledgement of their help as his good hand grasped for whatever he could find.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto sighed out the window. "I'm sorry, I don't want to remember it," she stated firmly. "But... it just comes so fast."

She suddenly turned to face him again. "I'm scared of... what I might remember."

IC: Tube - Hallways

Tube was happy to get away from that mean Rahk. They didn't want anyone hurting Whak. Not even Legion.

But they had to find that scary Lehrak sometime. Just to get Whak's guns, and then get away before he tried to put someone else in the smelly suit. So far, they hadn't seen them, but they and Whak kept looking all through the school.

IC: Stronghold/BStab/Makeshift Prison

The "hero" and his sidekick has escaped their bonds.

~SEE? Should've killed the boy when you had a chance,~ said the voice, ~You'll be defeated here AND EVERYONE WILL CALL YOU A FAILURE.~

I sighed as I switched my the spikes on my right hand for blades to shred at their plates and plants. I put up my hands in a defensive position.

"Please. Stop. I really don't want to do this."

I spoke to both them and my voice.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Kuma

After being warned of the danger by Blade, Kuma decided to head back to Refectory and see about this tour.

OOC: This isn't bunnying since he said he would do that, right?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Raith - Halls

"Hello Tube."

My tone is ice cold as I walk up silently behind Chekquars' minion. "How long has it been since you last saw me?" Tube's mindlessness may alter the answer from the truth it stems from, but I have nothing to lose by asking. It was approximately seven hours from when I last saw Tube until when I went into hibernation, meaning that I must add that amount to whatever he says. However, he may have seen me since then while I have not seen him, but I find this very unlikely.

By these calculations, I may infer a rough estimate for the length of time for which I have been asleep.

Edited by 000

Kathok