Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Makeshift Prison

Unfortunately, Era decided to sound threatening to the whole room, with me in there. But then again the nervous system damage to my suit slightly dampened the damage, and so, after a few seconds for myself to recover - which I made sure both friend and foe couldn't see -  I still stood firm.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

Karz...

Rain nearly tumbled over in her awkward, three-limbed crawl. As she regained her balance, her eyes fixed on the knife. Just a fraction of a bio and that would have been in her head...

But it was also a weapon. Did she dare... no, that would be suicide against two much healthier opponents. Better to live to paint another day. Oh, and kill all those who had put her in this situation.

She painfully pushed herself up and gave a small grin full of malice to her attacker. "Nowhere at all, apparently. It would be nice to get to the Crawler though..." She waved her limp hand at his face.

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

The terrible pain in his head was redoubled as the Derahk called down to them. "'Twould n-not b-b-be n-n-necessary," Root muttered.

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Jungle). 

"Bad feeling?" I couldn't help but laugh at that, despite how much it hurt. "You have no idea," I focused my powers on the knife, sucking it out of the ground and pulling it back into my waiting hand. "Sliver is like the worst parts of me, Phogen and Xara in one." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'll slow down Johnrahk, sent you an explanation, or, at least a theory on how the move I pulled would work.

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

Sidonas slid backwards quickly as the two blades came towards him, then forced his foot as hard as he could into Shark's lower torso/stomach area. "You realize eventually one of us will defeat the other, right? And I have no plan to die today. Nor shall I."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

She turned her toxic grin on the Turahk. "Hardly," she scoffed. "You couldn't murder someone, Thorns. I can see that in your eyes. There's... sympathy there." She spat the word like it was a dreadful disease.

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Jungle). 

"She was my Makuta's prodigy, everything he could have ever hoped for," I spat, not bothering to acknowledge the enemy rahk's empty words, "cruel, manipulative, ferocious, merciless, and sadistic. And she's the best liar I've ever met." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rain rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Thorns." If the roles had been reversed, Rain would have struck without mercy. Her opponent would be dead. The fact that she was still alive said she was safe. As long as Stripes stayed nearby.

"Your sister sounds like a nice gal," Rain interrupted. It was probably the most sincere thing she had said to the two. "It's a shame we didn't have much of a chance to chat after you butted in."

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse). 

I waited patiently to see if the two prisoners would back down or not. 

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse).

Wrong answer... a blast of sonic energy rushed over Stronghold, flying down to intercept Shield. 

IC: Blade

"Well sir, I'm back for that tour you offered!" He said, as he and Kuma entered the Refectory

IC: Nightmare

"KARZ!" He yelled for the plan failed. "At least now we know not to go to the Mainland, unless we want to commit suicide, but now, I need to learn, how to read." He continued.

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Makeshift Prison

The sound would stun him, thank Karz. I'm lucky for being partly deaf, and thankful for Era for letting in more light. It was getting pretty dark in here...

If he was stunned, I would take advantage with a quick sweep and try to slam my one of my bladed cestus into one of his kneecaps. Why can't people just stand down when they're down?

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare looked upon the glorious page, it was... Glorious. "Wow. But yeah, first we should start with letters. Because I see Meesil Lencker as the title, but the Sketch of it on the page tells me its a Missile Launcher."

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Raith - Halls

"Oh, you can't know the full plan yet apparently, but you can help inform me about what's currently happening, if you don't mind." I need to find out as much as I can as quickly as possible...

IC: Snake - Halls

Not moving too fast to avoid the lurking dizzyness that threatens to pounce at any moment, I make my way along the corridors until I see Dodge. "Hey," I say. "I've been in bloody hibernation for weeks, it seems, no idea why...you wouldn't happen to have any idea what the karz is goin' on?"

IC: Torch - Halls--->Refectory

​Slightly nauseously, I stumble in the general direction of the Refectory. Hopefully some...nourishing slop will help, if it doesn't make me vomit--
Then I remember: my trusty flamethrower is hidden on Nynrah...I'll have to pick it up at some point. I notice that guy I think is called Squid, nodding to him...I think I might have set fire to him once, but we can put all that behind us I'm sure.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Tube - Hallways

Tube sighed and stared down at the floor. It was obvious they were thinking pretty hard about trying to remember everything.

"We were... eating cake... and Checkers said he wanted to go get more... and then he left... and... then we met Legion, who was really mean. He put Whak in a smelly suit, and she couldn't move, but I stopped him." Tube looked up with a grin, though it quickly fell away when they realized who they were talking to.

"Everyone left on an assignment, but Whak said I couldn't go. So we tried to find Legion and met a crazy Rahk who was tied up. He tried to attack Whak, but we beat him up and put him back on a shelf. Then we kept looking for Legion... and then... you found us."

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

He tried to reach out to stop his companion, but 'twas too late. Their foes were in motion. In desperation, Root cried out, "Shield, stop! W-w-we are in n-no c-c-condition t-t-to fight them!"

He completed his statement with a pointed stare. They were not giving up, but they could not fight two opponents.

IC: Shark / Visorak Wilds

Sidonas' strike met with Shark, but not as he intended. With the same incredible reaction time with which he has snatched Cao's sword, he grabbed Sidonas' ankle, stepped back, and pulled hard on it, hoping to bring Sidonas' to the ground. Meanwhile with his free hand he brought his sword up, than clockwise and down at Sidonas in another fearsome strike.

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

Jayar reached out and took Hoto's hand to steady her once more.

Thank... something... that Phogen was gone. But then, it wasn't, was it? It would follow them, out of sight or hearing, observing their every move. And when it suited it to reappear - and only then - it would.

He opened his mouth to speak, but under Phogen's surveillance no words would come. He closed it again after a brief moment, troubled.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

If I was one to openly express my true emotions, I would sigh. This might take some time.

"Elaborate: a) What do you mean by 'smelly suit' and why did 'Legion' put Whak in it? b) Who was the 'crazy rahk', why did they attack you and where are they? c) What is the assignment, when did it start and how soon is it likely to end?" I also look to Whakaktio, who has proved to be of at least average intelligence.

Although I don't show it, I am feeling frustration for the first time in my life...it is an odd sensation...this is the first time that I have known so much less about the current situation than everyone else - even the moronic Tube knows more than me in his dull-witted way.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Dodge-256

"... No, I wouldn't know. I've been keeping to myself for the past while too."

How funny. The first person Dodge meets after heading out into the world outside is somebody in the same predicament as him.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Shock

"No idea. But I have his trust due to my disgusting lies. So... Do you know anyone with poison?" Shock said, a grin creeping across his face. But it was not his usual grin. No, this one was one that showed no emotion, save cruelty.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Whakatio

"Tube tried to become one of Legion's....acolytes. I went with him to make sure he wasn't hurt. Unfortunately, Legion reminded me of a past memory that made me pass out, and I woke up in what appeared be a dead rahkshi's suit. Naturally, I freaked out, but Tube managed to get Legion to let me out. The ###### still has my weapons. As for the crazy rahkshi, I couldn't identify him. He was a laser vision rahk, and he had disturbing writing on his suit. He attacked me for unknown reasons. I think he's still in the library. The assignment started a couple of hours ago, give it another day at least." Whak tried to smile politely, but she really didn't like Raith.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Tube - Hallways

Tube numbered the questions off on their fingers, muttering to themself as they tried to remember details. By the time they opened their mouth, Whak already had most of the questions answered. "Legion thought it would help Whak to see what it was like in another suit, but it wasn't very fun. I don't know who they crazy Rahk was, but I don't like him. Nobody hurts Whak. The assignment was... something about Visorak and Flags... and lots of danger. Whak said we might die."

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Thanks," Hoto grinned up at Jayar as she found her balance again. "You don't... like him, do you?"

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

Jayar reached out and took Hoto's hand to steady her once more.

Thank... something... that Phogen was gone. But then, it wasn't, was it? It would follow them, out of sight or hearing, observing their every move. And when it suited it to reappear - and only then - it would.

He opened his mouth to speak, but under Phogen's surveillance no words would come. He closed it again after a brief moment, troubled.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Thanks," Hoto grinned up at Jayar as she found her balance again. "You don't... like him, do you?"

IC Phogen: Leaning against the wall of the station, looking like a deviant waif awaiting the next train, Phogen smiled subtly to herself. How cute. They were holding hands. The derahk was never one to deny love. Love was a beautiful thing. So delicate, so reasonless, so utterly transient at times, yet otherwise unshakeable.

It made such a wonderful tool.

This was a prime example. Phogen didn't need to silence his newfound critic. Hoto would do it for him. Hopefully the love affair would last long enough for Jayar to be convinced that the winning team had the most chance for advancement. If not, no harm done. Hoto was still his interpersonal ally, and a charming one at that, and Jayar would not be much of a loss if he never joined in the first place. Let the two date! It was harmless, and it made them happy. If it got in the way, it would be very easy to turn it to an advantage. Yes, Phogen would let Hoto and Jayar be happy. It suited her well to have happy employees and associates. 

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Shock

"Well, just a little coating on my blade and a simple prick, and they will be lying on the ground. Granted, it needs to be a neurotoxin... Huh. On second thought, poison may not be the best route... But, suicide, on the other hand... I have perhaps one of the greatest ideas ever..." Shock said, smiling one of the creepiest smiles... he whispered it quietly, hoping his little comrade would hear.

OOC: PMs!

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I file the information carefully, not just the information the intentionally give, but also the little clues leading to greater truths...these two are hardly trying to hide their feelings about the various subjects, which might prove useful later. Whakatio in particular is trying to look like she wants to see me, but it is more than apparent that working for me will not be naturally in her nature...no matter, they are only temporary tools. The 'past memory' might also be useful, but asking now would add too many Tension Factors as I think of them to a conversation already at 65.43 TF.

So, the 'crazy rahk' is male and of the Laser Vision variation if these two are to be trusted. I know of twelve Laser Vision rahkshi in this school, five of which mostly identify as male. Out of those, I know of two that might be identified as insane.

As for this 'Legion', I have an idea...

"What Variation is Legion?" I ask as I start to head for the Library.

IC: Snake - Halls

Coincidence?

I think not.

lumminartiii confimmed

"Ah, right." I reply. "Well, I need ta find out what caused this hibernation...maybe find anyone else affected by it...but first I'm off ta get some grub." I continue, heading for the Refectory. "You comin'?"

Kathok

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

Sidonas swung Hook at Shark's sword to deflect it, when Shark pulled his leg? He began to stumble, trying to keep balance over himself.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf