Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Hallways

How long had  he been wandering around the halls? Somehow, in Vlad's infinite incompetence, he had managed to get somewhere along the straightforward and frequently traveled path between the Library and Gym. At last, though, he returned to the room in triumph - only to be disappointed to discover that the Gym had absorbed the organ back into the floor.

He swore briefly before calming down a little. If the organ was gone, he would just have to summon another one, right? Had to be easy, Bullseye had done it with barely a thought. The Vorahk concentrated on summoning up a massive and impressive pipe organ, the exact duplicate of the one he'd played before. Indeed, an organ materialized, but only if you had a very loose definition of organ. Ivan shook his head sadly at his friend's incompetence.

OOC: Vlad open for interaction in the Gym.

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

Of course Phogen was watching from somewhere. And of course it already knew that he disliked it. There was no point in trying to hide it, from Phogen or Hoto.

Still, Jayar sighed as he replied, "No... I don't." Inevitably, the next question would be 'why not?' And that would be far more difficult to explain, especially with his enemy spying from the shadows.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Level 4 Sonics vs. a piece of bark? Not sure if that. But since no one's answered me. Time to burn the board.

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Makeshift Prison

He wasn't letting up...at least Root was being smart. I decided that I had to take down Shield. I countered his attempt to swing at me by simply attempting thrusting my fists at the board, the blades would pierce through it, and also activated a single burst of flame on each gauntlet. 10 seconds of fire were enough to ignite the board and incinerate it, along with the hands of Shield.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Vorzorak

Vorzorak used his Quill point to cut a slit in the Cocoon, Making it Easier for him to get out.

No. It shall not end this way.

He opened the slit Further and Burst out, He looked up and saw Visorak. Alot. 

"Well then, you Probably can't understand me, but I need to go." He said, before Making a Break for the Forest.

IC: Sanurahk

Sanurahk Sighed, and walked down the Stairs and exited the Building to find himself back outside in the Village, he then Crawled into a Crumbling alleyway, any Hostile walks by, they get Non-brass-Brass-Knuckle all up in their face!

Edited by Dragon11603

IC Shatter:

Shatter smashed through rows of dummies, the dust flying everywhere. AS another thing rose from the ground, Shatter flung his hammer end at it before realizing it was a makeshift musical instrument.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad didn't mind much the Panrahk's sudden destruction of his 'organ.' The instrument had probably been unplayable anyways, so no great loss there.

What he did mind was that one of the fragments sent flying by the hammer bashed him in the head. "Ahhk!" he grunted, staggering backwards from the impact, before raising his hand to his faceplate.

IC Poly:

It was only a short time before we made out own way to the Causeway, nodding to Illusive as we approached. 

"Greetings."

Ic Kat:

I walked over to the Golden Rahkshi, knelte down in front of her, a playful spark in my eye.

"Tell you what, Shiny, When we all get outta here and rested up, come find me and I'll fight you again, we'll see who's really weak."

A fire resistance Rahkshi. Beautiful.

I countered his attempt to ram me again by try to perform an expertly made punch at the shield, piercing through it, and perhaps spliting it in twain.

Ramming was my thing.

OOC: That's two if you don't know.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Tube - Hallways

Tube looked to Whak questioningly, wondering if they should follow Checker's supposed successor.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

It didn't make any sense to her, but he seemed unwilling to offer any kind of explanation. It was unusual for him to be so... judging, especially of someone he might have never met.

So she decided to go with her first assumption. "He's not going to interfere with our... vacation." she said as she stepped towards the door. "You heard her. It will still be just the two of us... and Veltorm." She flinched again as the four-armed being stomped out behind her.

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

"Oh, I intend to," Rain replied, her tone sickeningly sweet. "But whaddya say, for now, we get to the Crawler? My... Stripes over there isn't going to fix himself."

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Jungle). 

"My name isn't Stripes," I growled, wondering how it was possible for anyone in this school not to know my name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village Lighthouse).

I reached into my satchel and pulled out one of my bells. I'd been wanting to try this out for a while now. Channeling a small amount of sonic energy into it, I flung it down into the cellar. "Enough!"

Normally, the small bell would've just made an equally small noise, but now, in the confined space of the basement and amplified by my sonic powers, it was like a very noisy bomb going off.

If that didn't make everyone stop fighting, nothing would. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Cable Car

Hoto's reassurances were only mildly reassuring. Phogen had told them that it would be following along. Every action observed (and every action would be observed) would be another note in its mental compendium of current and potential pawns, another piece of data it could carefully use to try to sway him into servitude. Just as it had already swayed Hoto. The thought was maddening.

Jayar nodded anyways, though, and walked with Hoto out of the cable car, Veltorm thundering along behind. "Yeah, that will be nice. ...Even if she is watching us from somewhere..." He gave a weak smile and resisted the urge to scan the crowds for Phogen. There wasn't much point - he didn't need to see it to feel uncomfortable with the certain knowledge that its gaze was resting upon him and his love.

Certainly his thinly veiled discomfort was apparent to Hoto, even if he had used a less jarring gendered pronoun than the 'it' that he used internally as a sort of shield, a resistance to Phogen's manipulative shifting identity. See it as a he or she, and you were already being cocooned in the web of pleasant lies it spun, just for you...

He went down, and I almost went with him. Luckily for me, I didn't, and I immediately took his shield and smashed it into charred splinters. I looked to Era as I went to tie Shields hands together with the one rope I made. I needed to get more and I knew I left some out there.

"Thanks. Mind watching them as I go back to the lighthouse real quick? I left some rotting skin over them when replacing them with a fresh set. They would make for good, and unbreakable, ropes. And if they get make any motions, throw in another bell to knock em out."

OOC: I'll try to be realistic with shedding speed from now on but make this an exception since I did this earlier.

"We haven't got time for that," I replied, strolling down the stairs to pick up the bell, "Fang and Cao were wounded and had to retreat to the Crawler. Kat went as well. Then the entire enemy team showed up." I shot a "glance" towards the two prisoners. "Exxan and I took down two of them, but he had to retreat to the Crawler after his arm got cut up." 

I turned to Stronghold. "Between the two of us, we should be able to take down the three that are left." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse woke up. Sitting up slowly, she stared at the Muaka pendant, sitting next to her bed. *Stay strong... That's what I need to do.* She thought to herself. Picking up the pendant and putting on, she grabbed her weapons and decided to head towards the roof.

OOC: Vitesse open for interaction in the hallways.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"Fine. I said. "Let's go." 

I headed up the ramp.

IC: Alpha and Punch/Counterpunch/Doublecross/Lighthouse

"She wanted us to look around here before we were assualted right?"
"Yes. Now shut up and help me look."

They began looking around, lifting rocks, moving debris, and the like.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Now you two sit tight," I told them, "we'll be bringing you some new friends to play with real soon." I paused, then held out my hand, indicating the unusually-shaped object that I recognised as Scourge. "And give me Kat's sword, I'm not letting you hang onto it." 

"Fine," a blast of sonic energy ripped through the air between us, aimed for his chest. I did ask nicely....

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Everyone seemed to be here; it was time to go. Without a word further, I started walking. 

I bent down, trying to pry the sword from his grip. "Thank you for your cooperation." 

"We'll be back," I warned the other prisoner, hooking Scourge across my back for safe keeping. I reached the top of the stairs and closed the trapdoor once more, dragging several large chunks of heavy rubble across the entrance to weigh it down, before covering all of the little cracks in the edge with small pieces.

There'd be no light down there now, and no way for those inside to push the door open. 

I turned to Stronghold. "Let's go," 

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Vilage Lighthouse). 

"Hey!" I shouted as I exited the lighthouse, using my powers to amplify my voice. "We're right here, come and get us!" 

Not particularly tactful, I know, but it was easier to make them come to us than to seek them out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Farsholt Village Ruins).

I could see the two enemy rahks leaving the lighthouse and shouting their challenge to the rest of my team, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I was in no condition to fight.

With that in mind, I slowly forced myself to my feet and started walking towards the forest edge.  

Live to fight another day....

IC: Alpha and Punch+Counterpunch/Doublecross/Lighthouse

Punch's ears perked up at the sound. He looked to Alpha who nodded in agreement. They began searching for her, the Derahk.

IC: Stronghold/Backstab/Lighthouse

I looked around for anyone and immediately saw two figures...which I unfortunately recognized.

"Those two. Red and Purple is my friends..er...friend. Pink is Omega's sister Alpha. Punch is a Dodge Rahk and Alpha is Magnetism."

I decided to tell her more about Punch.

"I truly know about my friend. Punch fights similar to me, just give him a few good whacks and he'll hopefully stop, but he's also got some...unpredictability about him. So...how do you want to go about with defeating them?"

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse had reached the roof. She observed the mainland. She thought of the matoran population.* They are probably stronger than the ones on-* Vitesse was plunged into her memories. The matoran, weak-looking and starved, fighting for their survival, simply living remains of what they once were. The knife plunging down. Vitesse had to grip the railing for support. No, she could not think these thoughts. She had to remain steady. She started observing the stars, trying to forget all that came before that time.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Toxin's Dorm

It took much longer than a single kick to break down Toxin's door. After stashing away his tools, Bullseye decided to let Toxin rest. Later they would go to Suvak when the assignment was over to see what they could do about acquiring a new suit.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

"What weapons have they got?" I asked quickly, sensing the duo getting closer. "What sort of combat strategies do they favour?" I was already putting together a few ideas in my head. The magnetism rahk would be easier to deal with, but I wasn't sure if the dodge rahk's powers would protect it from my sonics or not....

IC: Root - Backstab Base (Team Doublecross)

For want of a more heroic phrase, that did it. The ear-shattering ring reverberated through Root's headplates, piercing through his tender head and crushing what little will he had left to remain standing. 'Twas the last sound he heard before his heroic frame crashed to the ground, doing little to help his wounded shoulder.

Shield and Era would find their words unheard as Root remained in his inglorious pile.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Would you stop looking for her?" Hoto sighed. "She's been gone for a long time. Is it so bad if she wants to stay around some familiar faces?"

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

Rain shrugged as best as she could in her condition. She never much cared for real names. Her nicknames were far more irritating.