Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vitesse

"Unfortunately, I learned a very different lesson. Peaceful resolutions will only bring harm to you. Believe me, I have found that out the hard way." Vitesse said quietly, holding her pendant out.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Vaalku

"I'm not fighting you. Just consider this a warning; the Rahks known for mercilessly ripping someone's intestines out are off on a kill-o-rama at the moment."

Vaalku regained his composure suddenly, and without a sign of progress, completely swung the tone of his voice around as if none of the previous events had even taken place. "Now, for the final part of the tour, we'll be discussing the higher level Rahks, preferably the ones you should watch out for."

IC: Scoops

Scoops was extremely flattered by Vitesse's comment on his rock and started smiling and giggling uncontrollably. He turned away for a moment to examine it though, and he seriously considered her advice about the string. This one's a genius! But how do I get me a longer string now...

His pondering was interrupted by the argument that arose among the group. He wasn't liking the sound of it and the arrow shot made him even more nervous.

Vaalku's sudden change of voice made him feel a little better, and the idea of higher level rakhshi intruiged him a bunch. "Oo, yeah! Tell us about those guys!" Excitedly he started stamping his feet on the ground and skipping side-to-side.

Edited by Banana Gunz

IC: Raith -Library

Hmmm...a noticeable change in the Laser rahk's mannerisms and movement...but first:

"Chekquars tasked me with finding out all I can about Legion. A...reconnaissance mission, if you like." I say to Tube.

Then I turn back to him. "What is your name?" I ask. Then I can interrogate him on the nature of Legion.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC Vaalku

Vaalku looked at him odd, then continued. "Er, yes. One of the higher Rahks you should watch out for is Xara. She has no value for the life of anyone and would gladly kill you if you happen to bump into her the wrong way."

"Exxan is a reasonably nicer Vacuum Rahk, but his lack of moral accountability led him to be the first Corpus murderer. You can recognize him by his tiger-striped armour."

"Other Rahks as well include Shark, a Rahk with a Shark fin. He's pretty big and pretty powerful. Deadeye is an insane, green Rahk who attempted to gut me because I was standing in the library. And Fang was the friend of the first Corpus victim. He and Exxan don't get along."

"Probably one of the biggest dangers is Phogen. A high-class Rahk with several serving, Phogen is extremely dangerous as is not to be underestimated and always avoided. Phogen disappeared some time ago, and still has accomplices hidden within Corpus."

"Any questions regarding the high-tier Rahks?" 

IC: Jayar / Fourth Tier

Please, Hoto, just let us go alone...

She was too loyal to the Rahkshi she thought was her friend. It was a good thing, not her fault. But wait - if Phogen wanted them to go alone, didn't that mean Hoto was foiling its plans? Or did it plan on that too? Or, most likely, it had equally effective plans prepared for either occasion. Still, Jayar would prefer to go alone with Hoto.

He remained silent, doing his best not to show irritation or inner turmoil. Object, and he wasn't giving Phogen a chance like he had promised.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Recherche

Perhaps unbeknownst to the group of neophytes and their two-limbed cicerone, I had made my way up behind him, listening intently as he explained the school's upper echelons of students. They all sounded rather pompous and ridiculous to my ears. I speak from behind the loquacious rahkshi, adopting the mannerisms and speech of one significantly less intelligent and adroit than I. "I wouldn't mind to hear some more about the school's top rahks!" I spoke with the enthusiasm of a fresh initiate, a recruit into a macabre literary tale all too unawares of the horrors that awaited. "I just got here and I'm trying to find my way around, figure out what's hip and happening, you seem pretty knowledgeable!" My face is a vacuous mask of vague positivity.

...but close to it

IC: Scoops

"My, oh my. Their Makuta must've just not been good at making nice rakhshi at all..." Scoops shrugged. "Whatcha gonna do? By the way, any of you like sea shells? I've got a bunch of sea shells! I'll trade ya!" He quickly dug through his pack in search for the shells that he had collected.

IC Vaalku

This one had snuck up behind him. Now things were suspicious. Several new Rahks had arrived, and all of them approached directly with no question, and a thirst for knowledge to help them survive. Or, in the case of scoop, a want to act like a maniac in front of an assembled audience. Well, in case this one was really a new Rahk, he would settle the matter in a non-conspicuous manner.

"Unfortunately, I have no more helpful information on the dangerous Rahks here. Only one thing: If you are approached by one of these Rahks, do not waste time around them. They will become irritated and attack you. And they won't stop until you're a sorry pile of blood and metal."

"If any more information is required on other subjects, I will be happy to inform you of the matters. A final announcement for this tour; I will be opening an auction house for people to trade off items or hold bidding offers."

IC Recherche

"No more info?" I allow my mask to take on a gelid half-frown, an expression of disappointment in a mentor of sorts, silently imploring this two-limbed rahkshi to elucidate further as to this academy's jigsaw nature. "Are there really only five leveled rahkshi? Shouldn't there be some more if this is such a dangerous place? Oh! And also, what are those rahk's relations to one another, or they like a big gang of bullies?"

...but close to it

IC Phogen: The rahk gave Jayar a thankful smile for biting his tounge before turning back to Hoto. "If you insist. So, what might be playing this evening? Opera? Play? Concert?" He took note of the unfamiliar being snaking his way, quite aggrivatingly, through the crowd. This one would be investigated further.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Shock

"Let's hit the library, teach you how to read. Then, we can do some more plotting!" Shock said, running towards the library.

Perfect. This Rahk would learn not to complain, which had been her original intention. She smiled to herself, and approached Kuma.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

The blade sped towards Sidonas, there was no way to dodge it, that he knew.

So he, with Hook swung it as hard as he could to deflect it. It worked, well, partially worked. Within seconds, Sidonas felt a stinging pain in his left shoulder, Faithful had left a nasty wound where it had made contact with his left shoulder. Sidonas ran, he ran as fast as he could across the sand until he felt weak. He stopped for a moment. "Crawler is right there.", he muttered, "Just a little more."

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Kuma

"Am I to interpret 'Bab' as an apology San? I'll assume so unless you prove me wrong, which I hope you won't. If so, it is quite well recieved and I hope we can be friends and forget this whole nasty mess. Peaceful Resolutions are always better, though sadly sometimes impossible as I feared it might be. I'm Kuma.". Kuma then turned to Vaalku, "Isn't Xara the shadow Rahkshi that's Tirdax's second-in-command? Does she do anything other than kill Rahkshi for bumping her? She must be here for a reason, right?"

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Kuma

"Ah that makes much more sense. How exactly do you heal a suit of armor though? I would imagine that if you were pierced deep enough for your Kraata to be penetrated that your odds of living would be fairly low."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Jayar seemed done arguing, though it gave Hoto little relief. He was still going to along unwillingly. Phogen still wouldn't get his fair chance.

"I don't know," Hoto replied to her, and looked expectantly at Jayar. If anyone would know what was happening, he would.

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

Fins' quarry would be rather disappointed to see his view of his salvation blocked by a glittering golden carapace. Rain had stepped out just before the Rahk reached her position. "Not so fast," she sneered.

OOC: Blocking Sidonas, if that wasn't clear. I'll have to get up Fang later.

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

A Rahk blocked Sidonas, Sidonas, who was wounded and trying to get away from a murderer. He was nearly away, and now a Rahk was going to block him? Impatient and angry, Sidonas put the crossbow gauntlet, which was armed and ready, to this unknown Rahkshi's throat. "Get out of my way. Now. I have a maniac chasing me who is attempting to take my life. I have no time for this, and I need to get to the crawler."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: "Last I knew they were still in the Starnhorn range, but if they've deviated this far from their known hunting grounds they are undoubtedly pursuing your fellow students," Tridax said, as matter-of-factly as if he were describing his breakfast, "And I think this shall provide an excellent test of the remaining player's skills. I shall intervene if things get a little too high risk, but otherwise I will enjoy seeing how they react to unexpected changes and very real dangers."

IC: Suvak could unfortunately not answer the door for Bullseye and Toxin because he was, of course, on an entirely different island. A little hard for him to respond to their requests when he was on Visorak

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare and Shock arrived at the Library, and Nightmare Found the Book on How to Read. "Here it is." He said.

IC: Vorzorak

The horde seemed to be following him for the first few minutes. No. They were going somewhere else, he went in the low way, so if any enemy Scouts Walked by that area, he wouldn't become a Target. he Picked up a good sized stone, and started walking through the Tunnel.

IC: Blade

"Arrows? Pendants? Auctions? Flails Being called Maces? Bab? This has Deteriorated into Madness!"
Perfect Opportunity to kill them...

No. I thought about Vitesse when she Shot the Arrow, But I let her off because she Missed.

What if she Tries again? I have an Idea to Prevent it, Preemptive Strike.

Then is when He stopped listening to the Voice, and the voice Cursed at him a few times, and then Finally Shut up.

"So, I say we stop all that Madness and Continue on with the Karzing tour, before you and My Voice Somehow Drive me to Madness, and My Sanity Snaps in Half." He said "And you Don't wan't my Sanity to Snap, because then I may Start Listening To Charlie." 

Oh, so I'm Charlie now eh?

Yes. Yes you are.

Edited by Dragon11603

"I would say that's you have not experienced true madness until you went to Karzahni." Vitesse said, putting her now razor-sharp knives away.

"Okay, let's see... Chapter one: Letters... Okay, let's start. This is 'a' which is also a word. Example: I went to 'a' training match..." Shock continued on with the letters.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Terrain Crawler).

"Fine...." Era could handle herself. At least, I hoped she could.

IC: Xara - Corridors.

Having left Glass to look after Sand, I took to the halls, wondering what I was supposed to do with myself now.

OOC: Xara open for interaction.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rain - Visorak Jungle (Team Doublecross)

"Hate to break it to ya, Frosty, but I've had a really bad day," Rain sighed as if she actually felt guilty. "And I'm sure my friend back there has a very good reason for wanting you dead." She was close enough to calmly push the gauntlet aside.

IC Kakarahk:

Jogging down the halls at a rate that most Rahks would consider a sprint, Kakarahk was not looking where he was going and ran headlong into Xara, most likely knocking both of them to the ground.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Blade

"Oh yeah, so now you have to go to Karzahni before you're allowed to be insane eh?" He said

Thats it, Kill her now while you have the Slightest bit of Anger in you!

My Bloodlust is not Building, Please shut up now.

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare was following what Shock was saying. the Letters he Already knew were the Letters of his name.

"Ok, I know The letters in My name, so we can Skip over them." He said to Shock, so they could save time.

It like I'm in a School or somethin- Oh wait.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Xara - Hallway.

Someone slammed into me and I went down. I scrambled to my feet, one hand immediately reaching for my swords, before I forced myself to lower it. I'd promised Palma that I'd try not to hurt anyone unnecessarily. "Watch where you're going." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Not quite what I meant. You talked how arrows, pendants, and all were madness. In reality, they are common objects. Things that do the opposite of the norm they do, or the unpredictability of simple objects that should hold a simple purpose, that's madness. Karzahni is filled with that stuff." Vitesse said, remembering the landscape.

"Alright. Those are the 26 letters. So, Quiz time! What is this letter?" Shock said, drawing a Y.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Kakarahk:

When Kakarahk saw the sword he scrabbled madly away. "O-okay.... Are you going to hurt me?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Hallway.

"No. Unless you force me to, that is."