Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Edge - Halls

Hearing the sounds of fighting from the refectory he popped his head in. He noticed a rather large rahkshi attacking another. He leaned in beside the door watching him. He spun the scalpel in his hand, and did a quick charge and sonic trick with it.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Era - Malebranche Warehouse.

I was torn. We'd come all this way, gone to see Grossh, been contacted by someone who was actually willing to help us, and the others didn't want to go ahead with it? Worse still, they wanted us to go off completely alone and try to fend for ourselves?

All I could think of was Hoto. She was already having doubts, and the longer we spent standing around here discussing and debating and deliberating, the worse she was going to feel. Someone has to do something... 

Using my powers to muffle my movement, I quietly starting moving off towards the doorway. No one else seemed to have noticed Fang leaving, so they likely wouldn't notice me either...

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins. 

In the time since the village had been annihilated, scavenging rahi had torn apart most of the corpses, rending their flesh and breaking their bones, making them pretty much useless to me. Thankfully, some kindhearted soul with way too much time on their hands had gone to the effort of burying a bunch of the corpses, so I found myself a shovel and started digging. 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Ugh... this is so boring... 

I know.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Edge - Refectory

He walked inside, and grabbed a tray of slop. He began eating it at a table visible from the fight. He wanted to see how this would play out. If he was lucky, he'd be able to loot something from the loser's body. And preferably an organ because those didn't come cheap. As he ate, he twirled his scalpel performing some tricks.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Carapace/Refectory

"Yes, it is true...but it may not be that they don't know how to care, but simply don't want to care at all."

Voha whirs. Obviously he is irritated with the idea of "not fighting." Carapace sees this.

"And sometimes those fight to protect. And those like I do respect nonviolence, but will use it in only the direst of circumstance when the opponent is simply unreasonable."

IC: Sim - Refectory

I laughed a little.

"The bounds of logic are reserved to those who choose to observe, and forge their reality upon that around them. You could tell me the sky is blue, and I could say it isn't. While you may be right, I would have no reason to change my opinion, even if you were to drag me outside and make me look up."

IC: Xara - Malebranche Warehouse.

"Of course we can," I replied, smirking, "What happened to all of your confidence, Kat? You used to be so sure of yourself." 

IC: Era - Malebranche Warehouse. 

"I... I don't know..." I hesitated, pausing midstep. "But... we can't do this on our own, and Johmak's the only one offering to help us..." I turned towards Kat, "I don't know if we can do it, but I know we have to try.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

The "mission" again. The place they were all going to... going to...

...die.

IC: Melody - Refectory

"W-we j-just need t-to show them." Melody said quietly. "W-we c-can show them p-peace is w-worth a try."

But maybe it was time to keep looking. These students would not listen either.

IC: Carapace/Refectory

"Very well," I conceded. I could see that there was no convincing her otherwise.

"I like your spirit," I noted. "I might join your cause and see how it goes. See you around."

I looked to Sim.

"Let's go."

made my way out of the Refectory.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Canvas rolled her eyes. "I would have been just fine. This kind of thing happens all the time."

Melody watched them go. "I'd l-like that..." she muttered after them.

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fifth Tier

Malebranche's Fifth Tier, a ring of forgeries, fire, and smoke. Fang felt perfectly at home.

He tried to ask the others in the cable car for directions, but they only gave him blank or even suspicious looks. Fortunately, he didn't have to go far. The House of Grossh, in all its gilded grandeur, rested a few bio from the station. It was unmistakable, even with how little he had heard of it.

He could only hope Grossh was as charitable as the others said.

Fang stepped up to the gate and stared pointedly inside, hoping to attract the attention of a helpful aid.

Canvas raised an Rahkshi-equivalent eyebrow, noting Xi's confusion. She decided to elaborate. "Well, this isn't exactly the first time someone hasn't liked my impression of them. I can't imagine why... I try so hard to make it perfect."

IC: Draco

A cyclonic level three powered shield erupts from my armor, stopping the arrow, and hopefully getting Sliver pushed back enough for breathing room.

IC: Spezia

"Eh... Fine. But I want a decent amount of cakes... Maybe some salad, for the really big ones... Y'know, it would be easier with a couple others helping us, as much as I hate to admit." I said, sighing.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Another voice, this one closer and... concerned. Hoto pulled her head up, discerning Jayar's outline by the clicks that followed.

Then her head fell back into her arms. "W-what are w-we g-g-going to do?" she muttered weakly, fearing she already knew the answer.

After waving goodbye to Sim and Carapace, Melody found her way back to her friends. The wide smile was still on her faceplates. "W-we did it!" she said enthusiastically.

Canvas helplessly threw her arms in the air. "I guess!" she cried.

Melody approached them, and Canvas quickly matched her grin. "Yeah... you did!" she agreed, though a little unsure.

IC: Spezia

"Eh... Fine. But I want a decent amount of cakes... Maybe some salad, for the really big ones... Y'know, it would be easier with a couple others helping us, as much as I hate to admit." I said, sighing.

IC: Spezia

"I know you do..." He said, patting Spezia's Shoulder.

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

My head's spinning, reeling, audio flickering and fading in and out of consciousness. A part of me realizes that it's just the physical and mental shock of the kaita's dissolution, but in this half-dream state, the world takes on a surreal edge. I'm vaguely aware of the others talking, arguing, but I feel like I'm in bubble, inputs distorted as they try to reach me. I look up, and I see myself, admitting it doesn't know, while yet another Snake talks bitterly. I feel...not exactly separated, but somehow...

...stolen from...

...like a part of my psyche has been torn out, held in another's hands, being stared at, toyed with. I'm not in control. They...they know. I look up at my mirror images as the shimmer and melt into Jayar and Shield. They...know. The thought lingers as I pass out.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

Hoto sighed. He might as well admit they were going to take Johmak up on her offer. She couldn't see it going any other way.

But that wasn't his fault. And there was something else on her mind. "Y-you... m-made a K-K-Kaita..."

"I know!" Melody grinned at them. "W-we d-d-didn't have t-to fight!"

Canvas rolled her eyes. She wasn't sure what made that Turahk run off, but it sure wasn't Melody's polite words. And Xi had still broken his promise.

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"We can't just cut and run if things turn..." I started to reply, when whatever-his-name-was abruptly passed out, "Karz..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

I skidded back a few steps the arrow shattering in the wind. I put my bow away and drew my new sword, then attacked with renewed ferocity. Try blocking this, you little freak! Pouring all of my level four strength into propelling myself forwards, I drove the sword like a lance towards his chest as I lunged at him. 

I was a level above him; his shield wouldn't stand against this onslaught, and at this speed, at such a close distance, I didn't like his chances of reacting fast enough to evade the strike...

IC: "A shipment came in with the latest batch of gruel for the kitchens," Palma answered, "I have left some in the unlocked cabinet. You should be able to help yourself to what you need for now."

And then more urgent matters apparently required her attention. Doubt had pointed out Moonlight's plight but she had no time to answer his question. The answer was rather obvious anyway. Not knowing entirely what had happened, and Moonlight not being in a fit state to answer, she started off by trying to check his airways, opening his faceplates and mouthparts to try and per down his throat looking for obstructions

IC: For now the doors to the House of Grossh remained unopened to Fang. The people of Malebranche were not a trusting sort, even for creatures normally as dutifully servile as the Rahkshi. The stewards of grassh's gates were not going to simply open the gate to any passing vagabond no matter how many spines he bore on his back

IC: The air between Sliver and Draco seemed to shimmer faintly blue for a moment before becoming colourless again...but still wrong. It was bending the light of the room wrong, warping the sight of things like a magnifying glass. A stasis field, but a small one, had frozen the air and the light within the air, and now the still-free light was bouncing around it. It was not a particularly large barrier, or particularly thick given there had not been much time to construct it between the two, but a barrier it remained. When Sliver slammed into it, it did not yield. 

Enough of this, Icarax demanded, Student Sliver, while I have no small appreciation your determination and pragmatic approach to the task, the flaws on it have clearly not dawned on you. It is a slow method, which has denied you a swift end to the threat within your midst, and worse has allowed that threat to mimic your actions to neutralise other civilians without giving their position away. Isn't that right, Student Shark?

He looked to Shark, something like twisted glee flashing in the coals of his eyes, before returning to Sliver.

Nevertheless, four of the assassins fell and you seem to be on your way to despatching a fifth. A look was shot at Draco. You deserve some credit for that. Yourself, Recherche, Grim, Shark, Draco, you will all join me after you have seen to any wounds you might have. I have certain tasks in mind for you...

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fifth Tier

Fang waited for many long minutes, watching the still house for any sign of movement while his hands grew warmer and warmer. No one was coming.

No! He had not come all this way to be stopped by a fence! His hands grasped the gate and flared brightly as plasma began decaying the metal. The orange substance spread down his arms, and he pushed against the gate, slowly forcing his way though.

All he needed was the slightest glance from Grossh. He would understand. Fang was depending on it.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fourth Tier

Hoto shifted, bringing up her hands to rub her headplates. "But... it h-hurts..." she groaned.

Canvas stepped forward, still trying to match Melody's grin, but not quite making it. "Yeah, we did it... this time," she said. "But for right now, I think we should get out of here. Lay low for a while."

Melody looked at her curiously. "W-why?"

She's not getting it, Canvas thought. "Because that Rahkshi might come back. Just because you... scared her off this time, doesn't mean it's going to work a second time."

IC Moonlight

If anything, Palma would see no obstructions, but his chestplate was somehow jamming into his chest with barely any dents, and set in such a way that it appeared to have been made that way. Consequently, this was pinching his lungs.

IC Doubt

Good, she noticed him. Doubt spared a glance towards the sleeping Vlad before collapsing onto the pillow, still awake.

IC Xi

Scared her off?! What-

Shut up, you want this to happen again?

You think i care?

YES.

"And she may bring more friends." Xi said at last. "We'll have to run into her again eventually, but hopefully by then we'll have enough people to let her know there's a better way out of things than violence."

That show earlier isn't helping your case brakas

SHUT UP