Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sim - Above the Forest

I picked up speed, catching up to Carapace. I kept my pace at just a bit ahead of him, I was already getting excited about what might be behind the waterfall.

"Race you there?" I called back with a raised eyeridge.

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

"No, I don't want to risk having Voha fall off. Thanks for the offer, though," I responded sincerely. Voha hiss nervously for added effect.

I continued forth at a constant pace towards the waterfall.

IC: Helix/Dorm Room

I would be headed towards the Cauldron, but...

I remembered that I had slime to analyze. I went to the library and found a book on Lerahk and went into my dorm. I took a small sample of the poison and put it a microscope. Using a lightstone as the light source, I looked through the lenses.

"Interesting."

I took note of my discoveries and looked at a current book about Lerahk (borrowed from the library) and looked at the section talking about stage 2 slime. Everything seemed to correlate.

I continued my research.

• Upvote 1

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fourth Tier

Hoto began racing for the door, then reconsidered and fell back in the group. As worried as she was about Fang, she didn't want to be caught alone in this city. Shield had shown them the consequences of that.

Her sensitive ears strained for any noise that might point the way to Fang, but it was hard to make out anything in the clamor of Malebranche.

IC: Tube - Refectory

"Should I break his spines, New Master?" Tube asked eagerly as they cracked their knuckles, the needles of Thornpiece rattling menacingly.

IC: Tear - Hallways

"I... I d-don't know..." Tear stammered, growing more scared and teary by the second. What was this Rahkshi trying to gain with all these questions and fights she couldn't remember?

IC: Canvas - Hallways'

Canvas sighed wearily. "No, listen to me. I. Am. Not. 'Kat'. I just... look like her. In fact, I haven't seen her around for a while."

Edited by Click

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"No! I just... I... I liked her paint..." Canvas grinned sheepishly, though her eyes were full of fear. Two fights in the first day of her promise... this was going to be harder than she thought.

IC: Melody - Hallways

Melody waited outside the room for a moment before waving Xi on down the hall. It wasn't long before she nearly ran into a rather colorful Rahkshi. "Oh... s-sorry," she smiled.

OOC: Melody meeting Lucid.

IC: Geuua - Refectory.

Glancing up from my food, I was surprised to see that Ezec's victim still wasn't dead. With his neck in that position, it was a wonder his kraata hadn't been broken in half yet. Maybe he's a rubberrahk?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

The noble Turahk chuckled. "Not today, my straightforward associate." He wasn't looking for a reputation as a conqueror of conquerors, but as liberator from tyranny, and for that, the God Twins had to be aggressors. (And Ezec's aggression against Zilnta, he suspected, didn't really count - the uncaring glances towards the food-encrusted reprobate implied that no one really wanted him alive anyways.)

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Canvas - Hallways

...or maybe not. So far so good, I guess.

"It's... just my powers," Canvas said, and Kat's red rippled and shifted to a pale gold, gilded with sky blue down the spines. "Most Rahkshi of Chameleon try to fit in with their environment, but here, what better way to fit in than to look like everyone else?"

IC: Bonegleam - Courtyard.

Once the armour and decayed flesh had been stripped away and tossed into the underbrush, I got to work laying out the shining silver-white bones on the ground before me, using coils of wire to hold the pieces together. 

One down, a half-dozen more to go... I'd gathered quite the collection during my bout of grave robbing, and there was plenty more where these had come from...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Outside Icarax's Office

"The gym it is then," Rail said as he began to take off.

IC: Liar - Refectory

Stepping inside the refectory, the first thing Liar saw was a large Rahkshi suspending another smaller one in the air by his throat.

"I'd ask what was going on here, but I wouldn't want to spoil any potential entertainment during my meal," he said, mostly to himself, before grabbing a bowl of slop and proceeding to find a seat where he could still watch the scene play out.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dormirahk & Vinna

The two rahkshi followed after Rail.

IC: Door

Door was angered by the antagonism showed to him. All he wanted was answers, but if he wasn't going to get them, then he didn't have any interest in staying here any longer. And so, without a word, he angrily walked away from Tear and Malattia.

IC: Orimnoc

Orimnoc threw open the doors of the gym, stomping inside before summoning a row of targets, all of which she proceeded to tearing apart with her cruel weapon. Splinters of rock flew everywhere as she went through the targets, summoning more and more and tearing down more and more in pure unbridled fury. Finally, after creating a pile of stone splinters in the general area around herself that slowly re-absorbed into the gym floor once more, she stopped, panting heavily.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear relaxed a little as Door disappeared down the hall. But she had just as many questions as he. Who was right, and who was wrong? She couldn't have fought a Surahk... she didn't remember anything like that.

"I... th-think I need to sit d-down," she said to Malattia.

At a loss for what else to say, Melody suddenly had an idea. "W-we are t-trying to form a c-club for R-Rahkshi who w-would rather be p-peaceful. Do y-you know of anyone w-who might w-want to j-join us?"

Edited by Click

IC: Orimnoc

Orimnoc threw open the doors of the gym, stomping inside before summoning a row of targets, all of which she proceeded to tearing apart with her cruel weapon. Splinters of rock flew everywhere as she went through the targets, summoning more and more and tearing down more and more in pure unbridled fury. Finally, after creating a pile of stone splinters in the general area around herself that slowly re-absorbed into the gym floor once more, she stopped, panting heavily.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

Even in a large room full of beings in the midst of beating the karz out of targets or each other, it was hard not to notice this particular rahkshi's extraordinary violence and aggression. 

"Having a bad day?" I inquired casually, moving closer to her. "Or are you angry all the time?" 

IC: The disks stopped for a moment. A couple of the guards who had so bravely charged out a few seconds ago suddenly looked uncertain, and some shuffled back towards the entrance with their covering fire suddenly gone. If Fang had been able to hear beyond the walls to what the watchers within were whispering he might have caught fragments of confused mutterings. Some of Fang's bellows had sounded slightly like "Grossh". Close enough, at least, that the more perceptive of the guards had begun to wonder if the raging Rahkshi before them was in fact an invited guest.

But perhaps there were not enough of those guards.

Perhaps Fang's student speech was just too unintelligible. 

Perhaps simple practicality won out, there was too much risk of fire to not do anything. 

Whatever the reason, the freeze disks started coming again...

IC: Palma was drinking water from a flask a Porter had brought to her from the kitchens when Cadwin entered. Healing could be very thirsty work.

"You've come to the right place. What's the problem?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fifth Tier

For a moment, he thought he got through to them. Someone had to be listening to him!

But then the disks came again. "Grossh!" he tried again, "Gro..." But his words were cut off as the sheet of ice encased his face. His vision was covered with white, and then it faded to black...

"W-well, I... w-we f-formed it t-t-today. B-but we d-don't f-fight anyone, and w-we ask others t-to do the s-same."

IC Kat:

It was as short run to Grossh's villa, and oh boy what a sight met my eyes.

Fang.

Encased in ice.

Surrounded.

IN DANGER.

"Era, tell them we're here to see Grossh! Snake, with me, we gotta get Fang outta there! Xara, Light up the ground in front of them, give 'em something else to worry about!"

IC: Sim - Hallways

Despite my enthusiasm and excitement to reach the cauldron, I slowed down for Carapace's sake and matched his pace.

"What is Voha? He's a cute little guy, but I've never seen anything like him."

IC: Carapace/Hallways

"He's a Vohtarak. A species of Visorak. Not many people like them, for obvious reasons, but I'm cool with them. Or at least, they haven't tried to kill me yet."

Voha makes a clicking noise as if to say "Isn't it obvious?" Carapace looks at Voha.

"Aw, don't make a fuss. You can't expect any Rahkshi to now what you are. At least it was a better reaction than that other Rahk's."

IC: Xara - Outside House of Grossh.

"These guys just froze your boyfriend, and you want me to provoke them more?" I protested, keeping my hands firmly by my sides, "I'd rather be frozen than reconstituted at random or something stupid like that." 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Outside House of Grossh.

I approached cautiously, arms raised in a gesture of surrender, "We're here to see Grossh," I spoke up, in my mimicry of the Matoran tongue, "I apologise for our friend. He's young, and dumb, and doesn't think things through. Please forgive us." 

"Wouldn't it be easier to stand down, and show these guys we mean them no harm?" I suggested. 

"Very well," I backed off, returning to my corner of the room, "Sorry to intrude." 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

I picked out one of the Talons, and channeled a stream of sparks through it before pressing the blade up against the surface of the ice, and slamming my fist against the pommel. The ice fizzled, beginning to crack and melt in the spot I'd struck. I yanked the blade free, moved to a different spot, and repeated the action.

It was slow going, but less likely to harm Fang or annoy Kat than if I'd opted for just shooting lightning at him. 

"G-great!" Melody cheered, her joy exceeding her confusion at Lucid's words. "I'm M-Melody, b-by the w-way," she added, on second thought.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fifth Tier

As the Rebels drew nearer to the House of Grossh, Hoto could feel the unusual chill in the air. Frantic cries could be heard from just ahead, and, fearing the worst, Hoto ran up ahead.

Where Grossh's gate had once been, now there was only solid... rock? Metal? It wasn't until the others had caught up that she was able to identify the substance. Ice... with Fang stuck inside. As much as she wanted to help, she decided it would be best to stay out of the way.

IC Xi

Xi almost had to stab himself to make sure he was awake when he saw and heard Lucid.

"...Well then." he said, trying to look only 99% confused and not 9000% confused. "My name's Xi. And yours is?"

IC:

It smelled of his sibling here...

Hollow emerged from the depths of the ocean, climbing up the rocky side and to the side entrance. As he made his way down the halls, he walked right into the open doors of the gym. He had heard of this room, where you could manipulate the walls and make fire and water spring forth, putting yourself at the limit.

OOC: Hollow open for interaction.

IC: Malattia

"Oh dear... Come on. Let's get you to the refectory. We can talk there..." I was worried about Tear. This whole ordeal was becoming a burden, especially for her. And honestly... I wasn't sure how long I could keep hiding the truth to her. I didn't want to hurt her, but... It was becoming harder and harder to lie to her. I needed advice on this, but... Where could I get any?

IC: Leviathan

At last, the protosteel blades are hot enough to work with. Grabbing the tongs, I clamp down on each of the blades, removing them from the forge and placing them on the anvil, one on top of the other. Then, with my hammer, I start pounding them out. At first, the blades bounce, but as I continue hammering, they begin to fuse together. By the time the combination cool down,the blades look glued together- but that would soon change. Grabbing the start of my creation with the tongs, I place it back in one of the forges, pumping the bellows afterwards, before letting the now-empty one disperse

That done, I turn my attention to the other two forges. There was no simple way to move molten metal in a normal room, but here, all you needed was a slight amount of brain power. I make the crucible I summoned move over to one of the forges, before making the forge lift up and tilt. I watch, fascinated as the liquid slowly oozes down. When the forge is finally empty, I do the same for the other. Now that the crucible was filled, the other two forges disappear into the ground. I summon lava under the crucible, to keep the molten metal hot, before going to my pool to cool off once again.

Shock

Healed up, I start for the library. I needed some peace, quiet, and... manga. Yup. Karzing obsessed.

Mortsia

I was speechless. It was as if these Rahkshi simply did not care about the life of another being! I was furious. Impulse told me to tack them, but the logical side of me told me to wait. If these guys were truly as strong as these guys said, then I would need back up. Right now, I couldn't do anything for the Rahkshi being strangled- he was as good as dead. Silently, I swing out of the refectory, in search of Vlad- the vampiric Rahkshi was a good ally on the battle field.

OOC: Leviathan, Shock, and Mortsia OFI

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

It seemed that some of the students had found other uses for this room than just training for battle. From where I stood, I could see one rahk working a forge, and another apparently attempting to drown himself. Hm... if it can make fire and water out of nothing but simple stone, I wonder what other elements it can emulate... 

IC Hollow

Hollow had a thought. He was a cyclone Rahkshi, right? could he make a cyclone of... Lava?

He slowly stood. The container collapsed and leaked the water into the floor, replaced by a small pool of lava.

Swirling the molten material around in a poorly constructed cyclone, all it did was cool it down and throw it everywhere.