Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malattia

I tried to say thank you, but... I knew that deep down, I was nothing more than a liar. I was hiding a massive truth from Tear, and it was eating me up. Nothing I could do would change that, except telling her. But... How much pain would it cause? How could I live with myself, knowing that I broke the greatest friend I had at this school? I had to find a way to... To balance both. "Maybe... Thank you. I... Needed that... Anyways, is there.... Anything you need to talk about?" I finally manage to say.

IC: Shock

"You are a gentleman and a scholar. Good day, and thank you." I say, before moving to the selection of books. I start browsing the section. "Ah. Here we are.." Grabbing my desired book, I move over to a chair. "Oh... Oh. Well, that's... Where did you even come from- Oh. A Nui-Rama. That's how. I'm still calling Neige-ex-Macina..."

IC: Spezia

I follow Strurin.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Eps

Eps wanted to grab Mu, and slam him into the ground. But, the reason he was so mad at him was because of what horrible things he used to do. To everyone in his family. He sighed, and looked his little brother in the eye. "Listen....I know you're mad. But....we've got to stick together. Despite what I used to think, I don't want ANYTHING horrible to happen to you, Mu. No matter what, you're my little brother, and I'm just trying to help you." Eps said, before giving a sigh.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear pulled herself back from the memories of home to the Refectory of Corpus Rahkshi, and glanced over to her friend. "M-me?" she asked hesitantly, holding tightly onto Haru. "N-no, I... I d-don't know. N-nothing seems t-to make s-sense here. It's l-like I'm in a d-dream, and I'll j-just w-wake up and b-be h-home again." 

Edited by Click

OOC

Did you miss me?

IC-Kol (Library)

Kol sat down in the library with a large book. The last few months had been stressful, and they seemed to pass by in an instant. but for now, he could relax and think of strategies for when he was next in the gym...

IC-Arsenal/Swarm (Refectory)

After their lunch hour was over, An orange Rahkshi left her table to walk to the Library, where she was planning on researching the behavior of various insects. Adjacent to her former position was a large grey Rahkshi, who sat there contently, perhaps waiting for someone to pass by and have an interesting conversation with him...

OOC again

All three open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC--Sepulchral--Library

It was all coming together, a solid thing gaining cohesiveness in his mind. Sepulchral retrieved a small volume from one of his many pockets and carefully, rather gingerly, tore one of the blank pages in the back loose. Snatching up a pen that had been left unattended at an adjacent table, he began writing at a rapid clip.

IC--Nyarl--Gym/Halls

Gathering his chakram up one last time, Nyarl fastened his satchel closed and slipped out of the gym, ignoring the conceited duo near the door, and strode deliberately toward the infirmary.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom hauled Augustus' body toward the infirmary by a rather roundabout route, until he found the sort of place he was looking for: a deserted stretch of hallway free from potential hiding places, with a window opening onto a stretch of beach that was also free from student activity. With a grunt of effort, he dumped the corpse on the floor, unsheathed his cutlass, and began sawing at the dead Rahkshi's right arm, continually glancing around in case someone stumbled across his grisly work. Within a few moments, the limb was severed, and Kaboom tossed it out the window, dropping a few Madu Cabolo after it. He flew down afterwards, but all that was left were unidentifiable fragments of charred armor and incinerated muscle. If anyone had heard the blast, or found the remains and traced them back to him, he could just claim to have been target practicing on Rahi. Zipping back in through the window, he glanced around once more and, satisfied that he was still unobserved, hoisted what was left of Augustus over his shoulder again and made straight for the infirmary.   

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Kat-Malebranche:

I sighed with relief, holding him up.

"Xara, I need some heat over here."

IC: Xara - House of Grossh.

"Kat, I make lightning." I sighed, "Bright, flashy, brief. It's not an effective heat source." 

IC God twins- Gym:

Ezec snorted. "Plan to? Pathetic. Mortals are so petty...."

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

"I dunno, you guys seem pretty mortal to me," I leaned on my staff, regarding the deluded duo quizzically, "shall we find out?" 

Edited by Nato Greavesy
  • Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Refectory

"...n-no," Tear concluded after a moment. "There w-was p-plenty of that b-back home. I j-just... I still d-don't know h-how I got here, or w-what that G-Guurahk was t-talking about."

Edited by Click

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

"I think for the most part things are under control," Thurisaz told Squid, grateful for the offer. "If you could just inform people that there are twin murderers about, and suggest they stand up together if things get bad, that would be great."

He nodded elegantly to Whak. "Sure, if you want to make sure it gets there, I'll catch up with you two after." Two allies transporting the body would be even more secure than one.

Turning back again to Vaalku, he replied, "If Icarax is preoccupied, we shall simply wait until he is not, and in the meantime do what we can to keep further incidents at bay. And if the headmaster should prefer to take no action, then it shall fall to the student body to unify in justice and do so."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

Thurisaz rook on an expression of thoughtful contemplation for a brief moment. "Probably not," he decided. "At best, they'd be torn down by the very murderers they warn of. At worst, my siblings might come for whoever made them, just to laugh as they squirm. Word of mouth will probably be more efficient, safer."

He paused a moment, and added brightly, "Though if I do want posters made for anything, I take it I can come to you?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Outside House of Grossh.

"What the actual karz are you doing?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat- Malebranche:

"Something stupid, probably."

I set Fang down, and gently popped open his Kraata casing, which took a few seconds to find cause he'd changed where it was.

As for me, I knelt into a stable position, then popped my own case open, sliding out.

"He's a Surahk, he needs heat."  I paused, exposed to open air. "Also, any of you even think about making fun of me for this, I will beat the Karz out of you."

With that said, I took a deep breath and slid in next to Fang. He was cold, much colder than he should be.

this is about keeping him alive

don't make it weird

IC Percy:

"Well...... Maybe we can find out together!" He suggested brightly.

IC God Twins:

Aza grinned, "Take your best shot."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Squid

"Alright then, word of mouth it is. And about the posters, yeah you could come see me! I'm not the best artist though, but I have a pencil and plenty of paper. See you soon, I'm off to spread the word!"

Squid walked off, his silver hand emerging from the cloak as he waved goodbye.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Tube - Hallways

"Oh no, New Master asked me to help, and so I will!" Tube said brightly, still refusing to let go of the body.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Yeah, maybe," Canvas agreed with a grin which slowly turned to a grimace. "But later. I should probably get back to my friends."

IC: Squid 

Squid saw some Rahkshi up ahead in the hallways. He rushed forward to meet them.

"Hey I've got a bit of important news. There was a murder in the refectory and we are trying to find the killers. They are two twins, supposedly very strong. Be on your guard."

OOC: That could be any Rahkshi in the hallways. First come, first serve!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Vaalku

"Very well. If you need me, i'll be at the causeway."

With that, he almost hopped into flight mode, remembering he couldn't fly. He trodded off down the halls leaning onto the wall for support.

IC Spindle

Spindle found a whip with some wear into it, and snatched it and left the gym, passing Ezec and Aza on the way out.

When Squid rushed up to him, however, he jabbed a thumb behind him. "You mean those two? they're still here."

He walked into the refectory doors.

Canvas frowned. "You know, the people that help you with things, and... are nice to you..."

Despite how easily the word had come to her lips, Canvas still wasn't exactly sure how to explain friendship.

IC: Tube - Hallways

"Oh no, New Master asked me to help, and so I will!" Tube said brightly, still refusing to let go of the body.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Yeah, maybe," Canvas agreed with a grin which slowly turned to a grimace. "But later. I should probably get back to my friends."

IC: Edge

Edge yanked the body towards him with enough force that Zilnta's body dropped his 2 throwing knives. Edge let go of one hand on the body and picked them up and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Fine. Work like a slave for your master."

He signaled with his hand towards the direction of the infirmary. Although instead of taking a more direct route he motioned towards a more emptier hallway.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Kat- Malebranche:

"He's a Surahk, he needs heat."  I paused, exposed to open air. "Also, any of you even think about making fun of me for this, I will beat the Karz out of you."

With that said, I took a deep breath and slid in next to Fang. He was cold, much colder than he should be.

"You know..." I mused idly, "...wouldn't it make more sense for you to remove his kraata and warm it up in your hands? Because I'm pretty sure your suit is going to produce more heat than your kraata is..." I leaned in a little closer, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were using this as an opportunity to get a little closer to your boyfriend..." 

IC God Twins:

Aza grinned, "Take your best shot."

"Please," I stepped back, gesturing for her to make the first move, "Ladies first." 

IC Kat:

"Do tell me how unyielding metal is gonna be warmer than flesh, Xara." I said, scowling at her. 

And probably blushing too.

I writhed around, trying to generate friction, and thus, heat.

IC God Twins:

"I insist. You wanted to dethrone me, it's only fair that I let you try it first before obliterating you~"

IC: Pyre - Gym

"Gods. I'm soooo scared," Pyre muttered to himself.

"As if I haven't seen enough idiots here already."

He stood with Avenger a short distance away, slicing at some targets. His dual scythes seemed a better fit for him, but a backup weapon was handy.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fifth Tier

As much as Hoto wanted to rush forward and give Fang a hug, it seemed Kat had that part of it covered...

Tube seemed pleased rather than offended by the insult. After all, what better fate could they hope for?

But as Edge jerked the body off in another direction, Tube stopped, holding their end fast in the middle of the hall. "But... this way is faster, isn't it?" they asked, pointing the way Edge had indicated at first.

The question caught her off-guard, and she had to think it over for a moment. Eventually, she settled on, "...sure kid. We're friends."

Tube seemed pleased rather than offended by the insult. After all, what better fate could they hope for?

But as Edge jerked the body off in another direction, Tube stopped, holding their end fast in the middle of the hall. "But... this way is faster, isn't it?" they asked, pointing the way Edge had indicated at first.

IC: Edge - Halls

"Why rush?"

He started walking tugging on the body.

"Are you coming or not?"

IC Kat:

"Do tell me how unyielding metal is gonna be warmer than flesh, Xara." I said, scowling at her. 

"It'd be able to..." I trailed off, deciding there wasn't much point arguing with her anymore. She'd made her decision, and clearly nothing I said or did was likely to change that. That seemed to be the case with pretty much everything that had happened since we'd arrived in this city...

IC God Twins:

"I insist. You wanted to dethrone me, it's only fair that I let you try it first before obliterating you~"

"Okay," I raised my arm, the sleeve of my cloak slipping back to reveal my rhotuka launcher, already charging up a shot. An instant later, the disk of energy was flashing through the air towards the black rahkshi. 

IC Kat:

I huffed, still slithing around.

And blushing furiously.

IC Percy:

A grin split his face. "Great! If you ever need help in a fight, just make sure to call for me, okay?"

IC God Twins:

Aza, true to her word, let the Rhotuka hit dead on, unblinking. The Black God waited for something to happen. When nothing obvious did, she began to laugh.

"I said your best shot."

OOC: Giving Dane a chance to post before posting Tube.

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fifth Tier

As warmth slowly began to spread to his Kraata, Fang's breathing began to stabilize, though he didn't seem to be waking up anytime soon.

"Yeah..." Canvas trailed off, wondering what she should tell him. "Thing is, I... kind of joined this group that is committed to not fighting. We've already had a run-in with a nasty Rahk that didn't like our methodology, but my friend seems a bit... sensitive about combat."

Edited by Click

I calmly reached into my cloak and began drawing knives from my bandolier. "If you insist," I replied wryly, before flinging a trio of blades straight towards the black rahk's chest. 

IC God Twins:

Aza made to simply side step the knives, but found that they seemed.... pulled to her, two finding their mark in her chest, while the third dug into her left arm. With a hiss of pain, she had to admit, the tactic was clever. Not that she'd ever voice such things to a mortal.

"Your tricks won't save you, Mortal." She said, yanking the knife from her arm, the wound already beginning to seal. With a flick of the wrist, the knife was sent hurtling back at Vyper.

IC Percy:

"Oh.... well.... if you ever need someone who isn't afraid to fight, you can just.... call me then!"

He shrugged. "If I don't defeat others, I'll never get to be as strong as Kat."

Canvas smiled as she turned towards the door. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Just... keep looking for your sister, alright?"

As her hand rested on the knob, Kat's bright red faded back to the pale gold with blue spines she had used to demonstrate her powers to Percy. This Rahkshi had been missing for a while, and as far as Canvas could tell, she didn't have many friends. Hopefully this would be a bit safer...

I sidestepped the blade, extending my hand and using my powers to pull the knife back into my hand once it had passed me by. "This fight's over," I declared, admiring the knife for a few moments before looking back at the other rahk, "You're definitely not a god."