Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC-Kol

"Ehh, my Comedy is kind of hit-or-miss, from time to time-"

He then heard something nearby, kind of like an announcement or something. "H-Hold the phone, I'll be back In a tic." Kol then left the Two-headed Rahkshi and ran towards the source of the sound.

When he arrived in the area, he saw something that made him lose his thoughts for a second. A Rahkshi in a coat was standing in front of a beautiful landscape painted on a column. "Whoa...That's amazing." he had time to comment, before abruptly blurting out "How'd you make it move like that?"

IC-Swarm

Swarm sighed. "You know, You're not going to get stuff done whilst on the floor."

IC-Arsenal

After a particularly tasteless meal, Arsenal got up to walk to the Gym, where hopefully he could spar with someone.

OOC

Kol putting his conversation with Glaciem Ignis on hold to Interact with Magnum Opus.

Arsenal open for Interaction again.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Tube - Refectory

Nothing. Fortunately, Tube knew exactly how to handle these situations: they just had to hit harder. They reached for their trusty mace, swinging it up to bear (as they did so, a spike or two was flung off and clattered against the opposite wall), and began pounding Radriarch. "I said I need to get to my New Master!" they screamed.

All the while, they seemed utterly oblivious to Leviathan's presence.

IC: Call - Armory

By this point, Call was beginning to wonder if this guy was mentally compromised in some way. Perhaps his attacks had done more damage than he had assumed.

He sighed and shrugged helplessly. "I hurt you, and now I regret it. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?"

IC: Canvas - Library

It wasn't long before the Fellowship found themselves in the Library. Canvas surveyed the room, searching for potential candidates. Just as predicted, it was near empty and silent. And so she turned back to the others. "Well, where to start?" she asked.

IC-Arsenal

After a particularly tasteless meal, Arsenal got up to walk to the Gym, where hopefully he could spar with someone.

OOC: Umm. Radriarch is sorta blocking the door. :P

Nothing. Fortunately, Tube knew exactly how to handle these situations: they just had to hit harder. They reached for their trusty mace, swinging it up to bear (as they did so, a spike or two was flung off and clattered against the opposite wall), and began pounding Radriarch. "I said I need to get to my New Master!" they screamed.

All the while, they seemed utterly oblivious to Leviathan's presence.

IC: Radrairch - Refectory Door

He was having a nice dream about sleeping in a cave. He felt a mace being smashed against him. Luckily, his armor plus his limited invulnerability powers protected himself against most of the blows, however he was still very angry.

As the mace swung down for another strike, his large arm shot out and grabbed the chain. The ball end of the mace crashed into his arm.

"Couldn't have asked me kindly to wake up?"

He attempted to fling the mace (and Tube) away from the door.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Squid

Squid shrugged. "I dunno. I don't think it would be wise to disturb Rahkshi who are reading. Maybe we could make posters, then hang them around the school and have candidates come to us. For now, I think I am going to go read about diplomatic techniques... if there are any books with that stuff here."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: Tube's mace doesn't have a chain, but whatever.

Tube was sent staggering back with Radriarch's push, only to regain their balance against the opposite wall. Still, they faced down the giant with typical stubbornness. "You were blocking the door," they said defiantly. "And I need to get through to see my New Master."

"Alright... I guess. Go have fun with that," Canvas replied to Squid before pressing on through the shelves, searching for someone who wasn't too busy. What she found was Sepulchral, apparently wrapping up his own literary masterpiece. "Hey... whatcha writing there?" she asked politely.

IC: Rahkslif - Causeway

"What a sight." I say to myself. Corpus Rahkshi looms in front of me. My feet are at the edge of a large pillar, plenty more like it peppering the sea in front of me, almost like the spine of a rahk.

I stretched my arms out wide, and shouted at the top of my lungs, "WELCOME TO KARZANHI!! HAHAHAA!"

My grin matched my arms and stretched as far as it could. I yelled again as I swung my arms forward and jumped to the nearest pillar. My feet left small craters when I landed, which only made me grin more. I kept going, jumping from pillar to pillar like a Brakas Monkey.

OOC: Slif open to interaction

OOC: Tube's mace doesn't have a chain, but whatever.

Tube was sent staggering back with Radriarch's push, only to regain their balance against the opposite wall. Still, they faced down the giant with typical stubbornness. "You were blocking the door," they said defiantly. "And I need to get through to see my New Master."

OOC: Oh. Then just assume I meant the rod.

IC: Radriarch - Halls

"You should have asked nicely."

Radriarch stepped into the hallway. As he stood he, he towered above Tube and looked down on them? He slowly walked towards the gym hoping to find a better place to rest ignoring Tube as he left.

IC Spindle

Spindle frowned.

"That's what i thought. Looks like you're outta luck there. What we have here are soft-hearted bookreaders and bloodthirsty killers who hate everything about everyone. Most don't even consider the water half the time."

IC Moonlight

Whilst? that was a new one.

"Um, yeah..." He pushed himself to his feet, looking around the infirmary. "How many Rahkshi usually come in here?"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

What's a phone? 

I have no idea...

IC: Geuua - Gym.

Heading out of the armoury, I entered the gym proper, taking in the sights. So many rahks, so many weapons, so many combat styles. "Anyone open for a spar?" I asked hopefully, leaning on my hammer. 

IC: Bonegleam - Gym. 

Having safely stowed my new specimens away in my dorm, I made my way to the gym. Since asking people to donate their limbs hadn't been particularly successful, perhaps it would be easier to just take them... 

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

After everything that had happened, I felt hollow and hungry. Leaving the gym, I made the short walk to the refectory, half hoping that prefects would be offered some more appetising meal options...

OOC: Glaciem Ignis, Geuua, Bonegleam and Sliver all open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Radriarch - Gym

Radriarch walked around the gym. He heard Geuua's request to spar and approached her.

When he approached Geuua he stood up on his hind legs. At his full height he stood level with her.

"Would you like to spar?" he asked calmly.

Squid procured his notebook and pencil and began making several posters. They were fairly simple but had all the necessary information... until he got to location.

"Where do you want new recruits to come to? Should it be the library, or is there a location you guys use for meetings?"

I HATE SCORPIOS

OOC: Geuua is a she.

I took a moment to size up the newcomer. He looked... odd... to say the least. Big and bulky, with oversized hands and arms and stubby little legs, "Sure, why not?" I shifted into a defensive stance, my hand reshaping itself into a shield. "I'm ready." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

By this point, Call was beginning to wonder if this guy was mentally compromised in some way. Perhaps his attacks had done more damage than he had assumed.

He sighed and shrugged helplessly. "I hurt you, and now I regret it. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?"

It wasn't long before the Fellowship found themselves in the Library. Canvas surveyed the room, searching for potential candidates. Just as predicted, it was near empty and silent. And so she turned back to the others. "Well, where to start?" she asked.

IC Burn:

Regret hurting someone....? What a weirdo, still, maybe he could use this guy to get his stuff back.

"Yeah, well, I won't accept your apology until I get my bag back from Glowy."

IC Diode:

Replacing the pamphlet, I made to leave the Library, perhaps to do some studies of my own, but found the way partially blocked by a small group.

Observation was one way of study, so I kept an eye and ear trained on them, browsing the shelves idly.

IC Spindle

Spindle frowned.

"That's what i thought. Looks like you're outta luck there. What we have here are soft-hearted bookreaders and bloodthirsty killers who hate everything about everyone. Most don't even consider the water half the time."

IC Moonlight

Whilst? that was a new one.

"Um, yeah..." He pushed himself to his feet, looking around the infirmary. "How many Rahkshi usually come in here?"

IC Pentaghast:

"Well, I don't exactly have much choice, do I lad?"

She blinked. "You're stalling me. Why?"

IC: Melody - Library

"W-wait," Melody said. "M-maybe a poster isn't s-such a g-good idea. W-what if... the wrong k-kind of R-Rahkshi reads it? W-we c-can't fight them."

"Your... bag?" Then Call remembered. Vlad had confiscated this Rahkshi's belongings.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm not going anywhere near that... psychopath."

IC: Tube - Refectory to Hallways

With the danger apparently over, Tube stepped into the Refectory, took a quick look around, and realized that Thurstaz had long since left. There had been no point in provoking the enormous Rahkshi.

Shrugging to themself, Tube turned back around and began wandering the school, searching for their Master.

OOC: Tube open to interaction.

Edited by Click

OOC: Geuua is a she.

I took a moment to size up the newcomer. He looked... odd... to say the least. Big and bulky, with oversized hands and arms and stubby little legs, "Sure, why not?" I shifted into a defensive stance, my hand reshaping itself into a shield. "I'm ready." 

OOC: I facepalm as I was reading her profile as I wrote my post and I still make a mistake. Also how large is the shield? The claw looks pretty small on the MOC.

Swiftly, Radriarch launched his large right arm forward at Geuua's chest hoping to smash it with his cestus. If she decided to block with his shield, he'll just smash the shield instead.

"No, I saw what he really was too late," Call snarled, his hands clenching in fury. "And I didn't watch my siblings die so I could turn into a monster who would only cause more death!"

As the echoes of his shout faded away, Call realized he had said too much.

IC Percy:

His power took hold, and with a whoop of laughter, Percy felt himself pulled to his left, just enough to let the blades slip by, though the heat coming off of them was definitely uncomfortable. He turned toward Pyre, using the longer reach of his sword to deliver a horizontal slash at his torso.

IC Burn:

Burn raised an eyebrow, "Uh...... okay...... Whatever, man, I just need to get my stuff back."

"I've told you I'm not doing it," Call snapped. This conversation was rapidly growing tiresome, and he was ready to be done with it. Sliding his blades back into his sheaths, he turned to leave. "Get your own bag."

IC Percy:

His power took hold, and with a whoop of laughter, Percy felt himself pulled to his left, just enough to let the blades slip by, though the heat coming off of them was definitely uncomfortable. He turned toward Pyre, using the longer reach of his sword to deliver a horizontal slash at his torso.

IC: Pyre - Gym

He jumped backwards and the blade slashed at his side, although the intense heat of the plasma coating somewhat heated and dulled the tip of the longsword. He tried his best to mask the pain.

Seeing that quick pull to the side, he's got to have some kind of dodge abilities. Or he's just a really quick on his feet. Either way, its time to even the playing field.

Pyre summoned the powers of the gym and changed their surroundings to that of muddy field. The sticky knee-mud would most likely get Percy stuck (and probably himself, although the heat from his coating would most likely make the mud around him into a dry crumbly dirt).

OOC: Hm... the BS01 page for Earth Claws doesn't exactly go into much detail in explaining how the heck they work... I've been treating it as a sort of buckler-style shield, obviously scaled up to Geuua's size. 

I stepped out of the way of his jab, before swinging Blazebreaker in a downward stroke at his abnormally tiny legs. 

Ic Percy:

"Whoa, no fair!" The smaller rahk said, hopping into flight mode before he could sink too far.

"Cheater! Fight me fair and square!"

IC Burn:

"Bah, fine, I don't need you anyway."

Grabbing his new staff, he stalked out of the armory, and then the gym. He needed to find that Glowy punk.

Ic Percy:

"Whoa, no fair!" The smaller rahk said, hopping into flight mode before he could sink too far.

"Cheater! Fight me fair and square!"

OOC: Rahkshi can't fly directly backwards or up like helicopters right? Just wondering for future reference.

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre swapped into flight mode as well.

"All's fair in love and war."

It's going to be a pain if he has dodge powers

Pyre contemplated on using Legion (although he didn't know it's name). He attached both of his kamas together. He fired 2 plasma bolts towards Percy but with his other hand, he threw Legion. With Legion however, he aimed it so it would nearly miss as it flew towards Percy but would hit him in the back as it returned to Pyre's hand.

OOC: Hm... the BS01 page for Earth Claws doesn't exactly go into much detail in explaining how the heck they work... I've been treating it as a sort of buckler-style shield, obviously scaled up to Geuua's size. 

IC: Geuua - Gym. 

I stepped out of the way of his jab, before swinging Blazebreaker in a downward stroke at his abnormally tiny legs. 

OOC: Also if you want any proportions for easy reference, refer to the MOC I made. Also I assume the heatstone in Blazebreaker gives the hammer special abilities?

The miss caused him to stumble a bit, but Radriarch managed to grab the hammer pole with his left arm and attempted to punch again at Geuua's chest.

Karz. He's already attempting to target my legs.

OOC: Not really, no. Just makes it kind of hot, enough that it would be painful to try to grab and hold onto the business end. 

I brought up my shield, parrying his cestus strike with that and pulling hard on the hammer with my other hand, kicking out at his arm in an attempt to force him to let go. 

His strike smashed directly into the shield, which had to have sent a large amount of force into Geuua's arm because the size, strength, and sheer amount of momentum (due to mass and acceleration) of his arm. With his limited invulnerability powers active, the kick simply clanged against his plated armor. He used the strength of his arms to pull the hammer back towards him, but due to Geuua's pulling, his hand slowly moved closer to the heated hammer end. 

"I may have skipped leg day, but you cannot overpower my arms."

Since I'd parried his strike, not merely blocked it, very little of his attack's force was actually transferred into my shield or arm. I adjusted my grip on the hammer, lowering it to allow me to bring up my foot and stomp down at his fingers. 

Since I'd parried his strike, not merely blocked it, very little of his attack's force was actually transferred into my shield or arm. I adjusted my grip on the hammer, lowering it to allow me to bring up my foot and stomp down at his fingers. 

He tightened his grip on the hammer. The shredder claws slowly dug into the handle, tightening his grip. Geuua's foot landed on his pinkie and ring finger, which are still relatively large compared to that of a normal rahkshi. He let out a small hiss as the blow landed, producing a noticeable metallic clang noise. However, as he hissed, Radriarch grabbed the hammer with his other hand and attempted to pull it away from Geuua and out of his hand. 

OOC: Possibly last post for today

Fine, then... with both of his hands now gripping my hammer, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep hanging onto it for very long. But hopefully long enough... I swung out with my shield hand, aiming to smash my buckler right into his face. Even with his limited invulnerability - that was the only explanation I could come up with for the way he was shrugging off my attacks - getting whacked in the face would surely hurt.

IC Ezec:

His grab failing, Ezec moved to more direct measures. Drawing back his hand, he let loose a powerful punch at the other Rahkshi's head. 

Though bleeding, The wound was not terribly debilitating on his wrist, and he continued to dig his claws in, and press forward, both with his arm, and his body.

IC Percy:

The plasma bolts were easy enough to strafe around, but the knife...... Percy's arm reached out and snagged it midair, a grin on his face.

"Your aim's a little off there, you should practice more!"

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I saw the punch coming. With no way to really avoid it, I did the only thing I could: braced for impact. I turned my eye and mouth away from his fist, letting it crunch into the side of my faceplate instead, denting the plating and rattling my kraata. 

In response, I focused my powers once more, trying to gravitise his fist to the side of my head, while bringing up my left hand to stab the knife towards his face. All of that armour and power, but I was willing to bet that his eyes were still vulnerable. 

IC Pentaghast:

"No, no no...... Why were you so adamant that I'd fail, huh? You don't think I'm capable or something? You think I can't fight kill or bribe my way into a crew?"

Her arm changed into a cannon again, as her eyes took on a dangerous gleam, and her voice dropped into a low growl.

"You think I'm not fit to be the captain of the finest sea vessel in all the Southern Isles?"

IC--Beat--Gym

"Hm? Oh, hey Blade!" Beat turned, more than willing to put off her search to reconnect with her first real friend. "Feels like it's been forever, huh? I was just...well..." She held up her bolas indicatively. "...trying to fix something someone else broke, this time."

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

"O-okay, but there has to be someone I can see about this besides a Karzing porter," he replied. "My friend has been murdered, Palma. And...and I think I know by who."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Squid looked at his poster and scratched his chin before looking at Melody.

"Okay. I'm just going to make one poster, so we minimize the amount of Rahks that see it. It will be harder to get bad Rahkhi to come. As for location... I'm going to put Library, and I'm going to hang it right outside."

Squid finished the poster and did what he said.

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Slowly, consciousness returned to the Vlad at last.

"Ugh..." he groaned. It wasn't that he was actually in pain, it just seemed like the proper thing to say here. Maybe it didn't help that he had been sleeping in a normal horizontal bed rather than his preferred ceiling magnet thing.

Ivan, who had been keeping a dedicated chiropteran vigil over his friend, squeaked gleefully to see him wake at last. "Yes, I'm avake," Vlad mumbled as he swung his legs out of the bed. "Qvuite good to see you too." He stood shakily, murmured a thanks to Palma, and began to make his way out of the room, unsteady a first but increasingly stable with each step.

He had little idea where he was going as he entered the halls. Maybe he could find someone to help him fix up the burnt bits of his cloak. (Somehow he didn't care so much about recolouring his blackened face and carapace. Let that evidence his perseverance.)

Regardless - the Vampire was back.

OOC: Vlad open for interaction leaving the Infirmary or in the halls.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Beat--Gym

"Hm? Oh, hey Blade!" Beat turned, more than willing to put off her search to reconnect with her first real friend. "Feels like it's been forever, huh? I was just...well..." She held up her bolas indicatively. "...trying to fix something someone else broke, this time."

IC: Blade

"Ah. Yeah, Haven't seen you since you attacked the village." He said, With those last three words laced with the tiniest bit of anger.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest

"It is always my pleasure to help a weary spirit," Lucid replied."I'm just glad you're feeling a little better."

From behind the majestic mountaintops, the atmosphere began to brighten; sunrise was at hand. Gradually the stars receded as their inky sky was painted with a million radiant hues, bright ever-shifting ambassadors of morning. The sunlight glistened as it struck the icy peaks, refracting as through purest crystals, and sparked artfully in the morning fog. It was a time to revel in beauty, and feel hope.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg