Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office. 

Perhaps I could try... thinking back... in reply to Icarax. If he was in my head, he'd probably be able to pick it up or something. There are students here who want me dead, the moment I go out there and start stirring trouble, I'm as good as dead.

I folded my arms. So unless you can do something about them, you might as well kill me now. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Amalgamation (Gymnasium)

Amalgamation entered the Gym, looking around. It's mind was still confused about what was going on. there were other Rahkshi here, training in the fighting arts. normal Rahkshi, unlike itself, which was a hideous beast... Trying to push away it's thoughts, it summoned up a few dummies to hack away with it's malformed arm...

OOC

Amalgamation open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"Probably," I whistled, calling Sand back to me. "I wonder if the others have had better luck..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang made a great show of glancing around their immediate surroundings and sighing. "Not a trace," he grunted. "But we shouldn't give up so easily. Perhaps the Hand believes they threw us off their trail, and will be less careful, leaving signs we can track. We could continue a little further, just to be sure."

He was in no hurry to get back to the others, no matter how weary and bored he was.

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

The tracks could only be one thing, Rahkshi. There was no mistaking the wide-footed trompings of their kind. It was clear that they were both recent and that the makers were moving with some haste, who knew how far they could have gone by now? And they were only going to get farther with every passing moment.

"Era, they appear to be Rahkshi tracks. The Hand of Spiriah are the only ones that could have made them. Do you hear anything in the forests beyond? It looks like they were moving without intent to conceal their tracks, so they might be making quite a racket."

...but close to it

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

Jayar frowned, a little skeptical. Fang's logic made a little sense, but Jayar was not oblivious to his current antisocial grumpiness, which seemed here to be far more influential in Fang's decision than any good sense. "Hmm... I think we've gone reasonably far enough," he replied cautiously. "And it's going to be time to regroup soon. Perhaps we should start to turn back around."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Campsite.

"I can't here anything right now..." I wasn't omnipotent, my powers still had a limited range, "...but if it really is the Hand, shouldn't we get the others before we try going after them?"

IC Percy:

"Oh....good. I win, then!"

The Dodgerahk promptly fell over, unconscious.

The fight had taken more out of him than he'd let on.

IC: Pyre

"I don't think you won..."

Pyre leaned over and picked up he Dodgerahk's blade and placed it in Percy's hand.

"Can I get some help taking this guy to the infirmary?"

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

Fang spluttered for a moment, grasping for some excuse that could prolong their little journey, but came up with nothing. "...Very well," he said at last, a little hesitantly. "We should see if the others have found anything before venturing so far."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Ready?

Ugh... fine, yes. 

Left! Our arm came sweeping downwards, carving a ragged furrow onto the shoulder. Right! We followed up with a slashing blow to the stone dummy's abdomen. And... Our first blade drew back, the hooked edge digging into the dummy's back as we yanked ...finish! The target's arm was torn free, and the entire thing collapsed into dust moments later, defeated.

Not bad, but we can do better. 

IC: Tesla - Gym

"I think I'll try something," Tesla said, putting left handed sword on her back. She then put left hand on handle of remaining katana. It wasn't made for this, but it was worth trying.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue nodded giving the other Rahk a reassuring smile. "Good, good. Something to create, to remember the builders by. That's good. How can I help?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat drew the mended bolas from the basin of water and cautiously began spinning the weapon, as if preparing for a throw. The patched spot was absolutely rigid, as she had figured it would be, but the flaw shouldn't interfere with its effectiveness too much, and it was in one piece again. She looked down to where Blade was modifying his new sword. "Need a hand with that?"

IC: Blade

"No, I think I got it." Blade responded whilst pulling the sword out of the forge.

IC Fountain

"Not as efficient." Fountain mocked with zero life in his voice as a dummy rose up from behind him.

Spinning the fan axe in his hand, He rotated on one foot and sliced the dummy's head off. Holding the pose to hide the fact that he really couldn't move his legs too much, he eventually went back to a calm stance and glanced over his shoulder. "Whereas slicing the arm off does nothing."

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

He silently weighed the two options presenting themselves.

Pursue the tracks alone while Era went back to alert the others. The chance of losing their mark while the group convened (slowly) and deliberated (slowly) was high.

Return to the others alongside Era. This was the right choice. Safe, what they had agreed upon (Kat had ordered it) and conducive to teamwork.

A heavy risk either way.

"Yes, you're right. Well, half right. Go back and find Kat and the others, I am going to take this chance to pursue these tracks. The chance of us taking too long to regroup and follow, and losing whoever made these, is too high for my tastes. I think it's best to split up."

...but close to it

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

I wasn't entirely sure if I agreed with Cao's plan, but I wasn't going to waste time arguing. "Alright, I'll find them." Calling Zivon back to me, I started heading back the way we'd come, keeping an ear out for the others.

"We're not trying to kill them," we rounded on the newcomer, "Just disarm them." Rolling my eyes as Ignis laughed at his own lame joke, I continued, "Have you seen what the staff here do to killers?"

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever nodded. Something to remember the builders by... that was a nice way to think of what she might bring herself to do.

But still, she almost tried to politely decline the other's offer of help. Surely, surely she could do it by herself?

No... no. Maybe, much as it pained her to admit inside, she couldn't trudge through this life solitary any longer, at least now. No, she could, but she shouldn't, she decided. (Mostly out of unwillingness to capitulate a complete lack of self-sufficiency.) Not when she had now encountered another who knew the spectres of a misled, murderous past. No, she did not decline that offer, if only barely.

Instead she ventured (after a moment's contemplation), "I must choose... where. Then materials should be gathered to that location."

"Huh?" We glanced towards the rahks that the newcomer had indicated, "You know something we don't, buddy?" For once, I somewhat agreed with my sibling's attitude, "I wasn't aware that those rahks had killed anyone." 

Don't say it.

Don't say what?

Don't tell me to calm down. I am calm. I'm sick of being baited into an argument by every annoying joker who comes along. I'm not falling for it this time, sis, I promise.

Well, that's... strangely responsible of you. Good job.

I'll leave it to you to take care of this, then.

"I haven't seen you around here before, so I assume you're new to the school," we replied, disregarding the insults, "So here's some advice - don't go around spreading lies and insulting people. Not everyone here is as forgiving as us." 

Um... okay... what the karz was that?

That, dear brother, was the sound of someone trying way too hard to make themselves sound smart. 

It's kind of... depressing... 

"No need to be rude," we replied cordially, "we offered you some advice; don't come complaining to us if you get yourself hurt - or worse - because you were too ignorant or stubborn to listen." 

"That.... doesn't make a lot of sense..." 

I don't think this guy understands half of what he's sayi... aw, karz. 

"No problem," we answered quickly, "we were just trying to explain to this new student that insulting people and spreading rumours probably isn't in his best interests." 

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue nodded and clapped her hands together, looking around. Down the beach, she caught sight of s tributary river, and had an idea... Perhaps the perfect place. "I believe I can help with that." She said with a smile. "I'm Blue, by the way. And I know a very special place, at least to me. Come, both of you, if you'd like." She said to the silent Rahk as she started to make her way towards the clearing she'd found the night of the massacre.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins. 

Careful and meticulous, I extracted the bones from their earthen tombs and fleshy prisons, one at a time. I placed them off to one side, carefully arranging them into their full skeletons. There were so many...

OOC: Sorry for the delay Dane

IC: Lucid / Halls, Library

The otherworldly voices Lucid was relying upon had been whispering their guidance, but otherworldly voices really weren't very good at directions, and Lucid had probably gone in purposeful circles for a while.

But finally they pulled through (if probably out of mere luck), and still leading Rider, Lucid entered the Library at last. Soon, she spotted (among others) Melody and Sepulchral, and made her way over them with a wave and salutation - "Greetings, my friends."

"He was lying, right?" we turned tentatively towards Grim, "Icarax doesn't usually employ murderers?" 

IC Grim:

They pondered that for a moment.

"Difficult to say. Certainly, we are all capable and willing to take a life, though we are held to be more.....responsible with that privilege."

Grim folded their arms.

"I'd hesitate to call it murder. Technically, we are only to use such force if it becomes necessary."

"Okay, but..."

Let's not agitate this guy, sis. As much as I hate having to share this body with you, I'd prefer my head to remain where it is, and not mounted on this guy's other shoulder. 

"...never mind."