Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Mahara (Refectory)

"Oh dear!" she murmurs, before noticing something.

"That rahkshi there looks like your brother," she observes, inwardly worried that she might be right.

IC: Romulus and Remus (Gym)

"I say, what is that strange rahkshi over there doing?" asks Remus, peering over at Leviathan, "He seems to be... forging something?"

"Don't care," grunt Romulus.

"Take me closer, compatriot, I wish to speak with him," orders Remus sternly.

"Hmph. Tournament was boring anyway," Romulus says, and gets up to walk over to Leviathan.

As he reaches the silver-and-teal rahkshi, he turns around to allow Remus to speak to him.

"Greetings," says Remus, "I am Remus."

He extends a hand in greeting, before saying, "What exactly are you doing?"

OOC: Romulus and Remus attempting to interact with Leviathan.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Exigent and Luffy: In the Refectory--

"Oh my.  It looks like you're right," Exigent replied, looking in the direction that Mahara was looking.  There, just a few tables away, sat Luffy, watching the fight going on.

"Come on, let's go say hello."  He strode up to Luffy and said, over the noise, "Hello, brother.  You look like you're interested in the goings-on here."

Luffy turned around, his face dropping as he saw that his brother was talking to him.  "Oh.  It's you," he replied, a note of bitterness in his voice.  "Don't you have germs to be running from or something?"

Exigent raised a finger.  "Ah, ah, Luffy.  You know what our Makuta says about insulting our siblings."

"He doesn't say anything!" Luffy snapped back.

"Yes he does.  You just don't pay attention," Exigent said.

Luffy huffed.  "Whatever.  Who's your girlfriend?" he asked, rather disrespectfully, gesturing toward Mahara.

Exigent gritted his teeth.  "She is not my 'girlfriend,' Luffy.  She is a new student.  I'm showing her around."

"Ah."  Luffy nodded to Mahara.  "Sup."

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

Subtlety was not working out right now.  Time to slip back into old habits.

Drawing one of The Shankers, Pyle held it up to the other guy's face and hissed, "Help me out or I'll hit you with this."

--OOC:--

I told you that subtlety wasn't Pyle's strong suit.

"Uh, hi," she says awkwardly, not wanting to be in the center of their brotherly conflict.

But at the same time... she wasn't feeling very friendly towards this rude rahkshi.

"And I'm not his girlfriend!"

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Luffy: In the Refectory--

"Yeah.  Sorry 'bout that.  It's just... I tend to say bitter things when bitter people are around.  Like this guy," he said, jerking his head toward Exigent.  "Didn't mean to offend you or anything."

"It's fine. And what do you mean, bitter?"

///////

IC: Recherche - Hallways

The cripple was cleaning and the miscreants were fleeing. All was now well in the Library.

Filling the hallway with his magnificent aureate mass, the Surahk Prefect renewed his patrol of the school. His next stop was arguably the most dangerous and misused area of the school; the Refectory.

...but close to it

--IC: Luffy and Exigent: In the Refectory--

"Like, other people's anger and rudeness tends to rub off on me, and I become angry and rude, too.  I'm a very impressionable Rahkshi."

Exigent scoffed.  Luffy decided to ignore him.  "So, this guy shown you the Armory yet?"

"Uh, no, not really. Is it by the Gym?"

///////

--IC: Luffy and Exigent: In the Refectory--

"Yeah, it's by the Gym."  Turning to Exigent, Luffy asked, "You taken her to the Gym yet?"

Exigent ducked his head slightly.  "Yes," he said softly.

"Bro!" Luffy exclaimed.  "You were at the Gym, and didn't bother to show her the Armory?  Which was right next to it?!  You're a worse tour guide than I thought!"  To Mahara, he said, "C'mon, I'll take you there.  At least you can trust me to show you all the cool places around here."

"Um, okay," she says, before turning to Exigent. "Sorry!"

Remus withdraws his hand distastefully.

"May I enquire what sort of weapon, and why?"

///////

IC: Misery - Refectory

Misery just sat there and said nothing, rolling her eyes as she waited for the others to finally stop distracting her from the fight.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

--IC: Exigent: In the Refectory--

Exigent glowered at Luffy as the tan Rahkshi left with Mahara.  You're not a ladies' man, no matter how much you think you are, he thought.

Sitting down in the spot that his brother had occupied a moment ago, he began to observe the fight going on.

--IC: Luffy: In the Hallway--

"Sorry about my brother," Luffy said, as he guided Mahara to the Gym.  "But we've kinda got this... thing between us.  It's not too good."

IC: Draco - Hallways

Oh please. Almost lazily, I flick my wrist up, before letting out a blast of Level 4 cyclonic energy, to send Pyle flying back. I then back step, and draw my two longswords. Well this is familiar... I thought. While it wasn't necessarily a relief to getting threatened, it was definitely more familiar than the responsibilities that had been put on me. "I'm going to give you one opportunity to surrender and go on your merry way. If not... Well, there's a reason I got to where I am now." I snarl at Pyle.

IC: Leviathan - Gym

Remus had struck the right chord right then. After all, there was very little that I truly enjoyed conversing about, but any form of craft... I could become fairly chatty. "The item I am currently crafting is going to become a dagger, but more... Appropriately sized for me. The thing is, it won't stop at being a simple dagger." I draw my hooksword. "The hilt of the dagger is going to be hollow, and will be just the right width to fit over the hilt of my hooksword, with a somewhat intricate system. As for why I'm making this... My old knife was far too small for me to use effectively, so this will replace it. Also, it will serve me well in battle, and will be a nice accomplice to my blade. Not only that, but this is a challenge for me. Can I make something relatively small, and still consider it a work of art?"

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Uh, sis, what is that thing?

What are you talking ab- Wow. Um, okay.

I thought dad's experiment with us would've been enough to prove that sticking two rahks together is a terrible idea. 

Should we go talk to it? Or them?

I dunno. Remember what happened to that Bikraata thingy? And how many times we've had the karz beaten out of us? Fusion are bad luck, and I don't really want to tempt fate by going anywhere near this one. 

When did you become so superstitious? 

It's not superstition, it's acknowledging a pattern. Kaitas are fusions as well, and none of those have ended well. Point is, I don't want us to end up as the next victim of that pattern.

Fine, then. Let's get out of here. With that, we headed for the exit.

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

Karz, this was taking forever. How karzing hard was it to kill one defenceless cripple? 

IC: Geuua - Gym.

Summoning up a chair from the gym floor, I sat back to watch the final fights conclude. 

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Upon returning to the gym, I opted to stand silently at the edge of the room, leaning up against the wall and watching the final fights unfold. I felt no desire to chat or banter with the current round's winners and losers.

I was here to do my best, nothing more, and nothing less.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mahara (Hallways)

"Thing? What sort of thing?" she asks.

"Interesting, although I hardly feel a weapon is a work of art - more a simple tool to harm others with. After all, why lavish attention on something that will be spoiled with your enemies' blood so soon after?"

///////

IC: Malady (Library)

"Fine," I grumbled, getting up off the floor and, somewhat reluctantly, put the injured one's other arm round my shoulders and began- with the assistance of the other Rahkshi- carrying her to the Infirmary.

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

"I thought we already decided?" I reply with a frown, the reminder of last night's dreams still hanging around at the back of my mind. "Head north to Xia, then from there turn south and head for the Southern Isles. I guess we'll need to stop somewhere for supplies first, though..."

VBWj75sh.png

"A bit of a... sore spot, you might say.  See, he doesn't like others mentioning it, but... Exigent's afraid of germs.  I laughed at him for it when I first found out, and he's hated me for it ever since."

Subconsciously, Luffy rubbed his left shoulder.

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

Kri began to regain consciousness.  She felt two other Rahkshi lifting her up off the ground and carrying her somewhere.  Her broken rib and slashed shins still hurt gloriously.

"Wh-what's... going on?" she mumbled softly.  "Where are we going?"

Oh God.  This guy's a higher level than me, Pyle thought as he flew down the hall.  As he flew, he hit a doorframe, and heard a snap as one of his spines broke.

Struggling to his feet, Pyle backed up, both of The Shankers drawn.  "Rahkshi don't surrender," he growled.  "Fight me."

"Afraid of germs?" she repeats, "Wow, that's... a strange thing to be scared of."

///////

"I know.  It's much more logical to be scared of something that's actually capable of horrifically killing you.  Like a Zivon.  I told him that once, and he tried to pry my shoulder plate off with that spear of his."

"Alright then. You're funeral for picking a fight with a Prefect." I say, smiling cruelly. For a moment, I had forgotten all about my new revelations. A part of me was like, What are you doing? Stop this! But for the most part, I didn't care. This Rahkshi had the audacity to lie straight to my face, then threaten me. He. Would. Pay. I take a step forward. Then another. And then I take off at him full speed, cyclonic abilities assisting me. Once in range, I break into a slide, before thrusting one of my long swords at his torso, with the other ready to deflect any attack he might throw at me.

"With that logic, why even paint your armor if it's paint will chip, or if it receives dents? After all, it's just here to protect us and give us mobility." I retaliate.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Pyle saw the thrust coming.  He dodged out of the way, using Left Shanker to deflect the strike to the side.

The movement left the Prefect with his head conveniently close.  Pyle struck out with Right Shanker, straight at the Prefect's eye.

I curse myself for being so reckless as I shift my other blade to deflect the incoming attack. FOCUS. I send out a pulse of cyclonic energy to get him off of me, then hop upwards. Idiot. You should have learned already that it never works. With that, I advance towards Pyle, before slashing horizontally with my right blade at him.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Frog

He listened until the larger one was gone. UGH WHY IS EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD STUPID

He angrily righted a couple of chairs. Why can't I get a break. Can't rest, don't remember how to get to the dorms. Can't eat, don't know where the food is. Can't have quiet, because EVERYONE IS KARZING LOUD

He stormed out of the library in a rage, not bothering to check where he was going as he bumped into two shelves and a doorframe, growling angrily to himself while he tapped the walls with his canes.

IC Xi

As Luffy and Mahara walked down the seemingly endless and very monotonous hallways, a thin Rahkshi appeared from around the corner. He had four arms, one of which was twitching. He looked up with a strained and agonizing look look before his face twitched in horror, his eyes rolled into his head, and he fell face-down with a thud onto the floor.

"Oh, that explains why you rubbed your left shoulder," she says, then suddenly gives a cry of alarm as Xi collapses ahead of them. She rushes over to his and worriedly asks "Are you all right?"

"I can understand why you'd think that, but I paint my armour to distance myself from my compatriot here as much as possible," retorts Remus

He shudders.

"I can't have anyone thinking I'm anything like him, now can I?"

Romulus growls, "Thanks, Remus."

"You're welcome, Romulus."

OOC: Ghiddy, can you PM me a link to Xi's profile as I can't find it with the search function.

///////

"Oh my God," Luffy said, as a strange, four-armed Rahkshi collapsed in front of them, seemingly coming out of nowhere.  He bent forward to check their pulse, and was relieved to find one.  He rolled them over and began to examine them, trying to see what had caused them to collapse.

The blast succeeded in getting Pyle off.  He barely had time to regain his footing before he had to deflect another sword swing, from his right this time.  It was successfully deflected, although one of the knives in Right Shanker was beginning to come loose.  He proceeded to attempt to hit the Prefect's chest with a series of alternating cross cuts.

IC Vaalku

Dangit, any second no-OW.

He shoved Poly's foot off to the side and then punched at the blade. As usual, it went all wrong, for by the time he punched it it was well past the skin and somewhat into the muscle, resulting in several tearing sounds, cries of pain, and the blade not really getting dislodged. He looked upside-down at the assembled crowd.

"Mind giving he a ha-URP" He was cut off by the poison overwhelming his gag reflex as he repainted the refectory floor with his stomach acid.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

We shuffled back out into the corridor, Ignis continuing to provide a surprisingly thorough compilation of evidence to support his 'fusions are bad luck' theory. 

Okay, I get why all this would make you think that...

I'm sensing a 'but' coming.

...but, these are all just coincidences. There'a nothing connecting them. Correlation doesn't equal causation. 

And yet, we're still walking away. 

I know.

Why, hm? 

Because, like you said, tempting fate is never a good idea. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Well, that all depends on how you go about it. If you somehow have the components to make a remote switch, we would hand it to an anonymous friend and have them switch it on and off. This could pose a problem if it was stolen though, and it's doubtful we could even find the necessary parts. If it's an internal switch, somewhere under the backplate where she can't reach, then we would have to manually reach inside whenever she turns."

My eyes, previously meeting Melody's, were now locked on Tear. This was proving to be a very fascinating distraction.

"The biggest problem is that I don't know how the personality change occurs. She could have turned in the last few minutes, frankly."

OOC: I don't know if you saw SoK, but I did make a Kekepua post

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

There we go. I cross my left blade to deflect the first blow, moving my right to cross the other way. NOW. On the next series of blows, I aim to strike the blade hands with the flats of my swords, with the intention to wrench back Pyle's arms, leaving him exposed.

"Ah, but you actually answered my question. You wish to differentiate yourself, to make yourself a unique individual from your companion. That is just as true for a weapon. A good blade will do its purpose, and just that. It has no personality. A great weapon is an extension of the individual. It represents who you are, and is made specifically for you."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Mahara worriedly inspects Xi, before shaking him to see if he wakes up.

"That makes sense," Remus concedes, "And I'm therefore assuming that you felt your weapon was no longer representing who you are, so you decided to forge a new one?"

"Can I butt in," interrupts Romulus, "And say that I don't care?"

"No."

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

"Less of a change, and more of an evolution." came the simple reply. I take a glance at the giant vat of daggers. The blades were just beginning to melt, but they were nowhere near where they needed to be. "So, I must ask this. What is it that you want? Most people here simply avoid me, unless something is required of me."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

He? Hmm. "The word 'he' is used to refer to a male being, in place of their actual designation, for brevity and convenience. It is the same as using 'it' to refer to an inanimate object, like a stone or building. For female beings, the word 'she' is used."

Wait... did Phantom even have a sense of gender?

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Well, better him than someone else. "I suppose," Vlad answered Blossom. "Did you vant somethink specific, or just a tour? Ve vere headed for zer Armory."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"Uhh..."

Previously, most everything Gaever spoke of made a good deal of sense to Phantom. But in this instance, they were further in the dark than a makuta in Karzahni. Despite having a small pool of knowledge from the get-go, it was clear there were some BIG things that hadn't made it in before the initial boot up.

"Words, don't- understand."

IC: Recherche - Refectory

Upon entering the room, the Surahk quickly took assessment of the situation...

...and his face curled into a mask of utter disgust and disdain. Another cripple being mauled by that Lerahk that was in all likelihood, completely insane. If there was even the slightest chance that letting the fight continue would lead to the end of both of their worthless lives, he would've gotten a seat and food and begun cheering them on.

Unfortunately, the one armed, one legged and no brained rahkshi had no chance at killing or even inconveniencing the Lerahk beyond getting his blood and guts everywhere.

Perhaps some accidents were in order.

Swooping in like a giant golden vulture, he swung the broad flat of his macuahuitl with bone shattering force towards the Lerahk's side.

...but close to it

IC Poly:

True to both forms, Vaalku managed to get a hand around Legions arm, but his small victory was short lived as Poly was quickly and quite brutally smashed across the room like a Rahkshi baseball, slamming into the opposite wall and then falling into an ungrateful heap; where he lay, groaning in what was certainly pain.