Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Recherche - Refectory

Grinning at his handiwork, the Surahk strode towards the downed Lerahk, making sure to step heavily on the crippled half-a-rahk. Unfortunately, seeing as neither of them were dead, it would be undue for him to leave them to perish. A quick glance around the room brought his attention to a group of Porters silently tending to the various duties of the kitchen. He whistled sharply, drawing them towards him.

"Take these two to Palma for healing. Afterwards, I would like very close tabs kept on both of them."  Neither of the rahkshi could be considered mentally sound, so left alone they would likely be irritating nuisances for the school.

Chittering in compliance, the multitude of Fohrok swarmed around Poly and Vaalku to ferry them to Palma.

...but close to it

IC: Sliver - Refectory.

"That took way too long," I sighed, trying not to appear too irritated at the sight of the Porters that were supposed to help serve and prepare the slop started scurrying off to help the injured. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Romulus and Remus (Gym)

"Well, I saw you over here with your forge, and I thought that what you were doing looked far more interesting than what I was being forced to do."

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC Poly:

He snarled, roughly waving away the chittering robots, struggling to his feet. His side was caved in with a fairly accurate imprint of Recherche's weapon. His eyes burned, but he stayed his blade.

Twice now the Golden Giant had caught him unaware. Twice now he'd been defeated in a single blow.

It filled him with rage, burned at his very core. But he was not stupid. The Battle would not be fought this day. Holding his side, he stepped away, keeping an eye on the Golden Titan.

--IC: Pyle: In the Hallway--

The Prefect slammed the flats of his swords onto Pyle's fists, wrenching his arms away from his chest.  The loose knife in Right Shanker flew free.

Pyle realized that this fight was not going well at all, and that he could be dead by the end of it.  In a move of desperation, he lashed out with his foot, aiming for the Prefect's middle.  With luck, the Prefect would recoil, allowing Pyle some time to get away.

IC: Draco - Hallways

The blow landed, but did not have the effect that Pyle intended. Rather than hopping back, I took the blow full on, and while not embracing the pain necessarily, I ignored it, I drop my swords(thankfully, they were very durable) to grab Pyle's foot, with the intention to swing him around, so as to fly into the wall.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Sorry @CoconutFanatic, I must have missed it D :

IC: Torch - Halls

"No, no, I'm not a pretender..." I mumble, words stumbling over each other to reassure this person of my genuine devotion. But I do feel a bit annoyed that this newcomer is telling me how to be devoted. Never mind, I shouldn't get angry. I should have p o s i t i v e t h o u g h t s. "I'm a disciple, through and through." I pause for a second. "I'm so dedicated, in fact, that the fire communicates directly with me." There's a hint of pride in that last bit.

IC: Fíor - Nynrah

I'm hauled back into reality by Nymph's words, eyes flickering across to him. I can see that the shadows of the night still linger on him, metaphysical black tattoos etched across his spirit. The eye of my mind fixates on my Change for a  moment, and thoughts form from the amorphous cloud of memory. I think of my fear, directly after that event, that every glance I took was filled too much with unconscious analysis, that every notion was false and I'd never really left my old self behind. But the days of travel, seeming like years and running together like water, have given me time to think, to paint myself on my inner mind's walls. I've realised that I've evolved into something maybe greater than I ever could have been. And I've realised that certainty in all matters is the only way forwards now.

With this in the forefront of my thoughts, I resurface once again. Smiling inadvertently, I say "Yes, of course." before standing and offering my hand to Nymph, still lying where he woke up.

Kathok

The Prefect grabbed Pyle's foot and began to try to swing him around.  As he was doing so, Pyle suddenly lashed out with Left Shanker at the Prefect's hands.

IC: Draco - Hallways

The blade indeed connected to my right hand. Nothing I could do about. I stopped spinning with a grunt of pain. I would not tolerate this whelp's insolence. I let go with my right, but before Pyle could ever have a chance to recover, I make a quick sweeping motion with my right leg, cyclonic powers assisting it's speed, with the intent to hit Pyle's other leg, and knock him to the ground.

IC: Dahl - Library

Oh great. The #### was awake. Sarcastically, I say, "You're dead, and we're taking you to your funeral to be buried. Horribly tragic, how you were killed in battle. But so glorious, what with you getting knocked over with a tiny little sonic burst."

IC: Leviathan - Gym

"Fair enough. Even so, you must not dismiss the tournament as a mere show. It's an opportunity to perhaps find strong allies you wish to befriend. For most Rahkshi here, you need allies to survive."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

The kick did indeed work.  Pyle fell hard on his backside, then scrabbled across the ground, trying to get away.  He didn't want any more of this fight.

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

"I... died?  No... I'm... still alive.  Where... are we... really... going?"

--IC: Kri: In the Library--

"Fine..." Kri relaxed, experiencing the magnificent pain and letting these two drag her to the morgue.  It was still very hard to breathe.

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

"It... talks to you? Interesting..."

In all honesty, the fiery rahk doubted that. But nonetheless, it seemed he had true devotion to the flame.

"Well then, my pyro-communitive friend, what do you plan to do with your disciple-ship?"

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Phantom nodded slowly, cautious to the fact that they could wrong.

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever nodded. "Good." Phantom understood that much - well, there had been no questions when she'd used that pronoun before, after all. "For living entities, it is the same, only with different words than it."

"Some beings, such as the Rahkshi who was just here, are considered male. The word for one of them is he. So for example, 'Tombstone has gone' could be rephrased 'He has gone.' Other beings are considered female, such as myself. One of them can be referred to as she. For example, 'Gaever is here' means the same as 'She is here.' Does that make sense?"

Hopefully the linguistic aspect was grasped, anyways. Gender, Gaever suspected, would require further elaboration.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

With the excitement firmly concluded, I got back to work. And by work, I mostly meant glowering while I waited for the next lazy ignoramus incapable of using their own two hands to spoon sludge to ask me for a serving of slop.

Karz, I hate this.

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins.

Life... or death, I suppose... was good in my new kingdom. My necrofinches chirped, the flies buzzed, and the village remained empty. Even the scavenger rahi had fled. Phantom-on-the-Water was mine now. A new necropolis, just for me. 

IC: Geuua - Gym.

This tournament was seriously beginning to drag on. Not that I was truly complaining, since it gave me more time to prepare myself for the next round, but still...

IC: Sugil - Hallways.

Once I'd gotten some rest, and done my best to smooth out the dent in my plating, I emerged from my abode and ventured back out into the halls. Surely there was some marginally competent specimens here I could commune with?

And if there weren't, I'd have to find some other way of occupying myself.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

There were only three rounds still going, and none of them seemed particularly interesting to me. Thus, I decided to work through some combat exercises, focusing on the use of my under-utilised knives. If I was going to use Blossom in the next round, I had to be sure I wasn't going to screw up and end up blinding myself instead. 

OOC: All open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

--IC: Exigent: In the Refectory--

The fight had finally broken up.  Those brutes were gone.  Things were marginally normal in here again.

Exigent realized just how hungry he was.  Was this not the Refectory, where students came to eat, as it was intended?  That was what he was going to do.  He got up from his seat and walked over to the server.  "I'd like two scoops of the usual sludge, please," he said, ignoring the server's glowering stare.

--OOC:--

Exigent is attempting to interact with Sliver.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Tempting thought it was to sprinkle a bit of crushed glass onto the tray, this particular rahk hadn't yet done anything to irk me, so I begrudgingly served them their gruel with only a small scowl to indicate my dissatisfaction with the whole situation.

"Thank you," Exigent said as the server spooned the sludge onto a plate.

As they did so, Exigent imagined an ironic death for the server: being boiled to death in a pot of their own sludge.

I sat down on a clear section of bench, and resumed my glowering. 

The querry was not unexpected. "In many species, males and females are distinguished between based on some anatomical or psychological differences. -That is, differences of body and mind," she amended for simplicity. "Rahkshi all have approximately the same characteristics, so there is no reason they must have gender. However, most choose to identify with one anyways, as a part of defining oneself."

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

"Oooh."

It seemed Gaever had more and more to teach Phantom all the time. They... she, was very kind. In fact, she'd been the only rahk she'd met so far willing to help Phantom, and show them any kindness, let alone companionship.

"Want... I-I want to choose. Choose tuh... to, be, like Gaever."

Wow. Phantom surprised even herself. Definitely getting better at the sentences.

IC: Romulus and Remus (Gym)

"That is certainly true," says Remus, "But I already have a strong ally, though he may not admit it."

"I only protect you because if you die, I die," growls Romulus.

"My compatriot here just doesn't want to admit to himself that we're actually the best of friends."

IC: Mahara (Hallways)

Turning to Luffy, Mahara hurriedly says, "We need to get this rahkshi to the Infirmary!"

She proceeds to try and pick up the unconscious four-armed rahkshi, with some difficulty due to her small size.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

--IC: Luffy: In the Hallway--

"Good idea."  Luffy bent down to help Mahara pick the four-armed Rahkshi off the floor, and began to drag them in the direction of the Infirmary.

IC: Recherche - Refectory > Hallways

The Porters scooped up the now unconscious half-a-rahk and sped off merrily for the Infirmary. Rather stodgily, the Lerahk had regained his footing. It didn't matter to him if he declined the Porters and found his own way to the Infirmary, or some dark coffin like corner, he had other business.

Like continuing his thus far highly eventful prowl of the school. Perhaps he'd find yet another fight.

...but close to it

IC: Torc - Gym

Seeing no other options as to how he should proceed, Torc simply released his hold on the sword, growling as he rushed forward, letting the spikes tear through his armor.

Figuring that his sudden momentum, along with the knowledge that someone putting all their strength into a thrust should likely lurch towards their target when the counterforce keeping them at bay suddenly disappears, would bring him way too close to the weapon's wielder for it to maintain any of its effectiveness, he lunged towards his opponent, slashing at their wrists with one of his sizzling blades as he threw his other superheated fist directly at their face.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Vlad nodded. "Vell, just follow along zen. First ve're headed to zer Armory, in zer Gym." He set off in that direction, making sure the others were close behind.

He wondered what Ivan would think of that Gafna, if he were around. He probably wouldn't go get him to find out, though; prevalent violent maniacs left him preferring to leave the Ice Bat in his room or some other relatively safe place as of late.

That was a quick decision. But, though Gaever herself had put much thought into hers, that was hardly unusual. And... it worked. "You would be female?"

The server sat down on a bench and continued to glower.

"Bad day?" Exigent asked them.

--IC: Luffy: In the Infirmary--

Luffy and Mahara had successfully gotten the unconscious four-armed Rahkshi to the Infirmary.

"Welcome to the Infirmary, newbie," Luffy said to Mahara.  To whoever was working, he said, "Uh, we kinda need a doctor over here.  Please?"

IC: Mahara (Infirmary)

Mahara looks at Xi worriedly.

"I hope he'll be alright!" she murmurs.

///////

I turned to fix my acid-green gaze on the rahk who'd spoken, "It will be, if you don't learn to mind your own business." 

GM IC: Palma

"I'll be right with you," Palma told Luffy. As if day-to-day violence wasn't enough Thurisaz' tournament had brought the healer additional work, and she bustled from Slif to Rail to others, dispensing healing and advice to rest. Shortly though she worked over to the three new arrivals, inspecting Xi to find, unusual to her patients, an apparent lack of injuries to heal. "What happened to him?" If he had some hidden wound it would help to be pointed at it.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

--IC: Luffy: In the Infirmary--

"We don't know.  This fellow just up and passed out, right in front of us.  There's still a pulse, but it's weak, and his breathing's shallow.  I know it's really unspecific, but please, could you give him a hand?"

"Oh my.  Have a temper on us, have we?"

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube suddenly jerked upright as they caught themselves on the verge of sleep. The fights weren't quite as fun to watch anymore.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

Here she was, determining whether Tear would live the rest of her life a slave to her other half and to her "friends." It didn't feel right. And Melody really didn't like how Fate was looking at the teal Rahk, like an experiment rather than a fellow creature.

"W-we sh-should check w-with her first," Melody said at last. But would it be her?

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

Garrotte followed along after Vlad with an occasional wary glance toward the new Rahk's pet. A vial of poison turned over and over in her fingers, the only indication of her nervousness.

It was probably an honor. Gaever smiled a little, and nodded. "Then... I suppose you will be," she told her.

Sort of to herself, or maybe no one, yet so Phantom could hear, Gaever tried, "...she is Phantom." Yes... that did fit.

GM IC: Palma

Luffy's apprehension was misplaced, Palma's job was to help damaged Rahkshi and she had never faltered in it. "That is why I'm here." She inspected Xi more carefully, checking his pulse and breathing, looking in his eyes and mouth, checking fluid systems, and so on. Weak pulse, shallow breathing, sick stomach, but no reason for it visible. "I can treat these symptoms, but the cause would seem to be more psychological then physical." She sighed, the new breed was still new enough that their mental health was one of the few areas where her expertise was limited. "When he wakes up, can you try to talk to him? Calm him down, figure out what's bothering him this much."

IC: Mahara (Infirmary)

"Okay, Palma. We'll do that."

///////