Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Percy:

He backed up a bit, Sword in a forward guard.

"Are...you sure?"

IC diode:

I partied with my own weapon, the hooked blade catching the sword in such a way that I had a bit more control on it as I attempted to disarm my opponent. While his sword arm was busy, I reached a hand forward, brimming with electricity, for the gaps in his face plates.

Even if I didn't hit the gaps, it might do something.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"Very sure," I bent to pick up my staff, collapsing it down and returning it to its mount on my lower back. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Slif - Gym

Well, that was interesting. In a kind of morbid way, but still, interesting. I hopped off the stool I'd been sitting on and walked over to Exxan.

"Ah, hey there, Stripes. You doin' okay there? Need to stop off at the infirmary?"

I didn't want to be getting in his way or anything, but that match didn't look like it was too much fun, for a couple'a reasons.

IC: Exxan - Gym. 

Stripes? Karz, that nickname's never going to go away, is it? Just another piece of my past that wasn't going to let me go. Speaking of which, one of my throwing daggers was gone. Omicron probably still had it. Karzing great...

"I, uh, I'll be fine," I grunted in response to the rahk's question, straightening to my feet and dropping down off the platform. The water stung against my wounds, but I was thankful for the pain. Pain was an unpleasant, unwelcome reminder that I was still alive. I clambered up out of the moat, drying myself off with a quick burst of vacuum, "A word of advice," I turned to the other rahk, "Helping me isn't good for your life expectancy in this place." 

IC: Glass

He decided to press the attack. He turned to face his opponent and shuffled forward, making quick jabs. It didn't matter if they did not connect, as long as his opponent continued to retreat to the edge of the platform.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

My previous opponent had tried much the same tactic, so I did what I had in the last round, circling to the side rather than edging directly backwards. All I could really do right now was wait for my foe to tire, or slip up. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, not much to it. His opponent seemed experienced in handling this kind of attack.

Glass jabbed one more time and swung his staff at the other Rahk when they sidestepped again, hoping to keep them off-balance, or hopefully hit them again. He brought the staff back in one large swing and smoothly grabbed onto it as it swung to the back of his head. In a fluid, practiced motion, he disassembled it into two and reattached the pieces to form a warglaive in front of him.

Whoa, nice. Guess all that practice paid off.

Glad you finally admit it.

Glass decided to go on the offensive, striding quickly forward and getting into his opponent's guard, slashing forward with multiple horizontal strokes.

I maintained my cautious stance, doing my best to keep out of my attacker's reach. That was, until my opponent shortened his reach, collapsing his staff down into a warglaive and moving in for close quarters. This should be interesting. If he thought moving past my guard was going to render my weapon useless, he was in for quite the surprise. 

I reformed my Earth Claw into its buckler configuration, relying on it and my own extra armour to fend off my opponent's first few strikes. With my other hand, I adjusted my grip on Blazebreaker, grasping it higher up on the shaft to punch the spiked head towards my opponent's face. 

Glass, busy getting through his opponent's defense, saw the warhammer almost too late. He ducked, but the warhammer grazed shis shoulder. Nonetheless, it was enough to rip through the armour. He felt his left arm start to grow weak as the liquor that fueled his muscles leak out.

We need to change to Terrortooth! There's no other way to meet that monster of a hammer!

We can't make it obvious...

Glass fell backward, pretending to be knocked off his feet. He let go of the warglaive, making sure to make it fall down more than sideways. If he needed it again, he didn't want to run far to get it back.

"Ugh..." He said aloud. Glass pulled out the macuahuitl that was his spoil of war. Memories of that assignment long ago, where he and Xara bonded over wrecking an innocent Matoran village's holiday relics.

Glass charged forward, grimace on his face, pretending to be rash and angry. He focussed on his opponent's next move as he charged on.

I was normally pretty good with weapons. I'd worked with Vortixx and Steltians on Xia for months, after all. But this thing... it was like a club and a sword and saw all cobbled together into one nightmarish tool of torture. 

What the karz did I get myself into this time? 

But I wasn't going to let Thurisaz knock me out of his tournament that easily.

I ran to meet my opponent's charge, sweeping Blazebreaker in a horizontal swing right towards his chest.

Yes!

Yes!

Glass pulled back and swung with all his might, Terrortooth meeting Blazebreaker.  The destructive power of the spikes flared once again, chewing and tearing up the warhammer directly through its head. Warhammer now out of the way, Glass stepped forward and swung, aiming at his opponent's lower torso so as not to rip through their Kraata.

What the karz?! I blinked, watching Blazebreaker's head plummet to the floor, fragments of shredded metal spinning away from the shredded shaft. I barely registered my opponent's following movements, until a flurry of sparks cascaded from my lower chest as the shredding blade tore across it. 

I gasped, tumbling flat onto my back. "I.... what... how... what the karz was that?"

I looked from my opponent, to the broken hammer shaft in my hand, and back again, repeating the process a few more times as I weighed up the likelihood of me being able to shank him with what was left of the weapon before he could react. 

"Fine," I grumbled, dropping the useless shaft and getting up on my own, "You win." 

"My name's on the board," I swung an arm lazily in the direction of Thurisaz's scoreboard, "And I'll be fine." In truth, I was more concerned about poor, broken, Blazebreaker than I was about my own injuries. 

Priority one was fixing my hammer. 

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"W-we are d-doing everything w-we c-can t-to help her." Her glare didn't let up.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

She shrugged. "It's as good a guess as any. They didn't say anything about where else they might go."

IC: Dormirahk

"Hmmm... well it's either that or the infirmary. I doubt they'd be hanging out at the gym, so unless they went out for a stroll, they'd be at either of those two locations." Dormirahk thought for a moment. "Perhaps if we split up, then meet back here at the library, this would go faster?"

OOC: 

giphy.gif

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Spindle

He chuckled.

"If my suggestion is still valid, then you haven't tried everything."

IC Frog

And the music stopped. Someone brushed past him and walked away, humming to themselves happily.

Aw. I was hoping for some relaxing times.

He turned around, heading back down the hall, listening for anyone else who could be remotely connected with an interesting activity NOT involving pain.

"I can handle it," I scowled, picking up Blazebreaker's severed head and gingerly cradling it in my arms, "Just go enjoy your victory somewhere, or something." 

IC: Dormirahk

"Right... Ok, I guess splitting up would be a bad idea. How about we head to the infirmary first, then? If they're not there, then at least there's a chance they're ok, right?"

IC: Omicron

After getting healed up by Palma, Omicron made her way out of the Infirmary and straight to the refectory. There, she waited to be given a bowl refectory slop to eat. She needed to get her strength up after those two battles she'd just fought.

IC Spindle

"It isn't your decision to make." He slightly snarled. "It's hers. And she just said she was willing."

"Now, if you want to be a help to accomplish this, then go right ahead, but if you're just going to slow things down and make it impossible - well, you're wasting your time, is all."

He turned away from that unresponsive glare and focused his attention on the authority in that area. "Palma! I say, Palma! would you mind for a moment? we could use a suit."

IC: Slif - Gym

"Not that popular then, huh?" I said, following up with a shrug.

"Frankly, I don't know if I care. I doubt I've got that long of a lifespan anyway."

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

She grinned a sinner's grin.

"Ribbons. Ribbons, tassels, trailings, all sorts of spectacular cloths in sparkling colors. They would do well to magnify the radiance of fire's light."

How easy was this going to be? Minutes into the day and I've- er, the glorious beast already has a servant filling her needs.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

GM IC: Palma

The nurse paused a moment to wearily address Spindle. "The school doesn't carry extra suits." It was something Toxin and Rain had learned the hard way when they lost theirs. "And even if it did, I wouldn't be handing them out to anyone whose suit I could still salvage, let alone someone with one in perfect condition." She needed only a glace to discern a distinct lack of injuries anywhere near that debilitating in that group.

Lest this spark further argument among the group, she added, "And either calm down or take your arguments outside, please. This is not the place for it."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"I can handle it," I scowled, picking up Blazebreaker's severed head and gingerly cradling it in my arms, "Just go enjoy your victory somewhere, or something." 

Glass didn't say anything. What could he say that wouldn't now sound patronising?

He stooped and offered the dropped handle to Geuua.

"Well, if you really think you can handle it..."

wow

just kill me

Edited by Norik Apple Juice
  • Upvote 2

:confused:

• Upvote 4

I ignored the handle, hopped off the platform, and started off in the direction of the armoury. 

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Probably not," I grimaced, gingerly reaching around to probe at the still-raw wounds on my back, "Turns out my opponent was another one of Omega's siblings, seeking revenge for his death."