Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie took two boxes out of her rucksack. One was quite smaller than the other. She opened the larger one, revealing a tea set, with ornately decorated teapot and cups. While the water boiled on the stove, she opened up the smaller box. There were tea leaves inside it. Helkyrie paused for a moment, silently regarding them for a moment, before speaking up. "This tea set and these tea leaves are all I have left of them now..."

IC: Omicron

"I'm Omicron!!" She angrily exclaimed, moving in to kick Epsilon while he was down.

Edited by Oko the Matoran

IC Spindle

He looked with an injured expression at Palma, but then Tear walked out, along with the one he only half remembered the name of and the one who ignored him despite practically shouting into her face.

Not wanting to stay any longer, he waited for the trio to walk a ways before getting out of bed and walking the opposite way. I tried my best. If I see him again, I'm ending this, for her benefit. 

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

"Ah-" The beast paused. A problem had just been made apparent.

Her resources had gone dry with the burning of Phantom on the Water, so she had no idea where there might be anymore cloth left.

" I suppose," She continued, "We'll have to go out and find them."

IC: Sim - Infirmary -> Hallways

"I suppose I'll be following them out." I say to Fate. "Do whatever you will." 

On that note, I followed Melody out, offering silent support.

IC: Fate - Infirmary

Hmph.

"Ussal face."

With no more commotion, I returned to the discarded suit from before, and began collecting useful parts.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Blossom {Gym}

"I don't really like fighting..."

Leaf stares at Vlad skeptically, debating whether he needed to protect Blossom.

IC: Blue {Dorms}

Blue was disturbed during his sleep by a loud noise that sounded like it was coming from the Gym, and decided to check it out.

OOC: Blue open to interaction.

blueanimation.gif

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

I sighed, baffled by the sudden appearance of an entire idiot-laden bed right next to the chair I'd sat down in. Doing my best not to acknowledge Vaalku's existence, I waited for my turn to be healed. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Garrotte - Gym

"That was a joke," Garrotte said, with absolutely no hint that it was. "I like fighting about as much as she does. But I'd hate to run around here unprepared."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Tear seemed to be leading the way... though where she was going, Canvas couldn't begin to fathom. The small Rahk didn't even seem to notice she was being followed. Out of habit, Canvas got distracted memorizing her short, slumped gait, the detailed patterns along her back. What would it be like to play as someone with two voices in their head...

"I dunno. What were you guys doing?" she asked Melody, snapping out of it.

IC: Melody - Hallways

"Are you d-doing b-better?" she asked Sim.

IC: Vlad / Gym

"I don't blame you. I don't much either," Vlad assured Blossom. (And Leaf.)

He had not, of course, realized that Garrotte had not been serious. "Ah. ...I apologize." he replied, though he wondered whose that particular communication failure actually was. Recovering, he agreed, "...Yes, it is vise to be prepared."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I let out a long, frustrated sigh, "I'm really not in the mood to deal with your karz right now, so how about we skip along to the part where you tell me what the karz you want?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sim - Hallways

"Oh yes, I'm doing alright now." I smiled at her.

In truth I was still sore, but it was hardly worth making her worry over.

IC: Slif - Gym

Eh, figures. A guy like him had probably had worse done to him over the years. I walked back to the bulk of those watching the tournament, and summoned up a chair. With nothing better to do now that most of the matches were winding down, I started grooming myself again, working out the dirt caught between armor plates.

OOC: Slif is OFI

"I'll still outlive you." 

IC: Garrotte - Gym

"Well, let's arm up then," Garrotte said as she paced the rest of the way into the Armory and began looking around.

IC: Melody - Hallways

With that, she turned back to Canvas with a pleasant smile. "N-nothing!"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Oh, by the way, this is Dormirahk... he wanted to meet you." Canvas stepped back to let her conspirator forward.

GM IC: Palma

It would have been nice to get right back to work but unfortunately Palma's next patient would also have to be freed from an argument with one who'd been treated hours ago. "You too, Vaalku. I don't allow fighting in my Infirmary, and your insulting banter is coming dangerously close. If you're going to take up space here recuperating for hours, you can at least be quiet about it. Otherwise, get out."

• Upvote 3

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Omicron slapped the sword aside, and lunged furiously at Epsilon, throwing her spiky fist in for another punch, this time to his gut.

IC: Dormirahk

"Hello, I'm Dormirahk." Dormirahk raised a hand in greeting, feeling a bit nervous about meeting a new rahk.

IC: Epsilon - Combat

In a panic, I turned on my limited invunerability, saving my lower body from the sharp spikes, but not protecting me from the sheer force of the punch, sending me violently backwards.

"O-Omicron....you don't have to do this....I'm trying to move on." I spat out a bit of ichor.

I raised my blade up, ready her next attack if it came.

"So much for not making any enemies." It honestly astounded me that no one had killed him yet.

"Turning your head before dropping an insult doesn't work when you're less than a bio away from me." 

"What the karz is your problem?" I'd had it. After months of putting up with Vaalku, fending off his incessant judgements, tolerating his nonsensical insults, I'd finally, truly had enough of him. "Last time we spoke, you begged me to forgive you for everything you'd done. To me, to Fang, to Kat, and all of the others. I thought you'd changed, that you'd finally grown up and started taking life seriously." 

In hindsight, I really should've seen this relapse coming, "But here you are, doing the same stupid karzing things."

IC: Dormirahk

"Yeah. I feel that we might see eye to eye on certain things at the school."

Omicron kept Epsilon pinned up against the wall, but now looked to see who it was that was interfering. Some tough guy judging by his attire... or at least someone who thought of themselves as one. But who did they think they were to waltz in on her business? "Walk away! This does not concern you."

IC: Sim - Hallways

"Well that's just splendid!" I said, smiling.

I continued to be pleasantly surprised by the number of students here who wished to shun the ways of our carnal beings.

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

The cauldron? After all her time here, somehow the knowledge of such a place had avoided her keen observation skills.

"Ah, yes. That would be a good place to check." Of course, her little pyrocommunicative friend didn't need to know that.