Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

This was moving most abruptly! "Exxan is victorious over Orimnoc," he announced. He was certainly vaguely intrigued by the emergence of dark histories and secret vendettas. "And indeed, with Vyper's concession, Percy takes victory," he added with Vyper's odd concession. Then suddenly Geuua too had conceded, hammer torn apart by Glass' horrific weapon. "Glass, too, has won and will move forward." Though maybe his weapon shouldn't.

"All of you fought briefly, but well," he declared, moving forward and scratching out names as needed. Only Paladin and Diode were yet going at it. He shifted in his seat, observing with visible lordly interest.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Exxan - Gym.

IC: Glass

"I don't recall him being such a swell guy to warrant all this."

"My thoughts exactly," I sighed. I still wasn't entirely sure what Glass really thought of me, but in regards to the Omega issue, at the very least, he seemed to recognise that it was insignificant in the face of what had transpired since. 

IC: Aerahk

"What's this about Omega siblings? Is that some kind of a doomsday cult?"

"What, no?" I wasn't even going to bother asking where that convoluted idea had come from, "They're the brothers and sisters of a rahk I killed, a long time ago. Most of them have moved on, or left the school, but apparently Omicron still holds a grudge."

I straightened, sending a twinge of pain through my mangled back, "Speaking of which, I'm going to go to the infirmary." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Infirmary

She was sitting on the bed, quietly wiping at her eyes. She didn't like being the center of attention much, not if it was like this.

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"It was F-Fate's idea she had agreed to," Melody explained coldly. "W-what do you hope t-to accomplish by removing h-her from the suit? Sh-she said T-Tare is not in her."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas' eyes hardly leave the floor as they walk. "I hope they're alright... I haven't seen them all night, and it's been an eventful night..."

IC: Lucid / Roof

"Of all the heavens' members, it is the stars to which meditation is most seemly. On the bold sun that subtle effort would be wasted. We should move forward." Lucid replied, though this went without saying, standing up. "I do hope you have gained from this, or that you will. Otherwise, the fruit has been for naught."

IC: Dormirahk

"Yeah, tell me about it. The last thing I expected to find today was... well, you know." Dormirahk didn't dare say a word about what they'd actually found at the risk of the murderer lurking around some corner, listening. "Anyway, once we're at the infirmary, we'll know better if your friends are ok."

IC: Helkyrie

"Right, I hope so too... er, I was actually wondering... I hope I'm not being too forward, but would you like to... join me for some tea? I'm pretty good at making it, everything considered." Helkyrie looked tense and awkward, flustered even.

"I don't recall him being such a swell guy to warrant all this."

"My thoughts exactly," I sighed. I still wasn't entirely sure what Glass really thought of me, but in regards to the Omega issue, at the very least, he seemed to recognise that it was insignificant in the face of what had transpired since. 

"I'll never understand some Rahks..."

IC: Slif - Gym

I shook my head, chuckling to myself.

"See, that's what I was sayin'. A stop of to see Palma never hurt anyone."

I turned to look at the door.

"I got nothing better to do. Mind if I tag along at all?"

"Me neither, until this round ends. Need any help Exxan?"

"I haven't needed anyone to carry me in six months," it probably came out a little grouchier than I'd intended, and for most beings, six months wasn't a particularly lengthy amount of time. But for a rahk, the only options were to grow up fast, or die a failure. 

"Sorry," I cleared my throat, beginning to set off towards the exit, "I can walk just fine on my own." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I accepted it back then," strange though it was, it felt good to be able to talk to someone about these things, "I'd killed their brother, and even though they didn't seem to give a karz about him when he was alive, I understood that they wanted to avenge him. I survived them all, and they survived me." 

Whether or not they'd survive Corpus Rahkshi itself was another question entirely. 

"But this one, she's different. She waited all these months after his death, after everything went wrong, after we all moved on, before finally making her move. All of that hate she has for me's been building up for all that time. She's a lot like Omega, really; I don't think there's anything I can to talk her out of it, or make her back down." 

I left the rest unspoken - this was going to end like it had with Omega.

Her or me. A body on the floor, and I have to decide whose it is. 

Glass nodded. He knew what Exxan left unsaid: there was too much anger, too much baggage for Omnicron to just move on. Someone who stewed on the death of a sibling, waiting to act on the anger in a public arena...

She's defined her identity around this. If she doesn't accept Omega's death and find a new identity for herself...

Man, I don't want to go through yet another killing.

"Hey, I understand what you mean, but it's not ineveitable, you know? People - Rahks - change." Glass paused, remembering helping Xara through with her worries and anxietes, what felt so long ago.

"Maybe you could end this peacefully too."

Edited by Norik Apple Juice

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

The best place to sleep was probably not right here - the stone seat would not be comfortable, and as day broke it would be drenched in hot sunlight. So gently, carefully, Gaever reached under the sleeping Phantom and picked her up, then carried her over to a nearby tree and deposited her softly on the ground beneath it. That was not ideal either, but soil would be better than stone, and the tree would lend protection from the sun that the unfinished forge could not.

At least, not right now. She would continue to work on it while Phantom slept, gathering wood from other nearby trees, sorting out thin flat stones perhaps suitable as roofing tiles, mixing more mortar, and so on - the things needed to complete the roof of the forge. (All in a close enough vicinity to her sleeping friend to watch out for her, of course.)

IC: Vlad / Gym

"Here ist zer Gym," Vlad announced as they arrived. Some small tournament thing looked to be occurring; Vlad kept a reasonable distance, not really wanting to become involved. "Zer Armory ist in zere," he explained, pointing to the doors as he lead the group toward them.

IC: Lucid / Roof

"I would," Lucid answered, reassuringly simply. You could do divination with tea, though she didn't usually. "Lead the way." She was pretty sure if she just set off in a random direction it would be the right one (that worked conspicuously often), but that might unnerve Helkyrie further, so she refrained.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Slif - Gym

"Not that popular then, huh?" I said, following up with a shrug.

"Frankly, I don't know if I care. I doubt I've got that long of a lifespan anyway."

IC: Kekepua - Hallways

She grinned a sinner's grin.

"Ribbons. Ribbons, tassels, trailings, all sorts of spectacular cloths in sparkling colors. They would do well to magnify the radiance of fire's light."

How easy was this going to be? Minutes into the day and I've- er, the glorious beast already has a servant filling her needs.

IC: Torch - Halls

"And, uh, where will we find these things?"

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Eps - Around the hallways

For the first time in a while, I found myself thinking about Omega.

He was extremely angry after what I did to him, not that I could blame him. He was nearly killed.

What does it matter? He died to a bookworm, who had no real combat experience. He died a failure's death.

I'm not a good person. I'm sure you know this, but I'm not. I'm a horrible bully that thrives on people feeling pain and fear. Yet, at that moment, I felt like I wanted to change, for the better. My father hated me, and so did every member of my family. And until that point, I had never grasped how tragic that was. My life revolved around making others feel awful, and never once had I felt love for anyone or anything. I was a spiteful, angry, sadistic rahkshi. 

I wanted that to change.

I walked to my room, and went up to the mirror on the wall. Grabbing the top of my hood, I pulled down. For the first time, I had a good look at my face.

It still had the axe scar from home, though the paint covered it a little. On the top of my head was that symbol. At this point it felt like a brand. A label. Putting my claws on my face, I began to scratch off the paint, slowly. It was already somewhat faded, but the paint peeling off still felt very good, almost liberating. After a few minutes, the green symbol on my face had gone.

I looked down at my hands. The sharp claws that were once present had filed themselves after the numerous fights I had been in. My arm was still a little green with blood after my fight with Call.

I took the disk launcher on my back, and put it on the ground. Building up all of my strength, I stomped down onto it, snapping it in half. I didn't need that weapon any more.

Walking out of my room, I made my way into the armory, and took a look at the weapons inside.

One particular sword caught my eye. It had a straight handle, like a rectangular bar, and the guard was a hexagonal shape, the blade starting off fairly straight but ending with a slightly curved tip. The blade had the Corpus sigil engraved into it. I had spent most of my time in Corpus with a launcher, which was a coward's weapon. It was time I learned the more traditional ways of the blade.

I took the sword, as well as the scabbard it came with, and strapped it to the side of my thigh.

I had one last thing to take care of.

I started heading through the corridors to the Causeway, intending to finish the process I had started.

OOC: The weapon that Eps has just acquired would be a Chinese Dao sword.

• Upvote 4

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"We'll see." 

"And what makes y-you so sure?"

"I... talked to him," Tear cuts in. She looks up through bleary eyes. "When Lucid was in my mind, I actually talked to him..."

IC: Garrotte - Hallways

Garotte steps in beside him. Contrary to her companions, she was quite fascinated by the tournament, but she forced her eyes off it to look at the Armory. "I should probably go get a new sword."

IC: Canvas - Infirmary

She pauses at the door and looks at Dormirahk. "You ready?"

IC: Helkyrie

"Please, come on in." Helkyrie held the door open for Lucid. In her room was a basic bed, and some of her things, which consisted of a large rucksack on her bed. There were also two chairs, a small rudimentary heatstone cooking stove, and a small jug of water in the corner. "I fetched some water earlier, funnily enough. I'll get to work on heating it up. Make yourself at home."

Dormirahk nodded intently.

IC Spindle

"You-"

He stared in utter disbelief. So that was what happened while he was enjoying the door on his arm. But how- How could-

"I-.... W-... What did he say?"

IC Xi

He shuddered. He had finally stopped crying.

"I... I don't know what to do." He shuddered again. This was going horribly. How was he supposed to fix what he did, whatever it was? and what if Hollow saw him like this? He would- he-

He gripped his arms tightly to stop from bursting into tears again.

OOC:

Sorry for the wait. Finally have a reason to get this character moving again.

Sorry for the wait. Finally have a reason to get this character moving again.

IC: Mahara (Infirmary)

"There there," she says, soothingly, "Now tell us what happened. We can't help you if we don't know what's wrong."

OOC:

Didn't notice your earlier Xi post, sorry.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

"He... he said... he doesn't hate us... he hates M-Makuta... our Mother."

Canvas takes a deep breath and steps inside. She glances around... and freezes as she sees Melody and a few other other familiar faceplates. "Melody?"

She turns, smiling as she recognized Canvas. "Th-there you are..."

IC: Omicron

Omicron grit her teeth. "Not this time, Epsilon! This time I won't need any protection! THIS TIME I CAN HANDLE YOU BY MY SELF!!!" She lunged towards Eps, her spiky fist raised before she brought it down for a startlingly fast punch aimed directly at Eps' face.

Dormirahk stayed a bit to the side and behind Canvas, not wanting to intrude on her reunion with Melody.

IC Xi

"C-Canvas... If he got aho-"

And then the very one walked into the room. He froze for a few seconds before letting out a gasping scream and collapsing in a faint onto Mahara.

IC Spindle

He snorted apathetically. "He could easily be lying. Remember that he doesn't give you much choice as to who's in your bo-"

He sent a quizzical and annoyed glare at Xi before continuing. "as to who's in your body at any given time. Now who are you?" He said to Canvas, with no annoyance in his voice, but a clear irritation on his faceplates.

IC: Geuua - Armoury. 

Placing what remained of Blazebreaker on an empty display table, I got to work with repairs. I'd assembled the weapon myself, and I knew exactly what components had gone into making it. The handle, for example, had been a separate shaft of metal, that had been slotted into the head and fused in place while the metal had still been cooling.

So replacing the broken shaft was a comparatively easy, albeit time-consuming task. First, I utilised my powers to carefully erode away the section of staff that still remained attached to the head. After that, I went through the racks of weapons until I could find a weapon with a handle of similar length and girth, which I then melted off. After that, it was a simple matter of smelting the new handle and old head together with a firestaff, and setting them aside to cool. Replacing the broken spikes on the hammer was going to take longer, but with time, effort, and metal, I'd have my hammer back before the day was through. 

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

The infirmary was, as always, incredibly busy, but I had a feeling I wouldn't be here for very long. Palma had always prioritised the more seriously injured patients first, and I definitely qualified.

I sat down in one of the chairs, being careful not to lean back on my wounds, and waited for my turn. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad nodded agreement. "Probably. Zere vill still be fightink around aftervard." There was always fighting around, its fascination would probably fade soon. He examined the tournament a little more. "...Zis looks relatively healthy, actually," he admitted.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Canvas - Infirmary

She grins as well and rushes up to Melody with a hug. "I'm so sorry... I can't wait to tell you about the night I had! But I'm just glad you're okay!"

IC: Melody - Infirmary

"Y-yeah, Sim j-just had a little accident... and w-we found a n-new friend here too." She gestures to Tear, and Canvas gives her a reassuring smile.

IC: Tear - Infirmary

"You don't know him any better than I do!" Tear cried. "I know he might be, but... it's all I have to go on!"

IC: Garrotte - Gym

"They're pretty good," Garrotte remarks as she watches the matches conclude. "Maybe with a proper sword I could join them." She idly flips a bottle of poison in her hand.

IC Vaalku

Groaning to himself on one of the beds, Vaalku was very surprised to see Exxan sit down not too far from him.

"None too worse for wear?" He piped up, with a stupid grin on his face.

IC Spindle

"Perhaps I don't, but he didn't stab you in the mouth, I assume."

Too irritated by Canvas' apparent lack of acknowledgement to be gentle and unassuming, he tried again. "Hello, I believe I asked you a question. Who are you?"

IC Percy:

The small Dodgerahk pressed a hand against the gash in his chest as he made his way to the infirmary.

He frowned slightly at all the seemingly perfectly healthy people taking up space. Then he saw a Rahk who was certainly Canvas. He'd recognize that voice and walking pattern anywhere!

She wasn't facing him, and was currently busy with another Rahkshi, so Percy made his way(slightly painfully) to a nearby bed.

She looked at Spindle pitifully. "No, it's my fault... I'll go..." She was feeling better than he was anyway.

She looks at Tear leaving and pulls back from Canvas. "It is p-pretty c-crowded in here..." She follows Tear out.

As Canvas follows the others, she grins at Percy who had just arrived and flashes Kat's red and black patterns.