Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: The Twins and Exxan. 

"Who is this guy?" Exxan mused, nudging the unconscious Rahkshi with his foot. Silencer had been the one to take him out, pummeling him with his flail, since punching wasn't really his style. Illusive shrugged in response, while Silencer had already returned to rummaging through the boxes, gathering up more evidence.

"Wait..." Exxan picked up a piece of battered armour that the intruder had been carrying. "...this looks like a piece of Fang." Shrugging, he let the scrap of metal fall to the ground, and started walking back up the stairs, towards the temple's altar. 

IC: Xara.

In another building entirely, closer to the main square, Xara continued going through the contents of the basement. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Abyssium

"My apologies if I have made you uncomfortable. I was merely inqusitive about a unique feature of an already-unique Rahkshi."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Hoto

Hoto smiled at the complements. "Thanks. I just wish this was my idea!" She turned back to the new Rahkshi. "It's okay, I'm getting used to it. I don't think we've met. I'm Hoto, and this is Catatonic."

IC Kat: had my hands not been full, I'd have given a thumbs up to the newcomer. As it was I just nodded at him, "Hey."

I then pushed my door open, and rather unceremoniously dumped the ingots onto the bed.

"Just put 'em all here, I'll stack 'em in the storage in a sec."

IC Vir

Phantom-on-the-Water

As they exited the building, Vir glanced around furtively, hoping no Rahkshi had seen them enter holding stolen ornaments, then leave without them.

IC Mahrika

Phantom-on-the-Water

Mahrika reached dry land by a large, ornate temple, or something of the sort, which bore the distinctive signs of having been looted for its decorations. Intent upon at the very least finding out who was currently vandalizing its interior, he entered the building to find none other than Exxan and his allies, staring down at the prone body of another Rahkshi.

He immediately jumped to the worst possible conclusion. "Exxan! What's wrong with you?"

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

OOC: To be fair, this guy didn't give me a choice about knocking him out. 

IC: Exxan and The Twins. 

"Oh great..." Exxan whirled around to face Mahrika, The Twins tensing behind him. "...Mahrika, calm down." he warned. "I'll deal with him," he told his team, "you guys finish clearing out the temple. Make sure to drag the injured Matoran and this guy..." he nudged the unconscious Rahkshi with his foot, "...out of here as well. Once they're out of harm's way we'll bring down the building. I think Tridax would approve of that." 

The Twins immediately moved to follow his orders, picking up the limp Rahkshi and carrying him upstairs before unceremoniously tossing him out into the square. Once that was dealt with, they started picking up the Matoran, being slightly more gentle with moving them outside. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik was a little reluctant to bring a building down, but nonetheless helped move teh Matoran.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Squid

Squid walked over to a group of Matoran and squatted down.

"Hello. I've always wanted to meet Matoran before, and I'm sorry it had to be like this. The rest of my team wants to bring the building down, so we're going to have to leave. You might not understand my words, but you need to leave now or you'll be crushed when it falls," Squid pleaded.

He stood up and offered out a hand. They may not have known what he was saying, but they understood his tone. Soon the rest of the Matoran were walking out with him, and the temple was void of Matoran. 

Squid gave one final apology, and went back inside to help his team.

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium followed Hoto and Kat into a room. "My name is Abyssium. I was only recently created and arrived here." He stopped and picked up an ingot of metal, tossing it from hand to hand. "What kind of metal is this?"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Raptor

Raptor woke up just as the other silver Rahkshi was leaving. He tried to get up, but then collapsed again under the swarm of Matoran. Only when he got up again did he realize that the shard of the white Rahkshi's armor was no longer with him. So he turned to logic. He punched a random Matoran in the gut, ripped a piece of her armor off her, took out a few cans of paint and covered it with red, then white.

"HEY! HEY OTHER RAHKSHI!"

OOC: Yup, he's gonna be really annoying.

"Really? I just got here too, though I guess I was hatched a while before you. It's... taken me a while to get here."

She sat down next to the ingots. After all she's been through that day, she could barely stay awake.

Squid's eyes widened.

"What? Who killed who? This is terrible! I'll help you as soon as we finish with this temple. Also, try to be nicer to the Matoran, you could have just asked me if I knew anything," he said and paused for a while.

"Still, I can't believe someone would do something like that."

I HATE SCORPIOS

Squid sighed. 

"We're bringing it down. I'm guessing you don't know about the current assignment. Tridax has ordered us to take down and get rid of all Naming Day decorations, because he doesn't want Naming Day to be celebrated any more. The team that can get the most evidence of their work gets rewards. I'm pretty happy with this sword I found- check it out!"

Squid took out his sword, and flicked it. The blade unhinged and spilt down the middle, hinging on the hilt and turning into a double-ended sword staff thingy.

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC Kat: "This," I say, deftly snatching the metal from the air, "is Protosteel, probably one of the best materials around. Most of our weapons are made of the stuff, and with these, we're hoping to give a damaged Rahkshi their leg back."

Truth be told, I'd brought a few more than needed, but I'd explain that to Hoto. Later. When this other guy wasn't around.

Speaking of Whom, she was currently sprawled across the bed, looking absolutely exhausted.

"You can bunk here if you need to, you know." I spoke softly.

In a slightly harsher tone, I turned back to....abyss, was it? I couldn't remember. "You, on the other hand, should get out of here, what I'm doing might seen as.... A naming day celebration, and I'm pretty sure given our Headmaster's policy on THAT, you want nothing to do with it."

IC: Exxan and The Twins. 

"Oh great..." Exxan whirled around to face Mahrika, The Twins tensing behind him. "...Mahrika, calm down." he warned. "I'll deal with him," he told his team, "you guys finish clearing out the temple. Make sure to drag the injured Matoran and this guy..." he nudged the unconscious Rahkshi with his foot, "...out of here as well. Once they're out of harm's way we'll bring down the building. I think Tridax would approve of that." 

The Twins immediately moved to follow his orders, picking up the limp Rahkshi and carrying him upstairs before unceremoniously tossing him out into the square. Once that was dealt with, they started picking up the Matoran, being slightly more gentle with moving them outside.

IC Mahrika

Phantom-on-the-Water

Mahrika stared Exxan down for a moment, then dropped his trident to the floor.

"I don't want to fight you." Each word was forced from Mahrika's mouth. "I want to talk to you. Exxan, you're gaining influence here. And that's not a bad thing. But you're using it for the wrong things. Everyone saw you set up Phogen's Team 2.0. And then you go on like this, trying to go above and beyond at Tridax's demented games."

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Blaze

All of this was doing nothing to alleviate Blaze's confusion. The infirmary was suddenly some kind of grand meeting spot and she still didn't know what was going on. Thus she reacted in what she felt was the sanest, most effective way: She hefted her oversized mace and said "I have no idea what's going on here and if someone doesn't explain it right now these beds are gonna get really full, really fast."

Saying this with the medic maybe two bio away was probably not the wisest thing to do, but if she got horribly injured as a result then she was already in the right place. Besides, whatever didn't kill her only made her stronger. This she had proven on her last five trips here. Granted, it only made her stronger for a while, but still.

()H-D()

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: (Sil)

Sooo......many......PAGES

IC: (Wraith)

Ignoring Tube's question, Wraith wordlessly got into flight mode and headed for a building down a side street. It looked to be a library or storehouse of some kind. Although Tube was right that they were not decorations, but they would earn "points", and that's what mattered...

Smashing down the door, she peered inside, melting into the shadows of the large room. It was filled with nothing but crates, piled on top of each other.

Wraith was turning to leave when she caught a movement out of the corner of her eye... spinning round, she instinctively leveled her staff at the movement, firing off three energy shots in rapid succession. The first two pummeled into the hiding Fe-Matoran with a pair of sickening thwacks, while the third crashed into the crate behind him as he fell forwards.

The box exploded outwards, spraying razor-edged splinters metres across the room.

As the remaining chunks of wood collapsed, weapons spilled out onto the floor, spinning and sliding until one came to rest at Wraith's feet. She picked it up, inspecting it.

IC: (Snakey)

Snake began flying towards the mainland.

Kathok

OOC: I think we gained ten pages over the last 24 hours. :P

"No, I think I found my room. It's not far from here." But there was something off with Kat. She wanted to get rid of Abyssium, that much was obvious, and there was a lot of Protosteel. Hesitantly, Hoto added "...unless you want me to stay. There isn't much room, but we can figure something out."

IC: Fang

These "visitors" were getting out of hand. One of them was starting to threaten the others. With the pain, exhaustion, and how even Palma was treating him, Fang was irritable. He snapped at the fiery Rahkshi of Adaptation, "What's going on is two Rahkshi were brought in, injured and seeking care, as this is an Infirmary, and some other Rahkshi can't..." He clenched his teeth. The stress was wearing on his beaten body, and his sides were burning again. They were filled with dust, and hadn't been treated for a while.

"...can't keep out of their way." He knew that might warrant another smack from Palma, but he was too frustrated to care. Besides, maybe she'll knock him unconscious again.

IC: Blaze

Well, at least it had gotten a reaction. Blaze was just about to snap back at the rahkshi with the launcher when another one, this one already in a sickbed, finally gave the first thing she'd heard that resembled an explanation. "Was that so hard?" She asked of the somewhat overcrowded room in general. "Sheesh. I was just checking in to see what was going on because I was bored. Didn't realize it'd draw a crowd. Good luck with your recovery. Ies." Shrugging at the difference, she shouldered past some rahk she didn't know and out of the infirmary.

Once outside, she paused and took in a breath, feeling her system adjust to the clearer air away from the crowd. Well, this was better, but now she was back where she started: Bored. Soon enough she might start knocking her head against the wall just to see how thick she could get the skullplate. Maybe someone was in the gym by now - it had been a while since she checked, after all. Seemed as good an idea as any. This being the best idea she had at the time, she took off in the direction of the training area in the hopes of meeting someone or something less confusing.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Burst

As the two halves of what used to be a training dummy fell to the floor, Burst heard another student enter the gymnasium. Turning to see who it was, Burst's eyes narrowed when he saw that it was two of the Rahkshi that had laughed at him the previous day. Even worse, they had That Karz-spawn Ussal crab with them, as well. He began to walk towards them, but stopped himself. "No, you'll just lose control and humiliate yourself, just like yesterday." he muttered under his breath. Spotting an intact training dummy nearby, he preoccupied himself with dismembering that, instead.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Pounamu

Pounamu woke up at his desk realizing that he fell asleep reading a book about Bohrok.

My neck is going to hurt all day, isn't it; He thought to himself.

Closing his book, he packed his bag, grabbed his taiaha and decided to head to the gym, hoping it would be empty.