Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: (Torch/Dorm)

Torch tore his eyes away from the flame with reluctance, looking up with evident surprise.

"Um...sorry, but I don't remember you..." Should he? He searched his memory for this rahk, but was sure he'd never seen her.

He went back to staring at his flame. 

Kathok

IC: Fang - Courtyard

At the news, Fang was... a little confused. He had been expecting some great plot in progress, or a raid by the Ghosts, or... something concerning the school or himself. Luckily, he was gasping for air and couldn't make an immediate response, giving him time to think it over.

Yes, it was true Visorak were dangerous, especially if these were wild and outside the control of the Brotherhood. Fang remembered they were intelligent and excelled at hunting and catching prey, but as long as the Rahkshi were aware of the threat, most of them could at least escape before they were caught. Mahrika did, after all.

Once he caught his breath, he gasped out "Thank you... for warning me. I don't... think anyone... will be going... to Nynrah... for a while, but... we should... warn them... to be safe... But... why me?"

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto waited for a while to make sure they were gone, then ran out of the Infirmary, flashing a mischievous grin at Era and Kat. But by the time she got outside, they were outside of the range of her "sight," and she was forced to wander the halls in search of their voices.

IC: Tube - Outside

Tube was getting tired of waiting. Besides that silver Rahk, no one had been in or out, and the only sound was the crash of waves against the island. It made Tube... sleepy. Tube leaned up against a rock and closed their eyes. What could possibly happen anyway? If there was something, Whak could wake them up.

OOC: Hoto open to interaction.

OOC: I'll take you up on that, Click.

IC: (Carrion Proper)

Deftly sweeping through the halls with the sound of a clanking chain, Carrion could not help but notice a fellow Rahkshi who clicked as she moved and stood somewhat shorter than wad to be expected of a Rahkshi. She seemed to be searching for something, but it was difficult to tell because her eyes barely moved. Perhaps she was blind?

"Excuse me," Carrion stated flatly with a sheepish wave that Hoto couldn't have picked up on, "can I help you find something?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hoto stopped cold at the voice. She had been listening for Fang and not really paying attention to her surroundings. She turned towards it and picked up... yet another Rahk she didn't know.

"Oh, you're not... Sorry." She grinned with relief. For a moment, she thought she ran right into Mahrika. "Just... ah... searching for a friend."

IC: Hoto

"Hoto," she automatically responded. "That's... kind of you to help. Did you happen to see a tall Surahk being carried around by... well, a littler guy?"

She was worried this guy couldn't stay out of sight though, and Fang might be... angry to see her listening in, so she added, "It's a surprise, of course. Why I'm looking for him, I mean."

IC: Revenge-Refactory

Revenge's arms were sore, but he could use them now.  He was feeling hungry so he went over to the Refactory.  Grabbing his plate he sat down by himself.  He tasted the food and wished Po was here with some more of that plant.  He began eating anyway.

OOC: Revenge is open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Rotary

Rotary was unimpressed by what had happened and re-entered his dorm. He then heard some banging on doors, and looked out to see two Rahks outside a dormi, one of which had entered. He walked up behind the one outside and tapped him on the shoulder.

OOC: That's you Phoenix

OOC: I just forgot that Counterpunch tried to get Exxan to come over to assist with the apprehending of Torch.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/LIbrary ---> Torch's Dorm ---> Infirmary

Since Exxan seemed to be more focused about the books at the time, he went back to see the multitude of people who got charred. He picked up one in one arm and proceeded to run over to the Infirmary and put him on a bed.

IC: Toxin/LIbrary ---> Hallways

He got bored and decided to roam the Hallways.

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

Unsure if anyone had heard him, he asked again.

"Hey, guys. Where's Fang?"

IC: Stronghold/Library ---> Gym

He felt bored of waiting and went back to the gym to practice.

OOC: ALL characters open to interaction. Stronghold open to a spar.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Pyre

"A stupid Pyromaniac set fire to the library. He was in here with another rahkshi helping him out. The second rahkshi already ran away however."

Pyre went to the infirmary to get healed but saw that other Rahkshi walking out  of the room and quickly hid. 

OOC: What color is Wraith or whatever his current Identity is. I am pretty sure Pyre was able to see him in Torch's dorm.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Melody-Dorm hallways

Melody had just had a nice relaxing nap in her room and was out in the hall.  She noticed that the fight had stopped.  She hesitantly walked up to a camo-patterned Rahkshi she thought she recodnised.  "Y-y-you stop-ped fighting, w-were you able to s-s-settle it p-p-peacefully?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Right." Maybe this wasn't such a great idea, but eyes had better range than her echolocation, so she'd let him tag along.

"He just walked out of the Infirmary. He's hurt, so he can't have gone far."

IC: Root - Library

At last, his quest completed, the cover of his book closed, and all loose ends tied, Root decided it was time to work on this assignment. He took another glance at the crude bulletin board with its glowing letters to remind him of the possible adventures. Ah yes, the daring escape from the Frostelus. That was an adventure suiting a hero such as himself. Heroes don't need strategy, but bravely face the odds alone, so maybe the first one, rescuing a fallen comrade, would also be appropriate. Root rolled off his shelf to grab some paper and a pen.

OOC: Root open to interaction.

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium was just calmly sitting at a table in the library, reading a book, when he heard a "thump" from behind him. He turned around to see what looked like a Rahk with plants for armor on the floor behind him. "Uh, you okay?" he asked.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

There, on yonder table, lie the instruments of his strategy! Root once again heroically strode towards it on sleeping limbs, snatching up the required pen and page, before looking down to see a Rahkshi of Darkness looking at him curiously. Yes, this one had been curious as to his well-being.

"I-I-I'm fine," he stammered at the Rahkshi with a nod of courtesy. "I-I-I'm used t-t-to it."

IC Kat:

My eyes flew wide open, and a surge of energy went through me.

That Rahkshi was Wraith.

Had I been anywhere but the infirmary, I'd have put her down right then and there.

As it was, I had other matters to worry about.

So I stayed put.

But my power had subconsciously activated slightly, causing mild unease in all around me.

OOC open for interaction.

OOC: Pheonix: Wraith is currently green and black with lots of extra metal armour. Also, on second thoughts, Dodge and Snake might have heard of Wraith too, but only from the ones I mentioned before.

IC: (Snake/Infirmary)

Snake vaguely felt himself being picked up, but his flesh screamed with intense pain when it touched anything.

IC: (Wraith Punch Kick Sharp Raith/Infirmary)

The aura of unease radiating from somewhere behind her told Wraith that Catatonic or another fear rahk - she hadn't seen any others in the infirmary - had noticed who she...was. A part of her was mildly annoyed for having given it away, but another part felt satisfied. 

Forcing herself to not turn, Raith made her way back to her dorm, this time going more for the "Punch" personality, which meant purposeful, unrelenting steps, with density high, armour on and a gruff voice.

OOC: Yes, she is called "Raith" now, and Snakey is officially called "Snake". All. Character. Names. Must. Be. Five. Letters. :P

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: (Carrion)

"Duly noted."

Carrion started down the hallway, eyes peeled for an injured Rahkshi. "Now what'd you say his name was?"

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Do I want to know why you're used to falling off of shelves?" Abyssium asked, ignoring the other Rahkshi's stuttering.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

"Um..." Should she say his name? She didn't know if this Rahk hated him or not. "It's Fang."

Heroes don't have time to feel pain! A mere drop from a shelf was not enough to harm one such as him! 

"I-I-I like t-t-to read up th-th-there."

IC: (Torch/Dorm)

Torch tore his eyes away from the flame with reluctance, looking up with evident surprise.

"Um...sorry, but I don't remember you..." Should he? He searched his memory for this rahk, but was sure he'd never seen her.

He went back to staring at his flame. 

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"You what?" Xara stared blankly at him for a few seconds. This didn't even remember her? Perhaps it was time to jog his memory. While he was still staring at the flame, she teleported a second knife into her hand and flung it at his chest, aiming at his centre of mass.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Torch/Dorms)

The knife thudded into Torch's chest.

"Ow."

He fell forwards onto the ground. He tuned his head up to face her, before un-slinging the flamethrower, still in his prone position on the floor, and turning it on in an un-concentrated, inescapable jet directly at Xara. He smiled.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Xara - Dorm.

Xara saw him raising the flamethrower, and lashed out with her foot, aiming to kick the weapon sideways even as searing flames began to spew from the barrel. She drew on her powers, intending to deliver a powerful electric jolt the instant her foot connected. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Vlad approached Poly, but I edited it into a post as you were posting, UltimoScorp, so not really fair to you. Ignore it, I guess. Sorry, I'll post separately next time. :)

IC: Vlad / The Refectory-->The Gym

Vlad gave up on the Lerahk and returned to his seat. He forced enough of the pathetically disgusting sludge down his resisting throat to satisfy his nutritional needs, then fed the remainder to Ivan, who devoured it emphatically.

"Vhat should ve do now, Ivan?" he asked. The Ice Bat rarely responded in a way he could comprehend, but he had an image to maintain as a bat whisperer, and thus interpreted Ivan's random squeals however suited him. This time, he decided Ivan was directing him to the Gym. "The Gym. Indeed, I vill go to the Gym." He stood and held out his arm in front of his face, hiding his jaw with the Cloak of Umbra in a vampirely fashion, and strode towards the door. "I vill strike a vhite fear into zer hearts of zer other students vith my terrifyink illuminated nature." Ivan fluttered along behind him and gave off a few squeals which Vlad interpreted as 'genius!' but were probably closer to a laugh.

OOC: Vlad open to interaction.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Oh. Is it relaxing up there, being above everything else? Where you not affected by the fire?" Abyssium asked. "Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't even asked your name. Mine's Abyssium," he said as he held his hand out to either shake or help the plant Rahk up.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Yes, a hero's introduction! As important as each and every deed! His mind searched through each and every great title he had ever read. Dragon Tamer. Blockade Runner. Makuta Slayer. Keeper of Order. But alas, thinking on his own deeds, Root could not apply any of these titles to his noble nature. Still, there was one title he had practiced saying quietly in his dorm where no one was listening. The same title he had given to all others who asked for his acquaintance. He took the offered hand in a noble handshake and repeated: 

"I am Root, Reader of Books."

But how could he admit his terror... no, no, horror at the damage the fire could do? He had a reputation to uphold as a brave and fierce hero, after all! But yes, those moments he spent, boldly delving into books that had not seen the light of day for ages, every particle of his being engaged in the quest to complete them, they were... relaxing.

"I-I-I enjoy the up-p-per shelves."

• Upvote 1

Ic: Hashan (Infirmary -> Gym)

Hashan watched the battle with the tall Rahkshi until Palma... Threatened, to put it lightly, the Rahk who attacked the one in the infirmary. He decided that that would be the best time to leave. He hadn't practiced for a bit, and so went to the Gym for a bit of training, where he found a... "Rahkshi". A strange one with a flying creature by his side.

"Hello?" He said.

Ooc: probably my last post for the day.