Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / The Gym

Vlad knocked Hashan's staff down with his sword, but not enough - the point stabbed into his leg. Vlad grimaced, then grimaced again because his jaw still hurt and grimacing only made it worse, before finally grabbing the staff with his free hand and yanking it hard to the side - ouch - hoping to wrest it from his opponent's grasp.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang nodded turned towards the nearest bed, hoping Mahrika could help him over. He really needed to take it easy for a while, but there was always something to grab his attention. 

Kat's desires to leave were known to Fang, so she needed to know about the Visorak. The others were... questionable. Yes, they needed to know of the danger, but he would need to state it carefully to avoid getting him or any of his friends punished. He looked to Mahrika to ensure it was safe to tell them.

IC: Root - Library

At last, they meet, the hero and the true arson! Root readied himself for combat, pulling out his staff and preparing a great charge with an equally great battle cry. He would end this, just as a hero would. That villain would rue the day they dared set fire to his Library! This was his moment to bring justice to the school and those books! 

He stopped himself as the others walked in. Yes, of course, they had a punishment in mind. Well, it would be heroic to preside over a fair tribunal, wouldn't it? Not as much as vanquishing the foe in a one-on-one dual, but his honor could stand for it.

Vlad stumbled backwards, just quick enough to escape all but a grazing by Hashan's staff on his chin, but as he stepped backwards his injured leg gave a brief unhappy little muscle spasm or something and Vlad found himself collapsing. He reached out his free hand toward the ground to steady himself.

Meanwhile, behind Hashan, Ivan had had enough of seeing his companion thrashed. He picked up the half of Hashan's staff which had clattered to the ground in his small claws, and with a mighty heave of his wings, lifted it, then flew towards Hashan, aiming the point at his back. Hashan was facing Vlad, so there was little chance he would even see the Ice Bat coming.

Seeing Ivan's manuever, Vlad would have stifled a smile to prevent alerting the other Rahkshi to Ivan's presence. He was in enough pain, however, that he didn't have to - his jaw was already clenched in pain.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Anubissium

Anubissium walked into the infirmary. She had missed the pyro-hunters and decided to go see Fang, based on Bullseye's info that he was awake. "Fang! How are you doing?" she asked energetically.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Squid 

Squid looked at the newcomer in disgust.

"You tried to burn down the Library? What sick and terrible impulse made you do that?"

Squid tried to contain his anger and make a two-sided conversation, instead of a one-sided rant.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: (Torch/Library)

Torch was still pretty confused at why everyone was so angry, but managed:

"Er...I felt like it..." he went to get out his lighter, before remembering he'd left it in his dorm.

No-one seemed to be doing anything of interest, and while Torch enjoyed reading most books, there didn't seem to be a friendly atmosphere in the Library at the moment for some reason, so he decided to go back to his dorm.

"I'll be in my dorm if anyone, er, needs me..." he turned to go.

Kathok

IC: Hashan (Gym, fighting Vlad)

Hashan was about to pounce on Vlad when something heavy hit his head, making him fall over. Turning around on the ground, he saw a Rahi struggling to keep the other end of his staff in the air. He got up and grabbed the Rahi, and took the staff out of its grasp, shoving away the Rahi in the process.

IC: Xara/Exxan - Library.

"I don't think so." Xara moved to block Torch's path. "We're not done with you yet." 

"Is that him?" Exxan asked from up the front of the room. 

Xara nodded.

"Then get him up here," Exxan said. It wasn't an order, more of a request. "It's time the people had their say..." 

IC: Era - Infirmary.

"Oh, you're back," Era noticed Fang - she assumed it was Fang - return to the infirmary. Zivon, now perched on her shoulder, chirped happily. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Abyssium

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Abyssium yelled as he got in Rider's way. "Let's not be hasty, hm? While this pyro must pay, we need to agree on his punishment. Understand?" he asked. With that said, he grabbed one of Torch's arms to pull him to the front of the library.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Vlad watched hopefully as Ivan toppled Hashan, but when Hashan grabbed Ivan, ripped the staff from his claws, and thrust him aside, the hope was replaced with anger, at not only Hashan but himself. Ivan was his only friend in the world. If he were harmed trying to make up for his master's shortcomings, Vlad would never be able to forgive himself.

Time slowed down.

Pounce on him now - he von't be able to respond, he's to busy with Ivan - rip open his suit and sink your teeth into his Kraata! Leech zer life from him! No! I vill not regress! I am reformed - avenge Ivan - Reformed! Do it do it DO IT!!!!

I must get out of here before I breakkkkk - break! DO IT!!!

No. I'll concede. This fight is lost anyvays.

Vlad swallowed his pride and said, "I concede. Just, do not hurt Ivan."

Good, now vhen he lets up, attack!

Be qvuiet.

IC Mahrika

Infirmary, RE: Fang

Mahrika helped Fang lie down in his selected bed. He had a good idea of what the Plasma-Rahkshi wanted to say, but wasn't sure how he intended to say it.

"Go ahead. I think they should know what we've learned."

Hopefully Fang took the hint to leave out the part about Mahrika sneaking around Nyrah. He hadn't been trying to escape, but even so didn't like the thought of what could happen if Tridax found out that it was he the Visorak encountered.

OOC: For anyone who didn't notice it in the original post, Mahrika mistakenly believes he saw Visorak on Nyrah.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Bullseye/Infirmary

"Hmm...I only know how to play Solitaire, but that's one player. Do you have an idea?"

He only knew how to play solitaire when he saw a Matoran play a few games when he and his brother were on his way to Nynrah. So he only knew Solitaire.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: (Torch/Library)

"Hey!"

Now someone was dragging him to the front of the Library and lots of people were muttering threats.

An idea struck him, and he was amazed he hadn't thought of it before.

"It wasn't my fault I dropped some lit matches. I had used them up and threw them behind me and...well they must have still been lit. Those Special Sevens are really hard to put out - it's the  gel, I think. Anyway, I know littering is bad, but it's not that bad, is it?"

Kathok

IC: Exxan - Library.

Exxan waited until the pyro had been brought right up to the front of the room, then pulled up a chair for him, gesturing for him to it down. "You might as well make yourself comfortable," he offered, "I doubt you'll get such an opportunity again." 

"For those of you who don't know!" Exxan addressed the rest of the room, "this Rahkshi entered our library in the middle of an assignment, in Suvak's presence, no less, and set one of our bookshelves alight, destroying several dozen books, some of which are potentially one-of-a-kind." He felt uncomfortable; he'd never had to give orders to this many people before. "That is an attack on every single one of us. For that reason, I've had him brought back here so that all of you can decide what is a fitting punishment for him." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Root - Library

Root wanted to stand up by his new friends, but he acknowledged that, being a Rahkshi covered in plants, he should stay far away from anything that makes fire for obvious reasons. So while they all stood around to try the villain, Root slipped back up to his shelf with the paper and pen and began writing his assignments.

Fang nodded at Mahrika, too out of breath to say much. When he recovered a bit, he began to explain.

"Mahrika, here, claims... to have seen... Visorak... on Nynrah. Though... most would not... travel there... currently..., we should all... avoid the wilds... in case they... are feral."

Edited by Click

"I counted them, you little ," Exxan spat. "Over two dozen books destroyed beyond repair, and several more damaged but salvageable." He crossed his arms and glared angrily at Torch. "In case you didn't know, fire spreads." 

"Visorak? On Nynrah?" Era was baffled as to why it was such a big deal. "Am I missing something here?" 

IC: Jayar / The Library

Jayar's reading was interrupted by Exxan's distant shouts. He sighed and closed the book on healing he was reading - he had almost finished anyways, and accrued at least a basic knowledge of healing techniques. It wasn't like he'd have time for anything fancy on a Nynrah battlefield anyways, but a simple remedy might end up being the difference between bringing someone back for Palma to fix up more thoroughly and bringing someone back to be buried in the Courtyard.

He shelved the book and walked over to the center of the Library, where Exxan was holding some sort of vigilante trial for a charred Rahkshi of Fire Resistance. Apparently it had been he who started the fire.

"Why don't we try to figure out why he did it, so that we can bring him to understand why he should not?" Jayar declared. "Are there any Mind Reading Rahkshi here who could help us with that?"

Vlad breathed a sigh of relief and rushed, ignoring the pain in his leg, to where Ivan had been flung. The Ice Bat looked more or less intact, if a little woozy. Vlad helped Ivan onto his shoulder. "Thank you, my friend, for helpink me, but I could never bear it if I vere to lose you. Zer battle vas mine to fight." Ivan gave a little screech.

Vlad looked at Hashan, and anger filled his mind once more at the sight of the smug look on his face. He could feel it bubbling up inside him, wrenching at the door of the mental cage he'd tried to create around the part of him that delighted in sucking the life from helpless victims. He tried to calm himself, but another look at Hashan and the door flew open -

the beast was free -

As Hashan turned away, Vlad lunged forward at him with uncanny speed, completely unaware of the pain in his leg, and attempted to grab his carapace and wrench it open to reveal the squishy, vulnerable, living and above all DELICIOUS! Kraata inside.

Edited by Johnrahk

Ic: Hashan (Gym, fending off Vlad XD)

Hashan didn't notice Vlad until he felt something on his carpace. He turned his head to see Vlad looking... Hungry. Quickly, he turned around and grabbed at Vlad's neck.

"What do you think your doing? It isn't nice to cheat you know." He said, holding his grip.

"It's just... precaution. Nynrah is... not safe... for now... in the towns... or the forests."

All of this movement and talking was wearing Fang down. He could barely push out the words, so he gestured to Mahrika to explain anything else.

Squid stood seriously in the center of the room. 

"Ordinarily, I would not condone physical violence against my peer. This is no exception. Have any of you thought of ways to punish him besides beating him up? Have you considered taking the tools he used to enflame the books and destroying them? Find some way to prevent him from ever repeating this, and shame and embarrass him. I will not try to stop you from beating him, however."

I HATE SCORPIOS

"I'm leaving the particulars of his punishment up to you," Exxan shrugged, sitting down and crossing his legs. "I'm just here to make sure you guys talk things through properly." He drew Blossom and started flicking it calmly from one hand to another as he waited. "Debate among yourselves, don't go seeking my approval for every suggestion. When you've collectively arrived at a decision, then let me know." 

Squid nodded at Exxan and looked at each of the other Rahkshi. 

"I say shame him and destroy his fire tools. If we beat him up, he'll have grudges against us and might strike back with more power and anger."

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC Mahrika

Infirmary, RE: Kat

"Well, as you can probably imagine I didn't stick around to admire them. They might be wild, but I've never heard of wild Visorak on Nyrah. The only other possibility is that they were sent here--sent to monitor us, to make sure we couldn't leave."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

"Um... but the Makuta protect this island." Era pointed out. "This is Tridax's realm. Wouldn't it kind of... you know... make sense for him to have Visorak stationed on the mainland?" Mahrika was panicking over nothing. Era wasn't certain, but he seemed kind of paranoid. 

IC Kat:

"Not the best sort of guards, if so. A squad of us could easily take on a platoon of Visorak....

Even so, I'd rather not tangle with them if I have to...."

I realized the implications of if one happened to slip away....

"You suppose it's hard to sneak past Visorak?"

IC: Jayar / The Library

"That would be a start. But it would be more effective in the long run to make him see the evil in what he's done. How we can do this, I do not know. But if we do not, then he will surely find new tools, and we will be worse off than we were when we started, for he will have tools and a grudge against us."

Vlad writhed in Hashan's grip, trying to free himself, and clawed at his captor. He had to get out - he had to feed! But his efforts were futile, Hashan's grip too strong.

Vlad smiled, however, and plunged his sharp teeth towards Hashan's arm, just above the wrist, and activated his power. He knew the energy he absorbed this way would taste dull and mechanical compared to the energy right off a Kraata, but it would be like honeydew compared to the slop he'd been foolishly forcing upon himself.

IC: Chekquars (Library)

Stepping from the shadows, Chekquars glanced over the crowd before speaking.

"Perhaps it would be suitable to simply ban him from entering or even approaching the Library for a decent amount of time. As he has shown no respect or love of the library, he shouldn't have any problems being away from it. Said ban could last until he has restrained his tendencies toward producing flame in unsuitable locations. Couple that with a fine or some form of repayment for the damaged books and we have a punishment that is both effective and grudge-preventing."

He pauses before smirking evilly at the group and continuing.

"Or we just tell Headmaster Tridax about what he's done and deliver the arsonist to him for punishment. That would be more than suitable."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Chekquars last comment made Exxan look up. "That would defeat the purpose of what I'm trying to do here," he said calmly, "I want to show that we're capable of settling our own disputes without having to go to the headmaster about every little thing." He smiled, the expression cold and calculated, "But I guess you aren't as independently-minded as I originally thought..."