Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Gym.

"But I've already become who I wanted to be. Level three, best fighter in the school...." I lowered my head, staring at the floor, "....and now that I've reached the end of that path, I don't know what to do. What's the point of being a great fighter if there's no one left to face?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Refectory

"That's the idea..." she replied hesitantly. "All the skills, all the powers, and... all the memories, in one being. It's... it's worth a try, at least."

Just trying to imagine what it would feel like made her nervous.

IC: Fang - Dorms to Causeway

With the Courtyard occupied, Fang walked towards the one place he could be alone: his dorm room. Dust spiraled in the dim light as he pushed the door open. He hadn't been in there since... the first assignment?

He leaned Venom up against the tiny cupboard and looked around. Seems just as he left it: completely plain, especially after seeing Bullseye's room. Just the four grey walls, the cupboard, the bed, and a tiny window overlooking the Courtyard. Only Exxan and Era lingered out there now.

Before he had come to the Academy, he had been accustomed to short flights to clear his head. It was always his chance to be alone, but he had only done it once here... and that had ended with him plummeting into the sea after being hit by Dodge's Lightblaster. Perhaps it was time again, and this one would fare better.

He set a hand on the windowsill and pumped plasma into it, slowly wearing away the wall around it. In the time it had taken for him to be able to fit his shoulders out before, he had enough room to escape now, being level three. He leapt out into the regenerating hole and folded into the flight position, gliding off hopefully before those below could notice. Somehow, he found his course turning back to the Causeway, where a glint of metal broke through his thoughts. Far below were two Rahkshi... more like one and a half, struggling to get back to the school. Fang nearly fell out of the sky again when he recognized Vaalku.

Within moments, he was by their side. "What happened?" he asked, suddenly remembering the days when that was all Vaalku said.

OOC: Let's plan this Kaita!

IC: Era/Exxan - Courtyard.

"And they left...." I sighed, sitting down on a bench and letting Zivon continue hunting. 

"Are you okay?" I heard Exxan ask, still hovering nearby. I hadn't spoken to him since he'd helped me in the last assignment, before he'd killed.... "Era?" he cut in, clicking his fingers to get my attention.

"Sorry, I'm fine," I shook my head a few times, trying to clear my thoughts. I didn't feel like talking with him right now. "Just.... I'll be fine here.... with my bird... and the quiet."

"Oh.... okay...." he sounded confused. I didn't blame him. "...bye...." 

I waved in his direction, hearing him head out into the halls.

OOC: Exxan open for interaction in the hallways, Era in the courtyard. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Glass

I couldn't answer that.

"There's no reason to stop training yourself, there are lots of Level Threes around. You don't have to limit to beating up others. You can push yourself to become better. Maybe err, giw many dummies you can take down in ten seconds?

"Either way, know that you have more options that you can consider."

Then it hit me, crashing down on my head like a collapsing mountain. "Why train myself, when I could train others?" 

IC: Shark / Gym: Zex' Enclosure

As Zex leapt aside from the geyser Shark's sword, also near the eruption, was launched several feet into the air. Shark completed his rotation around the geyser and grabbed the airborne sword. He continued flying swiftly to the far wall and shifted out of flight mode, outpacing most of the falling spray of water (numerous scalding drops stung his back and shoulder and one even got into his Kraata case enough to give him a burn he would have to get looked at.) He finished his frantic flight by grabbing onto one of the stone railings he'd summoned and pressing his feet against the wall, as before.

That wasn't all, though. Last time he'd simply waited for Zex it hadn't worked out well. So he leapt off the wall towards Zex, hoping to land upon him in a sort of tackle (though he held out his sword out at his side, prepared to knock away any blades his opponent might point upwards).

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"No.... I'm fine.... I think...." I said, surprised I hadn't heard the other Rahkshi enter the courtyard. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"But...." my elation died almost as quickly as it had come, "....everyone's scared of me now." 

IC Fog:

Fog looked at the Rahk, who he dimly recognized as Fang. "I found this Rahk in the water, sinking. He looked like he had been hit by an explosive of some kind."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Glass

"If you're sincere, they should be able to trust you.

"And I'll be willing to defend your benign intentions," I added.

IC: Floor

"Most don't come put here unless they're not satisfied. But if you say so," Floor said, as he started to eamxine his staff.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Era - Courtyard. 

"My bird has to eat sometime," I said brightly, "I'm satisfied." 

"Well then..." I got to my feet, brandishing my staff, "...let's start with you."

IC: Hoto - Refectory

Hoto pushed up from the table slowly and followed Kat out. "I think she's still in the Courtyard," she offered.

IC: Fang - Causeway

"His name is Vaalku." Fang said. "Let's get him to the Infirmary. If we both carry him, we can get there faster."

IC: Root - Library

Root clenched a fist in righteous fury. He would need too many words to describe the villainy that was being perpetrated by this Rahkshi.

"He b-b-burns b-b-books and c-c-captures fair m-maid-dens."

Or perhaps not.

• Upvote 1

IC Fog:

Fog nodded. Taking off his cape, he laid it on the ground, laying Vaalku next to it. Grabbing two ends of the cape, he said, "Here, help me slide this under him."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Illusive - Phantom-on-the-Water.

Of course, I was only one Rahkshi. I couldn't destroy the academy alone. Not directly. No, I needed to push the school's own enemies to unite agaisnt it. And I knew exactly where to begin.

That was what had brought me here, to Phantom-on-the-Water. They already hated us here, my brother had seen to that. Now it was up to me to finish what he'd started. Approaching the village from the opposite direction to the school, I snuck into a building at the back of the village, and waited....

Patience was a virtue, after all. 

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas woke, it was a strange feeling. It was not strange because he had woken, since that was what he did every time he knew something had to be done.

It was strange because for the first time in, well, ever, he woke with someone he cared for in his thoughts.

At that Sidonas got up, grabbed his things, and proceeded to leave his dorm, heading to see Recoil.

Right, get her, see if anyone else would be interested in making commerce with the Ghosts again, and head to Phantom.

When he came to Recoil's Dorm, as he remembered it from when she detained him and brought him here after waking him, he knocked gently. "Recoil? You there?" He said, with a jolly and awake tone.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

OOC: After getting over the pain of having my responses being ignored, I have decided to return and try roleplaying again. Can someone tell me what the current event is or let me join them?

IC: (As Zubarahk) The dopey rahkshi had finally been let out of the infirmary after an accident which had put him into a month long coma. "It's good to be awake!" He cheered happily as the serpentine creature ran through the hallway, accidentally touching a littered banana peel with his big foot and slipped, face planting onto the cold steel floor. "Ow... I think I chipped a tooth..." Zubarahk said as he got back up. There was a crowd of rahkshi looking at him as if he were an idiot, but that didn't faze Zuba, mainly because he was oblivious to any negative behavior his classmates displayed towards him. The grey-green rahkshi walked past them with a wave. "What class do I have today..."  Wondered the slow and sleepy rahkshi as he paused to remember. Zubarahk had terrible memory, which was only worsened after his accident, leaving him incapable of memorizing important details or his class timetable. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Root - Library

"Find h-him, st-stop him, save M-Melody."

It was a simple and elegant mission statement.

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang knelt down to help and lifted up the improvised stretcher to fly back to the Academy.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

"That sounds... good?" She didn't quite understand what the problem would be.

"Era! Kat said she would make a Kaita with us... if you would like..."

OOC: Sorry, Cuutuk, did I mention Melody is Root's damsel in distress? Your relationship is safe though, as Root doesn't stand a chance.

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person/Gym

The brothers met in from of the gym, all of them knowing what had happened when they were gone. Yet despite the two deaths that have happened, the three of were committing to the decision to fight as a single unit.

They began bringing up training dummies and began training together.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Gym ---> Halls

I passed by the three brothers on their way in, and nodded to Bullseye as a greeting. I began to roam aimlessly around the halls.

OOC: The Trinity Brothers open to spar and Alpha open for interaction.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Dodge-256

Dodge was restless. Being more martially than academically inclined, they could only read for so long before they wanted to try out what they had read. Still, there was the matter of not being fully accustomed to their new leg, so they would have to take it slow.

Walking through the halls, having switched from crutches to a cane, Dodge came across Zubarahk picking himself up off the floor. "You okay?" Dodge asked in their usual monotonous tone.

IC: Sidonas - Outside Recoil's Dorm

Sidonas, hearing her reply, said: "I'm going to see if anyone else would be interested in negotiations, meet me in the Refectory when you are ready."

And then we can get to chatting alone when this is over. Sidonas added in his head.

Then he walked off to the Refectory.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Outside Rider's Dorm

I looked at his eyes. They looked like they were impaled. I then remembered that he was the poor soul to be hit by the Rahkshi when the wall was removed. I also remembered that he had a pet, but apparently I didn't see any signs of him around.

"...Don't be so scared. I won't hurt you."

IC: Rail - Dorms

Finding no one to beat the Karz out of, and his anger dying down as a result, Rail exited the gym and went back to his room. Things had finally quieted down in that area of the school, making it the perfect opportunity to finally get some rest.

Or it would've been, if his own mind wasn't constantly tormenting him, that is.

Two Rahkshi had died today because of him. Granted, the idiots who forced their way into the gym were the ones who were truly at fault here, but he couldn't help but feel that most of the blame fell upon his shoulders. Considering that the majority of the student body had the combined intelligence equivalent to a tray of refectory slop despite them supposedly being smarter than the average Son of Makuta, he should have expected something like this to happen.

If he hadn't blocked those doors, Silencer and that other Rahkshi would still be alive.

After locking the door behind him and discarding his weapons, he punched the wall before throwing himself onto the bed. An hour of staring at the ceiling and mentally beating himself up later, and he eventually fell asleep, dreaming of what he would do if he ever got his hands on Silencer's killer.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shark / Gym: Zex' Enclosure

He swam backwards a few feet. He seemed to have some sort of misconception that water was opaque and Shark was unable to see him. Clearly foolish.

The knives were a nice touch, but ultimately fruitless. It was tough to throw them from underwater while swimming with any good speed or accuracy, and Shark batted aside the one which might have hit him. The other splashed back into the water without coming close.

By that point he was almost touching the water. He shifted into flight mode again and spun upside-down. For a moment his head touched the water and he sustained a slight shock, then he pulled up and brought his unnamed sword above (below relative to gravity) his head. His flight path would take it into Zex's if the Electricity Rahk didn't parry or dodge.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg