Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Hallways. 

"Scatter," I signed to the others, "we don't want anyone connecting the four of us or the Matoran." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Captured Matoran - Empty Dorm Wing.

The first Matoran woke up, rubbing his throbbing skull. Three others lay in the room around him, their weapons lying scattered across the floor. He lurched to his feet, shaking his companions awake. 

Together, the four Matoran picked up their weapons and cautiously opened the door, stepping out into the hallway. Seeing no one, they started walking towards the open end of the corridor, weapons raised.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Backstab (Terrain Crawler).

I didn't move, just sat there, stunned and silent. The prisoners were just meant to stay in the cell. No one had to die.... 

If this rahk had murdered one of them, he'd be getting no help from me. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: ???/Crawler

Whoever it was at the time, opened his eyes, revealing all the changing colors, stunning Alpha and all who could see, preventing anyone from helping Kat. It saw the movement and dodged out of the way of the sedative.

"NO!" it shrieked in a multitude of voices. Voices long forgotten.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

"SHUT UP!"

"STOP IT!"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Venom and Liar - Hallways

Both of the Rahkshi nodded as they exited the empty wing before each of them set off in separate directions; Liar making his way towards the gym while Venom decided to see if she could go cause some trouble in the refectory.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Captured Matoran - Hallways.

The terrified, confused Matoran found themselves in another corridor, and started walking faster, trying to find a way out.

IC: Shield
Shield watched, almost enjoying seeing Punch's pain. "Murderer." Shield spat, a single tear running down his eye.

IC: Deadeye
Deadeye had to take care of something.....
He moved to the gym, where he would train when.....ohohohoho who's this? Deadeye moved closer to the forge, drawing both his knives.

Edited by Sharkydane

OOC: Where is the entrance to the roof?

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse exited the roof. She was having a very good day, and- hold up. What was that sound? Vitesse listened closely to the faint noise. It sounded like four pairs of feet, small and- scared. They were not certainly Rahkshi, as the only small Rahk she could think of was Nightmare. And why scared? Frowning, Vitesse went to go investigate, her bow drawn.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia continued on, when he heard the sound of knives being drawn. Mortsia looked around, where he saw a Rahk, blades drawn. In his deep voice, he boomed:

"Oh, Rahkshi with knives,

Why does thy attack?

For surely at stake are lives

Yet you intend to stab one in the back."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Phogen: Curiouser and curiouser. To take that amount of interest in the school and rahkshi was unique for this character. A free staff, a cushy outing to the city, a lack of the running and hiding typical of most beings' response to their kind... Grossh wanted something. Nobody was that generous to brotherhood members, let alone the very sons and daughters of Makuta, on a simple whimsical bout of altruism. It was only a matter of time, then, until this vortixx revealed his motives. Either he would continue to milk this altruism for the sake of surveillance, or eventually garner the guts to ask directly. Both ways meant that he could be manipulated, or at least profited off of, by being interesting to Grossh.

Phogen smelled something fishy about this. But that was no matter, for, to extend the colloquial metaphor, he enjoyed seafood.

He looked to Hoto as the group climbed onto the cable car. "I hope he will be able to tell me a bit about the blade. I am afraid it is a recent acquisition and I do not know much about it."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Blade

Blade went into the refectory to eat, for he had not had a chance to finish his food last time, due to his and Kuma's Journey that quickly ended. He grabbed a Tray and a spoon, and sat down to eat.

Your not gonna eat that, are you?

Yes I am.

What if... I got nothing, just make it quick.

Now, I'm gonna make it as long as possible.

Please no. Charlie Commands it!

Not your Body, you can't do anything to stop me.

He then started eating. 

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Shock

"Guess I did. Huh." Shock thought for a moment, then said," Any bags around here? I'm thinking we could grab a bag, head into a weapons shack sneakily or something, and smuggle some weapons back. Question is, are there any guards guarding the villages?" Shock asked. "That way, we could ah, make big money and earn people's loyalty."

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Vaalku

Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Vaalku set the metal tools on the heat source, intending to make them molten weapons of combat after he had looked in the gestured direction of Mortsia. "Fancy meeting you again." He said as non-threateningly as he could. "Um, what's your name, (mortsia) this is, uh... Deadeye, I think it was? yes, he tried to kill me."

Mortsia examined the Rahkshi before him. This one was definitely violent. However, he would reserve his judgement before listening to (Deadeye), as there may be a reason to kill one. Slowly, he said "Mortsia", as to introduce himself did not require poetry. He then, in turn poetry, said,

"To take ones life

Is a true offense

So why take one via knife

If not in defense?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Vaalku

"Don't you remember the library? you tried that? I threw you into a bookshelf and you went unconscious. Plus, Rahks all over came and beat you up too. Here, now, is the worst place to fight me. In the middle of the training room, where people go to practice, where Rahks can pour on you? not very wise."

Hopefully the tool was heating up. And hopefully Mortsia would see some sense soon and help when he tackles me.

IC: Snake - Halls

With Dodge and Squid (possibly) following, I walk down the halls in search of a bringer of glory-us info.

OOC: Snakey is OFI in the general hall region :D

IC: Torch - Nynrah

"Matoran are less intelligent than most plants." I say knowledgeably. "I, luckily, am a master of 'toran Studdies. I can even write a bit of Southern Matoran Circlescript ." I continue proudly.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge shook himself, he had zoned out because his wrighter was distracted by Bionifight.  "Yes, we are here."  He summoned a chair for Rider to sit on.  "How are your eyes doing?"

IC: Booger-Hallway

Booger walked grumbling up to his room, the note was still right where he had left it.  He crumpled it up and threw it against the wall of his room.  He sat down on his bed grumbling.

IC: Melody-Refectory

Melody got up and put her tray of food away before turning to leave.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto carefully followed Phogen into the cable car and was sure to grab a railing before they started off. "I think so," she replied. "He probably knows a lot about weapons, since he makes so many of them."

IC: Shock

" Alrighty then. Cool. Probably no guards, then due to those that were on the Causeway. Now, where's my bag..." Shock said, searching all around him before realizing he didn't have anything.

Mortsia noticed the people in the corner. He said,

"I may need assistance

For this Rahkshi of madness

Who holds resistance

To pleas and Sadness."

OOC: Mortsia calling to Revenge and Rider.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Kuma

While in the gym Kuma overheard Vaalku being threatened. He walked over and spoke with unnerving calmness. "Hey, Deadeye is it? What kind of name is that anyway, do you not have any depth perception? Regardless, you are the one who should apologize for threateninng my friend and promise never to try to kill another Rahk again or you'll have at least me to fight. Oh and I suppose I'm Exhibit A for witnesses in the gym.". He turned to Vaalku. "You were helping read the tour group were you not or was I confusing you for someone else? Sorry, my memory's pretty bad after some mind reading gone wrong. Regardless my statement still stands."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Captured Matoran - Gym. 

Hearing a babble of strange voices from a room up ahead, the four Matoran approached the entrance, weapons at the ready. They rounded the corner, and....

"Rahkshi!" one of them shrieked.