Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Causeway

He raised an eyebrow as Kat picked up the unfamiliar Kraata, but said nothing. It seemed she had met a few friends while he was off in the jungles of Visorak. 

As the two made their way outside, Fang tried to give her a supporting hand. They still had a ways to go before getting to the Infirmary.

IC: Char - Hallways

She backpedaled away as Vitesse went crashing down in front of her. The flare guns nearly came out in self-preservation. But Char had no problem sitting out of something that was not her fight. If it seemed beneficial to step in, then she would, but no sooner. It was probably for the best.

IC: Shield

He began to spray himself with the paint, thinking back to what happened on Visorak. His bright white armour soon became tainted. If he was to take up Root's legacy, he would have to change himself up. He was no longer the cute sidekick, he had to grow up and become the hero. He had to make Root proud. The plant in his Kraata nudged his soft, cold skin. Seeing Root dead was the first time he ever saw anyone die. He always expected being a hero was so simple, but it wasn't. There was death, and choices, and pain. But the real heroes made the right choices, and sacrificed themselves. Root had saved them, and it was time to furfill his legacy. He remembered in the forest, where his white armour stuck out from the trees.  He had to change that. Only when he would arrive at Corpus Rahkshi people would see what he had done. His armour was now a dark gunmetal, with light blue patterns of vines on him, curving around his left eye. His hands were white, and previously blue accents were now white. He walked into the school, trudging through the hallways, looking for the armoury.

OOC: Shield open for interaction

IC; Deadeye

Deadeye arrived in the gym, spottting Legion. He approached him, excitedly.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Shark / Crawler

Sitting on his bed, Shark watched as Kat picked up Rain's prone Kraata and carried her out of the vehicle. There was a strange feeling of disappointment... No, not strange, not in the slightest. He was merely disappointed she had not been left there to die. In a way, if he had purposefully neglected to help her, he would have been responsible for her death. Well, at least now she would live to be a potential ally sometime in the future.

Because he definitely wouldn't have helped her, obviously. And he definitely was not disappointed because someone had beaten him to it.

IC: Vlad / Empty Dorm Wing

You know, it was a little weird that this guy spoke in poetry... Then again, who was he to judge? "Vell, vhat if ve rolled up zer sheets on zer bed unt used zem to bind him?" he suggested.

IC: Luci d / Causeway

As Lucid approached the Causeway the returned Crawlers came into sight. The plant guy had been on one, hadn't he? She landed and approached the school doors, asking them, "Hey, has a Rahkshi pretending to be a plant passed through here lately?"

OOC: Yes, I know that there's only one Crawler... Anyways, Lucid open for interaction at the nearest doorway to the Causeway.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Nymph (Library)

I smile oddly inside to myself. To be proved right. 

You see-

Oh, whoops.

"We'll see," I whisper. More loudly, I continue. "So, what variation are you?" I look around for a book on Kraata powers. "I can't imagine there'd be too many of any one type in this school, considering how many possible powers there are."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Luci d / Causeway

Lucid jumped. "I'm a Rahkshi disguised as a plant?" she asked the doors in disbelief. "No, I think you've got it wrong. Thanks anyways though."

Sighing, she turned to the gunmetal Rahkshi who had come up behind her. "These doors. They have good intentions, but sometimes they're a few knives short of an archway, you know?" She shook her head. "Anyways, have you seen a Rahkshi disguised as a plant?"

IC: Shock

"Sounds good. And... Breakfast is ready!" Shock said. He liked meat fairly rare, and he started eating it.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia nodded. That could work. He started rolling up sheets.

IC: Draco

Draco dodged the arrow. He then let out a roar that could probably be heard around the school, and charged Vitesse.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse leaped to the side, taking her long knives out. "Is that it?" She taunted.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare had never cooked before, so he Started Eating the bird when Shocks Rat was ready, It Tasted So Much better than normal Refectory Slop, and Quickly the Bird was no more.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Shield

Shield turned round to Lucid. He looked her up and down. She wasn't a wicked temptress. She was but an oracle, gifted with the visions of the future. It wasn't her fault. "I-I...I'm sorry." Shield said, sighing. "It's just...he was my only friend....and now he's gone. Forever."

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare Picked back up his new Disk Launcher, and loaded one Disk, "Jes I em." He responded, Making Sure he had both of His Knives on his Feet, The disk is Mightier than the Staff. He Went back into the Cave, hid his staff under a rock, and came back out. "Now I am."

IC Mar'jik:

Nervously watching the fight, Mar'jik grasped Tarakava tighter.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Lucid / Causeway

Lucid frowned sympathetically, sadness in her eyes. Poor kid... poor Root. "I... I'm sorry too," she said to him. "That he's gone. He was a good Rahkshi... nice to plants... I would have liked to see him again. But for one such as him, there will be a place on the other side of the stars, beyond the realm of living comprehension." She gave Shield a weak smile. "And you know... if you need a friend... I'll be one. And I bet Jorflaz will too." She glanced at the imaginary Jorflaz, who nodded his agreement.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik saw somerahk pointing a staff at his scar. He dodged, but the speed and effort brought him to the floor in pain. "Hey, who the karz are you?"

OoC: We finally find Palma!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

Sidonas, saddened, slightly depressed, and beating himself up on the whole situation, left the Crawler without a word and went to his Dorm, going to think.

Why can't I do anything right?

IC: Haken - Refectory

"So, where next?" He asked Doubt.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"Okay," Lucid said, trying her best to return the small smile. "I think... I might head over there to check some stuff out, too."

It was clear in her failure to accurately predict the tragedy that she had much yet to learn in the ways of the wisdom of the stars. Perhaps she could prepare herself so that she would see the warning signs before disaster struck next time. So she followed after Shield towards the Library, apparently surprisingly sane at the moment.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Phogen: Hoping the small bow of gratitude was enough to demonstrate thanks to Grossh, who was rapidly becoming a source of delight in all his mercantile intrigue, Phogen was satisfied with riding the transport in silence, brooding on how to best deal with Corpus. Many things had changed, no doubt. Phogen was included in that number.

The best course of action, it would seem, is adaptability. No more reliance on reputation and past favors. At least none prior to the disappearence. Starting fresh was in order. Plenty of new faces to find, examine, perhaps bend to the right path, snap in half... Or, as repugnant as it may be, become friends.

The desire to shudder was only barely surpressed. Something had gone horribly wrong in Phogen. The rahkshi had started admitting that emotions were more than just measuring tools of mental wellness and tools that made manipulation easier. At it was unnerving in the extreme. Still, to reject them now would be yet more unnerving, so this discomfort would have to be looked after.

Besides, it was not like Phogen grew something as trite as compassion or heroism. At least not the selfless kind. Ruthlessness and calculation were still the bread and butter of this rahkshi. Nothing would change that.

Still.... There was something to be said for a beautiful vista and a friend being close at hand.

Old Phogen never would have admitted that.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Fog:

Fog stumbled into the Infirmary, collapsing on a bed.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Grim:

They huffed. Fools, the lot of them. Not a single one was worth their weight in antidermis.

Except perhaps the one remaining in the strange vehicle. He, too, had a predator's eyes. As well as the predator's tools. Grim was not one for self modification beyond additional armor, Rahkshi were already perfect weapons.

They had to admit, however, that this Rahkshi had made art of himself. The bladed fins on the joints were masterful. And the sword he wielded was suited not only to slicing, but crushing as well with its enormity.

A faint smile played Grim's lips. Finally, someone who was not a fool in this place.

They strode out to the vehicle, staring at the large one.

"Hail."

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Shark / Crawler

Most everyone had made their way out of the Crawler. At last Shark stood. The combination of level increase and simple duration had flushed most of the poison from his body, and he was able to stand, walk even, without too much difficulty. Still, his back could use tending to before it got any worse. And he really had to get his unnamed sword sharpened, and his left fin. But hey, he still had Faithful at least.

He came to the door, looking down at the newcomer (to the school as well as the transport, it would seem, and Shark was rarely wrong in these assessments) without emotion. This one had a look of no-nonsense about them. Had he a challenger? Preferably not... Leaning slightly on his enormous sword in a way that appeared more a casual stance than an aid in balance, he replied evenly, "Greetings, newcomer."

IC: Fang - Infirmary

As Kat found a bed, Fang decided to wait nearby. His gaze alternated between her and the Kraata she had carried in. At last, he couldn't bear it any longer. "So... you know this Kraata?" he asked.

IC: Char - Hallways to Library

Char squeaked as the stray hammer passed just in front of her face. This fight was getting a little too close for comfort. She looked to the others. "You know, maybe I'll go look for your friend. No one has checked the library, right? Right." 

She ran off without waiting for a response, eager to get away from this risky place. Of course, she had no intention of looking for a Rahkshi of Teleportation, but if one happened to fall into her lap there, she wouldn't mind.

The library was one of the few other rooms she had seen before wandering into the dormitories, and it had immediately stuck out to her with all of its shelves piled high with books. She wandered among the shelves, wondering if there was anything she would want to read. Or some people to watch. She heard a small conversation going on in the next aisle over. Something about friends. How touching. Friendship was always fun to exploit.

Her hand rested on one of the shelves for a moment, testing its strength. And then she hauled herself up, easily climbing hand over hand, intent on reaching the top. No one would bother to look up, and she could hear better from up there anyway.