Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Dakilik

Sure about this, buddy? It's quite a risk.

Neh, let's do it. And hey, who are you?

Your inner voice.

Huh, how 'bout that.

Dakilik braced himself, then reached up and grabbed the hammer. The force ripped his arm out of its socket (it still stayed on, thankfully) but he used his Sonics powers to vibrate the hammer, sending it flying back. He picked himself off the ground, and struggled to brace himself.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Snake - Library

"Oh, hey..." What was this guy's name? 'Corpse-Eye' or somethin'. Wasn't he psychotic? Can't remember. Anyway, I'm not in a mood to get in a fight...not that I ever was. How did I always manage to stay out of trouble in those days? Well, teleportation helped, I guess. It seems like so long ago that Atarangi sent me here...I can still recall pulling that prank in this very spot soon after I arrived, and Exxan raging at me for breaking up his perfect silence. I laugh internally - everyone's changed a lot over their time here. I've still yet to see him and the other members of "the Cabal", and it'll be...interestin' to say the least. It seems so long ago that it all happened, the Assassination Assignment and all. It was all a lot more simple back then.

I realise Kill-Vision's still lookin' at me, so I say: "Nothing much...I'm just getting re-adjusted to the world."

IC: Torch - Nynrah

Now I'm no tactician, but even can tell that shoutin' ya head off will only attract more of the Little People.

"Shut it!" I say. "Better plan: lets flatten this village and get out!" The rest of the hut collapses around me, sparks and embers cascading onto my armour.

IC: Raith - Library

I eventually find Nymph...he's sitting, another rahk talking to him...

It would be easier if the other person could leave, but I can't just cut them down like I might have done in the old days. Ignoring them, I try to make eye contact with Nymph. "It's really OK, whatever you're worried about...this place is safe," I notice the fighting at the other end of the vast room. "From being persecuted about what you are like." Not technically true, but I have observed that it is alright or even nobble to lie if it is for a good cause, which still puzzles me.

Kathok

IC: Shock

"Right! Grab weapons and burn the place down!" Shock yelled. He ran and picked up: a Zamor launcher with some extra spheres, several Kanoka disks, and a disk launcher. "Let's blow this place!" Shock yelled. But it would be fun to murder them all, a voice said in his head. I would prefer to have a life, you unless kanohi, he shot back.

IC: Draco

Draco had the hammer go back a few feet. He could not turn his back, as that would promote him getting stabbed in the back. So, he unsheathed his swords. "That's it?" He shouted. He started walking towards his foe. He then sliced with both swords at Daklik.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse was approaching (Illusive) when... A roar echoed through the halls. Why did that sound so... Familiar? Vitesse shuddered, then continued.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Dakilik grabbed the thickest book he could find behind him and threw it in front of him, getting hit by the blades. "That wasn't a very novel idea." he laughed painfully. Now that he was stronger, he stood up, played a deafening roar from his guitar, and hobbled out of the library, using his axe-tar as a crutch.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Sidonas - Visorak Coast

Sidonas landed on the beach, using his arm to balance the stretcher on his side. He helped Fang move her into the Crawler, set her down gently, then looked out into the island. "Perhaps we should send someone out to get Exxan." Sidonas said.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Coward." Draco said. He could barely hear anything now. Grumbling, he picked up his hammer. He then noticed another fight was about to break out. Ignoring it, he went out. Which way to the infirmary? He thought to himself. He reclined into flight mode and picked a direction.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

Sidonas turned to Shield and spoke. "She suffered some injuries due to a Kahgarak we neutralized, but her wounds are nothing fatal to my knowledge. Name's Sidonas, and you are..?" Sidonas extended his right hand.

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

"Illusion Rahk. Say, you were apart of the other scouting party for Doublecross yes? How're you holding up?" Sidonas looked at Kat again. The whole situation was awful. Someone who he could consider a friend was beat up like this, Recoil was in a far worse state. What was next?

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

With Kat being looked after, Fang found a bed nearby to keep an eye on things. He stared at the unfamiliar Rahkshi that approached her, trying to determine who he was.

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

Fang froze at Kat's words, but only for a moment. Then he stepped up to her side and gave all present a hard stare. "She needs rest," he said. "Leave her be."

Sidonas didn't know how to respond when he heard of Root's death. He had told the fellow to not go out without a plan, why had he not listened? He put a hand on Shield's shoulder. "I..I'm sorry to hear that. This whole assignment has gone to Karz.. Hey, why don't you go take a seat. Kat will be alright. You enjoy gadgetry much?" Sidonas really had no words he could say to try and help the Rahk before him. But he would try.

Sidonas took a seat next to Shield. "It's an awful day for everyone.. I don't know how many we lost, and I look at those who are still breathing, those who aren't in the best condition. What was the point of all of this? To hone our skills?" Sidonas scoffed, slowly getting angry. "Yeah, like anyone gained anything out of this. So many are dead, people we care about either weak and beaten or no longer with us. Did we accomplish anything today? Was there any success here? Nothing that I know of. I've gained the trust of none or done anything beneficial to the point where someone would care.. What am I? My inventions are all failures, I'm considered nothing but a useless theif by most.." Sidonas got up and started to pace around, obviously frustrated with himself. "I have no friends but one, and she is burned and unconscious. When someone tried to kill me I was inept at fighting them and ran like a coward. Is that what I am? Am I just an untrustworthy thieving coward with no usefulness at all? What have I done to help anyone? Maybe Recoil will get along fine without me, I've done nothing to mean anything to anyone after all, especially her.." Suddenly Sidonas' anger and frustration at himself turned more towards sadness and beating himself up. He walked over to the beach, and looked at the water. "I'm a failure, aren't I..?" Was all the saddened inventor said.

IC: Eps

Eps activated his density control powers after the first hit, taking all of the hammering. His head began to feel woozy, but he took the hits, coming closer and closer to passing out.

IC: Venom - Hallways

Venom kept up her attack, pushing her leg against the floor in an attempt to roll on top of him as she did so. She could feel the blood from the cuts on her hand beginning to drip its way down the rest of her arm, but because she was still in the process of releasing all of her pent up anger, she simply lacked the will to care.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Vitesse stood next to Illusive. "I suppose you are getting some entertainment out of this?" Vitesse asks, cautiously.

Where the karz am I? Draco thought. Great. He was lost. Maybe it's... This wayholdthephoneright there. Draco saw an argument occurring between four Rahkshi. One was... Density Control. Draco reached for his hammer, before realizing that this was not Vitesse. Well, maybe they knew something of her.

OOC: They being Revenge, Char, Mar'jik, and Mangaia.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Illusive.

I, of course, said nothing, just giving a wry smile. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Taking the smile as a yes, Vitesse turned her attention back to the action. A battle between a density control Rahk, and what appeared to be an electric Rahk. But this was not Shock. this one was far more skilled. The other, she did not know.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Venom released her hold on her now unconcious opponent before returning to her feet and retrieving all of her weapons and spying Illusive and his new "friend" out of the corner of her eye.

"You should know that he's not exactly one for talking," she said, nudging the Rahkshi's side with her foot in order to make sure that he wasn't getting up. "So if you don't know sign language, don't expect to be getting much out of him."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Char - Hallways

Out of the corner of her eye, Char caught a strange Rahkshi coming closer. His hand was reaching for the hammer, but stopped. Strange.

"You... ah... you need something, buddy?" she called down to the Rahk.

OOC: Char addressing Draco

The newly-crippled Dakilik hobbled to the infirmary, spotting both Vaalku and Draco there. 

Great, these guys again.

Shut up, will you?

Dakilik nodded to Vaalku, giving the one who crippled him a frostbitten shoulder.

"Hey, know where a Rahk can get healed around here?" he asked his fellow broken Rahk.

Vitesse nodded. That made sense. Unfortunately, she did not know sign language, so she couldn't speak with the Rahk. Vitesse decided it would be rude to mention it any further. Vitesse looked at the Rahkshi now unconscious. "What's the deal with him?"

"Only where somebody is. Do you know of a Vitesse, by any chance?" Draco said. He was pretty sure that this little one saw him reach for his hammer, so the kind ruse may not work on this one. He prepared himself mentally, in case things went horribly wrong.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: Making this quick.

IC: Punch and Alpha/Crawler

They went in.

Punch put Stronghold gently down.

"I've got you friend." he mumbled. "It would be a shame if both you and Toxin lost access to both your suits..."

Alpha dropped off his suit hoping that it may be repaired. She went to Fang and Kat.

"Apparently Punch killed Root?" she whispered to the two. "Yet he seems...different. And his rage...what was that about?" 

IC: Char - Hallways

She looked the new Rahk over, from his wings to his talons. He had his hand on his weapon walking up. Whatever he wanted with Vitesse, it wasn't good.

The only question was, would it be better to turn her in, or save her? The group around Char seemed familiar with Vitesse, so saving her would probably earn her more allies. But this fellow over here seemed like a good one to have at your side, provided he didn't stab you in the back. She knew the type.

Char put on her most sincere confused face and sighed, "No, I haven't met a Vitesse. I only just got here today. But if I see her, I'll be sure to tell her you were looking for her. What's your name again?"

IC Clockwork:

Bent over a workbench, his smaller fingers delicately holding a pair of tweezers in one hand, and a tiny vessal of oil with an even tinier spout, Clockwork squinted at the mechanism laid out before him. Pulling a high-power magnification lense on a stand over the piece of machinery, he carefully pushed a spring into place, moistening it with a tiny drop of oil before fastening it in place with an almost microscopic screw. Putting the tweezers down and pushing the lens back, he clicked a metal lever into place in the mechanism. Finally, he thought, as he grabbed a carefully assembled coverplate and screwed it into place on the trigger mechanism. Carefully, as if fondling a Glowfish, he slid the piece into place on the body of the launcher and aligned the screws and levers. Then he fastened the part with screws. Turning the launcher upside-down, he began to work on the next part of the device.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Oh, you know," she said as she shrugged. "Just another newbie who thought he was tougher than he actually was. No big deal."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Sidonas had to calm himself down. He sat on the beach, taking deep breaths, he closed his eyes and listened to the waves. "That's it. Think rationally, correct yourself." He said to himself occasionally. Soon Sidonas began to talk it out with himself. "Alright. Recoil is going to be alright, I need to realize that. Calling myself a failure? I do not recall any failed inventions, just some I need to adjust. Get a hold of yourself.." After some time on the beach in a sort of calming meditation, Sidonas walked back to the Crawler, went over to where Recoil laid, and continued to keep a watch on her like he had done earlier.