Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shock

Wow. That was quick, Shock thought. Unfortunately, the building would not offer much cover from view, so Shock was not really surprised when a Kanoka Disk of Freezing came hurtling at him. "Burn the next building!" Shock shouted, as he ducked. The Kanoka went over him. They were strong, but strong enough for ten matoran? This could be difficult. Shock quickly ran to the next building for cover.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

Sidonas followed Fang, thinking about what they might encounter besides the usual Visorak. The screeching sounded angry and possibly from a larger Visorak than the normal sized ones. "Kahgarak most likely?" He asked himself. His suspicions would soon be proven..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Venom - Hallways

"Is that so...?" she said, smiling as she turned around and began heading back down the hallway... only to suddenly pivot on her foot and whip a throwing knife directly at his chest.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia tried to listen in to the conversation at hand, but to no avail. He shook his head. Why did they have to whisper?

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse walked in the gym, preparing her usual setup: 20 stone dummies. She started firing rapidly arrows, nailing the dummies and shattering them.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Venom dodged the first disk easily, the second slightly grazing her left arm as she readied her polearm and swatted the third right out of the air with its blade.

"Looks like you've got some meat on that Kraata of yours after all," she said as she began closing the distance between them and thrusted her weapon towards his side.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Vaalku

Wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind

Well, more than halfway done with this. Details would be easy enough, he'd just shock and darken the metal in areas till it showed a picture or diagram he wanted.  Good thing he had designed holes in the metal beforehand for the metallic strings. Still... How would he tune this?

Wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind

Probably untie the end(hard), tighten or loosen the string that was twisted, tie it up again, and repeat. At least it was quiet in the library this time.

While the Rahkshi of Density Control was busy being full of himeslf and taunting her, Venom had already pulled her polearm back towards her and was in the process of delivering a brutal roundhouse kick towards the side of his neck in an attempt to send him reeling into the floor. Just because he was now nearly impervious to her attacks, that didn't necessarily mean that a brief date with the living rock beneath their feet wouldn't ring his bell.

"Hardly."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Venom leaned to the side as the first disk flew harmlessly past her head, but hissed angrily as the second left a rather nasty gash in her side. Seeing fluid leaking out the wound in her armor, she quickly drew a second throwing knife and flung it from her hand, aiming to at least temporarily disable the launcher in order to prevent any more disk-related injuries as she continued her approach.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Illusive.

I watched Venom fight the noob, not making any move to intervene or interfere. I was curious to see if her past boasts had just been empty words, or if she had the skill to back it up. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge couldn't seem to find a net.  He noticed Vitesse was here and he walked over to her.  "Could I have a word with you?"

IC: Melody-Hallway

Melody continued to wander through the halls, all alone.  She saw (Mangai) and immediately looked at the ground.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Raith - Halls

Er..."Right this way to the Infimary..." I say. At least he doesn't seem to have heard of me...

IC: Torch - Nynrah

I turn and--

--aw, there's a cute little matoran standing there. He's shaking, so he must be really excited or something, I dunno...I mean, he doesn't look all that happy, but I'm not too good at reading the Little People's expressions. "Aw, who's a little cutie?" I ask him kindly, while water seems to be trickling out of his eyes. That can't be right...

Whoomph.

"All better." I say absent-mindedly as the bulk of mangled metal and charred flesh falls to the ground. He's in a better place, now.

Kathok

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse was about to fire her last shot, when she heard Revenge. Putting down her bow, she nodded. "What is it?"

IC: Shock

A Matoran came around the corner, brandishing a sword. Letting out an unearthly screech equivalent to the call of a pterodactyl, he swung his sword quickly at the matoran's neck. The Matoran surprisingly blocked it. Bad move. Shock let his power flow through the sword, stunning him. Shock then grabbed the Matoran's arm, then kicked the Matoran in the chest, full force. The matoran would fin that he had a lack of arms when he hit the building. Shock then ran over. The Matoran looked unconscious or dead, and sad. Can't have that, Shock thought, as he dipped a finger in the blood. He then drew a smiley face on the Matoran. Much better.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Mar'jik:

Turning his attention to the Matoran who was hiding in teh storage room, he walked off down the hall, making sure that his footfalls could be heard. Then he turned and stealthily snuck behind the end of the hall, watching the door to the closet.

IC Kakarahk:

Jogging at a speed that most Rahks would call a sprint, Kakarahk went towards the gym. He should probably find out about this place's layout.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Kakarahk: 

Skidding to avoud the two Rahks conversing, Kakarahk ran into the Gym, skidding to a halt.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungle (Team Backstab)

Some... thing came into sight in front of them. It was huge, and was knocking down the forest like a group of twigs. Fang's flight slowed for a moment as he gawked at the sheer size of the Kahgarak. He almost didn't even notice the flash of red perched upon its nose.

And then he did. Fang charged forward without a thought for plans or safety.

IC: Char - Hallways

She turned a corner on her self-guided tour to watch a suspicious looking Rahkshi of Mind Reading walk away from a closet, only to stare intently at the door. If he was trying to hide from his companions still waiting by it, he was doing a terrible job of it.

Char tapped the Rahk on the shoulder and whispered, "What are you doing?"

OOC: Char talking to Mar'jik

Edited by Click

IC: Revenge-Gym

"I suppose, Ku- Mangai has already volunteered to keep a watch on things from over on the island Nynrah.  I was going to set up an investigation into any Rahkshi that seem suspicious.  My current theory is that these Matoran were kidnapped, and even if they weren't there have been a few Rahkshi intentionally murdering the Matoran that I am hopping to catch.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik jumped. He turned around, and in a rather annoyed tone whispered back, "Trying to catch a Matoran without hurting him."

IC: Char - Hallways

"There's another one?!" she gasped softly. She took another look down the hall and raised an eyebrow at the others still standing there. "I think you would have better luck if you got your friends to be quieter."

IC: Matoran - Storage Closet. 

He could hear the monsters outside, chattering away in their vile bestial tongue. They were coming for him, he was sure of it. He pushed himself further back agaisnt the wall, teeth chattering, heart hammering agaisnt his ribs....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Palma nodded at Vlad and Xara.

"The two of you then. Go now, get him clear of Corpus Rahkshi."

IC: "Your armour is red. I realise that you have no context for what 'red' is, but..." Grossh shrugged, "I'm trying to reach out here. Normally I just bribe people, this is sort of new ground."

IC: The problem with trying to pour fear into a Kahgarak, as Kat was about to find out, was the difference in size. She was making the spider queen afraid of her, yes, but she was still the relative size of a wasp. And people do not run from wasps.

They swat them.

The Kahgarak swung its head through the tree-line, using the branches and clinging vines as the world's largest comb to brush off the terrible creature on its eye

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village - Jungle).

"Karz...." I cursed, seeing the Kahgarak continue its attack against Kat, "You two stay here, get everyone out," I told Alpha and Era, "I'm going to go save Kat from herself." I took to the air, flying in close to the spider and firing a blast of air towards its injured eye, hoping the pain would be enough to distract it. 

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"No offence, but I don't know or trust this guy...." I looked the other rahk up and down, "....he's kinda creepy."