Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Mangai

"What do you mean should? Do you mean probably will or are they talking some nonsense about putting one 'out of his misery?'. And someone has to take them back to the island. They won't know I'm there until I find one I can trust and then let him figure out how and whether to tell the others. I'll keep in touch. We can work together on the investigation, I could check into things over there."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

Fang's entire preparations consisted of forcing himself to his feet and snatching up Venom. That tiny nick in the blade was incredibly distracting, but there was nothing to be done for it now. 

He followed Sidonas out. The only answer he gave to the question was a quiet sigh. No, he wasn't ready to crush Visorak. He stopped just inside the doorway and took a longing look back to the boosters Kat had offered. He might need them this time. In a few quick steps, he picked one out, stabbed it home, and was back out the door feeling just a little better. If only the rest of this mission was going to be this easy.

As they walked into the forest, Fang asked, "Do you have a plan to distract them? Preferably something that won't get us both killed?"

OOC: Would it be okay to add some IC training sessions for Hunter to some of my Mangai posts until Hunter is sent to Corpus or should I wait till he arrived to start using and developing him?

OOC: I'd prefer if you only RPed with characters who are actually at Corpus Rahkshi. Its what the game's named for, after all

IC: "As would I, but I would also like to get this dealt with before Tridax returns. I am not sure how he would handle this matter, but he may decide to simply vanish the Matoran and sweep the matter under the rug."

Palma stopped her efforts a moment to look at Xara.

"The one with the damaged legs may be fit enough to move. It might be worth trying to get him to a safer location. I'll have no choice but to give him up if Tridax asks me to."

IC: "I hadn't heard of Rahkshi armour being modified from the get go like that." Grossh thought for a moment, "Though in retrospect I hadn't really heard of Rahkshi armour being modified at all until our new neighbours set up shop."

He looked over at Hoto.

"Yours, I think, are equally extensive. Were those instruments you wear to compensate for your sight of your own design?"

OOC: I think he was told what Hoto's clickers were for, not entirely sure though...

IC: The Kahgarak's chitinous hide was no defence against Kat's fear powers, as they flowed through the great queen's synapses. Immediately, every threat was enhanced a thousand fold. Every Rahkshi was a screeching demon from the Zone of Darkness, every shadow concealed a lurking threat, every gust of wind an enemy flashing by out of view. The great beast start flailing wildly around, hooked pincers decapitating trees like scythes, jagged feet crushing and hacking at anything they stamped on. Ot only got worse when Exxan's dagger struck the spider in the eye, blinding it, hurting it.

It started stomping back through the jungle below, fear and pain driving it to seek the safety of its lair in the mountains. The Visorak beneath scattered, fleeing in all directions to avoid being stepped on. Some tried following their queen, but they couldn't quite keep up, a black tail trailing behind a golden comet

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

It took me a moment to realise what exactly Palma was saying. "Are you serious?" my voice came out in a low hiss, "You want me to go behind Tridax's back and smuggle the Matoran out of here?"

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

"Yes!" I couldn't stop myself from cheering, "Come on, let's get these guys out of here." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha/Village

She went to work freeing Sanu.

IC: Punch+Counterpunch+Uppercut/Village

Punch took control.

"Stronghold!"

Stronghold himself was pretty heavy, and it took Punch a while to get him out. Stronghold's suit itself was unscathed due to the skinmail, the Kraata however was bruised and barely breathing. But Punch was relieved to see him alive.

"We'll get you home Stronghold. We'll get you home."

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

I landed in among the ruins with the others, having heard the Visorak scattering. "We did it!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Raith - Halls

He seems to just be staring so...um...

"Right this way to the Infirmary..." I say with brittle cheerfulness.

IC: Torch - Nynrah

OK, it looks like the matoran's got a big shooty-explosiony-thing, accordin' to Shock. We better find another hut. 

I quietly make my way over to another hut...this one seems unoccupied. Bor-ing.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Nymph

do you see now why you're rubbish at talking to all of these fools

no

you are such an idiot

you didnt even ask her her name

um

oops

are you meant to do that?

i am facepalming so hard that my forehead actually hurts right now

I follow, and, awkwardly I ask, "Um. So, what's your n-name?"

what the actual karzahni i thought i told you not to talk to people

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Shock

Shock face palmed. He then hissed, "that meant burn the building..." Shock looked back in the hut. The matoran was not in sight. Wait... He was at the opposite wall. Okay, good. "I really wish I had some sort of rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty." He mumbled.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse exited her dorm, then started for the gym.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia stood off to the side, watching Palma and the other Rahk talk.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Kat:

Barely hanging on to the great spider, I managed to shout out as I grabbed ahold with both hands, pain still stabbing my brain from the fingers of my right hand.

"I've got this one!"

Still hanging on to the head, I jammed the tip of my foot into the queens remaining eye.

IC: Shock

Shock yelped, and took a step back to avoid 3rd degree burns. Oh, the magnificence! He thought. He heard the shouting of the matoran, though no cries of anguish. Taking out his sword, he prepared for the matoran that would surely come upon them. "Guard your six... Or is it nine? I can never keep track of how long the days are... Just look out for matoran coming on that side!" Shock yelled over the fire.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Forest

Sidonas replied as he kept walking and facing forward. "Short version or long detailed version of the plan? Also Fang, it involves the survival of us both. Worst case scenario includes my death, but chances are slim according to calculations made by yours truly."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungle (Team Backstab)

"Which ever version tells me what I need to know," he sighed wearily.

He could hear the Kahgarak's shrieks in the distance, the thundering of its footsteps. Was it just his imagination, or was the noise getting closer?

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

As Phogen and Grossh talked, Hoto was content to just sit and listen. She hadn't heard the explanation surrounding Phogen's armor, and she found it interesting at least, even if the changes were too subtle for her to notice.

And then Grossh turned his attentions on her. She didn't realize he was talking to her for a moment, which only made her answer more flustered. "Oh... no, a-another Rahkshi put them on. He... he saw how I was starting to learn to use sound and... he put something t-together to make it... easier for me."

It hadn't been easy, but it was far better than what little she had before.

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

"OK. Two ways we can handle this: I lure the Visorak into the tunnel via my illusion powers and you collapse it when most of them are inside. Those that remain will dig through. Either they will find their way to the Crawler, and we will have to deal with them accordingly via the cordak blaster, or they might head another direction and our friends and those they rescued will have an easy path back to the Crawler." Sidonas looked around, he heard screeching. Were Visorak on their way? He didn't know.

"The other plan involves the same methods as to taking care of most of our bug problems, except for we go in, get everyone who would need to use the Visorak's path, and bring them with us. Once we're all on the safe side of the tunnel, we collapse it and get all of us the Karz out of here. I can lure and distract them, but I need you to bring it down when myself or the others in the case of a large evacuation. Don't know who exactly is on the rescue mission but I have a good guess, and we'll need them if things don't go according to plan."

He thought over the options. "Very well. You do make a good argument for the second option. Let's hope we can recover the others before the Visorak get too near."

He folded up into flight position. It would be faster than walking all the way through the forest.

IC: "Look, if Tridax is allowed to do what he wants in this situation, he'll just make everything disappear. The mysterious invasion of the Matoran will be a string of rumours, nothing more. And to resolve everything as quickly as possible he'll just vanish the Matoran, living or dead. So, since you want answers and I want answers we need the one living Matoran we have to be somewhere safe and sound and out of Tridax's reach."

She turned her efforts back to the one with the broken neck.

"I can't hide him. All Tridax has to do is demand I tell him where to find our survivor and I'll have no choice but to obey. It has to be you, or Vlad, or one of the others who know whats going on exactly, because you've got the choice to lie. Those are the options: hide the Matoran yourself, or have Tridax hide him in a more permanent manner."

IC: The Rahkshi toes, large as they were, were not sharp enough to be as damaging as a dagger or knife. The Kahgarak was forced to squint, but kept its sight. The burst of pain caused it to stop suddenly, halting its mad flight from Farsholt. Kat was going to need to hold on very tight indeed to avoid being flung right off the giant spider's spiny head...

IC: "A shame you have no input in designing your own appearance," Grossh said to Hoto, "I always felt it more fitting to show to your friends and enemies what you wish them to see rather than how others wish you to be seen. If there is any part of your sonic system you feel could be improved though, do not hesitate to ask."

OOC: Bah, had fuller versions of these mostly written up, but autosave didn't kick in after an accidental refresh, so had to type them up again as best I could remember. Bah again...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

Luckily or unluckily, I managed to keep my grip for the time being, still pouring out the Fear.

I quickly did a one eighty, orienting my head within the queens vision, holding onto the eyebrow like protrusions on the carapace.

"Hey there! I'm here to beat the Karz out of you! Or to accept your unconditional surrender to me. Your choice, really."

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

What Palma was asking was just... madness. Practically suicide. It went against everything the Makuta would want, everything Rahkshi had ever stood for.

But then, he was a Rahkshi who couldn't stand darkness, who tried not to use his powers, who liked Matoran. He stood against everything Rahkshi ever had, and probably always would. And plus... If he didn't risk his own life, he risked the Matoran's. He couldn't do that, not after his failure to save that other from that miniscule moron's mace... So he steeled himself a moment against the possibility of facing Tridax' wrath and stepped forward dramatically, declaring, "Zen I will hide zis Matoran." Maybe Revenge and whatever network of friends he had would even help out.

But if they didn't, Vlad had decided in this and preceding moments that he would go it alone, to every possible extreme to keep the poor soul safe.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

I took a deep breath, thinking things over, "Okay," I exhaled, "I'll do it." 

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village). 

"Kat, you idiot," I hissed, watching her continue her attack against the fleeing spider. "Oh no...." abruptly, the Kahgarak stopped running. What in the karz had she done? 

IC Vaalku

Crawling to the library door, Vaalku straightened himself up to a standing position. Ever since the fight with Deadeye, he had an urge to push forward through anything in the world, but it was leaving him. So, too, was that burst of stamina that helped him get around so quick. After the harp, he would need a new, fast form of transportation before he gave out altogether.

He made his way to a seat and pulled a book from the shelves so racked with age the cover was missing. Luckily, the fibers that were constructed to hold the back on were still there, and hopefully long enough to make harp strings out of.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik stood near the blockaded door that the Matoran had hidden in, glaring at Mangai. He was about to start yelling at him, before he suddenly thought of something. "Hey, whatsyername with teh launcher. Can I borrow that?", he asked Revenge.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Visorak

"Finally, someone appreciates my plans." Sidonas muttred as he folded into flight position despite the broken arm and flew off, following Fang.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto's head fell, and she nervously shifted in her seat. "I... I wouldn't know," she mumbled. "I don't... know what others see. I don't even know what color my armor is." She sighed and rubbed at her paint.

"But... thanks for the offer."

They flew low over the treetops, hopefully low enough to avoid the Venom Flyers and the other nasty creatures of Visorak. It wasn't difficult to find where the rescue team had gone. Fang just flew straight towards the enraged screeching of the Kahgarak, knowing very well who would be behind it.

IC: Rider

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Rider said, hugging Claws.

IC: Eps

Eps landed at the Causeway, finally arriving in this place. They say Omega went here. They say he DIED here. "Pathetic." He said to himself. "Most likely got himself into a fight he couldn't win." Eps looked around. He needed to see what he was competing with in terms of students. He walked in to the academy, and began to look at the different students.

OOC: Eps open for interaction.

IC: Venom - Hallways

Having been unable to find any trouble worth causing in the refectory, Venom began wandering the hallways, seeking out Rahkshi who she thought would be worthy enough to fight her.

OOC: Venom open for interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Taking that as the most literal sense of the word, Dane. Oh, and Venom is actually painted in the colors of a Rahkshi of Electricity.

Venom glanced back towards the hooded Rahkshi who had just bumped into her, making note of his color scheme as he apparently did the same.

Density Control, huh? Should be fun...

"You should really watch where you're going," she said without a hint of emotion. "Most of the students around here will outright attack someone just for looking at them funny."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Especially once they catch wind of there being fresh meat walking around the halls," she continued.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Torch - Nynrah

I don't answer.

I just keep burning

burning the building

to the ground

until there's nothin' left

nothin' left at all

IC: Raith - Halls

Ah...now this was the moment of truth...or, more to the point, the moment of lies - I just couldn't let this ra-- Nymph find out who I was just yet. 

You'll have to tell him at some point...

Come on, I think, frantically searching my mind, I used to base my entire existence on lies, and now I can't find a suitable one.

But maybe that's good. Maybe that shows that I've changed...

"I'm...Sharp." I reply awkwardly: it's a persona I used many a time when visiting Nynrah.

Edited by 000

Kathok