Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen: The newest Rahkshi in Grossh's home cooed out in that strange voice "It is a pleasure an honor, master Grossh. I hear you are a fellow appreciator of fine and exotic weapons?" Her vocal infection was unidentifiable, but his body language was clear. Cool, confident, refined to a razor edge, and otherwise unreadable.
  • Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: A Visorak cocoon was not some fruit or berry that could be so lightly dislodged from the stem and roots that held it one it was ripe, and even if they were, then in Sanu's case he was no done yet. His plan currently relied too much on simple luck to do his work for him, he'd have to take his fate into his own hands if he wanted to be free.

Stronghold might have been able to help, but he was currently realising the really big problem with trying to fight Visorak: No matter how many you killed, there were always more Visorak. Throwing the cocoon had slowed a handful of them down, snaring in them in their own webbing, but reinforcements were arriving by the dozens. He couldn't dodge forever...

Kat was in danger of learning a similar lesson to Stronghold. Her sudden aerial strike had cut a swathe through the mass of spiders, but now they knew they were under attack and were furious about it. Screeching filled the air almost as much as the bright swirls of Rhotuka as the retaliated the only way they knew how

"Smoke and flame in an enclosed area, one that's often underwater so has to be sealed shut?" Suvak raised an eyebrow at Sidonas' mutterings. He only had the one so it just made him look surprised. "Not a good idea. But back to the task at hand. Ideally we need to find some way of luring them into the tunnels of the Low Way around Farsholt. Then we might be able to collapse the entrance there and cut the bulk of them off. Even the odds a bit for the rescue team. The bugs'll break through or find another path eventually but it'll take them time, which our troops can use."

IC: "Um, put bluntly? No."

Palma didn't turn to look at Revenge, trying to maintain her focus on her two patients. 

"I don't think this one will ever walk again no matter how well I can repair the damage to his legs. And I'm not sure I can save the other one at all."

IC: "I am a crafter of the more exquisite and up-market style of weaponry yes. But I have to be honest my real passion is for armour." The golden Vortixx gestured at the lines of empty suits of armour that stood their eternal guard around the dining room, "I always feel I can get more character into a piece when I have the whole body to work with. More tricks of engineering and crafting too."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "I am a crafter of the more exquisite and up-market style of weaponry yes. But I have to be honest my real passion is for armour." The golden Vortixx gestured at the lines of empty suits of armour that stood their eternal guard around the dining room, "I always feel I can get more character into a piece when I have the whole body to work with. More tricks of engineering and crafting too."

IC Phogen: Ah! A kindred spirit! Perhaps this was one of those chances at friendship. If not, it was a chance at connecting and learning more about this Grossh. Either way, it was a chance to show off the masterwork the rahk had worked so hard at to a professional for praise and critique.

Phogen removed her jacket, revealing the armor she currently wore in all of its visual flair and practical design. The modifications were readily apparent when seen next to Hoto and Jayar, the lightened load, the smooth joints, and, of course, that brilliant coloration Phogen was so known for. She tilted the spines slightly to modulate the sound of her Matoran voice better, and even got the chance to produce a slight plebeian-Xia rasp by quavering the third spine.

"I have dabbled a little in the art myself, and I have made this armor to reflect and accentuate my unique dual gender, if not enhance my ability in combat. For example..." The Rahkshi stood and leaned on the chair, slightly altering posture and very clearly becoming a 'she'. "By drawing attention to the dark portions of the armor, I look feminine with the accentuated wide hips, thin limbs, and a curved frame." She shifted almost imperceptibly, becoming a he. "By drawing attention to the yellow portions, I emphasize the shoulders and torso, becoming a he. Furthermore..." His voice became a little effete, and his posture changed slightly, so he was still male, but a feminine one. "I can adjust to be anything in between." Her posture straightened a bit, and she became a bit butch. "Heh... Depending on the situation, of course."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Shark / Crawler

Consciousness returned slowly for Shark, and that was not necessarily a pleasant experience. As Shark rose from slumber so did pain, coming to him like a friend long ago betrayed returning embittered for vengeance tenfold.

It was the price of his passion, one he could easily endure. Regret? No, there was none. He had experienced no comatose epiphany, nor could one loss or a thousand bring a revelation that right would triumph over wrong. His mind was dead set on bringing death, as it always was.

Though in his current state, murder would be difficult to perform. He settled, for now, with laying unmoving, his position and breathing no different than when he was unconscious, his eyes stayed closed as in that same discomforted slumber.  But he was awake, and he was doing that which he had always done so well - listening. Words could be carelessly dispensed in the presence of an enemy unconscious, and easily received by that same enemy by a simple deception.  Now this was something about fire, the horde - Visorak - and the low way. More certainly to come any moment now.

Fascinating.

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Turn away. Don't look at them any more. It's too depressing.

But Vlad stayed where he was, ready to offer Palma any assistance she might require to the best of his (admittedly often mediocre) abilities.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

It was seeming like this guy wasn't a complete moron like most of the Rahkshi here apparently delighted in being. This was a chance to actually make a positive impact on the world, and he'd gotten precious few of those. He glanced at Ivan, who nodded, and declared "I vould indeed."

Were he any other Rahk, he might have extended his hand for a handshake, but he realized that was probably not such a good idea for him. He was already on edge, touching another Rahk might set off his predatory tendencies... "I am Vlad, unt zis is Ivan," he introduced himself and his Ice Bat.

Of course, Vlad had encountered this one before. So Revenge was his name. Somehow Vlad hadn't recalled their encounter until now - perhaps he hadn't wanted to. His frenzies were far from moments to cherish.

"No... I am sorry for needink to be attacked. If I'm goink to be helpink you, I might as vell explain now... I am a Vorahk. I get... compulsions... to feed off of other beinks... Kraata especially. Zeir energy is... delicious..." His gaze fell a bit, these primal drives were not something the vampiric Rahkshi was proud of. "I try to fight zem off, but sometimes zey are just too stronk unt I go into a frenzy. Zat vas vhat happened vhen you vere forced to attack me."

His voice fell with shame, and he braced himself for the typical reaction of barely hidden (if he was lucky) revulsion and disgust. Really, it was miraculous that the Cloak of Umbra hadn't already produced such a reaction; most students utterly reviled it and by extension him.

IC: Mortsia

Something was bugging Mortsia. He kept seeing the masks of the gravely injured matoran. He realized that he was actually really worried about them, something Rahkshi aren't supposed to do. Closing his book, he put it up, then started climbing and swinging to the infirmary. Please let them be alright, he thought to himself.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Illusive - Library.

Idly pretending to read some of the books, I considered my options. We could kill the Matoran to cover up the evidence, but I didn't think that would be required. We'd attacked in darkness, and the first thing we'd done was put out their fire.

There was no way for them to identify us, and even if they did tell the other rahks that they'd been captured and brought here, it would only serve to turn the sutdents against each other even more.

No matter how this thing played out, I still got what I wanted out of it.

IC: Era - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

I didn't land, instead flying over the village, laying down cover fire for Kat with some well-placed sonic bursts. As I did, I listened to the sounds the Visorak made, trying to figure out what they meant.

Maybe I could find a way to communicate with them?

IC: Sliver - Doublecross (Terrain Crawler).

I finally stumbled out of the trees into the clearing. "Visorak, in the village," I managed to wheeze. 

IC: Exxan - Backstab (Farsholt Village).

Soon catching up with the others, I landed near Kat, lashing out with Remembrance at the horde of spiders.

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

Eventually, I made my way to the infirmary, where some of the captured Matoran seemed to have been brought. "Does anyone know how they got in, yet?" I asked no one in particular.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Liar - Infirmary

Liar continued to stay silent, secretly eavesdropping on the conversation being held between Revenge and Vlad.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Punch+Uppercut+Counterpunch/Punch's Mind, Crawler >>> Farsholt

I then remembered what we were trying to do.

~Vote. Save him or not,~ interjected Counter.
~Are you going to be like this?~ said an annoyed Uppercut.

~Doesn't hurt to ask.~ he said with a grin.

~I say we go.~

~Me too.~

~Fine. Let me handle the fighting then.~

~Deal.~

Counterpunch took control and gave us a booster shot. Then he ran.

IC: Alpha/Farsholt

I reached Kat while spearing through some of the Visorak with my halberd. She was fighting unarmed.

"Hey Kat, wanna borrow my tomahawk?"

I stabbed through another Visorak.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

At last, Fang pushed himself up from the Crawler wall and walked over to Sliver. "We know. Some of the others just left to pick up the survivors, and then we're leaving. Come on, we should get you to the Crawler." He held out a hand to help her inside, even though he wasn't in the best shape either.

IC: Char - Hallways

She wandered off away from Vitesse to let the Rahkshi sleep and soon came back into the main body of the school. If only someone had given her a map... or a tour. Despite all the subtle hints she tried to drop, no one seemed willing. To force them into it would hardly earn her associates.

And so she casually strolled through the halls, one hand absently stroking the handle of her gun.

OOC: Char open to interaction.

IC Kat:

"Good of you to show up, Exxan!" I said bobbing and weaving as I sent fists and feet flying in every direction, each strike powerful and controlled.

"We need to-" duck under, come up, right straight to a chitinous shell. "-draw them away from-" sidestep, lunge, grab and throw. "-the village!"

I waved away the offer for the tomahawk. Axes were one of the weapons I never could quite get the hang of.

A rather Large spider jumped on me, teeth gnashing and pincers clicking together dangerously close to my carapace.

With a grunt of exertion, I flipped it over the top of me, planting it firmly in the ground as rhotuka whiz zed to and for, likely hitting some of the spiders.

But maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part.

"Ten seconds!"

Understand? Vlad was pleasantly surprised, and honestly a little befuddled, by the lack of hostility he was being shown by Revenge. "Yes... me too..." he mumbled back just before Xara entered.

As for Xara's question... he hadn't a clue. He just stayed silent - he'd rather not push his luck by assuming someone else would be friendly towards him. Plus, you know, it was Xara, and she wasn't exactly famous for her charming personality.

"Forget drawing them away!" I called back, a plan already forming in my head, "We need to kill the Kahgarak."

Without a leader, the Visorak would probably break ranks, or turn on each other. 

"Thank you," I said weakly, letting him help me, "do you know what's become of my brother?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How could she have not seen the giant Kahgarak stomping around in the middle of the village? I took to the air, twisting out of the path of an oncoming Rhotuka, and making a beeline right for the horde leader....

IC: Sidonas - Crawler

Sidonas, though not looking at Suvak, replied as he scanned his maps.

"So cut off the tunnels to eliminate the bulk of the swarm. The rest dig around, our team working on retrieval could use those paths dug by the Visorak. Any alternative methods? I think we have one or two Rahkshi in here that could go and find an alternate route incase things don't go according to plan, might think of sending them out. As for bringing down the tunnels I hope we have something that packs a heavy punch. What do we have in terms of weapons capabilities Drillmaster?" Sidonas stopped talking out his thought process and took a breath while marking down alternative, some peciuliar and irrational as worst case scenario, routes that could be travelled by rescue teams and their wounded.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Mortsia swung into the infirmary to see new people. They were talking about theories on how the matoran got in. Clearing his throat, he said:

"There was one

One who had a theory

She had a deed done

One that cost a matoran dearly."

Mortsia said, motioning towards the matoran with the snapped neck.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"He's still alive?" I spat, "He stabbed me - his own sister - and left me for the Visorak," this idiot was so easy to manipulate, "I was hoping karma would have caught up with him already...." 

IC: Fang - Visorak Shoreline (Team Backstab)

He growled, and his hands holding Sliver up became just a few degrees warmer. Exxan was a threat to the lives of everyone in the Academy... it would be better if he was no longer there...

No. He had just ran through the forest trying to prevent Kat from killing a known murderer. He couldn't kill Exxan now. He had his chance... and he failed.

"Unfortunately, no," he snarled. "With any luck, the others will return the favor soon enough."

"I hope so..." 

Mortsia shook his head. He then started describing the Rahk.

"The Rahk was armed to the teeth

With knives galore and a bow.

Scarred and damaged beneath

Colors of density did she follow."

Mortsia hoped that the description helped, as that was all he got from first impressions.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Fang - Crawler (Team Backstab)

He wasn't in much of a talkative mood as the two managed to get into the Crawler. Fang helped Sliver into a bed and then waved to Suvak indicating he had a new patient.

IC: Counterpunch+Punch+Uppercut/Forest

He flew through the forest, headed towarda the village.

IC: Stronghold/Village

Stronghold was still attempting to dodge. Of course, since he was tiring, he had a few close calls. He whacked a few Visorak with his Rhotuka.

"Anyone out there?" he shouted.

IC: Alpha/Village

I began to follow Exxan to the Kahgarak continue to lance through Visorak.

Mortsia shrugged. He knew she wasn't in the library, as Mortsia was just there. That left the dorms, the gym, and the Refectory. Finally, he said,

"Not in the place of books

So that leaves the place of sleep

The training place with weapons such as hooks

And the place where hunger draws you deep."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite