Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Causeway. 

"We went to Visorak, and the horde attacked us...." I trailed off, wishing I hadn't said anything at all, "...not everyone made it back." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

The wall of cyclonic energy threw them back a bio.

Cyclone. They adjusted their strategy.

And charged in faster this time, swinging the mace out in a crushing swipe at the other's arm and side.

If they could take her weapon out of the equation, then it was likely she would be helpless save her powers. Powers which they could deal with

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I ducked down low, feeling the weapon scrape along the ends of my short spines, and swiped at their legs with my blade. This guy wasn't pulling any punches, but I would... For now....

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Infirmary to Gym

Palma was certainly vastly superior to the Crawler's limited capabilities. Fully healed (he would have none of this battle scar nonsense; the really fearsome warriors were the ones who came through a dozen fights without a scratch), he thanked Palma and headed to the Gym. Time to undo the damage that Surahk had done to his weaponry.

He dropped into the Armory to grab the necessary equipment, then summoned up a simple seat in the vast room. Sharpening a sword (or a fin) was a simple task for one with experience, and from his carefully selected vantage point it was easy to pay attention to the numerous spars in session as he did so. There was the spawn of Gorast fighting Exxan's sister, and there the deranged Lerahk was doing something... interesting...

All this and more Shark observed, his actions silenced eerily with level 3 ease.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Home again. Well, as far as he could truly consider Corpus Rahkshi home... He lived there, and so did everyone he knew, but he had no particular loyalty to the place itself, nor those who ran it.

Disembarking the boat with a last nod to Juleeka which he hoped by now didn't serve only to terrify her, he spotted Era in the distance. He followed Hoto to her and gave a brief salutation. She looked okay at least. But some hadn't made it back...? That was distressing. Granted, he hadn't exactly expected to find a party upon his return to the school given that Suvak had warned everyone of dangerous this assignment was to be, but death was always difficult.

"...Who?" came the inevitable question, tentatively, for he was not so sure he wanted to know the answer. But he would undoubtedly learn eventually, and now from Era was as good a way as any. Fang or Kat had better have survived...

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Grim:

Bladed ends. An interesting choice. It would do little beyond scratch the armor they wore.

Grim was a warrior. A simple blade strike would not fell them. Still pain made it's way to their brain, and they brought both mace and shield edge down upon the exposed Rahkshi's back.

A quick manipulation of cyclone powers to increase my movement speed, and I rolled away from his strike. Just a little too slow... I winced, feeling the mace scrape painfully across my shoulder. 

I backed off a little, drawing out an arrow and loosing it at the arm holding the mace. 

IC: Snake - Armoury

"What does it matter who knows? You're not gonna tell on us, are you?" I ask the nearby rahk, a hint of a threat in my voice.

IC: Torch - Causeway

"What's your name?" I ask seriously.

IC: Raith - Library

"Solid." I reply  simply...a surprisingly effective defense.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Dane

Dane got up out of his bed, sweating profusely (if kraata can sweat). He thought he was dead, but alas he was not. He sat on his bed, and played with his shotgun, thinking about live.

OOC: This is a retcon of Dane's previous death, he actually just passed out.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway. 

"We go by Glaciem Ignis," we explained, "I'm Glaciem."

"I'm Ignis." 

Home again. Well, as far as he could truly consider Corpus Rahkshi home... He lived their, and so did everyone he knew, but he had no particular loyalty to the place itself, nor those who ran it.

Disembarking the boat with a last nod to Juleeka which he hoped by now didn't serve only to terrify her, he spotted Era in the distance. He followed Hoto to her and gave a brief salutation. She looked okay at least. But some hadn't made it back...? That was distressing. Granted, he hadn't exactly expected to find a party upon his return to the school given that Suvak had warned everyone of dangerous this assignment was to be, but death was always difficult.

"...Who?" came the inevitable question, tentatively, for he was not so sure he wanted to know the answer. But he would undoubtedly learn eventually, and now from Era was as good a way as any. Fang or Kat had better have survived...

IC Phogen: Listening silently from afar, Phogen summed up a few things from the conversation. Of tantamount import was the assignments missed. Chances for power slipped away, no doubt. Stranger still was the assignment's location. Visorak was not a place for a cadre of level twos, and even the level three Phogen would be wry about traveling on that chitinous isle. Still, anonymity was serving well thus far, so no reason to let the name slip to this Era character. At least not until more information was divulged voluntarily. The casualty list was something of a trifle for Phogen. Maybe a rival or ally lost here and there. Nothing too absurd.

OOC: Brace for Exxan reaction.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"One student lost her suit, but I think her Kraata is mostly fine" I began, trying to remember the names of the missing students, "But three of us didn't make it back at all." I took a deep breath, "Shadow and Root are dead... and so is Exxan." 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways. 

We leaned against the wall, a smile playing across one of our faces. "Fire is... warmth, and light, and all sorts of things."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disappointing... but I wished him luck trying to pull that arrow out. I twisted out of the way of his swing, and backed off a little more, firing a second arrow towards the same arm, this time targeting the joints in the armour. 

IC: Shock

"Cowards? Heh. Matoran are cowards. That's why they should all be exterminated. The matoran are weak. We are strong." Shock said. He drew his sword, and started sparking. He continued. "That's why I did my duty. That's why a village is gone. We are strong, and you refuse to accept that, you uneducated Mukau."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"I go by Sliver," I replied smoothly, readying a third arrow, just in case. "You?" 

IC: Fang - Hallways

The draconic Rahkshi slunk off, apparently unaware of Snake's little slip. Fang wasn't so sure.

As for the Kualsirahk himself, Fang very much wished he would be silent. "Leave him be, Snake," Fang said calmly, with a hint of threat all his own.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto clasped her hand to her mouth, and a few tears welled up in her dim eyes. "No..." she gasped.

Exxan was... gone? "W-what... happened?" she choked out.

IC: Mangai

"You murdered a village? Mangai's voice held no emotion. You think you are strong because you kill? No you are weak because you can do nothing else. But if it really was your duty to wipe out a village as you say, then there is no time to waste." He yelled as loud as he could so that nearby sections of the school could hear. "ALL WHO WOULD NOT KILL INNOCENTS IN SLAVERY TO MAKUTA, RISE NOW. THE LONGER WE WAIT THE STRONGER THEY GET. IF THERE IS TO BE REBELLION IT IS TO BE NOW! Well if this doesn't work at least I can't talk myself out of leaving after everyone witnessing that. My ships are burned. Now then. CHARGE! FOR FREEDOM!". He sprinted at Nightmare and Shock with his staff raised. But this was Mangai. He was more like Kuma than Kuma if ever was if that makes any sense. He was not filled with hate for Nightmare and Shock, only better. But as Kuma would not kill no matter how much he hated, Mangai would not kill even if it seemed merciful. He wouldn't kill them but he had no problem destroying their suits, maiming and crippling them, permanently imprisoning then. But he would never kill. Not even a Makuta. But if another tried to kill these two idiots in self defense or defense others, he would not save them.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

"One student lost her suit, but I think her Kraata is mostly fine" I began, trying to remember the names of the missing students, "But three of us didn't make it back at all." I took a deep breath, "Shadow and Root are dead... and so is Exxan."

IC Phogen: "In a way, I was looking forward to him saying 'Phogen' t-the m-m-most." Like from beyond the grave, Exxan's voice wafted from the hollow shell, who remembered it and codified it well. She began to shatter through at the end.

Like that, one of the few people she could actually count as a friend was gone. They would have no future. There would be no romance. There would never even be the closure of rejection. There were very few pure hopes and dreams Phogen had. Exxan was one of them.

In her mind, she replayed the plan. Return, perhaps not triumphant, but in style, to grab his attention. From there a private conversation in which there was a mutual confession of feelings. If not that, than a spirited desire to try the strange form of affection known as romance. It was entirely possible that they would be the first to attempt even innocuous physical exchanges of a romantic nature. To kiss. Perhaps even dance lovingly. Either way, they would be pioneers in the species. And a power couple as well. Both intelligent, powerful, popular (to an extent), they would be the talk of the school and a major force to be reckoned with. Even his desire to escape the school could be possible with enough clout. And perhaps, in a romantic sort of way, the vacuum and sound rahkshi would be together, one despite their opposition.

And now, all the plans and hopes and dreams fell apart with a single word.

Phogen held herself and stared at her feet.

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 2

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Grim:

"I am Grim, spawn of Gorast."

They placed the mace back in the loop.

"You should consider larger, thicker arrows for armoured enemies. Barbed arrows such that you use are suited for softer targets and Rahi hunting."

They heard a shout for rebellion.

Grim frowned. "It would seem we have matters to attend to."

IC Kat:

I shook my head, "it won't matter soon enough. Let word get around if it will. Snake.... Do you want to join us?"

Edited by Chumpu

"He stayed back to hold off the Visorak so the rest of us could escape in the Crawler." I wasn't even sure what to think anymore. The first time I met him, he'd helped me with the assignment. The next I heard, he'd gone and murdered another student.

Everyone had said he was cold, cruel, and selfish. But he'd never been like that... and his death was proof of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hm.... maybe," I lowered the bow, twirling the arrow loosely between my fingers, "I'll keep that in mind." 

"Oh, for the love of-" Shock sliced with his sword at the staff of Kuma, electricity flowing. "Seriously? Do you think that was the only reason, to follow orders? I enjoy murder, the screams of your victims, the power you fill. I haven't tried that with Rahkshi yet... Maybe you will be my first?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Mangai sidestepped from the blow instead of deflecting it, noticing the crackling electricity. "Why? Why do you enjoy the screams? Why is power all you desire. We are not like other Rahkshi, we can rise above that? Put down your sword and let me help you. I'll even lower my weapon first if you want."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

"He stayed back to hold off the Visorak so the rest of us could escape in the Crawler." I wasn't even sure what to think anymore. The first time I met him, he'd helped me with the assignment. The next I heard, he'd gone and murdered another student.

Everyone had said he was cold, cruel, and selfish. But he'd never been like that... and his death was proof of it.

IC Phogen: The first reaction to this was a snarl. Exxan was taken away from her, and taken of his own volition no less! The nerve! "That... That... Th-that..." The snarl had turn to a bitter, heartbroken hiss by the end of it. She couldn't insult him. He was a hero. He had beaten Phogen to the punch, and become something she didn't have a prayer of achieving herself. Blasted fool had outpaced her. And in his final act, made sure that Phogen would remember him forever. As if that was not already the case. 

Using the back of her hands, she wiped the tears running down her cheeks and clenched scowl away. That idiot. That scoundrel. That moron. That moral, heroic, Toa-blooded b*****d. Phogen hissed out in something just above a whisper "I guess you got out at last, old friend. Sorry I couldn't see you off."

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

IC: Fang - Hallways

That was a little concerning. First Kat was off grabbing new weapons. Then she was talking about finding Illusive. And now she was talking about bringing the rebellion to light. Perhaps Exxan's death had affected her in far more serious ways than he had supposed.

But he said nothing. Doubting her now, in front of Snake, would only make things worse. He could only wait for Snake's answer.

IC: Char - Library

"Where to first?" she asked as she let herself be dragged along. All too easy.

IC: Tube - Refectory

Tube ran out after her, grinning widely. Hopefully this would be better than that assignment. "What are we going to do?" they asked eagerly

IC: Hoto - Causeway

She didn't know what to say. Exxan had been one of her friends nearly since the moment she arrived. Of course, it hadn't always been... easy, but she looked up to him. But no longer.

She nearly jumped from her suit as Exxan's voice sounded from right behind her. She didn't dare turn. And then the voice flickered into the familiar tones of Phogen, her voice choked with emotion. Without hesitation, Hoto spun around and wrapped her arms around Phogen. Soft sobs echoed from within the embrace.

• Upvote 1

"Who are you?" I asked what I assumed to be another sonics rahk. I was mostly trying to change the subject. 

The first two meant little to Jayar - well, as little as death could. It was certain to be a solemn occasion when deaths were announced, but he didn't know a Shadow, and had maybe encountered Root once.

But Exxan was a little trickier.

Exxan, the intellectual. Exxan, the murderer. Exxan, the... noble hero? It didn't make sense - didn't seem real. Exxan was a plotter, a planner, a schemer. Exxan was not the type to die nobly sacrificing himself.

Yet Exxan was, apparently, dead.

Jayar had rarely encountered the Rahkshi of Vacuum. He found no tears or great anguish waiting within himself at the tragic news. But all the same he sorrowed in Exxan's death the most, for in those few moments and the reputation that ever proceeded him he had known a Rahkshi who, though known for being cruel or cold, could almost have been a hero.

No... had been, Jayar admitted the slightest bit grudgingly. His death made this clear... and now as ever before, his reputation would proceed him, telling all the world of his tragic sacrifice.

With little idea what to say that could console either Hoto or... Phogen!? - (In need of consolation! - An act?) - he stood silently, gaze turned downward. And tried not to be upset at all when Hoto turned to embrace Phogen.

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC:Shock

Shock paused for a second. Then, slowly, he chuckled. Louder and louder it got, till it was a laughter of insanity and... Pain. "Help? Oh, I don't need help. You see... Madness is a game. Some people hate it, but are forced to play it. I relish in it. Oh, I have risen. But not the way you want it. We are given a choice on who we want to be. And I chose my path. If life were to restart, then my choice would be no different. I have risen above because of my search for power. I am no servant. I. AM. SHOCK. MY LUST FOR IT IS WHO I AM. AND YOU STAND IN MY WAY, YOU LOW LYING LIGHT LOVING SNAKE HEADED SON OF A #####. AND FOR THAT, I WILL CUT YOU UP, PIECE BY PIECE, UNTIL YOU BEG FOR MERCY. THAT IS YOUR FATE!"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Wah. Wah. Wah. I'm so scared of you, I'm quaking in my boots, well if you call these thing boots, they're part of armor but have no feet inside them so I'm unsure. Regardless you have made your choice and I will not let you kill anyone ever again. But I will not kill you and redemption will always be available. That said for now I shall treat you as you proclaim you are. Piraka.". He was about to spit in Shock's face but then realized how idiotic it would be to open his faceplate right now so he instead snatched at Shock's neck with his staff."

Mangai laughed a horrible grating laugh devoid of humor. Huh Mangai's first laugh he thought. Shall this be my laugh is this who I am? No, it's who he is. "That we can agree on you Roodaka. Or should I say Spiriah?". Shock managed to grab onto the staff but then Mangai yanked it back

Edited by ToaKapura1234

IC: As the last of the students trailed back into the academy, and the wake of Grossh's speedboat faded into its last bubbles as Juleeka fled back to Nynrah, Tridax finally made his reappearance. A portal opened up on the beach near the Causeway, for a moment letting through the smell of the jungle and the howls of something very angry. Tridax stepped through and swiftly closed it behind him, wiping goo off his arms. Which just left the rest of him also covered in goo and ichor. 

"Where the Irnakk have you been!" Emerging from the Crawler, Suvak stormed over to the Makuta, "Where were you while we were being overrun!"

Tridak looked down on Suvak, and those looking from a distance would be unsire whether he was subtly altering his height and the blackness of his shadow or whether this was just the force of his personality coming to the fore. "I was in the northern jungles, stopping you from being overrun hours before the Oohnorak managed it. Or did you think the Keelerak weren't going to notice a neighbouring swarm on the move? I spotted their movements and headed off their advance." He wiped some more of what was now apparently Visorak innards off his torso, "I was doing what I could to prevent you being attacked from all sides by two swarms. So I apologise if one or two smaller matters may have escaped my notice, but as I recall..." He leaned down to face Suvak eyes to eye, and there was no mistaking that he had definitely elongated himself slowly enough to escape immediate notice, stretching out like a shadow in the sunset, so that his crouching caused him to arch over like some bird of prey, "...the smaller matters were what you were supposed to be watching for." He uncoiled back into an upright posture, rigorous application of his ice resistance powers burning off the last of the encrusted gore, and strode away, stalking off towards his office, leaving Suvak fuming behind him

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Well, I am insane and he is talking about saving matoran so... Take it how you will. " Shock said, lunging forward with his barbed sword.

IC: Vitesse

Ouch... Vitesse slowly came to due to the fighting. She saw who was fighting, and shouted, "Stop!"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Grim:

"Enough!"

Their armoured hand fell forward, stopping the blade.

"We are this world's protectors and armies. Keeping the peace is our job. If that means stooping to help Matoran when ordered we do so."

Grim's voice became low.

"I would like to know which of you dared utter the word 'rebellion'."