Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

Sepulchral tossed his cloak back out of the way, gripping Brutalizer with both hands. Truth be told, he had not particularly wanted to become  entrapped in physical violence so soon after his arrival, but if that was what was required to shoo this irritant away from him, well...he decided that he would give her one last chance, though it would probably be discarded without a second thought.  "Are you really quite sure you want to do this?" he asked, as he subtly began to increase his density. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Raith - Library

I sigh in extreme relief, and I feel tears coming to my eyes once more. They have a habit of doing that at unnecessary times. For some reason, I decide to embrace Nymph. I can't let him go now...he's probably the only one who trusts me in the world. "Thank you." I manage.

Kathok

IC: Shock

Shock followed his small comrade.

IC: Vitesse

A seemingly new Rahk, darkly colored, approached her. "The Refectory is that way." Vitesse said in an equally neutral tone, while pointing in the direction of the slop-factory.

IC: Mortsia

After entering the cave camouflaged, Mortsia looked around for the Matoran.

IC: Malattia

Malattia sighed as they saw two students enter, one wounded. They sighed, holding back a comment involving rudeness and how he should not have picked a fight. They turned back to Palma. "Excuse me. Are you the nurse?"

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"Trust me," I say. "I know what I'm doing." I swing my mace around in a clean horizontal stroke in a strike at the left side of my opponent's torso, ready to follow it up with a fist, my Poison powers active.

OOC: Nymph coming tomorrow when I can give a bit more thought to his post. :)

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Shark / Halls

Shark nodded. "That was quite the waste of time," he agreed. "Especially given there are bound to be more deaths any day now." A subtle hint.

"Anyways, I have to go pick up some fool's weapons from the Gym. He attacked me, and they were left there when he was consequentially transported to the Infirmary. I promised him they'd be waiting for him in my room. Though so will mine..." he smiled ominously a little, "and if you'd like to help out too, I'd be delighted to have you." His silence powers kept his voice low, and well contained, just in case anyone was foolish enough to try eavesdropping on Shark.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Right about now," Shark told her, bearing an apparently sincere grin that was, disturbingly, not entirely artificial. "I've got to pick up the weapons and bring them to my room, then it's waiting for him to come by. Think you could discreetly trail him once he gets out of the Infirmary, make sure he gets to my room and doesn't try to leave before he's gotten his share of weaponry?"

Suddenly Shark had the sinking feeling that he had just made a rather costly mistake. No matter. If something went wrong and he was deprived his kill, he could easily take her life instead.

Definitely.

"Approach him only if necessary," Shark commanded her coldly, turning towards the Gym. "Because he had better not."

IC: Matoran - Beach Cave.

He heard movement, but saw nothing....

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

We arrived at the room and knocked softly on the door. "Anyone here yet?"

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Gym

"Er..." Vlad began awkwardly. "Vhere vere ve... suspects, right? Vhat about... zat guy? Behind zer vall?" It was a probably a long shot that the perpetrator would be accosting Alpha right now, but hey, worth a try right?

IC: Shark / Halls, Gym

Shark gave no response, though he heard Rain's assurance. He remained unconvinced that all would go well.

Still, what was the worst that could happen to him? He lost his easy kill, and things would be a bit more difficult. But if she made overtly obvious threats, that was her, not him. He would still have nothing to fear from her mistakes in terms of staff punishment, for he had been nothing but generous to his unfortunate attacker. And even if Rain scared him off, Fader would eventually have to come for his weapons... and if not, Shark would still have gained a Kanoka launcher and several Kanoka. No small prize, though it paled in comparison to a kill.

As usual, upon entering the Gym he surveyed all present. The crazy prophetess was still sitting in a stony tree, two-headed Rahk was still sparring, etc, etc. Not much had changed in his short absence, really, and though the lava bowl and sandy ground had been reabsorbed the attacker's weapons remained unmoved upon the ground.

He picked the lone Kanoka up first, then went over to the launcher. It contained only teleport disks. An most interesting choice of weapon. It would certainly be useful to teleport an opponent's weapons away from them in battle, but for Fader it could at best devolve a heavily lopsided battle into a fistfight. Because rather unintelligently, Fader hadn't seemed to be carrying anything else which might allow him to press that advantage.

Shark, though, would be.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"Of that, I have no doubt," Sepulchral grinned, blocking Malady's strike with the haft of his own weapon. "The question is, do you know what I am doing?" Before he had finished speaking, his right foot, now as dense and hard as solid protodermis, lashed out toward his opponent's knee.

IC: Shock

"Alright..." Shock looked around. It seemed as if the new students reunion or some therapy class amongst new students was occurring, as those were the only Rahks he saw.

At this point, Mortsia was very close. Ever so slowly, he reached to take the matoran's mask off...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

While Mortsia was pretty well camouflaged, it was hard for the Matoran not to notice the Rahkshi's oncoming hand when it was right in front of his face. Letting out a yelp, he scrambled backwards, 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malady (Hallways)

Nimbly dodging the kick, I twist my mace in a large circle, aiming to entrap the opposing weapon within the spikes and then, due to the twist, hopefully remove the weapon from his grip. At the same time, I lash out with a poison-enhanced backhand slap to my opponent's face.

OOC: Just so you know, there was a ruling on Level 2 Density Control that it only protects from blade attacks, not blunt-force trauma, Dark_Stranger. :) (Just telling you now so you know for the rest of the fight)

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Thanks for the heads-up.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"Ooh, you're good."

Well that was an infantile observation; of course she was good. Someone with her manners would have been killed long ago if she wasn't. Despite this, Sepulchral wasn't overly worried until Malady's backhand flew a scant inch in front of his face. Even without actually connecting, it was enough to leave him very faintly woozy.

Moving his hand with the twist, Sepulchral slid one hand up the shaft of his weapon and pressed the catch, sending the blades of the head shooting toward his opponent--albeit rather haphazardly, as he hadn't been able to properly aim. More importantly, it allowed him to pull his morningstar free and back out of slapping range.

IC--Beat--Refectory

Her search was fruitless. Sighing, Beat sat down, pinched her olfactory sensor, and began shoveling down the slop as quickly as she could.

OOC: Beat is open for interaction.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Come in, Era," Hoto called weakly from her corner.

IC: Rain - Hallways

Well, all there was to do now was wait. Rain soon found the door to the Infirmary and leaned up against the wall outside. Maybe... it would be best to get to know the Rahkshi she was going to be tailing. Just a quick look inside couldn't hurt. Her golden head soon peered around the corner and took in the scene. The Infirmary wasn't as full as it had been, so it was easy to pick out Fins' target. He showed no signs of going anywhere yet. It was going to be a long wait...

"Hey Hoto," I headed into the room, soaking in the familiar sounds and shapes.

I had a lot of memories in this one room...

IC: Shark / Halls, Dorm

Leaving the Gym, Shark strode through the halls to his own dormitory. He'd never had anyone else in here before, but he was well prepared to if it meant another kill. As long as Rain didn't screw it up, that was. If she lost his kill, perhaps he would request that she provide him with another.

He unlocked and opened the door, striding in and closing it again but leaving it unlocked. Then he set the Kanoka launcher on the end of his bed, in direct view upon opening the door. Finally he took up position on the hinge side, such that if opened fully the door would block him from the entering Rahkshi's sight.

Then he drew his massive sword, and waited with trademark predatory patience for his prey to arrive.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik sighed and turned to Tangirahk. "While I recognize that writing our own songs will be vital, and will be done in future, we should begin our bandship by trying existing music and finding our group style. That will improve our performance and the songs we write for each other."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

"As ready as I'll ever be." 

Not today. Mortsia stepped forward and reached out as quickly as possible towards the matoran's mask, while still being careful not to injure him, and due to his long arm length, he hoped the matoran would be in reach...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

He tried to move, but was too slow to avoid having his mask knocked from his face...

Hoto nodded slowly and retreated back to her corner. "This... was where we made it, wasn't it?" she muttered after a moment. "We smashed through that wall. I can... see it clearly."

"Yeah...." I breathed, "This is where it happened...." 

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik sighed and turned to Tangirahk. "While I recognize that writing our own songs will be vital, and will be done in future, we should begin our bandship by trying existing music and finding our group style. That will improve our performance and the songs we write for each other."

IC (As Tangirahk): She ceased to play the violin as she looked at Dakilik. "Well, you do bring up a good point, most musicians start out copying existing songs until they challenge themselves and eventually, they become the ones to create their own songs." Tangi stood up. "If you wish, we can go to the library and find some songs to copy."

IC (As Fader): "What went wrong today? Simple. One, I picked a fight I couldn't win and two, my lack of variety in kanoka literally leaves me defenseless..." The rahkshi of camouflage said to himself as he was in the middle of having Palma fix his Kraata case. *The gym... The gym can be manipulated, but there has to be a better way to control it... On top of that, I need to spar and find some extra kanoka... Perhaps I could leave and go back home...* Fader began thinking of where he could gain the information necessary, oblivious to Rain and unaware of her purpose.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"And... we flew. Out and over the Causeway, and then... towards a light. We... w-we f-f-found..." As she spoke, Hoto began shaking, and it soon was too severe to speak. The rattle of her joints echoed through the room.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain peered into the Infirmary for what had to be the tenth time in as many minutes. Yes, he was still there. Yes, he didn't seem to be moving.

Why can't he just get fixed up already and go? Doesn't he want his weapons? I swear, if he waits one more minute, I'm going in there...

Unlike Shark, Rain did not have the patience of a predator.

"Hoto?" I knelt beside her, "Calm down, don't think about it." 

OOC: Interacting with Rain.

IC (As Fader): "It's fixed? Thanks, Palma, I'd be dead without you." Said the rahkshi of chameleon as he stood up. Out of the corner if his eye, there was a rahkshi of weather control. "I'm healed now, you can come in if you want." Fader looked at the gold and silver rahkshi. "Say, do you know how the gym works? I tried to summon some dummies for training and I couldn't get it to work properly." The camouflage rahkshi asked, lying about his experience with the gym. "I also want to learn how to fight, you got any advice for me?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Hoto nodded weakly and tried to slow her breathing. Gradually, the shaking began to stop.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Karz... She'd been seen. Rain ducked back outside the doorway and hoped he wouldn't go looking for her, though she knew it was pointless. Her mind searched for some lie she could tell him that would explain everything.

"It's okay, that's over now," I tried to assure her, "We're leaving, remember?" 

IC (As Fader): *Well. Not only do I have to look out for the shark, but now I can't trust the weather... This school must've been designed to turn students against each other, that must explain why no one tried to help me before the Takea took me to the infirmary.* Fader walked out of the room, intending to find his Kanoka launcher. "Hey, I lost my Kanoka Launcher, have you seen it somewhere?" The rahkshi of camouflage asked as he glanced at Rain.