Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Hallways

"Very well. I will make ready. Those two," Fang gestured in the direction of the Gym, "have been searching for the Rahkshi who brought the Matoran here. I want to find the scoundrels as much as they do, and they need my help. I was hoping we would have more time..."

IC: Jayar / Halls

Jayar nodded. "A noble cause..." He could definitely agree that this duo could use someone's assistance... but they didn't really have the time for Fang to be that someone. "But you can't afford to get too involved now; time is too short. You'll need to tell them all you can and trust them to figure it out themselves. Too much more might compromise things." His voice was grave.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"I know..." Fang sighed. "I've given them what I could..."

He trailed off as someone walked out of the Gym, but a hint of a grin came to his face as he recognized Alpha. "Just a moment," he told Jayar and Hoto before walking off towards her.

"Alpha," he called, before realizing there was no way for her to recognize him. But explaining would take too much time and could put everyone in further danger. He looked down and noticed Omega's axe by her side, and it gave him an idea. "I see you took me up on my offer," he whispered, hoping she would remember. "Listen, I don't have much time. There are two Rahkshi in the Gym who need your help. Matoran were captured and brought here against their will, and those two are trying to find out who could have done it. I don't care if you help them search, they just need someone who was at the last assignment to help narrow down suspects. If you can, look for the white Vorahk and the one covered in colorful swirls."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

This guy looks pretty tough....

Since when have you backed down from a fight?

Sis.... this is the only Rahkshi I've ever met who's bigger than we are. 

Good point....

We turned to the large Rahkshi. "No thanks...." 

IC: Xara - Beach.

"Well...." I had an idea, "....I suppose, since his injuries have been healed, and Tridax has already questioned that other Matoran, we've got no reason to keep this one a prisoner. We should take him back to the village." 

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Still sitting atop the pillar, I watched as a bank of stormclouds passed by overhead, blotting out the moon. Darkness descended over the Causeway, and I grinned. Soon darkness would consume Corpus Rahkshi as well...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark nodded respectfully, taking note of which head had spoken. "Very well." He turned away from the two-headed Rahk, to survey the rest of the Gym once more.

Over there, that was the same golden idiot who had been talking with Fang outside about Matoran. And that was the same crazy oracle - Rain's sister, apparently - who had been standing with them. They must be investigating, in their own pitiful way.

Shark commanded the Gym to summon up a triangle of dummies, and then began to smash through them like a finned, sword-wielding bowling ball through an array of pathetic pins.

OOC: Shark open to interaction... if you dare.

IC: Jayar / Halls

Once more Jayar was alone with Hoto, though Fang was apparently soon to return. In the meantime, he turned back to the Rahkshi of Dodge. "Where to next, do you think?" he asked.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

A disk flew past Alpha, and Fang turned, ready to fight. "Keep it in the Gym," he warned Eps. "If you're wise."

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"I... I don't know," Hoto sighed. "I hoped Era would be here, at least. We might as well check the Library too."

IC: Hoto - Hallways

It was good to have Jayar's hand in hers again. It was even better that they were leaving the Gym. It seemed a fight was starting a little too close, and Hoto wanted no part in it. She waved to Fang as Jayar took her away to the Library. She couldn't see if he waved back.

IC: Jayar / Library

The roar of the Gym faded, gone entirely by the time they arrived in the quiet library. The repository of knowledge, for those who could see.

They should change that, somehow, someday. Find a way to write in forms, not colors.

But for now, they simply had to find the others and get out of here. Jayar scanned the shelves for Era or anyone and found them lacking, and thought in vain to listen for the distinctive echolocation of his other blind friend. "I don't see anyone yet... or hear Era," he told Hoto. "We'll have to look more thoroughly to be sure, though."

IC: Hoto - Library

Hoto darted between the shelves, running as fast as she dared. The barrage of clicks from her joints cracked through the Library's typical silence. Perhaps some of her thoroughness was lost to her competitiveness, but she doubted Era would be hiding up on a shelf or under a table anyway. Every new Rahkshi sent her skittering to a stop as she took a better look at them, only to turn right back to her run.

IC Phogen: Phogen looked at the office with an intrigued expression, and decided that there were more pressing matters than her room to bother Tridax with. She looked to Era and said "I need to retrieve my weapons from impound, especially if someone is gunning for me already, and the headmaster appears to be busy." She pulled out a pad and penned a note to Trixa, explaining the situation, slipping it under the office door. "I also need to sleep and plan. So, if you may excuse me, my friend..." Phogen bowed and left for her room.

OOC: Sorry for the quick and dirty post. I'll be better tomorrow after I get this loan figured out.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Vlad and Lucid / Gym

They weren't really sure what they were supposed to be looking for.

Lucid had stuck with Vlad for a little while, but inevitably had wandered off and summoned up a large and convoluted stony tree in the middle of the room. Currently she was climbing to the top. Hopefully to get a better view of the Gym, but probably for some other rather silly reason.

Vlad, on the other hand, was doing his best to appear inconspicuous as he navigated the Gym, looking for... whatever behavior heralded someone likely to bring Matoran to the school for sport. Just what that behavior might be, he didn't know, but he was hoping he would recognize it when he encountered it.

OOC: Both Vlad and Lucid open for interaction in the Gym, though if you're looking for a spar I'd rather you go to Shark.

IC: Jayar / Library

Jayar raced through the shelves as well, though he knew full well his chance of outpacing Hoto was small. And if he forgot, the familiar rapid clicking would certainly be enough to remind him. Still he rushed between shelves, passing some Rahkshi reading, some chatting quietly, one which appeared to have amassed quite the collection of roses and spoons. But none, unfortunately, whom he was looking for.

IC: Era - Hallways.

"Okay," I started walking, wondering what to do now...

OOC: Era open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

"Open my..." Doubt said, making the connection and suddenly recognizing the mental presence in his head. Startled at first, he realized he was in the mercy of Tridax at this point, and if he was just, then he would survive unharmed. Well, except for the punch to the face.

Tilting his head down slightly, his eyes caught sight of the note slipping under the door, and he stared at it quizzically.

IC Flabbergaster

So... The spoon Rahk was boring. Flabbergaster turned around, squeezing in between two shelves to-

Uh-oh. Bad idea.

Another Rahk raced by, scaring the daylights out of Flabbergaster, who promptly jumped to attack but pulled himself back to stop his automatic reaction, which... Resulted in both bookshelves bowing at the bottom and falling on him.

Oh, this is perfect. "Oof!"

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Hoto - Library

The race through the shelves didn't take long, as promised. After a minute or two of running, a breathless Hoto found herself back at the entrance. A small grin came to her face when she realized Jayar was nowhere to be seen.

IC: Shock

Shock said nothing surprisingly, only fired his now-reloaded Zamor at Nightmare.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse entered the library. Huh. Seemed as if there was a fair number of people here. She didn't really feel like socializing. She walked over to a geography section, and picked up a book called "Landscape of Stelt." Well, it would keep her occupied. Sighing, she went to a quiet spot to read.

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia nodded in agreement. It was high time for this Matoran to head back home. "How though? He is scared, and will not accept our help." He said regularly, exhausted.

IC: Malattia

Nobody seemed to be around. Alright. Well... Maybe this way? Malattia walked down the path she had chosen.

OOC: Malattia and Vitesse open for interaction.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"We could always knock him out?" 

"I guess...." 

IC: Snap

"I suppose it would only be fair" She rolled her eyes as she drew the words out, "here, backup plan."

She proceeded to toss him another spoon, "If you see Tridax anywhere, throw some of those at his face, or wherever looks most painful."

IC (As Zubarahk): "I got my staff taken away after I chucked it at Tridax by accident and it smacked him in the kanohi." Said the rahkshi of confusion as he tried to look at his spine. "He tore a chunk off my spine and jabbed it in my eye after that, but the nurse is pretty good at repairing rahkshi, so my eye got replaced with a new one." Zubatlooked at the spoon. "I want some ice cream now, let's go to the refectory after you narrate the book for me."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik clenched onto his side of the drawer and lifted. It was fairly light with all of the things moved out, but it was still fairly heavy. He reclined into flight mode, steadily ascending and waiting for Frog.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Shark nodded respectfully, taking note of which head had spoken. "Very well." He turned away from the two-headed Rahk, to survey the rest of the Gym once more.

Over there, that was the same golden idiot who had been talking with Fang outside about Matoran. And that was the same crazy oracle - Rain's sister, apparently - who had been standing with them. They must be investigating, in their own pitiful way.

Shark commanded the Gym to summon up a triangle of dummies, and then began to smash through them like a finned, sword-wielding bowling ball through an array of pathetic pins.

OOC: Shark open to interaction... if you dare.

OOC: Interacting with Shark.

IC (As Fader): *When acting as a spy, it's not only important to become familiar with the location and the routines, but it's also important to assess the threats and learn how to watch out for them.* the rahkshi of chameleon thought to himself as he entered the gym. He was mostly invisible, but if he stood directly under the lights, his form would show up. *Out of all the rahkshi here, the two headed one and the one with the shark fin are literally the biggest in the room.* The navy blue and black rahkshi took out his kanoka launcher and loaded a teleportation disk. The disk shot forward with the power of a Ta-Metru Kanoka as it hurtled towards Shark's head. *When it hits, I'll be teleported and I can deal some major damage to the easiest weak point to hit.*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Sliver - Tridax's Office.

The Causeway was almost completely empty by the time I made it back to the school. Unconscious Kraata held firmly in hand, I headed into the school, following the hallways to the headmaster's office.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I entered, casually tossing the Kraata at Tridax's feet, "I ran into some.... trouble...." 

To the ignorant observer it might have appeared that Shark was fully observed in his training. But as that oft-cited and frankly cliche saying goes, appearances can be deceiving. And by all means they were. The Rahkshi of Silence was well aware of his greater surroundings, for example, the chameleon Rahk who had just thought to open fire on his head. No matter, the incoming disk was in fact closer to a gift than an attack.

He had just been given a new target.

The deflection of the disk was a minor task. At the last possible moment he simply whirled, decapitating a training dummy with a fin blade and then backhanding it into the Kanoka with some force. The stony head fell to the ground a short distance away, and the Kanoka clattered to the ground in front of Shark.

Shark commanded the Gym to get rid of the dummies and turn the surrounding floor to sand. Chameleon powers didn't negate footprints, after all. Then he sheathed his sword, keeping Faithful in his other hand, and casually bent to pick up the Kanoka. Rising, he turned to look straight at Fader.

"This is yours, isn't it?" he called over to his hapless assailant, striding over to him across the sandy floor. "You should be careful firing these things. Someone dangerous might get the idea you attacked them." He held out the Kanoka, as if offering it to his attacker.

OOC: I'm going to request you don't actually take the Kanoka yet, though you can reach to do so.

To the ignorant observer it might have appeared that Shark was fully observed in his training. But as that oft-cited and frankly cliche saying goes, appearances can be deceiving. And by all means they were. The Rahkshi of Silence was well aware of his greater surroundings, for example, the chameleon Rahk who had just thought to open fire on his head. No matter, the incoming disk was in fact closer to a gift than an attack.

He had just been given a new target.

The deflection of the disk was a minor task. At the last possible moment he simply whirled, decapitating a training dummy with a fin blade and then backhanding it into the Kanoka with some force. The stony head fell to the ground a short distance away, and the Kanoka clattered to the ground in front of Shark.

Shark commanded the Gym to get rid of the dummies and turn the surrounding floor to sand. Chameleon powers didn't negate footprints, after all. Then he sheathed his sword, keeping Faithful in his other hand, and casually bent to pick up the Kanoka. Rising, he turned to look straight at Fader.

"This is yours, isn't it?" he called over to his hapless assailant, striding over to him across the sandy floor. "You should be careful firing these things. Someone dangerous might get the idea you attacked them." He held out the Kanoka, as if offering it to his attacker.

OOC: I'm going to request you don't actually take the Kanoka yet, though you can reach to do so.

IC (As Fader): *I must learn how to use the gym, apparently anyone can manipulate it...* Fader looked up at Shark. He swung the kanoka launcher to the left as it swept forward towards the disk, attempting to knock it out of the opponent's hand.

Edited by Liuth

IC: Shock

Well that was unexpected. He should probably get his little comrade out. Deactivating his electricity, Shock dived in after Nightmare. Where is he... There! Grabbing his comrade, he pulled the Turahk out. He should probably take him to Palma... Hefting Nightmare over his shoulder, he walked out of the gym, heading for the infirmary.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Snake - Halls

I had gone straight to Library, but found no-one there, so I headed for the front entrance...nope, no-one here either. After the quick search, I head down the halls once more, vaguely moving towards the Infirmary area, going slowly in case I see anyone of interest...

IC: Raith - Library

"I...have to tell you something." I manage. 

Edited by 000

Kathok