Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

Flails are powerful, but they work best at close range. Seeing his opponent swing the flail over his head, Burst had enough time to easily jump out of the way. Avoiding Draco, on the other hand, would be no easy feat. Quickly detaching one of the blades from his staff, Burst charged at Draco. When the two were no more than ten feet away, Burst threw the blade straight at his opponent's face, while simultaneously dropping to the ground. Taking advantage of the floor, made slippery by the two rahkshi's blood, Burst slid between his opponent's legs. Quickly rising to his feet, Burst placed both hands on his opponent's carapace, and began pulling, in what appeared to be an attempt to remove Draco's Kraata.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Draco

Draco saw the knife hurtling towards him, and quickly leaned to the left. Burst on the other hand... Not so much. Draco felt the Rahk's hands pulling down to open his casing. Roaring, he turned his back to the wall as quickly as possible, and forced himself back as hard as he could to slam Burst into the wall. He would not lose now. He couldn't!

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I.C. Taltrun

Taltrun made it to the medical office, and broke in. He cleaned his wounds and took some palma. As he walked out, he saw Cordak. He charged at him, and atempted tackled him. Taltrun pinned him to the ground.

"Heya punk.  Remember me.  I'm all better now."

Taltrun drew his sword and held it to Cordak's neck.

IC: Cordak snarled and shifted into a lava eel, turning up the heat.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

IC: Snap - [Library]

Snap was leaning against a shelf of books, as usual, humming some simple tune to herself, as usual, and (not actually) reading the book in her hands, eyes glancing over the pages to scan the room beyond.

"I think", she said quite intentionally aloud, to no-rahk in particular, "This is the one..."

(OOC: open for interaction)

OOC: Interacting with Snap.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Finally! I found the library!" Zuba cheered at the top of his lungs as he stepped inside. The idiotic rahkshi took out a war book and tried to read it. "A... Hyestory... Of... Bro... Herhood.... Wars... Writen By... Ma-Makuta... I can't pronounce this..." The slow rahkshi of confusion walked further into the facility, looking for someone to help read the title. "Wait, who said that?" The oblivious rahkshi asked himself as he turned to see a blue rahkshi. "Hey you!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "Can you help me read this book? It's too difficult to pronounce some words on this book."

IC Frog

Frog took a second to lock in on the position of Tangirahk. "I am familiar with several musical pieces." He said in his crackling voice. "Perhaps it would be best if we found a spot where noises are not uncommon, fighting is few, and we perform there."

IC (As Tangirahk): "As I said, my room shall be used as the rehearsal location until our numbers grow, then, as Dakilik said, we move to the refectory." Said the rahkshi of sonics, cringing at the sound of Frog's voice. *His voice is comparable to that of a Manas...* she thought to herself.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang looked around at the few Rahkshi still lingering, though his eyes stopped at one that was all too familiar. The one that had stood over him triumphantly and prepared to end his life. He quickly turned back to the group. "Perhaps we may take this discussion to a more... private location?" Fang suggested softly.

IC: Hoto - Refectory

"I'm... fine," Hoto choked out before shoving another bite of slop into her mouth.

Burst felt the wind get knocked out of him as Draco slammed him against the wall. His spine just barely prevented significant damage is his carapace, but-HOLY KARZ THAT HURTS! A wave of pain shot through Burst's body, causing him to stop pulling for a few seconds. Then, as soon as it started, it stopped completely. Burst thought that he had gone numb, a theory quickly disproved as he heard one of his spines clatter to the ground. He wanted to give up, to just allow Draco to kill him... NO! Anger breathed life into the Kurahk's veins, and he began pulling again, harder than ever before. The determined rahkshi continued pulling. He thought felt the shell give, but just a little.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC (As Zubarahk)

IC: Snap

She lowered the book to see the grey and green rahkshi before her, in his hand was a dull-colored book,

"Makuta history?" she scoffed, "Man, trust me, you don't want to read that." she closed the book she was pretending to read (The Art of Grey Slop.) and flipped it back into the shelf behind her, before crossing her arms casually.

"So, did ya just come into the library to ask other people what books say?" she smirked.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Zubarahk): "I really want to, the title sounds interesting , but I can't read properly, could you please read it to me?" The rahkshi of confusion said to Snap.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vlad / Causeway

That was strange, he hadn't minded talking openly a moment ago... Did he have more information that he would perhaps be willing to share outside the presence of others... like the scary shark guy to whom Vlad followed Fang's gaze? "Yes, okay," Vlad consented, thinking with surprising mental agility not to ask for a place - as it might be overheard - but just to tell the steaming informant, "Lead zer vay, I guess."

IC: Shark / Causeway

So they had finally noticed him. It was funny how, just by not being mentioned in any posts doing nothing, one could completely fade away, totally unnoticed. A useful, if possibly somewhat unethical, technique.

Let them leave. By his knowingly apprehensive glance, the steaming Surahk had given him the last piece of evidence of prior encounter he needed to place with reasonable certainty his identity, and with that the useful knowledge he could gain in his inactivity was over.

Almost beyond doubt, the Surahk was Fang.

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Jayar frowned. "That doesn't sound very fine..." he replied skeptically. "If something is wrong..." well of course it was; they were still in Corpus Rahkshi, just about everything was wrong, "you know you can tell me, at least. Later, if you want."

If she was going to keep him in the dark... almost... lie... to him... then something was really wrong.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Karz, she's speeding at me. Time dodge. Again.

This time, however, Sidonas' attempts to dodge would be in vain, as he felt Sliver's hand hit his body before he could even find a way to avoid the loyalist combatant. He quickly grew sickly, and had few thoughts when fading into unconsciousness.

Well, guess my luck ran out this time..

Sidonas collapsed and fell to the ground, falling into deep sleep.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Burst looked up to see his opponent's razor sharp claws rearing up over his head like an angry Doom Viper. Seeing the poison covered hand gave Burst an idea. At the same time, he felt Draco bending forwards, trying to throw him off. Wrapping his legs around Draco's own, Burst was locked into place. Wasting no time, he ceased his prying on the carapace, only to grab the poisoned hand, being especially careful not to touch the toxic parts. Then, using every ounce of strength in his body, he pressed the palm of the poisoned hand against the back of Draco's head.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik looked at Frog readying his keyboard. He pulled out his guitar just in case. He then talked to Tangirahk without looking away from Frog. "OK. I say we move to there. I'll help moving the dresser." He started moving out the door, nonthreateningly motioning for the others to do the same.

IC: Karzfire

As the other Rahk sped out away from him, Karzfire growled in a mild anger. He then stalked off to the Gym, his appetite whetted for a beating.

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii hoped she hadn't made things worse between her fellow Rahks. She took one more bite of her slop, gulped, then walked over to the other table. "I'm sorry," she began, "for causing contention between you." Without another word, she walked away, throwing her measly meal in the trash. She walked the Hallways, looking for her dorm.

OOC: Karzfire to the Gym and open for interaction. Hakrii also open until she reaches her dorm. 

Ghidora, Frog had better not attack Dakilik in his dorm.  <_< 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Fang - Causeway

It only took him a moment of thought to decide on a place: The Courtyard. It was one of the least frequented places in the school... and it had provided him sanctuary in the past. "Come on," he murmured, waving a hand to direct them all.

She opened her mouth to respond, only to be cut off by approaching footsteps. She clamped her mouth shut and turned back to stirring her food.

Hoto waited in silence until the footsteps faded away. At last, she simply said, "I'm... done crying about it." Her tone still threatened tears.

While the Kurahk was strong, Draco was stronger. The Draconic Rahk felt the hand pressing his wrist down towards his head. He resisted as much as he could, using all the strength he could muster, stopping the hand a few inches from his head, while flipping back up to crush Burst against the wall again. Unfortunately, this would probably crush his hand too, but at this point, he did not care at all.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: Why the heck would Frog use a Keyboard when he has two Maces?

IC Frog

As Dakilik walked out the door, it took a moment for Frog to realize he wasn't in front of him anymore. He slipped the Keyboard onto his back again and picked up his "canes".

He looked towards Tangirahk, as if to follow him out.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik looked at Frog readying his keyboard. He pulled out his guitar just in case. He then talked to Tangirahk without looking away from Frog. "OK. I say we move to there. I'll help moving the dresser." He started moving out the door, nonthreateningly motioning for the others to do the same.

OOC: Requesting permission to bunny us all to Tangi's dormitory. Also, Tangi is female.

IC (As Tangirahk): Tangi left Dakilik's room and walked alongside Frog and Dakilik.

Edited by Liuth

While Burst was strong, Draco was stronger, and he just barely managed to stop from being incapacitated. He then proceeded to slam Burst into the wall again. The Kurahk hissed in pain as he felt his carapace crack slightly, followed by the unwelcome sound of more shards of his spine hitting the floor. He was so close... Burst tried to pull Draco's arm into an awkward position where it would be difficult to keep resisting, while at the same time pushing with all his might. All the while, he allowed anger to flow into him, the adrenaline boost increasing his strength.

Burst had made one crucial mistake, however: Draco still had one hand free. He went for Burst's leg as quickly as possible with his other hand, all while continuing to resist. The hand was slowly coming towards him however... This had to work, otherwise, things could go bad...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Vlad / Causeway towards Courtyard

Ivan flitting along beside him, Vlad followed along behind Fang through the hallways, dark and oppressive. He gritted his teeth against the biting, burning sensation lack of light provoked. He had to stay strong in the face of the darkness, for the Matoran's sake. And It would be brighter in the Courtyard, he comforted himself.

IC: Lucid / Causeway towards Courtyard

Lucid, too, followed along behind Fang, dreamily gazing into the vapor trailing behind him. Steam could be used in divination too, though it wasn't quite as knowledgeable as the stars and was much harder to read.

Did this Rahk have to interrupt them again? The apology was a nice thought, but it had really probably only made things worse. Unfortunate for her as well as them that she had picked such a sensitive time to approach them, or the brief encounter might have been more pleasant for everyone involved.

No matter, now she was actually gone. Jayar gently set one hand on Hoto's far shoulder. "You need not be afraid to cry," he told her quietly.

IC (As Zubarahk):

"You know i'd like to," she lied, flicking a spoon from somewhere in her armor, "but I've really got a lot to do, got a big plan going on,"

she grabbed another book from behind her head, titled: "Spine Repair for the Spineless" and flipped it to a random page,

"real big plan, y'know?"

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC Flabbergaster

As Raith and Nymph walked away, Flabbergaster moved in the opposite direction until he saw two Rahks arguing.

Keeping his face to the book, he turned one eye to look at the standing one and let out a soft but extremely low growl, one that seemed unrealistic for a Rahkshi to make.

IC: Fang - Hallways

He pushed open the grand front entrance doors and stepped back into the school's halls. It wouldn't take long to reach the Courtyard, but perhaps some precautions would be warranted. Fang looked over his shoulder, searching for that all too familiar Rahkshi of Silence. He didn't want to be followed.

Their path took them along a long and circuitous route around the Courtyard. As they walked, Fang slipped back to Lucid and whispered, "Are you alright?"

"No... I can't," she stated. Her spoon still traced lazy lines through her slop, and her sightless eyes almost seemed to watch it absently. "I can't..."

As adrenaline filled his veins, Burst felt Draco's arm begin to give way. Soon, the Cyclone rank would be unconscious on the ground, and Burst would be halfway across the school. Out of the corner of his eye, Burst saw Draco grabbing at his leg with his spare hand.

OOC: Are both of Draco's hand's poisoned? I was under the impression that it was just one. If it's the former, it would actually be pretty funny if Burst and Draco KOed each other at the same time.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

IC: de-Rephic (Causeway -> Corridors)

As the congress shuffled out, de jumped down off the rock. Whistling, he made his way down to the corridors, taking every step in his stride.

"What a lovely day!" He exclaimed to no-one in particular. "Even the flowers are singing!"

"The sins of our forefathers, bind us to the di-irt." Sang the flowers.

de stared at the flowers for a moment.

"And now it's time to go back inside.", sprinting into the corridors as he said so.

OOC: de-Rephic open to interaction.

• Upvote 1

"You know i'd like to," she lied, flicking a spoon from somewhere in her armor, "but I've really got a lot to do, got a big plan going on,"

she grabbed another book from behind her head, titled: "Spine Repair for the Spineless" and flipped it to a random page,

"real big plan, y'know?"

IC (As Zubarahk): "Can I join in on the plan?" The Rahkshi of confusion said as he took a look at the book. "I can't understand any of it, could you read it to me please?" 

One... Final... Push! Draco used all of his strength to push back on his arm. The rage Draco had now was unmatched by any. Draco made a grab for the leg... No. Not the leg. That was too easy to move. He reached behind him, around his torso, at Burst's torso. Truth be told, he hoped Tridax spared the Kurahk. After all, he was a good sparring partner.

IC: Shock

Shock landed face first. Getting up, he had a crazy idea... "Hope you brought a boat." He said grinning, as he willed the gym floor to become water, while activating his powers.

OOC: MCGPY, please check out the kraata variations chart so as to know what you can and can't do at level two. Link: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snake - Refectory

I raise an eyebrow. Something must have happened while I was in hibernation. I'll have to get Fang or Jayar to fill me in on it later, but it's obvious that asking now would be moronic. I stay silent, focusing on my food and trying not to interrupt anything.

IC: Raith - Library

I try to get engrossed in my book, equally nervous.

Kathok

IC: Lucid / Halls

"What?" Lucid glanced around a moment, looking for other things Fang might have directed his question at. But there weren't really any, so she pointed innocently to herself and asked, confused, "Me? Yes, of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Why not?" Jayar asked, his voice a concerned whisper. A moment's pause, and then he continued, "Do you... want to go somewhere to talk about it...?"

IC: Fang - Hallways

He just nodded patiently. "Well... you landed pretty hard. And then... those words. Did... Tridax do anything?"

"I... I don't want to t-talk about it," Hoto stammered, her voice breaking with emotion. A few tears formed on the rims of her eyes.