Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC (As Tangirahk): "I have the intention of doing both." Replied the feminine rahkshi. "However, should another band member join and fall sick at a later date, I can take over their role if necessary."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Kat:

I couldn't help it. I grinned. 

"I'm glad to hear that. Alright, we're moving tonight. so I need you to find the others and tell them as discretely as you can what's going down."

I proceeded to tell them the details, including all the members I'd recruited and their descriptions, as well as where to meet (The empty classroom).

"Think you can do that for me?"

IC Frog

Clack Clack Clack Clack

Frog made his way to the door on Corpus, the one with the least noise nearby. He opened his huge mouth and let out a low but loud hum that seemed to echo inside his head. After a few seconds he found the doorknob.

This echolocation thing was much harder than he had thought. Why couldn't he be a blind sonics Rahk? why did he have to be blind?

He walked down the halls, his odd appearance moving the halls aside for him. On his back was the keyboard. Not a keyboard, The, for this was his keyboard, with which he could do anything, in his mind. The sound of activity emerged from a room not to far, so he felt his way down with his "Canes", and walked in.

OOC: Entering the gym, open to interaction.

IC: Fang - Nynrah

It seemed his trick had worked. Fang quickly arrived on the coast of Nynrah without incident, making sure to stay far away from any settled areas to avoid any mishaps. He carefully placed the Matoran down, hoping he would be able to find his own way home, before taking off back to the Academy.

IC: Hoto - Dorms

Hoto nodded, but there was still one question in her mind. "What about Era and Phogen? We can't leave them!"

IC: Dakilik 

"That's perfect! All we need to do now is look for new members and some good music! Um, can you stay here or go to the library to look for music? I'll go check the Gym for newcomers and hopefuls." And without saying anything more, he felt into the hallway. 

He arrived in the gym. He looked around, then saw a short Rahk with a keyboard in the corner. "Hey!" Dakilik scurried over to Frog. "Hello, good sir! I see you have a keyboard there! Would you care to join the Corp Rahk Student Band?" 

OOC: Most spazztastic post ever. Also, Dakilik to Gym and Frog.

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Frog

Frog froze in place and waited for the being to finish speaking. He slowly rotated his massive head to stare at him.

Suddenly, his mace was in the air and then, the next second, leveled under the Rahk's chin. "Who are you?" he said, his voice crumbling as he spoke.

IC Kat: 

"I only knew them for a short time, they dissappeared shortly after that. Beyond that.... this is really sensitive stuff. I don't distrust Phogen, but I also don't trust them quite enough to let them in on this just yet."

I shook my head, "Besides, I imagine they'll be alright here. They're.... resourceful, if nothing else."

"Alright..." Hoto said sulkily. Kat's reassurances didn't help her feel any better about the way everyone treated Phogen. It was one thing to be disappointed that Phogen turned up in the middle of a vacation, but this was their escape from Tridax, and Phogen wasn't invited!

She went to the door with nothing else to say. "I guess I'll look for Era then... and Fang, Snake, and all those other guys."

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Though he had done his best to remain concealed, he hadn't quite escaped the forest he had hidden the Matoran in before he heard a shout of, "What was that?" Footsteps were tearing through the underbrush towards him, bringing the Matoran and their guns. He knew what came next.

Fang ducked behind a tree as a Kanoka disk hurtled past, then the trunk suddenly exploded as it was struck by a Cordak. He was sent sprawling, but he tried to turn the stumbling into flight before...

His flight turned into an uncontrolled skyrocket as ice raced up his back. His plasma flared, but it wasn't quick enough. He was sent crashing through tree branches and leaves, somehow managing to maintain his flight until he broke free of the canopy, battered and bruised but alive. Water sloughed from his back before showering onto the trees as the ice melted. Cordak shots trailed after him, but the Matoran were having difficulty aiming through the leaves, and he was able to detonate those that seemed to be a little close with a well-placed blast of level four plasma.

With the danger apparently adverted, Fang wobbled back to the shoreline. His fresh paint was scratched by countless branches, and the white and tan was beginning to show through. But it didn't matter much now. He would be gone tomorrow.

Dakilik stood still, unmoving. "I'm here," he began, "to recruit members for a band. Not to battle. It could be a way to level up.Your keyboard," Dakilik continued, pointing at the said instrument, "would prove useful. Now, could you put down the mace?" Dakilik hoped that this would save his spine.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Kovinth-Causeway

The blue and pruple Rahk was stopped short by Vitesse's hand on his shoulder, and probably for good reason. The situation seemed to calm down, though a rage still burned inside Kovinth. "I... Thank you, Vitesse, for stopping me. I was about to be very foolish, I think." He said, holding back the slew of words that he felt about the situation. He dropped his voice and glanced around, making sure nobody he didn't know was close enough to hear. "I'm beginning to regret my Makuta sending me here... If this is the kind of treatment we can expect not just of us, but of others as well..."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: "Could you try and find out more?" Palma asked, "I'd do it, but that might get people questioning why I'm so interested, and that might lead to our...mutual friend in the back. Besides, we both now if I leave the infirmary for more than five minutes all Karzahni breaks loose..."

IC: Tridax lead the troop of loyalists and their quarry back to his office, where it finally dawned on him to do a headcount.

"We are missing one. Where is your sister of the cyclones?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas said nothing, but simply gave Cao a look that said Distract her. . He sheathed Hook and hid it under his cloak, looking solemn with a cold stare in his eyes.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Holistic

(Causeway | With Char)

This Rahkshi is just as clueless as me. The crowd is dispersing and the headmaster left, so finding someone to help me will be difficult.. Ah what the heck, might as well explore it on my own.

"Well then, I'll go exploring by myself. Thank you and goodbye" I say, gratitude missing from my tone, and fly towards the school. I still don't understand why they couldn't just build a normal bridge across instead of having these stupid pillars.

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I.C.  Taltrun gave up on his search for a medic, and heads for the front door of the school.  He runs out, then his vision starts to blear.  He gets weaker, and starts to loose his balance.  He continues to run, but now things look mearly like colored clowds to him.  He suddenly stumbles into the Dark-Blue and gold rahkshi that just arrived.

O.O.C  Bah weep grahnah weep ninny bong to you too Leoxandar :P

OOC: :P

IC: The new Rahkshi just gives an icey stare at Taltrun. "You, what is wrong?" he grunts.

I.C.

Taltrun "Before you get angry, well, I'm loseing my eyesight, and I'm dieing."

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

IC: Vlad / Infirmary, Causeway

Vlad nodded. "I'll do my best," he agreed, before turning to leave the Infirmary.

Where to start, though? Hmm... probably with the Causeway. The Matoran might still be out there, even, for all he knew. So he made his way through crowded halls out the school's main entrance, only to be disappointed, for most everybody, Matoran included, was gone.

There were still some people out here, though. He made his way over to the loitering trio of Vitesse, Lucid, and Kovinth. "Excuse me for interruptink," he asked them, "but I missed out on the trial, unt vould like to know vhat zer Matoran told us. Vhy he vas here, how many of zem zere vere, all zat sort of think."

IC: Jayar / Dorms

Jayar listened, uneasy, to all this talk of Phogen. He still didn't trust it... and it was reassuring to hear that Kat didn't quite either. Still, it was tough to see Hoto so agitated over it.

At last he went over to the door with Hoto. "We'll meet up with you in the empty classroom soon, then," he told Kat.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang arrived, stumbling and sore, on the Causeway in time to see a vaguely familiar Rahkshi questioning someone about the Matoran. He staggered up the four and muttered, "The Matoran couldn't tell us much. All we could learn from him was that a Rahkshi had brought him here. They had to scare him half to death to get that much out of him."

"Come on," Hoto mumbled, before opening the door and running out into the hallways. So, Fang, Snake, Era and... a few others she didn't know. But not Phogen...

Now they just needed to start looking. The best place to go would be the Causeway, but Hoto wasn't ready to go back out there yet. Era might be in the Gym, but she didn't want to go there either. And she didn't know where any of the other rooms were. She just sighed and called back to Jayar, "Where should we go?"

IC: Char - Causeway

Char frowned as she watched the Rahkshi disappear into the school. Another one that just left her without the slightest favor. Things weren't working out quite like they did at home.

She shot a glance towards the flash of red she had seen earlier, but if she knew the Rahk that had been standing there, they were long gone. Shrugging, she made her way inside to search for her little pet.

Dakilik relaxed and sighed. He answered, "In my dorm. I can lead you there or leave you the room number. Your choice." In normal circumstances, Dakilik would have used this as a ploy to kill Frog, but he needed the help.

"I'm Dakilik." he told the other Rahk, extending his hand.

IC: Vlad / Causeway

"I see," Vlad said to the helpful newcomer, "thank you."

Well, that didn't help very much. "Did anyone get a count of how many Matoran zere vere, at least?" he added. Vitesse had been there in the halls, she might know. "I thought I saw four, but does anyvun else have anythink different?"

IC: Jayar / Halls

Jayar followed Hoto out into the halls, thinking her question over for a moment. "We could try the Refectory," he suggested. After the continuous ordeals of the past... who knows what duration... it was probably likely that at least some of the Rahkshi they needed to find were hungry. He could even use a bite to eat, though after the feast Grossh had lavished upon them the slop in the Refectory was even less appetizing than normal, if that was possible.

"Four Matoran? There were more? Where are they now?" Fang couldn't stop the frantic barrage of questions. He had already risked so much to see one Matoran to safety, only to be told there were more in danger.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"Sounds good," Hoto replied before running off at a full sprint towards the Refectory. The speed would be appreciated after everything that happened.

Dakilik could tell this Rahk was a newcomer. Too fearful. Too jumpy. Too unsure of his abnormalities. Dakilik self-consciously ran his hand over his scar. 

He started to lead Frog down the halls to his dorm.

I.C.  Taltrun gave up on his search for a medic, and heads for the front door of the school.  He runs out, then his vision starts to blear.  He gets weaker, and starts to loose his balance.  He continues to run, but now things look mearly like colored clowds to him.  He suddenly stumbles into the Dark-Blue and gold rahkshi that just arrived. O.O.C  Bah weep grahnah weep ninny bong to you too Leoxandar :P

OOC: :P IC: The new Rahkshi just gives an icey stare at Taltrun. "You, what is wrong?" he grunts.
I.C.Taltrun "Before you get angry, well, I'm loseing my eyesight, and I'm dieing."

"Good for you," he replies before proceeding on his way.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

IC: Karzfire

As Karzfire was about to continue his conversation with Life, he saw a lone Rahk dying in the distance. He rushed over, hoping to help. 

He reached him, asking, "Who are you? What is wrong?"

OOC: Interaction with Taltrun. 

Oops. Maybe he shouldn't have let that slip? He didn't know how trustworthy this guy was...

"Er... I don't know," he lied, almost not too awkwardly. "At least vun vas... vell... ist no longer vith us. Unt zer other vas just here, but I assume Tridax did somethink bad to him...? Zer other two... er... might have escaped, or somethink."

IC: Jayar / Halls, approaching Refectory

Jayar raced after Hoto, though at top speed she could clearly outpace him. Not that it mattered much, they wouldn't be moving long enough before arriving at the Refectory for her to pull too far ahead of him. And he didn't have the heart to ask her to slow down, either.

IC: Snake - Causeway --> Refectory

I head to the Refectory, with the intention of not only eating but also lookin' unnoticeable.

IC: Raith - Causeway

Unresistant, I let myself get pulled along by Nymph. For once, it's nice to let someone else do the thinking.

Kathok

His shoulders slumped slightly. Not only were the others out of his reach, but one had already been slain by the violence of this school. At least he had some good news to offer... unless this Rahkshi was one of Tridax's loyalists. There was no way of knowing any more, and Fang didn't want to risk more than he already had.

He tried to phrase it as neutrally as he could. "Tridax allowed the Matoran to be returned to his home."

IC: Hoto - Refectory

It didn't take long for her to find that familiar room filled with its horrid smell. She could hear Jayar down the halls, not far behind. Part of her felt guilty for running from him, even though that wasn't quite what she intended. But he was just as biased against Phogen as everyone else seemed to be.

She stopped and swayed in the doorway for a moment, allowing her clickers to take in the large room before her with all of its tables, chairs, and Rahkshi, as well as giving a chance for Jayar to catch up. "Do you see anyone?" she asked softly.

IC: Shock

Ouch! Shock had his foot crushed, or so it felt like it. In response, he sent a surge of electricity through his body.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse nodded to Korvinth's response when Vlad and Vent had showed up. "All I saw were four matoran, although... I do have an idea of who may have done it, but is no means concrete other than the timing. Nightmare's allies, Shock and... I dunno, he was a fire resistance Rahk."

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia shrugged. There was not much they could do. He sighed. Why did the mistrust have to be so deep between Rahk and matoran?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Raith - Library

Still holding on to Nymph tightly, as if he somehow might slip away, I once again marvel at the Library's interior. 

IC: Snake - Refectory

I sit. Gods, I'm glad that this might actually be one of the last times I taste what is always known as nourishing slop.

Kathok

IC: Hakrii (Dorms -> Refectory)

Hakrii crept out of the dorm, hoping no one was there looking for her.

She crept into the Refectory, hoping to grab some slop with at least a LITTLE bit of taste.

OoC: Hakrii open for interaction.

Vlad breathed a sigh of relief. "Good." One Matoran, at least, had survived the terrible ordeal he'd been put through by whatever sick anarchist had brought him here and been returned to his home. And, in addition, the steamy guy didn't even seem to have noticed his awkward lies.

Even better, Vitesse had confirmed the number of Matoran, and seemed to have a lead on the culprit. "Vhat do you mean?" he asked her quietly. "Vhat are zer circumstances zat lead you to suspect zese Rahks? Unt vhat do zey look like?"

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Jayar caught up to Hoto after a moment, and stood beside her by the doorway examining the surprisingly small number of Rahkshi in the room. "No one we're looking for, it seems," he replied quietly. Though there was that copper guy who'd randomly approached them on the Causeway to say hello. His armor color didn't match anyone they'd come for, but his build was similar to one of the Rahkshi Kat had described. Perhaps he had repainted himself since she'd seen him? "Although... that guy might be Snake," he told Hoto, gesturing towards the Rahkshi in question, who was indeed Snake, though he could not be sure.

They would probably start attracting undesirable attention if they stood in the doorway too long, though. Far from enthusiastically, he suggested, "Anyways, we should probably grab some slop."

The white Rahkshi seemed to be relieved that the Matoran had returned safely. Perhaps... he was another sympathizer. Fang considered telling him what he had just done, but he was unsure of how trustworthy the others were.

He listened quietly as they discussed possible suspects. He wouldn't mind finding those that thought it would be a good idea to dump Matoran into this place.

IC: Hoto - Refectory

Hoto followed Jayar's arm to the indicated Rahk. She considered him for a moment, concentrating on his form, and then a grin slipped over her faceplates. "Might be? He hasn't changed a thing," she whispered. "Let's go talk to him."

She took off towards the line and grabbed her tray. After the feast served at Grossh's home, the smell alone was nauseating, but it was far from the worst thing she had ever eaten. With tray in hand, she nonchalantly took a seat not far from Snake to wait for Jayar to catch up. "Hey, Snake," she said in a soft voice.