Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

Are you happy now? Accomplished everything you wanted to?

Not until I see Corpus Rahkshi burn....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

What is it with people wandering up to us and asking dumb questions?

Stop being so snappy, brother. How would he know that we're new here?

"No, sorry." 

IC (As Zubarahk): "Well, thanks for trying to help." Said the rahkshi of confusion. "My name's Zubarahk, who are you and how did you attach that red head onto your body?" The gray and green rahkshi asked, unaware that Ignis could hear him. 

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik looked back to Tangirahk. "While I agree that a school song would be great, we should start by playing some existing songs, at least just in rehearsal. We may be independent masters, but we need to learn to play as a group. And I do appreciate your offer to practice in your room. Let's start practice there, and possibly we can move into the Refectory as time moves on. No one uses it anyways."

IC (As Tangirahk): "We could play a few songs my Mother-figure taught me." The Rahkshi of sonics suggested.  "She got taught by a group of Le-Matoran she had encountered and while their songs are complex and give one the feeling of the ambient chatter in the treetops, they have a few simpler and easier tunes and melodies to learn and practice." The sonic rahkshi stood up. "Shall we move to my room now? I need you to help me move the closet." Said Tangi as she looked at Frog. "You're awfully silent, do you have any ideas to contribute?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"What did you just karzing say?" our voice was a snarl. "I apologise.... my brother can be.... temperamental."

This guy is seriously asking for it....

For once, I agree.

"Who and how we are is none of your business, stranger," he tried to be polite, but Ignis' impatience was beginning to overwhelm us. "Some rahks don't take kindly to those who pry into other's personal lives." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Zubarahk): "I just asked you how the head got attached, bluey." Said the rahkshi of confusion, oblivious to Ignis's anger at him. "I also find it funny how you call me strange when you're the one with an extra talking head." Zuba said with a smile. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

To karz with it, I'm letting you drive.

Good. "We didn't say strange, moron. We said stranger. As in, someone we don't know." 

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"Woah!" Sidonas said as he jumped back. He was not expecting that. He kept Hook ready, looking at his opponent with the same look as before.

Is Cao crazy?! Is he trying to get me killed?!

Sidonas shot Cao one of those 'Are you mad?!' looks quickly before fixing his gaze back on Sliver.

"Now, that poison or whatever you used to take down my friend there, that's just cheating. How about a fair fight?"

Sidonas didn't expect to get anywhere talking to a loyalist, but it was worth a shot. What else could he do?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Vlad / Causeway

Vlad frowned. None of this was very useful. And the more he thought about it, the more he thought the crazy rainbow Rahk was probably right: though obvious suspects, Nightmare and his comrades were probably not responsible for bringing the Matoran here. Nightmare had seemed intent on killing them, and if that was all he wanted to do, why bother having them brought to Corpus Rahkshi in the first place? "She's right," Vlad told the others, "I don't think zat Nightmare ist zer culprit."

But then who was? It had to be another group, numerous and strong enough to transport four Matoran, whose activities during the time of the act were unaccounted for. Hmm...

"Vere any of you on zer assignment?" he asked the group. "Unt vould you know who vas else vas there? Ve can eliminate them as suspects, at least..."

IC: Jayar / Refectory

Jayar felt a little guilty about Snake's rough verbal treatment of the newcomer, but he was far from distraught that she had left because of it. Now they could talk relatively freely...

...or could they? She hadn't exactly moved very far away at all. Easily within eavesdropping range, in fact. Could the newcomer be one of Tridax' loyalists, a suspicious spy? That might explain her strange decision to remain so very close to his group, despite the scorn she had just suffered. They would have to remain guarded.

With little to say, he simply took another bite of slop.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shock

Shock stepped to the side, but not fast enough, as the staff stabbed him in the arm. "Really?" He said, wincing in pain. "Did you not remember what happened the last three times?" A surge of electricity went throughout the body of Shock, which would hopefully transfer to the staff.

IC: Vitesse

"I was not at the assignment, so..." Vitesse said, sighing.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Eps

Is that? No. He died, I saw his grave. Eps stared at Alpha, trying to work out what she was. He reached for his disc launcher, and aimed it at her. "Come back from the grave, have you?" He asked, a scowl on his face.

IC: Subject

Subject nodded, and obediently began his journey to the Causeway, where the funeral had been.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang glanced around at the others. He didn't recognize any of them from the assignment. It seemed he was the only one that might know, but to confess such a thing could ruin his cover.

IC: Hoto - Refectory

Hoto remained perfectly still as she listened to the newcomer walk off. As grateful as she was that they were gone, she regretted the cold greeting they had received. 

After a moment, her hand slowly came up again to pick at her slop.

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"Watch where you're going," I growl as another Rahk pushes past me. I turn, beginning to charge a Rhotuka before I see their impressive size. I lower my launcher and fold my arms. My voice takes on a cynical tone. "Well, aren't you a big one."

OOC: Honestly, not too hard to guess who she's talking to. :P

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Snake - Refectory

Still eating.

IC: Raith - Library

"I guess..." I look around, looking for an interesting book. The problem is, they're all interesting: I hadn't quite realised how much information existed, an arm's reach away. And then there was the matter of...me. I would have to tell Nymph who I really was sooner or later. Now, with hardly anyone else in the calm environment, would be as good a time as any...

Kathok

IC Frog

Frog took a second to lock in on the position of Tangirahk. "I am familiar with several musical pieces." He said in his crackling voice. "Perhaps it would be best if we found a spot where noises are not uncommon, fighting is few, and we perform there."

IC Flabbergaster

A couple of Rahks were discussing something and seemed pretty nervous. Flabbergaster stood silent, waiting for a chance to listen. He pulled a book out quietly and pretended to be engrossed.

IC: Nymph (Library)

I nod, moving over to the fiction section, easily slipping past a Rahk who appears to be enjoying the Refectory slop a bit too much. I gently remove a book from the shelf, one titled Matoran Und Panzer, the author's name- Makuta Tiragath- emblazoned below the title in blood-red ink.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Raith - Library

Once we've moved well out of audio range, I start looking at another book, half-thinking about how I'm going to introduce the topic of my life to Nymph. I'm reading what seems to be an advanced book on Unified Universal Dimensional Theory, written by a high ranking Steltian. I open to a random page. There lies a detailed drawing of what appears to be a two-dimensional regular hexagon...or that is what I believe until I turn the book slightly - the hexagon stays exactly the same, directly facing me. Thinking that my optical receptors are faulty, I turn the book this way and that, but the hexagon continues to defy what any sane being might expect of reality, moving almost through the page as its orientation stays stationary. Confused and slightly worried, I hurriedly turn to another page, which holds a reasurring wall of text.

Kathok

IC: Cordak (school entrance)

Having left Taltrun to his fate, Cordak stalks away from the causeway.

OOC: Open for interaction.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

IC: Vlad / Causeway

"No vun?" He sighed. "Vell, does anyvun know anyvun who vas zat I could ask?"

OOC: Shark is still out on the Causeway inconspicuously observing events, if anyone dares to ask him...

IC: Jayar / Refectory

The silence grew more oppressive. Hoto still looked distraught.

"Are you okay?" Jayar asked her quietly.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I.C. Taltrun

Taltrun made it to the medical office, and broke in. He cleaned his wounds and took some palma. As he walked out, he saw Cordak. He charged at him, and atempted tackled him. Taltrun pinned him to the ground.

"Heya punk.  Remember me.  I'm all better now."

Taltrun drew his sword and held it to Cordak's neck.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

IC: Snap - [Library]

Snap was leaning against a shelf of books, as usual, humming some simple tune to herself, as usual, and (not actually) reading the book in her hands, eyes glancing over the pages to scan the room beyond.

"I think", she said quite intentionally aloud, to no-rahk in particular, "This is the one..."

(OOC: open for interaction)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: "Very well. You have proven to be a capable interrogator so I will leave the methods of persuasion up to you. You may begin..."

Tridax closed his eyes. Not strictly speaking necessary for telepathy, but he found cutting off visual stimuli to be an effective means to concentrate. His mental presence started to push its way into Doubt's mind.

"...now."

Edited by Wyrd Bið Ful Aræd

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Subject

I couldn't see the Rahkshi of Cyclones at the causeway. The only place beyond that was the village, and I doubted that Silver would have gone there to chase the foolish traitor. The only other place was the Cauldron. It was worth a look. Subject began to stomp his way towards the Cauldron..

IC: Eps

"Get the karz on your knees, scum. Should have known you had found a way to survive." Eps said, pointing his launcher at Alpha.

Edited by Sharkydane

IC: Draco

Draco was yanked back, and fell out of flight mode. No! Scrambling up, he pulled back his arm as hard as possible, ripping the metal orb out of the wall. Now he had a weapon of sorts attached to his arm. "Stay out of this! This is your last warning, before I drag you to Tridax as a traitor!"

IC: Burst

"I've gotten this far, I'll never concede now!"

Burst drew his staff, and held it in a defensive position.

"Besides", he muttered to himself; "At this point, I'm gonna have a target on my back regardless."

OOC: I apologize on how long this took, I was much busier than expected today.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Draco

Hmm... At this point, it would be best to run... But his pride was wounded. Draco slowly unraveled the chain, to seem as if he was about to fight. He then spun around a full 360 degrees, and let go of the chain, sending the orb flying at Burst. He then charged after it, palm outstretched.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"Woah!" Sidonas said as he jumped back. He was not expecting that. He kept Hook ready, looking at his opponent with the same look as before.

Is Cao crazy?! Is he trying to get me killed?!

Sidonas shot Cao one of those 'Are you mad?!' looks quickly before fixing his gaze back on Sliver.

"Now, that poison or whatever you used to take down my friend there, that's just cheating. How about a fair fight?"

Sidonas didn't expect to get anywhere talking to a loyalist, but it was worth a shot. What else could he do?

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

I grinned. The idiot was less than a half-bio from the wall. He'd quite literally backed himself into a corner. With a quick burst of cyclone-assisted speed, I closed the slim distance between us, poisoned hand scything towards his chest.

Considering my speed, and his limited options, I didn't like his chances of escape. 

IC (As Zubarahk): "I don't know why you're calling me stranger when you're the one with two heads, ketchup face." The idiotic rahkshi snapped. 

Can we please hurt him?

No, brother, no unnecessary violence. He isn't worth it.

Fine.

Without another word, we turned and continued on our way.