Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tridax looked at the captured Matoran with mounting disgust coiling his features into something hateful. He dropped the anti-gravity effect, irrelevant now Burst, Draco and Haken had all landed anyway, and focused entirely on the diminutive interloper.

"This Matoran seeks to rob us," he announced to the crowd, "Seeks to steal away your privacy and your secrets. He is a thief and a spy and he will be dealt with accordingly. Loyal students, seize the Matoran, and those two unconscious traitors, and we shall take them to my office. They shall feel the full force of Brotherhood law."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ic: Siren

People were funneling off, presuming that the presentation had ended. It obviously hadn't. She sighed and waited for Tridax to continue.

Then through the crowds came a group of porters carrying a... Matoran?

*Well, this is an interesting turn*

Ic: de-Rephic

As the rahkshi waited for a response to his handshake, he spied a group of porters brought up something to the Makuta out of the corner of his eye.

"Hold on.", he said, turning his handshake into his palm facing towards the other rahkshi, the iris of his eye turning into a question mark.

"What do those Fohrok have there?" He turned towards the Makuta and turned his hands into a handy telescope and put it to his eye. Twisting his hands, he focused in on the Makuta.

"It's a Matoran." He exclaimed. "Interesting."

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

I tried not to smirk. Tridax was just proving me right....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Holistic

(Causeway | With Char)

A Matoran spy? Somehow I find it difficult to believe. Also difficult to believe is the fact that two Rahkshi are being taken away to be punished with the Matoran. I don't like the sound of 'feeling the full force of Brotherhood law'. Not at all.

"How about Tridax?" I ask Char, "How strict and cruel is he? Based on what I'm seeing before my very eyes at this moment he certainly isn't lenient."

OoC: Talking to Char

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Ooc: sorry for two posts so close together, but the awful ferry WiFi stopped me from seeing the Tridax post.

IC: Siren

Everybody had stopped, and was silent in their awe at what had just been brought to light. Siren made the first move, walked calmly up to the matoran and attempted to hoist the matoran up by its back.

IC: Acinaces (Causeway)

I frown. "A Matoran? The ##### is one of them doing here, of all places?"

IC: Malady (Causeway)

I move smoothly through the gathering towards Tridax and the relevant beings, hanging off to the side slightly; other Rahkshi appear to already be carrying off the traitorous scum. I follow them.

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

I nod, somewhat relieved.

OOC: Malady open for interaction from any loyalists currently near Tridax.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sliver was coming at Sidonas fast, faster than Hook could grapple her in. Sidonas could not jump, flip, or slide out of the way in time. All he could do was let himself fall over on his side to avoid Sliver's hand.

Sidonas threw himself over to the side opposite to Cao, hitting the floor with a thud and slightly scrambling when he got back up, holding Sheild and hoping he did not suffer any harm from the impact. The grappling hook kept retracting, and Sidonas pulled on it hard, hoping the weapon would soon be free from his opponent's grasp.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

The rock slammed against my kraata case, and I winced, feeling the impact rattle me - the real me. I let go of the grappling hook and lunged once more at the illusion rahk, sending a blast of cyclone towards the rubberrahk to keep him from interfering. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sliver had let go of Hook, but was lunging at him anyways, not as fast as with Hook, but still fast.

Hook retracted completely in the moment Sidonas jumped back to avoid the lunge, holding on to Shield defensively.

In the middle of a fight with a loyalist, might need to get her off focus somehow.

Sidonas thought of the perfect thing to say, hopefully Cao could deal with her so that he could get Shield out of here then.

"It's sweet that you're trying to get close to me, but I really don't think you're my type!" Sidonas grinned, saying this with obvious sarcasm. Though he was serious most of the time, the occasional wisecrack or joke wouldn't hurt.

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

Defective little creep... Was he hitting on me? "I was going to take you alive," I spat, drawing my bow-blade with one hand, and grinding up another handful of mirror shards with the other, "but you just crossed the line."

IC: Fang - Causeway

"That's a lie!"

The shout had burst from his mouth before he could cut it off. Every word of Tridax made his blood boil, but this was going too far. He had tried to remain silent, but he could not watch an innocent Matoran die, or worse, by Tridax's hand.

Knowing it was of little use to remain in the crowd, Fang stepped out into the path of the Rahkshi carrying the Matoran. Steam was billowing from his armor, but his eyes were cold. "This Matoran is not here to harm us. What could one small Matoran do against a school of Rahkshi? See how he struggles and stares at us in fear. This is not the fear of the guilty, but the fear of one who has found himself in a place he should not be. Allow me to return him to his home, and that will be the end of it."

It was a request, one he was sure would be denied, followed by his removal. But he had to try.

IC: Char - Causeway

Char shrugged again. "Haven't seen him much. I hear he doesn't come out of his office very often. But he's a Makuta. Whatever he does is probably well deserved."

IC Flabbergaster

What, was this Rahk mad?! going against the word of Tridax, backtalking him? the Matoran was as good at lost, sadly.

Nobody could go against Tridax and attempt to live. He moved a little closer, In case Tridax attacked him.

Also, he hadn't been there before...

IC Doubt

Only a groan escaped the unconscious Rahk's lips as Fang shouted his head off. It would take more than that to break the power of Tridax's poison.

IC Vaalku

Okay. Time to try and stand.

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

He still wasn't even trying yet.

IC: Draco

"How dare you talk out against Tridax! Silence, fool!" How dare this insolent Rahkshi talk out against the lord of Rahkshi? Oh, Draco was tempted to rip him apart. Piece. By. Piece.

IC: Vitesse

"Shut the #### up you overgrown lizard..." Vitesse muttered under her breath.

IC: Shock

Shock flew into the gym. "What now?" He asked.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Grim:

They stopped, regarding the boiling Surahk.

"If I may be so bold, Lord Tridax. This one speaks truly, I believe. I have doubts that a lone Matoran would come here unarmed. That said...."

Their gaze fell to the Surahk again.

"It would be wise to find out what happened that it ended up here, alone and unarmed as it was. Your instincts are good, my boiling friend, though you should remember your place."

His outburst had a rather unanticipated effect. Tridax's followers were jumping at the opportunity to silence him, and he made note of all he could. These were the ones to avoid in the future.

That said, he was still having difficulty pushing past his anger to even register their faces. Plasma slipped into his hands, ready to lash out at any and all who dared stand up for that tyrant. Another deep breath, and Fang bowed his head to hide his anger. "I... I mean no insult to... the... the Great Lord Tridax. I... I only seek fairness."

He forced the words out through clenched teeth, hating himself for every one. He had gone too far, now it was time to see how far he could backpedal across the thin ice before it all crumbled beneath him.

IC Flabbergaster

Okay, he was either terrified, infuriated, or breaking out in cold sweat. Whatever the case, the other Rahks were giving him a hard time for having an opinion.

Not cool.

Moving past Vent, he let out a soft growl at Grim and Draco. "Ease off him. It's just his opinion."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Snake - Causeway

What was happening now? In the space of a few seconds, the fight had escalated then ended, a bloody matoran had arrived, and now a rahk is stepping in Tridax's way with a...familiarity that I can't quite place. Anyway, I'm staying back in the hopes that I won't get noticed.

Kathok

IC: Holistic

(Causeway | With Char)

Perhaps I shouldn't ask questions from her if she hasn't been here for that long. Maybe someone with more experience could show me around.. The problem is, of course, that I don't know who's experienced around here. Although maybe she does.

"Do you know anyone who could show me the academy and answer all of my questions? Maybe some staff member? Is there any standard procedure for introducing new students into this school?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

This fool was definitely being disrespectful to the master. Draco was about to attack when he saw... A Rahkshi that looked familiar. He did not recognize the colors, that was for sure, but... The body shape seemed familiar to him. Draco stayed silent, but kept an eye on the Rahk in the back.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik stared at the Matoran. He didn't worry about why it was here; those Matoran were worth little more than cannon fodder; he worried about how it got in. "Do you think there are anti-Makuta sympathizers in the school?" he whispered to Karzfire.

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii became impatient with waiting for the Rahk to speak, but her attention was soon turned to the Matoran brought before Tridax. She snuck behind the shrines to the dead to get a better look at the Matoran, hopefully to save it.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire heard the Rahk from earlier groveling behind him. He whispered in return, "Of course there are. What do you think those disgusting creatures are?" He pointed to Doubt and the others.

Edited by Dallior Nuva

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"Why do you keep muttering those grid things?" Lucid asked Vitesse, puzzled and maybe a little concerned. "The... #s. They don't really mean much... it's action that counts, you know."

IC: Shark / Causeway

Well, this was growing more interesting by the moment.

All of a sudden there was a Matoran thrown into the fray, and the steaming blue one cried out in denunciation of Tridax' condemnation.

An angry Surahk, vehemently opposed to Tridax... Could it be Fang? Oh, that would be just too good! As if the circumstances of Dane's death didn't already point to Fang as culprit, getting a paint job immediately after the act seemed only more suspicious: like some pathetic attempt to hide from the consequences of his contemptible actions under a different color and altered suit of armor.

Shark moved in closer to the crowd surrounding the Matoran, though not too much closer.

Just perfectly close enough to observe, as always.

IC: Jayar / Causeway

Jayar dutifully continued to hold Hoto. He couldn't leave her to face this chaos alone...

Not even to try break up the fighting? Not even to stand alongside Fang for the Matoran who had suddenly appeared - not even to stand up for Fang? Maybe he should... didn't he count himself a Rahkshi of nobility, integrity? But he couldn't bring himself to. He had told Hoto he was here for her, and he could not leave her here in this turmoil after that. It would make those words lies.

And it was so much easier to stay safely out of the wrath of Tridax and his loyal majority. Especially since he had a good excuse.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Tridax looked between the two, Grim and Fang, though he knew the names of neither. What he did know was that if even the loyal ones were speaking up for the Matoran then he couldn't make the pint-size problem simply disappear. He'd have to give them at least a show of fairness.

"The Matoran cannot be allowed to simply return home. His purpose in being here, and method of getting here must be determined. Since the pair of you are so taken with his safety, you will be his interrogators." He pointed at Grim and Fang, "Here and now you will extract the necessary information from him by any means necessary."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Char - Causeway

She scoffed at that. "Well, I sure didn't get anything. I had to wander around the school before I found..." She trailed off and instead looked over the crowd. Shield's white paint was nowhere to be seen. "I know a guy, but he seems to be... hard to find," she sighed.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

As the sounds of fighting began to disappear, a new voice burst over the crowd. A familiar voice...

"Is that... Fang?" she whispered, though she wasn't sure she wanted an answer.

The fact that he wasn't dead or captured meant this was going far better than he could have hoped. The only problem now was how to get information from the Matoran without hurting him, and yet without looking the fool in front of this Rahkshi and Tridax. For the first time, he seemed to notice the severed head on his companion's shoulder, and it sickened him. He wasn't going to be getting an easy interrogation with this one around.

"Of course, Lord Tridax," Fang said, bowing slightly and gushing with praise. "I only hope that he will be returned to his friends soon unharmed. And for that, I require one who can speak his language." Fang's eyes passed around the crowd, searching for Era. Someone had mentioned to him that she could speak Matoran, and it was either her or... Phogen.

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"Everything happens for a reason," contradicted Lucid. "Fools pay the reasons no heed, but the wise take care to perceive them."

IC: Jayar / Causeway

"Yeah..." Jayar replied quietly.

Well, at least Fang hadn't been vaporized yet... But things weren't looking that much better.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii took a mental picture of the Matoran. It might be useful in the future. As she tried to get away from her hiding place, she tripped and fell in the direction of Tridax and the Matoran. "Oh karz!"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Life

Half the students were pouring back in, and half were pouring back in and heading back out. A Matoran was found on the campus, some were saying. Life had to see this. He headed outside with the rest, onto the Causeway. He took a stance, hoping not to stand out, but that was an empty wish given his golden shell.

OOC: Life open for interaction.

IC: Shock

"KARZING. FLOWER. DIE!!!!!" Shock screeched. Pulling out his sword, he sliced at the knife, which hit the ground in front of Shock. He pulled out his Zamor, and launched three spheres, one at Nightmare, the others at his sides. If he tried to dodge the middle, hopefully he would hit the others.

"Yes. So why did that matoran come here? There has to be a reason for that..." She said subconsciously. Why had he? He was so terrified, he could not have come of free will. Vitesse pondered this for a bit.

Draco nodded. "What of me? Should I take them to your residence?" He asked. Hopefully he would get a better look at the Rahk in the back...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Xara - Beach Cave.

Shaking off the nausea of my latest level up, I got to my feet. "I'm going to head out and see what those Porters were doing."

IC: Matoran - Causeway.

Being paraded before a horde of Rahkshi and their Makuta - it was all of his nightmares come true. His tiny Matoran heart hammered in his chest, and he shook uncontrollably, panic beginning to take over....

IC: Matoran - Beach Cave.

As the lightning rahk took off towards the Causeway, the unconscious Matoran began to stir....

IC Grim:

A challenge of their skills, no doubt.To communicate and even interrogate this one without being able to speak to him.

This would not be difficult.

or so they hoped.

Grim took a hand at waved it in front of the Matoran,making sure the small being saw them, and tracked his movements.

They knelt in the dirt, and scratched a question clearly in the rocky soil.

'Why are you here?'

They stood, and gestured at the legible message, the intent quite clear.

IC: Matoran - Causeway.

He stared at the words in the sand, and the rahk who'd written them. What kind of sick, twisted game was the monster playing? The Rahkshi had brought him here. He was here because of them, and now, it seemed, they were just pretending to interrogate him in order to show off in front of their karz-cursed Makuta.

His fists clenched by his sides, and he tried to calm his breathing. The monsters had already murdered his friends, and he knew that sooner or later, he would join them. He wouldn't give the s the satisfaction of messing with his head. 

So he said nothing, just glaring into the demon's eyes as he spat at its feet. 

IC: Burst

Oh, a public interrogation! This is getting better already! Burst wished he had brought snacks. It likely would have been confiscated, but he probably would have been able to eat most of it before anyone noticed. Besides, that Karzspawn "Draco" had made him throw up his breakfast onto some poor rahk's head, and he was getting hungry again. His attention turned to his fallen sorta-comrade. Had he really been part of a rebellion? He had seemed pretty determined to prove otherwise, but Burst knew for a fact that there were Makuta hating rahkshi in the school. Were they even wrong to hate the Makuta? They owed their lives to the shadowy beings, but they were treated as little more than living weapons, despite having a similar degree of sentience to the Makuta themselves. Burst's attention returned to the "traitor's" prone form. It would be such a shame to allow a presumably innocent rahk to die, especially one who would most likely share his hatred of Draco, after what had happened. Burst told himself to forget about it. There was no way in Karzahnii he could smuggle a suit out of the causeway...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia was startled to see the matoran stirring. Um... What should he do?

"Oh Rahkshi of light

Do you speak his tongue?

For as of this night

We need his words sung."

"The Porter? Possibly..." Vitesse said, frowning. Possible, yes. It seemed as if an interrogation was going on. She listened in...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I think she is angry. Good, gives Cao the chance to deal with her as long as she is focused on me. Time to poke the angry Muaka with a stick. Hopefully Cao figures out what I'm doing. Going to have to resort to stealth and probably a bit of running otherwise.

So Sidonas continued, thinking back to how he had told himself he would hold his tongue when it was wise to do so.

This was not one of those times.

"Crossed what line? I'm not the one staring at an unaware fellow. I see how you look at some of the Rahks here, myself included. Sorry, though I respect Exxan, his sister hitting on me is kind of creepy..You're just not my type.." Sidonas said this in a cocky, sarcastic tone. He wanted to make it look like he was cocky, arrogant, as if he was the kind of joker that laughed in the face of death. Although he knew this was a serious matter, Sidonas nearly laughed at what he planned next to anger Sliver.

If Recoil ever finds out what I said, I'm definitely going to get slapped for even joking about it. Still, even the jokes, especially the jokes about what you would never preform intentionally are the funniest.

Sidonas kept Hook at the ready, dropping Shield into a small breathable pouch he used to carry ammunition, which was empty except for the Kraata now inside it.

You'll be safe soon buddy.

OOC: Storm hit my house last night. Might post occasionally here and there for the next week.