Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Grim:

Grim frowned, laying the Mind Rahk down.

"Excuse me, Lord Tridax."

They made their way to Draco's position.

And spoke to Burst:

"What do you know of Tridax's orders? We have been burdened with his will. To stand before us is to admit treason yourself. Stand aside, that we may deal with the interlopers."

He stepped in the path of Haken, extending his other hand, still ripe with poison is a palm heel strike at the Rahkshi's chest.

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Burst

Oh great, another one. At this point, Burst didn't know whom to attack. It had become clear that Draco and Grim were acting on Tridax's orders, and the whole "assassination" thing, as unlikely as it sounded, was very real. But the other one had vigorously maintained that he wasn't a traitor, so Tridax might have just been acting on mere paranoia. And besides, the one called Draco seemed to be a far from mentally stable being. But then, Burst remembered an ability his species had that he hadn't used currently. Before, Burst had only made others feel intense anger in general, but he also had the ability to make two beings feel seething hatred towards EACH OTHER... If there was any time to try this out, it was now. Focusing with all of his mind, Burst channelled wave after wave of pure rage towards Draco and Grim. Within moments, the two should go from being partners to wanting to flay each other alive...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Draco

"Heh." Draco put up a cyclone shield to deflect the blows. His powers faltered, however, for a moment. One stroke made it through. Draco winced as metal met flesh, but it was not bad. Draco then attempted to grab the arm that sliced his flesh.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

So this was what Tridax was doing.... getting everyone into one place.... uses his loyalist buddies to root out rebellion....

Too cowardly to do his own dirty work, of course... 

Slipping backwards through the crowd, I headed into the school, and started off down the hall towards my dorm. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

Draco immediately feinted to catch the falling Rahk. Then... Anger. He felt the urge to rip Grim's throat out. No. Mission first. But... Anger- the Kurahk! "He is interfering. Stand down or by the law of Tridax I will bring you on as a traitor."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Caoutchouc

"Well then spell it out for them. These two are as dull as a bucket of rusty nails."

He cracked his knuckles, but kept his ground.

"I'm not fond of people that play with words and the omitting of details."

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

"Very well," I bent down, wrenching open the unconscious rahk's armour with my poison-free hand and pulling out the kraata within. "I'll make this very simple," I rounded on the traitorous illusion rahk, "if you do not surrender, I will crush your friend here with my bare hand, and then I'll take you anyway. Then I will bring you to Tridax, who will search through your memories to determine your fate." 

I gave the kraata a gentle squeeze, "If you cooperate, I might choose to put in a good word for you, convince the headmaster to be.... lenient. Us new breed rahks are a valuable asset, after all...." 

I glanced briefly towards the elasticity rahk. "Was that simple enough for you?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Holistic

(Causeway | With Char and Thespian)

And now the memorial service has erupted into a brawl. Brilliant first impressions, I can't wait to study in this school! Ugh..

I turn to the yellow and red Rahkshi and ask "Are fights common here? Wouldn't be surprised if they cause ab occasional death or two"

OoC: Talking to Char

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

Tridax's idiotic loyalists were causing chaos out at the Causeway. And if there was one thing I was good at, it was capitalising on chaos. I pulled out a fresh sheet of paper and scrawled a new note, before heading out into the halls and pinning it to the wall outside the gym, using Legion to hide myself from the prying eyes of the Porter's or any nearby rahks. 

Once I was done, I returned to my dorm, already wondering how the other students would react upon seeing my note.

Today, our esteemed headmaster held a ceremony to say farewell to our brothers and sisters.

These dead rahks - in his words - fell in service to the school.

All of it is a lie. 

Tridax cares nothing for the dead.

Many of those deaths were a result of his actions and decisions.

The ceremony was a sham.

It was nothing  but an excuse for us all to come together so that Tridax's chosen could root out troublemakers.

He defiled the memory of the dead to further his own agenda.

What lows will he stoop to next?

• Upvote 4

IC Caoutchouc

He made a hmph sound, folding his arms over his chest.

"Keep in mind, Sidonas, that your chances of this one persuading Tridax of anything is just about rock bottom. She's a no name that's only recently shown up, judging by the fact I've never seen here. Rabble like her gets used and directed by our headmaster, it's never the other way around." His gaze lanced back to the harlequin rahk. "She should keep that in mind as well."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

"A worthless no-name?" I snorted, amused by the other rahk's presumptuous remark. "Hardly. My father is well respected by the rest of the Brotherhood, and my brother.... you do know who my brother was, right?" 

IC Caoutchouc

Was?

He ran over the list of deaths he knew about in his head : Zex, Root, Shadow, Exxan, Dallior, Omega, Silencer. Probably a few others he was forgetting too. Zex, Shadow and Dallior had been no names themselves. Silencer had already had a prominent sibling, Omega wasn't particularly infamous and he seriously doubted Root would have a sister like this...

"You're Exxan's sister, aren't you?"

...but close to it

"Not as dumb as you look, stretchy," I mused, still keeping the unconscious kraata held firmly in my hand while I waited for the illusion rahkshi to make his choice. "To my father, Exxan was a nobody. Until he decided to murder someone, he was nobody here as well. But me, I'm my father's karzing prodigy. I know my place, but I'm no one's pawn."

I smirked, "Of course, my brother's dead now. Died a coward's death, no doubt," I tried to gauge the rubberrahk's expression. "I just wish I'd been there to see it." 

IC Caoutchouc

"He died a stupid, unnecessary, insane and above all ironic death. But a cowardly one? You couldn't call it that in a million years." Exxan had been a troubled soul, one he felt hadn't found what they truly wanted in life until it was too late... The elastirahk wasn't about to go on about what he felt Exxan's true wishes were, this rahkshi didn't seem the type to appreciate them. Not to mention, he was still off about the whole ordeal and didn't want to discuss it.

"An old friend of sorts talked about pawns and knights, kings and queens once. They said something similar, that they weren't a pawn, but a queen. A piece in a position of power and prestige, since then I've learned that's a sham. Real freedom only exists off the board. Even the mightiest piece can be moved and sacrificed by the powers that be. Their board could be upturned or their player could simply toss them to the side in favor of a new game."

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

"Aw, it sounds like someone had a soft spot for my little brother," I taunted, before hardening my tone, "It also sounds like you're having some very treasonous thoughts..." 

IC Caoutchouc

He ground his teeth, expression one of restrained irritation. "Hard not to. He was such a friendly rahk." Words spoken with no small amount of sarcasm. "As for your secondary claim, well, what one rahkshi calls treason, I call reason. And I'll say it openly, who'll stop me?" He laughed derisively "You?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: The aerial acrobatics of Burst, Draco and Haken kept Tridax amused for a moment. He idly waved a hand at Grim when he came over, granting him permission to do what he wanted without really listening to the Rahkshi. His entertainment was cut short when the gaggle of Porters scuttled over, the captured Matoran suspended in their combined grips. 

The smirk on the Makuta's face vanished as though he had teleported it away.

"What. Is. This."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"As much as I would love to fight it out with you, I've only got two hands," I held up the kraata, "one for this guy, and one for him," I pointed back at the illusion rahk. "But I'll be sure to let Tridax know how you feel." 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I didn't catch you name, come to think of it...." 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway. 

Still loitering at the back of the crowd, we exchanged a glance. 

That can't be good....

Agreed. 

OOC: I'm going with the assumption love and romance is non existent in this RPG.

IC (As Tangirahk): "My name's Tangirahk." The female rahkshi replied to Kard. "Could you please step aside so the new kid gets a chance to introduce himself?" The rahkshi of sonics said to the male rahkshi.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Caoutchouc

"Ha, I'm not so naive as to give you my name... But, that kraata you're holding? It knows my name as well as the names of all the rahkshi wanting to rebel. I don't think your dear owner would be too happy if you squished him. He might not be too lenient with you."

He reached into his bag, pulling out two long strips of metal studded fabric and beginning to wrap his fists. "If you've done your homework, you'll recognize what comes next." His expression stretched from impassiveness to a frown. "Or maybe you aren't as smart as you think. Because right now you don't see the problem I'm seeing..."

...but close to it

"He does?" my grin grew, "And here I was using him as leverage against this one," I gestured towards the illusion rahk, "but if this little guy knows everything Tridax would want to know, I see no reason to stick around." 

IC Caoutchouc

He smirked for a fraction of a second before attacking.

Despite his internal doubts, she seemed to have taken the bait. If Shield was as important as he claimed, she wouldn't kill him. If not... Well, at least the poor kid would be in a better place. This world was karzahni for the living. The wrapping of his hands had been a simple diversion, the wraps themselves were thick and clunky, studded with sharp metal. Not at all comfortable, right? That made them good maces. His right arm lashed out like a whip, the aforementioned makeshift morning star held in his hand combined with his elasticity giving him easily a ten meter reach. He had seen the fight with Shield, she had something on her hands. A poison or nerve agent of some sort, a few ideas had cropped up in his mind on how to handle that. The first and simplest was to avoid getting in her range. Her cyclonic jump earlier hadn't been large, yes. But he was confident that he could out range even that maneuver.

The metal studded fabric whistled as it headed for her face, any second the tell tale *crack* would echo through the waterfall chamber as it broke the sound barrier. And hopefully her armor along with it.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

He'd made his intentions clear, and when the attack came, I was ready for it. With a burst of cyclone-assisted speed, I threw myself to the side, impressed by his reach. High level elasticity rahkshi.... can't be too many of them at the school..... I lashed out with my own powers, sending a blast of air from both hands towards him - carrying the high-speed unconscious kraata with it. 

"Catch!" I started to reach into my satchel.... 

IC: Malady (Causeway)

A gentle landing. You see, I'm good at flying like that.
I like flying.
Flying is cool.
Whatever.
I skitter down onto the bare rock near the back of the crowd. I see no reason to announce my presence; actions speak louder than words.
I stay standing there, arms hanging languidly at my sides.

IC: Acinaces (Causeway)

"Gotcha. So, do things like this happen often?" I gesture towards the crowd. "Seems a bit over the top, even for what I've heard about Tridax."

OOC: Malady open for interaction.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Breaking current interaction to interact with Malady.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Wait, why's everyone fighting?" The rahkshi  of confusion asked. "I'm going to leave now before I get injured." He said as he ran off, looking back at the crowd until he bumped into a rahkshi of poison. Zuba stumbled back and took a look at the rahkshi of poison. "You seem to have spilt some ketchup on yourself, if you didn't notice."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Malady (Causeway)

I move my arm slightly, holding it away from myself in mock disdain.
My spines rise a bit, going up on end.
"It's a little something called paint, genius. Applied deliberately," I hiss, words coming out sounding surprisingly snake-like.

IC: Acinaces (Causeway)

"######. Oh well," I shrug. "I'm Acinaces, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Liar - The Cauldron

Unknown to Sidonas, his prayers for another Rahkshi to arrive would soon be answered. Unfortunately for him, however, the powers that be had decided to send Liar instead.

Arriving just inside the entrance and shaking himself off afterwards, he soon began to hear the sounds of battle echoing throughout the cave. Letting his curiosity overcome him, he soon found himself moving towards the source of the disturbance, and, with his current lack of information concerning the situation at hand, immediately and incorrectly deduced that he had stumbled into some sort of underground (pun intentional) fight club.

Awww, what the Karz? It's been a while since I've had a decent spar, even if I did end up turning the last guy into a - what do the Matoran call them again?

Oh, yeah...

Pretzels.

"I call dibs on the winner!" he shouted to nobody in particular.

OOC: That's Everyone v.s. Sliver, by the way.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shark / Causeway

Grim had brought the mind reader over to Tridax. He must be in on whatever Tridax was planning...

But of course. It was obvious now: some had somehow earned the Makuta's ire, and he had arranged this meeting so that his devoted could take them down. Hopefully, with subtlety, as Grim had demonstrated... but failing that, in an all-out brawl carefully perpetuated, as with Draco.

Fascinating. But the real question remained: How to use the situation to end another life?

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"Oh, hello," Lucid said, turning to Flibberjester. "I suppose you were looking for the cheese shop? It's just over there." She gestured vaguely in the direction of nowhere.

IC: Vlad / Cave

So... awkward silence.

There wasn't really anything to say. Mortsia had fallen on the floor for whatever reason some minutes ago - Vlad wasn't paying all that much attention - and nothing seemed to have happened since. They were just kind of sitting around in this cave with the Matoran, waiting for something... waiting for what?

It certainly wasn't what Vlad got.

He suddenly had cold chills going down his spine, shuddering spasms running all across his body. Ivan gave a quiet concerned squeak, to no response - Vlad fell from his rocky seat and landed on the cold stone floor, shaking and then retching and then suddenly he stopped.

He pushed himself up, trying to wonder what had just happened but in his heart knowing full well that he had leveled up.

But he didn't want to level up, for Mata Nui's sake! He was just more of a threat to everyone now. He tried not to use his powers, but now they would be stronger... would his cravings? It would be so much easier to satiate them now, so much easier to drain the life from every poor Kraata he attacked...

"Karzahni!" he muttered.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi took a hit to the face and fell down with a loud crash. "Ow... That hurt, what was that for?" Zubarahk asked, rubbing his chin. "That's not very nice, you know..." 

IC (As Zubarahk): "I wasn't insulting the way you speak, I like it when you hisss." Zubarahk said, oblivious to Malady's anger towards him. "Watch my mouth? Well, I can't really do that, but I'll try my best." The oblivious rahkshi went cross eyed, trying to look at his own jaw. He wasn't doing this on purpose, his Makuta had just messed with his creation and severely set him back. 

IC Grim: As the second Traitor fell, Grim turned their predatory gaze upon Burst.

They were aware of Kurahk powers, and had adjusted accordingly from last time.

They snarled, stalking close to Burst.

"You DARE?!"

IC: Burst

Oh Karz, It didn't work. Burst immediately ceased the waves of anger, and prepared for a quick getaway. Fights seemed to be erupting on the ground, too. Soon, this "funeral" could turn into a full scale riot.

"I think I'll just leave now, have fun doing whatever you're doing. Bye!"

And with that, Burst flew down towards the crowd, looking for a way out.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

OOC:

IC: Life - Lobby, Just inside from the Causeway

Life eyed both Rahkshi slowly. The female seemed sane, the male seemed crazy, nervous, or both. Frankly, he admitted to himself, having both of them taller than himself was a little intimidating. "I'm Life. I mean, Life's my name."

IC (As Zubarahk): "Well, most people say Bog Snakes are disgusting, but I like them, they're pretty cool creatures." Said the rahkshi of confusion. "I'm trying to look at my mouth, you told me to watch it." Zubarahk gave up and looked up at the mace. "I'll just move aside before you hit me again."